Fang Academy (Jeon SoyeonxFem...

By OmegaS14

Fang Academy, an academy for students with their own powers and abilities. My name is Kwon (Y/N) and I just g... More

DESCRIPTION
CHARACTERS
Chapter 1: Getting Settled
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Party
Chapter 4: Day With Everglow
Chapter 5: Meeting (G)i-dle
Chapter 6: Physical Competition
Chapter 7: He's Jealous
Chapter 8: Ceremony
Chapter 9: Most Powerful
Chapter 10: Encounters
Chaper 11: Rivalry
Chapter 12: Unknown Feelings
Chapter 13: Random
Chapter 14: Preparing
Chapter 15: Tournament Pt1
Chapter 17: Tournament Pt. 3
Chapter 18: School Dance
Chapter 19: Family Bonding
Chapter 20: Bigbang and 2ne1
Chapter 21: Friends Meets Parents
Chapter 22: Forgetting Him
Chapter 23: Getting Closer
Chapter 24: Back To School
Chapter 25: Childhood Friend
Chapter 26: Catching Up
Chapter 27: Date with Soyeon
Chapter 28: It's On
Chapter 29: When
Chapter 30: Thunderstorm Pt. 1
Chapter 31: Thunderstorm Pt. 2
Chapter 32: Thunderstorm Pt. 3
Chapter 33: Thunderstorm Pt. 4
Chapter 34: Come Over
Chapter 35: Meeting the Jeons
Chapter 36: Attack At The Academy Pt. 1
Chapter 37: Attack At The Academy Pt. 2
Chapter 38: Jinjin Oppa
Chapter 39: Controlling
A/N
Chapter 40: Sibling Showdown
Chapter 41: I Love You
A/N
EPILOGUE
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 16: Tournament Pt. 2

1.1K 76 20
By OmegaS14

The next morning...

I woke up even more excited than yesterday. Yesterday I got to watch the tournament and now today I get to compete. It's gonna be awesome.

Anyway I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I wore a black v-neck, with black jeans, with a pair of black sneakers. I then went over to Aisha's bed to wake her up.

"Aisha, wake up" I said.

I kept shaking Aisha until she finally woke up.

"What?" Aisha said.

"Get up and get ready. It's day two of the tournament." I said.

"Aish, why are you so excited?" she mumbled.

"Cause I get to show off to you guys. Especially Soyeon." I mumbled the last part.

"What was that last part? I didn't hear you." she said and yawned.

"It was nothing" I said.

Aisha got out of bed and stretched. She then went to the bathroom to do her morning routine. While she was in the bathroom, my phone went off. I looked to see that my parents were videocalling me so I picked up the phone.

Hello - me

Hey sweetie - both of them

Hey mom, hey dad - me

You excited for today? - mom

Yes - me

We can't wait to see you in action - dad

You've already seen me in action. I've literally trained in the backyard since I got my powers - me

Yeah but we've never seen you against others - mom

True - me

So let me rephrase my statement. I can't wait to see you in action against others - dad

*laugh* Okay dad - me

Also why don't you wear the cloak we got you - mom

The purple and black one? - me

Yeah - both of them

Okay - me

Okay. See you soon sweetie - both of them

See you guys soon - me

I waved goodbye to both of them before hanging up the phone. I then went into my closet to look for my cloak that mom and dad got me.

It was a purple and black cloak that I only wear on special ocassions. After a few minutes of looking, I finally found it.

I put it on and checked myself in the mirror. It's been a while since I wore this. Last time I wore this was about a year ago when I was helping my parents with one of their missions.

'I wonder what Soyeon would think of it.' I thought.

Anyway I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Aisha speak.

"What's this?" I heard Aisha ask.

I turned around to see her looking at me up and down.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Not only do you look good in all black outfits, you also have a cloak to match with it." she said.

I chuckle and fully turned to her.

"This is nothing" I said.

"If you say so" Aisha said.

"Just get ready" I said.

Aisha laughed and got ready. When she was done, we left our room and went to the back field to meet up with the others.

At the back field...

When we got to the back field, we found the others waiting for us in the same place as yesterday.

"Hey girls" we greeted them.

"Hey (Y/N), Aisha" they replied.

We then went inside the dome. As soon as we got inside, we went up the stairs to the seats.

