Hey brother,hey sister ᴇᴍ

By thesupernaturalTeen

"Hey, brother, there's an endless road to re-discover Hey, sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicke... More

Hey brother,hey sister
HeyBrother
Epigraph
Summary
Graphic Gallery
Act one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Act two
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two

Chapter one

6.4K 158 15
By thesupernaturalTeen

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘: pilot

H҈E҈Y҈ B҈R҈O҈T҈H҈E҈R҈,
H҈E҈Y҈ S҈I҈S҈T҈E҈R҈

JENSEN GILBERT WOKE UP TO THE SOUND OF FOOTSTEPS BELOW. He sat up,running a hand down his face. "Oh,shit."

He threw the blankets off him, the heavy sheet falling to the floor. He dragged a hand across his face, trying to wake up.

"Jensen," he groaned loudly, falling to his floor.

"I'm up!" He yelled, gathering up his towel and clothes before opening the door, taking a step back. "Geesh, Elena, could warn a guy."

"Are you okay?" She asked instead, frowning at his appearance.

"Yeah, just woke up. And no, I didn't go to sleep at five in the morning nor did I have any nightmares, stop worrying." He walked passed her, entering to the bathroom.

He closed and locked the door behind, pushing himself up against the door, then sighing, he dragged a hand down his face. "Okay, wake up." Pushing his hair back, he quickly undressed, hoping into the shower and turning it to the hottest temperature it would go.

H҈E҈Y҈ B҈R҈O҈T҈H҈E҈R҈,
H҈E҈Y҈ S҈I҈S҈T҈E҈R҈

"Jensen, we have to go." Elena sighed, shoving a piece of bread spread with mayo and handing him a water bottle, which actually had his coffee in it.  "You are gonna make us late."

He didn't respond, instead, taking a bite from his toast, and following after Elena. Bonnie has been going to give the two a ride in her car but Jensen had stayed that he was going to take his bike, to wake his mind up a little bit.

Then had taken his bike and drive it towards the school, anger taking over  his body.

H҈E҈Y҈ B҈R҈O҈T҈H҈E҈R҈,
H҈E҈Y҈ S҈I҈S҈T҈E҈R҈

Ever since the death of his parents, Jensen had the feeling of anger lurking just beneath a fake smile. One that was highly noticeable that he'd done. Or sometimes, it was noticeable.

He had an amazing fake smile. Fooled everybody. But, sometimes it was clear that that's what it was, a fake smile trying to fool everyone.

He did get into fights, not many. And most of them had stared because he had gone to defend Jeremy, then his little brother would turn to him and yell about how he didn't need him to defend or help him.

Jensen sighed, walking trough the halls with his book-bag, he barely looked up, deciding to just go to class and not speak to anyone in the halls.

He was to tired to deal with the people on his class.

H҈E҈Y҈ B҈R҈O҈T҈H҈E҈R҈,
H҈E҈Y҈ S҈I҈S҈T҈E҈R҈

I hate him.  Jensen thought, knuckles turning white from the grip he kept on his pencil in his right hand and held his desk in left.

His history teacher was annoying, and he was tuning out everything that he was saying. Only hearing parts of it. "....Within the state. People in...different ideals than...."

He didn't hear anything else as he started to scribble and write all over his notebook.

H҈E҈Y҈ B҈R҈O҈T҈H҈E҈R҈,
H҈E҈Y҈ S҈I҈S҈T҈E҈R҈

Jensen sighed as he had came home to see no one else, he immediately went to his room, turning up his music and falling onto his bed, turning around and grabbing the book at the side.

He opened it, flipping to he page he had previously been on. And he smiled as he picked up his pencil, circling and underlining paragraphs or lines and sometimes writing in the margins.

He let out a sigh, hearing a knock at his door. "Jensen? I'm going to the Grill-" he didn't let his sister finish the sentence as he swung the door open with a wide smile, hoodie in his hand as he started to shove it on. "Let's go!"

Jensen stopped, freezing at the entrance at the boy who stood on his porch. "Uh..." he scanned the boy, the other looked his own age, perhaps a year older at the most. And he wasn't holding anything in his hands, so it wasn't that someone had ordered food.

"Jensen," Elena walked closer smiling. "this is Stefan. Stefan, my twin brother, Jensen."

Jensen reached out a hand, Stefan grabbing it and shaking. "Nice to meet you. Your coming to the Mystic Grill?"

"I invited him." Elena spoke, making Jensen sore a glance at her, then turning back to Stefan to see him looking at his sister.

"So, I-I'll meet you there."

"Jensen-" Elena started, seeing the way Jensen looked at Stefan and her.

H҈E҈Y҈ B҈R҈O҈T҈H҈E҈R҈,
H҈E҈Y҈ S҈I҈S҈T҈E҈R҈

When he had gotten there, the two were already sat down, with Caroline and Bonnie.

"My parents passed away." He heard Stefan, causing the table to quite, he didn't know if he should bother in letting his presence be known. 

"I'm sorry," Elena softly said, looking at Stefan.

