Masky X Reader X Hoodie

By WildChild289

Alone in the forest, A runaway from your abusive ex bf, A savior named hoodie takes you to a mansion.... An... More

Chapter 1 ~๐Ÿฆ‹โ—๏ธ~
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Q/A TAGS๐Ÿ’ค
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Questionsss From My Pasta Fans!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
POEM ๐Ÿ’ค
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 37ish (Masky Romance Memory 1)
Chapter 37ish (Hoodies Whereabouts)
Chapter 37ish (Masky Romance 2)
Chapter 37ish (Hoodies Whereabouts 2)
Chapter 37ish (Masky Romance 3)
Chapter 37ish (Hoodies Whereabouts 3)
What Happened To Maskys Ex Fiance
A/N When i Finish theres a kinda Sequel
9 Puppies ๐Ÿถ
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Masky's Choice 1
Masky's Choice 2
Hoodie's Ending
Option 3
Scenario-(1)~ In Between.
Printed A Book Sort Of

Chapter 31

2.6K 80 25
By WildChild289

You gasped in shock as you watched the scene in front of you being displayed.
*Maskys been engaged???* You thought as you continued to watch.
The current Masky was shaking, trembling, a water droplet poured out from underneath his mask.
You immediately hugged him preparing yourself for the horror that was about to be revealed, the horror of what happened to this sweet woman.
The woman Rosetta looked so happy, her hands covering her mouth as Masky got down on one knee and proposed. She hugged him shortly after ruining his hoodie from her washed up makeup, mascara running down her face, her eye liner smeared.
Masky wiped the happy teared mess away and kissed her over and over again, such gentle kisses this made you feel somewhat sad...they looked so in love.
Then a bad aura dropped to your stomach, the bad thing was about to happen.
The memory faded away, a dark red color surrounding it now, you could faintly see what was happening, it must have been Masky still trying to hide what was coming he was in his mind but he could still partly control it.
Slender man used tentacles and grabbed Masky boasting him into the air distracting him the Memory continued.
Rosetta was now on the ground, it was snowing.
Her skin paled, her fingertips turning blue, her lips an even darker blue, her eyes glossy from the tears.
Masky held a hand over her heart and the other on her cheek, closing in he kissed her forehead.
"Rosetta I'm so sorry- this is all my fault- I promise I'll get you back somehow. I can't loose you."
Rosetta looked up with a sad, defeated, and accepted look.
"It's okay my love, I'll always be with you, never blame yourself for this, Never."
With that a breath escaped from her lips, the last bit of air flowed into the air, leaving Rosetta a lifeless corpse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 623 40
"Tim," I finally spoke, my voice cracking from misuse and my crying. "Tim, I think I did something bad." Tim looked like a deer in headlights at the...
81K 2.9K 32
This story is also available in its partially edited form on Quotev: https://www.quotev.com/story/15711430/Imposter-Ticci-Toby-X-Reader/1 You're just...
1K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
155K 3.9K 26
Basically, you're 18. You were homeschooled your entire life but you were fine with that, you preferred to be alone. Your parents never cared to spen...