"(Y/N)"

I turned to see Soyeon calling me and waving at us. We then went over to her and saw that she saved seats for us again. The seating arrangement was in the same order as yesterday.

"(Y/N), you excited for today?" Miyeon asked.

"Yep" I replied with a wide smile.

"We can't wait to see you in action." Soojin said.

"Tsk, don't get your hopes up. She's probably weak." Suga said.

"Suga, don't say that." Soyeon said and nudged her boyfriend.

"I don't mind. Everything he says is irrelavant to me anyway." I said.

Before they could react to what I just said, the headmasters started speaking.

"Hello everyone, may I get your attention?" Headmaster SM said.

Everyone quiet down to listen to the headmasters.

"Okay. Everyone welcome to day 2 of the tournament." Headmaster JYP said.

"And like yesterday, we have our special guests, CL and G-Dragon." Headmaster YG said.

Everyone fanboyed and fangirled when my parent's faces popped up on the screne and they waved at everyone.

"Okay so without farther ado, let's get day 2 of the tournament started." Headmaster JYP said.

Everyone cheered like they were at a sports game.

"So as you guys now, day 2 is the individual rounds. Everyone will be split into two groups." Headmaster SM said.

"And the top male and female from each group will go head to head to see who will face our top 3. And possibly take their spots." Headmaster YG said.

"For the individual rounds, as you all know, everyone will have a red flag. If your flag gets taken from you, you are out of the game." Headmaster JYP said.

'You just have to take a flag? Seems easy.' I thought.

"Okay. So if everyone is clear on what to do, let's get started. And remember, no rules." Headmaster YG said.

"The first group are..." Headmaster SM called everyone who was going to be in the first round.

All of Everglow got called. Soojin, Yuqi, and Shuhua got called and Jin, RM, and J-Hope got called. A lot of other people that I don't know got called as well.

"Everyone who was called please make your way to the arena." Headmaster JYP said.

Everyone that was called got up and went to the arena.

"Good luck guys" I said to my friends.

When everyone got in the arena, some people decided to stick together and others decided to scatter around the place.

"Is everyone ready?" Headmaster SM asked.

Everyone that was left in their seats cheered for their friends.

"Ready...Begin!" Headmaster YG said.

As soon as Headmaster YG said begin, all hell broke loose. I immediately saw everyone using their abilites and many people were being eliminated in a matter of seconds.

Stray Kids' Bang Chan, Eliminated

Pentagon's Yuta, Eliminated

Chungha, Eliminated

Somi, Eliminated

Twice's Sana, Eliminated

One by one, more and more people are being eliminated. Some that I know and others that I don't know.

'This is crazy. I love it.' I thought.

There was also a counter that shows who's eliminating the most people. It looks like Jin, RM, and J-Hope are working together caused they're eliminating the most people.

I then looked around the arena until I spotted Everglow. They were all working together and eliminating other people.

(G)i-dle's Yuqi, Eliminated

'Yuqi?' I thought.

I then saw Yuqi being carried out with a stab wound in her stomach.

"What the hell? Yuqi?" I said surprised.

I looked the scene to see that NCT's Ten stabbed Yuqi in the stomach with his powers before taking her flag that was hidden in her pocket.

'Isn't that a little too much?' I thought.

Another scene flashed on the screen that caught my attention.

"Aisha? Yiren?" I mumbled.

I saw Aisha and Yiren both injured and covered in blood. The other Everglow members seemed like they were locked in place. And Jin, RM, and J-hope were standing around them with a smirk on their faces.

"Girls?" I mumbled.

RM then grabbed E:U by her hair and threw her on the ground. He then made a pilar appear under E:U possibly hurting her ribs and she rolled over on her back.

"What the fuck?" I growled.

Loud thunder roared followed by lightning and heavy rain. My anger immediately rose up when I saw my friends being injured with no remorse.

'Good thing this dome has a roof.' I thought.

I then used my heightened hearing to listening to what's going on with them. Yes, I have heightened senses.

"Okay, just give us your flags and you guys won't get hurt farther." RM said.

"No" Mia replied.

"Aish, why make this so difficult?" RM said and sighed.

Jin then made a water bubble appear around Mia's head, drowning her.

"Mia" I shouted but I know she can't hear me.

Jin then let the water fall and Mia started coughing and gasping for air.

"Give us your flags." J-Hope said.

J-Hope closed his hand and Sihyeon and Onda started coughing and gasping for air.

"What the hell? Isn't that a little too much?" I said.

Soyeon's POV:

(Y/N)'s getting so upset and I don't blame her. I would react the same if I saw my friends getting hurt like that. And the thunderstorm's getting worse.

(Y/N)'s POV:

After a few minutes of struggling, Everglow gave up their flags.

Everglow, Eliminated

Everglow then got carried away to the infirmary.

"That's my boys." Suga said proudly.

Lord knows how much I wanna beat the shit out of this boy right now but I can't. I don't want Soyeon to hate me for beating up her boyfriend. Even though he deserves it.

After a while, the round came to an end with NCT's Ten being the last male and Twice's Tzuyu being the last female. I smiled happily when I saw Ten take Jin, RM, and J-Hope's flags.

Anyway everyone who was not badly injured went back to their seats. Once everyone was in their seat, the second round was announced.

"Okay, now everyone who hasn't been called, come down to the arena." Headmaster JYP said.

I got up and was about to go to the arena when Soyeon grabbed my hand.

"Good luck. I'm rooting for you." Soyeon said.

"Thanks Soyeon" I replied and smiled at her.

Soyeon smiled back at me and let go of my hand. I then went down to the arena along with the other (G)i-dle and BTS members that weren't called yet. When we got to the entrance of the arena, we were each given a red flag before we went inside.

You see normally someone would put it in their pocket or hide somewhere else in their body. But you know what I did? I tied it around my neck. It may be obvious but trust me, no one's gonna take it.

"Is everyone ready?" Headmaster YG asked.

I looked up at the booth and locked eyes with my parents. They both gave me a smile which I returned.

"Ready....Begin!" Headmaster YG said.

As soon as Headmaster YG said begin, the next thing I know everyone's coming for me. Probably cause mine's in the most obvious place. But of course I defended it.

Twice's Chaeyoung, Eliminated

Blackpink's Jisoo, Eliminated

EXO's Chen and Beakhyun, Eliminated

NCT's Renjun, Eliminated

Monsta X's IM, Eliminated

I continued to take out more people and take their flags. I then glanced at the screen to see that I'm at the top of the leaderboard just ahead of Jimin, V, and Jungkook.

After a while, I was running around until I got surrounded by a group of six girls.

"Why don't you make this easy for yourself and give us your flag?" one of the girls said.

"How about a no?" I said.

"You leave us no choice then. SinB, Eunha, go." the girl said.

The two then came charging toward me. I crossed my arms over my chest before releasing them causing to lightning robes to come out of my hands and wrap themselves around the two girls. I then closed my fist and shocked them.

I let go of the two of them after a few seconds and they collasped on the ground slightly burned. I then created a circle around us.

"Get her" another girl shouted.

Before the girls could take a step closer to me, I stomped my foot on the ground creating a shockwave that caused them fly up in the air before falling on the ground. While they were laying on the ground, I took all of their flags.

Gfriend, Eliminated

I left them on the ground and continued to eliminate more people. After a while, I looked at the screen to see that me, Jimin, V, and Jungkook are the only ones left.

'Now I could get my revenge.' I thought.

I smirked before running around to search for them. A few minutes later, the three boys appeared in front of me.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here." Jungkook said.

"Finally, took y'all long enough to appear." I said.

"Are you gonna hand over your flag or we're gonna take it from you?" Jimin asked.

"Not a chance. And plus." I said.

I swiped my hand in the air summoning my dagger.

"I'm taking revenge for my friends." I said and pointed my dagger at them.

The three boys laughed and I stared at them with a cold expression. The thunderstorm growing stronger by the minute. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the thunderstorm never stopped since I saw my friends get injured.

"And you're gonna beat us with a little dagger?" Jungkook said mockingly.

"And your friends were weak. That's why they got out so early." V said.

As soon as V said that statement, I stabbed him in the chest and shocked him. V screamed in pain and I took the dagger out of him and he collasped on the ground unconscious. I then took his flag from him.

BTS's V, Eliminated

"V" Jimin and Jungkook said.

They then went over to their unconscious friend who's leeking blood. I could also hear gasps and murmurs from the crowd that just witnessed what happened.

"You'll pay for this." Jimin said.

