The Second Princess (1)- 𝓞𝓷...

By danysdefender

(Completed) "Her brother Will, he seems a lot nicer than she is." Anna Heart, A.K.A Ella Scarlett. A.K.A The... More

Curse life and Real life
Pilot
The Thing You Love Most
Milo !!
Snow Falls
The price of Gold
The Still small voice
The Shepard
The Heart is a lonely hunter
Desperate Souls
7:15
Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
Skin Deep
What happened to Fredrick
Dreamy
Red Handed
Last words
Hat Trick
The Stable Boy
An apple as red as blood
A Land without Magic
Broken
We are both
Lady of the Lake
The Crocodile
Tallahassee
Child of the Moon
Into the Deep
Queen of Hearts
The cricket game.
The Outsider
In the name of the brother
Tiny
Manhattan
The Queen is dead
The Millers Daughter
Welcome to Storybrooke
Selfless brave and true
Lacey
The Evil Queen
Second star on the right
Straight on till morning
The heart of the truest believer
Lost Girl
Quite a common fairy
Nasty Habits
Good form
Ariel
Think lovely thoughts
Save Henry
The New Neverland
Going Home
New York city serenade
Witch Hunt
The Tower
Quiet Minds
It's not easy being green
Bad Blood
Who's Alice
Home
Nothing to fear
Dirty little secrets
Heart of the matter
To catch a thief
And they lived...
Authors thanks !!
Second book Is Up!!!!!

The Doctor

2.1K 53 1
By danysdefender

"I don't know if I can do this, I'm not a very good liar," Aurora said as they came towards the camp.

She had been going on about the same thing for hours now and quite honestly, Ella was in the mood to kill some people. Violently.

But it definitely wouldn't happen with Mulan there and she wasn't sure she was strong enough to kill her yet.

"It's not really a lie Aurora, Lancelot did die an honourable death, Cora did escape- all true."

"Just leave all the particulars to us" Emma said from the back of the group

As Emma started jabbering on about unnecessary panic Mulan noticed that the tower was empty, while Ella had a bad feeling.

Something was wrong.

Ella was right about her bad feelings she was always right, as Mulan held out a hand saying, "Wait we always have sentries guarding the entrance."

Ella unsheathed her sword as did Mulan and started walking towards the entrance as Mulan said, "Stay close."

They all walked into the camp, Ella and Mulan in the front in case anyone wanted to surprise them.

Ella put up her sword though when she saw all the bodies.

Mulan did the same and Ella heard Emma say, "Oh my God."

"Well this just got a tiny bit more interesting." Ella said with a 'Ella smirk'

. . . .

"This can't be. Our land, we were protected here. We were hidden. How did the ogres find us?" Mulan asked as they were all walking around the camp looking for survivors.

Ela looked around and said, "This wasn't ogres."

"What?" Mulan asked

"Cora did this I can feel her magic everywhere, their hearts were ripped out I only know of one person other than me who might do this."

"We have to stop her." Mary Margaret declared

Ella turned around to face Mulan in shock as she said, "It's too late, she killed them- she killed them all."

"But we have to stop her before she hurts anyone else." Mary Margaret said

Ella sighed and said, "I'm not really the hero type, trust me if this was Wonderland I'd probably be long gone by now and you'd all be dead."

Mary Margaret looked at Ella as if she was about to say something when Emma said, "Hey, hey Look!"

Ella looked over to see where Emma was pointing and she saw a hand moving from under debris.

"There's someone under there!" Aurora said as she and Mulan both moved towards the person and started lifting up the things said person was hiding under.

"He's alive!"

"Please, help me, Please!" Ella heard a very very familiar voice say. She walked back and sat on one of the falling wagons as the other four women circled the man.

Ella smiled as Mary Margaret said, "It's okay. You're safe now, we won't hurt you."

Ella crossed her arms as she met the eyes of the man and they widened as Ella smirked her 'Ella smirk' as Will had taken to calling it.

"Thank you." The man said as he still stared at Ella

Ella knew exactly who he was and she knew that he knew that she knew who he was, Ella guessed that he was just waiting for her to tell the rest of the group who he was, but Ella, who wanted to have some fun, would let him come clean himself.

It was more entertaining like that, plus it wasn't every day that you get to see your very old friend Captain Hook give himself up, Ella had never actually seen him do that yet.

Hook looked at Ella in shock and confusion though he didn't show it, she didn't look a day older than when he last saw her, she had a new kind of murderous look in her eyes and she was a bit more pale than before.

But he knew that she probably still had the sarcastic attitude and loyalty that she did before.

. . . .

"Have you seen him before?" Ella heard Emma asked Mulan

Mulan nodded saying, "I've seen him around. He's a blacksmith came to our camp a couple months ago said he lost his hand in an ogre attack."

Noticing that Emma was coming over to the table, Ella stood up and squeezed Hook's shoulder which made him wince and said, "Later you and me are going to catch up and you are going to tell me what the hell you are doing here."

Hook looked up at her and Ella smirked as she walked over to Mary Margaret.

"Here you go." Emma said as she placed a cup down in front of Hook.

He took the cup as Mulan poured some water into the cup.

Hook looked up at them as he said, "I can't thank you enough for your kindness. Fortune it seems fit to show me a favour..."

"Island full of corpses and you're the only one to escape. How exactly did that happen?" Emma said to Hook as Ella sat on the table

"Cora never leaves survivors too messy." Ella said raising her eyebrows.

"She attacked at night. Slaughtered everyone in one fell swoop." Hook was a good actor, Ella had to give him that. "When she started ripping out people's hearts, I hid under the bodies of those who had already been killed I pretended to be dead myself, mercifully the ruse worked."

"So much for fortune favouring the brave." Ella said looking at 'the blacksmith'

Hook heard what said as he looked over to her saying, "It was all I could do to survive."

Ella rolled her eyes as Emma leaned down on the table to look into Hook's eyes as she said, "I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I'm pretty good at knowing when someone is lying to me."

"I'm telling you the truth."

Emma looked over to Ella who was barely paying attention, Ella hadn't so much as looked at Emma since Cora killed her father.

"We should leave here in case Cora decides to come back." Mulan said

"We should start searching for a new portal back to Storybrooke. I only got five minutes with my husband, not to mention my grandson." Mary Margaret said as Ella tensed

Hook was the only one to notice that she was in pain, and Ella was his friend no matter what and it made him slightly sad that he couldn't help her.

Ella knew that no one could survive this curse without true loves kiss but sadly her true love didn't happen to be in the same realm as her at the moment, Plus even if she could get back to Storybrooke there was no guarantee that she would even find a way to Neverland before she died.

"You have a grandson." Hook asked with a smile as he tore his eyes away from his friend.

Mary Margaret shrugged saying, "Long story."

"I know this land well I can guide you-"

Hook was cut off by his head being pulled back by Emma who held a blade to his throat saying, "You're not going to guide us anywhere until you tell us who you really are."

Silence fell over the camp no one sure what to say or do before Ella broke the silence by putting her legs on the table saying, "It's about damn time, now we're going to have some fun."

. . . .

Mulan finished tying the rope that wrapped around the tree holding Hook there trapped.

Ella was kind of enjoying this even though they were friends, Hook was very calm as he knew that Ella wouldn't let them hurt him, she was just playing a roll. Just like him.

"I already told you -I am just a blacksmith." Hook said as Ella stood behind Emma watching Hook.

Emma knowing that Ella knew something turned to the girl and said, "Do you know him."

Ella, not making eye contact with Emma said, "A long time ago I knew someone who looked like him but he was a lot less blacksmithy."

Hook wanted to glare at the girl but he didn't knowing that he would break his act.

Emma nodded at Ella and said, "Go ahead."

Ella put her thumb and index finger in her mouth and let out a loud whistle.

"If you won't talk to us then maybe you'll talk to the ogres when they rip you limb from limb." Emma said

Neither of them knew that from behind them Mary Margaret was giving them both disapproving looks, knowing that her daughters could kill someone mainly Emma.

They all heard and ogre roar and Emma said, "Come on."

Ella grabbing her bow looked back at Hook and winked telling him to admit it and started to walk away from the tree.

"What!? You can't just leave me here like this!"

"What if he's telling the truth." Aurora said unsure

Emma, who was walking beside Ella said "he's not."

Ella held up a hand in front of Emma and muttered, "Five... Four... Three... Two... and-"

Ella was cut off by Hook saying, "-Good for you you've bested me I can count the amount of people that have done that on one hand."

Ella smiled and said, "You keep forgetting that I'm Ella Scarlett and I know a lot of people." To Emma who was clearly confused as to how she would know he would break.

"That took longer than I thought it would Killian." Ella said with a smirk.

Hook didn't hide his glare this time as Emma said, "Who are you?"

"Killian Jones. But most people have taken to call me by my more colourful moniker-"

Hook was cut off by Ella cutting in saying, "Hook."

"Hook?" Emma said not quite convinced

"Check my satchel." Hook said trying to prove his point as Mary Margaret pulled out a silver hook.

"As in Captain Hook"

"Ah so you've heard of me."

"You knew the whole time?" Emma said looking down at Ella who had gotten comfortable sitting on the floor, "But you said you didn't you lied and I couldn't tell."

"Because I was telling you the truth the Killian I knew actually looked like he had shaved in his life and he wore a lot more leather." Ella protested

Emma sighed turned back to Hook but before she could say anything the heard another ogre roar. They all looked nervous other than Ella who just loaded her bow.

Hook sighed saying ,"Cora wanted me to gain your trust so I could learn everything there is to know about Storybrooke. She didn't want any surprises when she finally got there."

"She will get there when I'm dead." Ella said, "How could you side with her! You know who she is. You know what she did."

"I only did it to get to Storybrooke to find the crocodile trust me I don't like it love"

"She can't get there anyways, we destroyed the wardrobe." Mary Margaret pointed out

"Ah, but the enchantment remains. Cora gathered the ashes, and she's going to use them to open a portal-" Hook was cut off by an ogres roar.

He paused for a second, looked over to where the ogre was coming from and continued saying, "Now if you will kindly cut me loose."

"No! We should leave him here to die to pay for all the lives he took." Mulan protested

"That was Cora not Him." Ella said defending her friend

"Besides you owe me Ella, for my brother." Hook said as Ella stood up

Ella turned to face the pirate saying, "I didn't kill him he cut himself with dreamshade and then you gave him the water not me-"

She was cut off by Hook saying, "You said it would help him."

"It did, did it not?"

"Up until we left the island."

"Exactly, we said that it came with a price but you left before hearing it."

"Neither of you told us what the price was." Hook protested

"We said don't leave until you've heard it. You left so your fault not mine, I was going to let you go anyway you're my friend but now I'm not so sure." Ella said walking away from Hook

"Wait! You need me alive!"

They all turned around to look at Hook and Emma asked, "Why?"

"Because we all want the same thing, to get back to your land." Hook explained

"You'd say anything to save yourself. Why would we believe you now?" Emma said walking over to Hook

"I arranged for transport with Cora, but seeing how resourceful you are, I'll offer you the same deal. I'll help you if you promise to take me along."

"How are you going to help us get home?" Mary Margaret asked

"The ashes will open a portal and to find your land she needs more. There's an enchanted compass. Cora seeks it. I'll help you obtain it before she does."

"So Cora doesn't make it to Storybrooke and we'll be one step close to being home..." Emma thought out loud

Emma looked over at her mother and sister and Mary Margaret said, "It sounds too good to be true."

Emma looked at Ella hoping to hear her advice all she got was, "Hook is a very good thief and he's a friend of mine as much as much as I hate to say it I don't want him to die."

Emma turned back around to face Hook as he said, "There's only one way to find out."

The ogre roared very loudly this time, Ella moved to look at the trees behind her.

"You tell me one thing and whatever you say I better believe it, why does Captain Hook want to go to Storybrooke?" Emma said pointing a knife at Hooks neck

"I bet I can guess." Ella said pointing her bow towards the trees

"To exact revenge on the man who took my hand Rumpelstiltskin."

Then at that exact moment they heard a very loud growl from the ogres.

. . . .

Up ahead we'll find the compass just over the ridge," Hook said as he walked through the woods at the front of the group, Ella standing beside him.

"What happened to you Bella? You have a new murderous look." Hook said looking at Ella

"My dad got killed because I tried to help someone, and don't call me that Killian." Ella said looking at the ground

"I'm going to call you that and I'm sorry, what about your curse?"

"It's a fail safe of Regina's curse, and I can't get back to Neverland to stop it from killing me."

"Anything else going wrong in your life?" Hook asked with a smirk

"Why are you in a good mood?" Ella asked the pirate

"Happy I'm talking to you again."

Ella smiled and said, "Same," Seeing the look that Hook had given her she sighed and continued, "In the castle Cora used a very old trick on me, she stopped doing it when I learnt how to protect myself from it, but it worked she made me live my worst fear, it was only for a few seconds but it still worked and I don't know why and it shook me a bit."

. . . .

As Emma and Mary Margaret watched as Ella talked to Hook at the front of the group, Mary Margaret said, "Have you noticed that there's something wrong with Ella?"

"Yeah it's like she's in pain, back at the castle she dropped her sword and could barely stand up I think that's why."

"We need to figure out what's wrong with her." Emma said

"Yes, yes we do..." Mary Margaret trailed off as they got to the top of the hill where the others were standing.

Ella opened her mouth, paused and then said, "Let me guess the compass is at the top of the beanstalk?"

"Oh yeah." Hook said with a nod

Ella sighed as Emma said "So how do we..."

"It's not the climb you need to worry about it's the Giant at the top." Ella replied looking down at her hand, where you could now see the black veins coming out from under her clothes. She tugged the sleeve of her jumper down and sighed.

Not knowing that Mulan had seen the black veins and she looked worried, very worried.

Any suggestions feel free to comment

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 85 7
All of his life, 𝗞𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦 was told he will never find his true love. His grandmother would always tell him that "love is weakness" and that...
1.2M 36.2K 55
{Book 1 of the Weakness Trilogy} "Welcome to New Neverland." "Neverland? You must be off your block, this is Storybrooke." "Not anymore love." ~ Once...
5.5K 455 24
𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ︱❝ We both had hard lives Emma. But those hard lives taught us that pain only makes us stronger. ❞ Imagine a scenario where S...
7.1K 176 20
Y/N L/N is the sister to Emma Swan and daughter to Snow White and Prince Charming. You go with your friend Henry Mills to find your sister and to br...