Jensen approached the table, a fake smile on his face that looked so realistic, it tricked even his sister. "Hey," he spoke, unsure of what to say. He had just wanted to check on Elena.

"Jensen." Elena said, smiling.

"Hey, Listen," he turned to Stefan. "I'm sorry if I seemed like an asshole back there."

"It's okay." Stefan smiled.

"Any siblings?" Elena asked.

"None that I talk to. I live with my uncle."

"Well, I'm gonna go and order myself a burger." Jensen said, walking to the counter. "Cheeseburger and fries." He spoke, glancing back at his sister and friends.

H҈E҈Y҈ B҈R҈O҈T҈H҈E҈R҈,
H҈E҈Y҈ S҈I҈S҈T҈E҈R҈

"The battle of Willow Creek took place right at the end of the war," Mr. Tanner said. "in our very own Mystic Falls. How many casualties resulted in this battle? Ms. Bennett?"

"Um...a lot? I'm not sure. Like a whole lot." Bonnie nodded.

"Cute becomes dumb in an instant, Ms. Bennett."

"Mr. Donovan? Would you like to take this opportunity to overcome your embedded jock stereotype?" Mr.Tanner asked.

"It's okay, Mr. Tanner, I'm cool with it."

"Hmm. Elena? Surely you can enlighten us about one of the town's most significantly historical events?"

Elena shook her head. "I'm sorry, I--I don't know."

"I was willing to be lenient last year for obvious reasons, Elena. But the personal excuses ended with summer break."

Tanner's words made both the Gilbert siblings eyes look down, Jensen glaring down at the desk in front of him.

"There were 346 casualties, Unless you're counting local civilians." Stefan spoke.

"That's correct. Mister..."

"Salvatore."

"Salvatore. Any relation to the original settlers here at mystic falls?"

Stefan tilted his head. "Distant."

"Well, very good. Except, of course, there were no civilian casualties in this battle."

"Actually, there were twenty-seven, sir. Confederate soldiers, they fired on the church, believing it to be housing weapons. They were wrong. It was a night of great loss. The founder's archives are, uh, stored in civil hall if you'd like to brush up on your facts. Mr. Tanner."

Tanner hummed, as he the rest of the class hummed.

H҈E҈Y҈ B҈R҈O҈T҈H҈E҈R҈,
H҈E҈Y҈ S҈I҈S҈T҈E҈R҈

Jensen swung a bottle, spinning in a circle, before taking another swing of his drink. "Jensen," Bonnie called to the boy. "how drunk are you?"

Jensen smiled, wide. "I have no clue. Got here a bit earlier."

Bonnie hummed. "Are you okay?"

Jensen nodded, flinging his head back, he took another swing from his drink, frowning as the bottle was empty.

H҈E҈Y҈ B҈R҈O҈T҈H҈E҈R҈,
H҈E҈Y҈ S҈I҈S҈T҈E҈R҈

When he heard screaming, his head snapped over. "Somebody help!" That was Elena's voice.

"Shit!" He yelled, stumbling for a moment before being able to balance himself and stand next to his siblings.

"Vicki? Vicki, What the hell?" Matt asked. "Somebody call an ambulance!"

"Everybody back up, give her some space!" Tyler yelled.

"It's her neck, something bit her. She's losing a lot of blood." Elena yelled, panicked.

Matt handed them his jacket to put against her wound. Jensen pressed the clothing to her neck. "Are you supposed to use a lot of pressure for a neck wound?" Jensen asked, trying to remember anything he had seen or read about neck wounds.

H҈E҈Y҈ B҈R҈O҈T҈H҈E҈R҈,
H҈E҈Y҈ S҈I҈S҈T҈E҈R҈

The ambulance showed up, taking Vicki.

Jensen sat next to his brother. "You alright?" Jensen asked. "She's gonna be alright."

Elena approaches the two. "I called Jenna, she's on her way. Those people in uniforms, last time I checked, they're the police." That didn't stop Jeremy from continuing to drink. "People are going to stop giving you breaks, Jer. They just don't care anymore. They don't remember that our parents are dead, because they've got their own lives to deal with. The rest of the world has moved on. You should try, too."

"I've seen you in the cemetery writing in your diary. Is that--Is that supposed to be you moving on?"  Jeremy snapped back.

"Mom and dad wouldn't have wanted this."

"Well, they're dead." Jensen said, to drink. "So, it doesn't matter what they would want."

H҈E҈Y҈ B҈R҈O҈T҈H҈E҈R҈,
H҈E҈Y҈ S҈I҈S҈T҈E҈R҈

Jensen had passed out in his room, after making sure that Jeremy and Elena were okay.

H҈E҈Y҈ B҈R҈O҈T҈H҈E҈R҈,
H҈E҈Y҈ S҈I҈S҈T҈E҈R҈

{1484}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 84 11
In which four strangers are brought to the tvd world together after an unfortunate accident costs their lives. Will they survive in a world where po...
30.6K 544 33
Maybe if the stars align, maybe if our world's collide Maybe on the dark side we can be together, be together
18K 310 18
even the good people have their limits
278 13 5
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭, 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡...