CODE 13430 | MYG

Oleh cyphoric

❝Fucking rearrange it, Yoongi! I swear we'll get some new shit!❞ That same number... 𝟭𝟯𝟰𝟯𝟬 Another murde... Lebih Banyak

D I S C L A I M E R
P R O L O G U E
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷| You aren't free
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸| Still orbiting you
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟹| This is all for you
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟺| Mysteries of untold words
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟻| My misunderstood words
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟼| In the depth of darkness
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟽| Sending you...
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟾| The days will be over
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟿| Never leave me alone!
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟢| Our goodbye is colourless
I N T E R L O G U E
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟷| He violated what?!
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟸| It's in their hands
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟹| Going with the Plan
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟺| Just a number...?!
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟻| Come back from unseen
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟼| Just a color change
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟽| Impossible facade
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟾| Darkness is the stalker
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟿| Life is a joke
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟢| Like a shadow
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟸| Cold war
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟹| Is he really Haneul?
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟺| The postmortem report
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟻| Step in the forbidden
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟼| Hidden in the Forbidden
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟽| To make things right
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟾| Puzzles and Theories
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟿| He's not Him
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟹𝟢| In search of the Dentist
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟹𝟷| A long night
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟹𝟸| The brewing storm

ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟷| DΓ©jΓ  vu & untold truths

242 63 60
Oleh cyphoric

╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧

| 𝙱𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗; 𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟻:𝟶𝟶 𝙰𝙼 |

She quickly took the thin plastic box from the table and struggled to open it. The push-lock was tough enough for her soft fingers that it turned a deep shade of pink due to the immense force she gave on it. But the thing that came out from the box was the last thing she expected to get tonight...

A CD...again...?!

Her state wasn't good enough to comprehend everything happening now and that's when the CD fell from her trembling hand. The sound of the rolling CD- rang throughout the silent room along with her heavy breathing and the déjà vu stuck in her mind like a peal of thunder.

It happened...it all happened...and is happening again...again...

Haeun stood up and went to get her laptop and the old CD, in that trembling state. As soon as she found the two things, after waiting for the laptop to power on, she opened the disk drive and put the new CD inside the laptop. And kept on waiting for it to start.

I wonder what more I've to find out this time...

And again this situation was beyond everything, beyond the past one even which just changed her patient self to an impatient one in no time. Everything here is just crossing the limit!

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...

𝟷!

𝟸!

𝟹!

I just can't wait-

Cutting all her anxious thoughts, the video started on the screen and nothing, but a dark screen appeared in front of her along with ear-piercing sounds.

"That same thing...but did he send the old one again?"

She tried to restart it, but nothing changed. Haeun sighed and fast-forwarded the video about 1 minute- as she remembered the tactics from the old one and certainly a voice boomed in the room with that nonsense noise as a bgm. Immediately pausing the video, she put on her headset and started it again. But to her surprise...the voice seemed in the middle of saying something.

Haeun got baffled and mumbled to herself, "Looks like it's not the same CD...lets start from the first then."

The curiosity got the best of her and she seemed rather confident by the passing minute as she kept on trying to know what's there in the new CD. Why? Maybe she's desperate to find out the mastermind behind all these shits happened to her family...none knows except her heart.

╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧

| 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕; 𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟺 𝙰𝙼 |

He moved out from one of the washroom booths and stood in front of the mirror to set his tie and back-brush his slick grey hair. Coming out from the washroom after completing his job he felt a different taste in his tongue which eventually started to brush over the filling tooth.

His brows creased in confusion, but he just shrugged it off saying, "It must taste like this because of the composite." And went up to his friends' circle to dine with.

"Mr. Chang we are going to grab some dinner. Are you coming or you'll get more drinks?" Asked one of them.

"Chang, you should dine with them. It's already 12...", said the father of the boy whose engagement party he came today worriedly. How sturdy Mr. Chang can be, they were aging after all and Mr. Cheong knew it well.

"Oh, you just worry too much about me dude! Okay, I-am-going."

Grabbing the plate, cutlery, and the tissue paper from the arranged set he went on to pick up some side dishes and salad first. He smiled as he saw most of the side dishes are Korean and not of Italian or Chinese cuisine.

Just my favorite ones!

"You see most of the side dishes are Korean!" Mr. Chang exclaimed heartily.

When another man came and stood beside him with his plate, trailed off with a frown, "And the main dishes are all Italian..."

"Okay okay- enough with the cuisine discussion. Let's start eating now, shall we?"

"Exactly! Let's see if they taste what they look like." Everyone started to laugh at this statement when Mr. Chang shook his head smiling at his friends. The noise of the chat started to fade in his ears as his mind started to get composed with thoughts, as he started eating.

Seriously...we never grew up. Even at this age...it feels like I'm still that young high-schooler. Only if...I could undo-

╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧

| 𝙱𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗; 𝟷𝟸:𝟸𝟶:𝟶𝟹 𝙰𝙼 |

[Readers...same rules applies here as well. If you've seen the earlier video then you know the rules. Bingo!]

She didn't have to wait this time. The audio started quite soon than the earlier one and obviously, it wasn't the same video.

But the reaction...it was quite the same.

Her eyes widened...and she immediately looked at the watch on her counter table. The digital clock was showing 12:22 AM with the date on top as- 4th June, 2020. And indeed... it's her birthday!

"He knows it...he knows about me...everything about me...", Haeun mumbled under her heavy breath as she still couldn't comprehend what she just learned besides all those crap talks.

Her words got stuck in her throat, as a lot of emotions piled up in her mind- fear, anger, shock, sadness, everything! Adrenaline rushed throughout her body and she pushed the laptop away from herself. Which led the old CD and the diary to fall from the table.

The loose pages scattered on the floor along with the CD and Haeun's eyes fell on the page where her mother's letter was there. The gush of cold monsoon winds entered from the balcony- made the page rifle and flutter, leading to the opening of the fold at the top right corner.

And that horrible short sentence of two words made her gasp and she bit her trembling lower lip.

"Something's going to happen...something..."

╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧

| 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕 |

The words in his thoughts remained stuck in the brain as his body started to convulse rapidly due to which the food-filled porcelain plate fell from his hand and shattered into pieces. And beside it, his rapidly convulsing body fell on the ground.

All the people came rushing to him and in horror-filled eyes, they started to panic. Mr. Cheong came rushing after noticing the commotion and fell on his knees in horror as he saw Mr. Chang in that state. He was desperately trying to hold him steadily in his arms without caring about the convulsions.

As he saw his friend, Mr. Chang tried to say something in stuttered fit, "U-Undo..."

"What happened to you?! Why you're reacting this way?! Chang?!"

He grabbed his hand with his trembling palms as the vibration in his muscles kept on increasing, he said, "Un...do...wha...t...I...di- d...to...th-"

With the last convulsion, he gave up, as he lost his consciousness. When Mr. Cheong kept on shaking the unconscious body in a bewildered manner as the tears rolled down his cheeks.

"What happened to you?! WAKE UP!"

The car screeched wildly as Taehyung pressed on the break hurriedly without even decreasing the speed, making everyone bump head and knee first on the front seat in the back except for him and Yoongi. The seat belts did a good job but the tires didn't as it already scratched out some parts of the lawn tiles.

But no one was there in front of the grand hotel to complain about that cause it got unnoticed as the big commotion already started inside the hotel. But again...who said that his teammates wouldn't?

"What the heck V?! Don't you know how to manage brakes and all?!" Yelled Hoseok from the back. When the others groaned while messaging their forehead and knees.

Taehyung was about to say something but Yoongi beat him to it and said, "We don't have time for this now, guys." He unbuckled his seat-belt in a jiff and leaving the car, he quickly took out his gun in his hand and headed towards the main entrance of the building before signing the others to follow him.

The reception, corridors, everything was empty. Not a single soul was there as if everyone was locked down in their rooms on the top floors or whatsoever. They kept on checking the first floor carefully when the noise of people murmuring and yelling rang in their ears.

"Call the ambulance! What're ya'll doing?! He's dying here!"

They all looked at each other and then marched towards the direction of the voice with their guns pointed down.

The hall was decorated well and it was clear that some kind of rich party was going on. It was empty except for some people who could be seen in the far east corner of the hall. As they went closer to the place where all commotions were going on, they realised that all the guests are standing there.

"Excuse me," Youngdo called one of the watchmen, who was standing there and doing nothing. He came to him when Youngdo asked, "What happened here?"

But by that time, Yoongi and Taehyung already reached the site. "Excuse me, please-" Pushing the crowds behind, Yoongi reached the vacant place where Mr. Chang's body was lying- shattered porcelain pieces and foods scattered all around him, and besides all those things a crying Mr. Cheong being dragged away by his son and a man busy in calling the ambulance.

The watchman answered with a low tone, "Something happened to a guest here. They're calling the ambulance now."

"Who's tha-"

Youngdo was cut off by Taehyung's scream. His husky voice was deafening as he yelled in shock, "Is that Mr. Chang?!"

Hoseok and Jungkook quickly went to see the victim after hearing his yell. When Namjoon started to clear the site by requesting the guest to leave the place where Mr. Chang was lying.

"Excuse me...who're you?" The son of Mr. Cheong asked with a baffled expression.

Youngdo came to the front and showed his identity card, "We're cops." He lied partly. Well...he had to, cause it's not possible to reveal CODE members anywhere they want and not in a place like this.

Hoseok kneeled in front of Mr. Chang's body where Yoongi was standing. He put his two fingers in front of the nose and then pressed the fingers on the neck of Mr. Chang's unconscious body. Yoongi was now observing Hoseok's movement.

Hoseok looked up to Yoongi with a grave expression and shook his head.

"Knew it."

He turned to Jungkook and said, "Barricade this place with tape and chalk out his body before we take it for forensics."

"Okay." With that Jungkook left to do the arrangements.

"Hyung and I-" He looked at Youngdo and continued, "we'll have to interrogate all the guests and Mr. Cheong's family for further details of the events that happened here before we came."

Youngdo nodded in agreement and waited for Yoongi.

"RM and V. Go get the CCTV footage from the control room here. I hope the watchmen will help you with that. And Jho-"

As he was about to call Hoseok, but he gasped and yelled Yoongi's name instead. "Suga hyung!"

He turned around to find Hoseok holding a small crumpled paper and asked, "What's it?"

"See here. I found this in his wallet." He said and handed the piece of paper to Yoongi. Youngdo came forward to see what is it and to his bewilderment, he gasped.

Yoongi's jaw clenched as he looked at the half-bolded numbers on the paper.

13430

____________________

Its unedited lol. I was worried with the update cuz of the video...it took me time to set the correct words and the scenes. Its a whole crap ik. Damn!

[ Video credits to @Bangtale ]

-Nik

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

494 108 15
What will happen when an innocent, clean-chit business man will get trapped into a crime case. To the worst the Commissioner having issues- personal...
59.4K 2.8K 113
Why Life Is So Cruel ?? Why Me ?? Why I'm The One Suffering ?? " Unnie-ah ?? No One Wants You Here .......Why Don't I Kill You ?? Even Jimin Doesn't...
161K 10.9K 53
❝ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭, 𝐒𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦 𝐒𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 ❞ In Seoul, South Korea, a once tight-knit group of 12 people start...
38.5K 1.8K 29
Jeon's mother got killed by a psycho criminal when he was just 18 years old, a innocent bean. He promised himself that he will kill the murderer but...