Jimin then charged at me and tried to attack me using his water abilites. He sliced his hand in the air and water came flying toward me. I used the dagger to cut the water in half and it flew right by me.

He then charged at me and tried to punch me in the face but I grabbed his fist and stabbed him in his side. He crounched down in pain and I slashed him across his chest. I then took his flag.

BTS's Jimin, Eliminated

I then turned to Jungkook with a smirk on my face as he looked at his two friends who are laying on the ground unconscious.

"I guess this "little dagger" can do so much." I said.

Jungkook clenched his fist and threw a fireball at me which I quickly dodged.

"Ooh, someone's mad." I said.

Jungkook threw another fireball at me which I dodged again.

"Oh come on, don't tell me that you're gonna keep doing that over and over again." I said.

"You son of a bitch." Jungkook growled.

Jungkook ran at me and summoned a sword and tried to slash me but I blocked it with my dagger. He then kicked me on my side causing me to stagger a bit. He then punched me in the stomach causing me to fall on the ground.

While on the ground, I charged up my dagger before getting up again. As soon as I got up, Jungkook charged at me again. As soon as he got close to me, I knocked his sword out of his hand and kneed him in his stomach.

I then stabbed him in the shoulder and sent an electric shock through him. I let him scream in pain for a while before I took the dagger out of him and he collasped on the ground. I then took his flag.

BTS's Jungkook, Eliminated

Winner: Kwon (Y/N)

Everyone cheered and clapped their hands for me. I looked up to see that thunderstorm slowly fading away.

"Okay, that is the end of day 2 of the tournament. First round finalists being NCT's Ten and Twice's Tzuyu. And the second round finalists being BTS's Jungkook and Kwon (Y/N)." Headmaster YG said.

"You may all exit the dome and return to your dorm rooms." Heasmaster SM said.

Everyone started to leave their seats and exit the dome. I went outside as well to look for them. I then got a message on my phone from my dad.

Meet us at the front gate.

Okay. Am I gonna meet you there again tomorrow as well?

Mostly likely.

Okay, I'm on my way.

I then went to the front gate to see my parents.

At the front gate...

When I got to the front gate, I saw my parents waiting by their limo like yesterday. I went over to them and pulled them into a hug.

"Hey mom, hey dad" I greeted them.

"Hey sweetie" they greeted me.

I pulled away from the hug and smiled at them.

"Did you see me?" I asked.

"Yes, we did." my mom said.

"You did great, sweetie." my dad said.

"Thanks" I said.

"Also stop scaring your father with your anger." my mom said.

"Hey, I wasn't scared." my dad said.

"Don't lie, honey." my mom replied.

I laughed at their little interaction. They may be my parents and the most powerful people to ever live but they tend to act like teenagers sometimes.

"*laugh* Okay, I get it. But I can't help it, I don't like seeing my friends get hurt." I said.

"We know, sweetie." my dad said and ruffled my hair.

"Yah" I said and swatted his hands away.

"Well we have to get going." my mom said.

"We can't wait to see you tomorrow. My baby's going up against the top 3. I'm so proud." my dad said dramatically and faked cried.

"Okay. I'm going to check on my friends." I said.

"Okay. We'll see you tomorrow." my mom said.

"Okay. Take care of dad." I said.

"You know I will. Let's just say your father will be very tired later." my mom said and winked at me.

"Yah, I didn't need to know that." I said.

Mom and dad just laughed and before they hugged me again and kissed the top of my head.

"We love you, sweetie." they both said.

"Love you too" I replied.

I watched as my parents got in their limo. I then waited for the limo to be out of sight before I went to the infirmary to see my friends.

At the infirmary...

When I got to the infirmary, I went up to the nurse to ask where Everglow was. After she told me where they were, I went to go check on them. When I got there, I saw all the girls were up except for Aisha and Yiren.

"Girls, are you okay?" I asked.

"I have a broken rib but other than that we're fine." E:U said.

"Okay" I said.

I then looked back at Aisha and Yiren who are still laying down unconscious.

"What about them?" I asked.

"The nurse said they have mulitple slash wounds and they lost some blood." Sihyeon said.

I clenched my fist to control my anger. I then felt someone put their hand on mine. I looked up to see that it was Onda.

"Don't worry though. The nurse already cleaned their wounds. We just need to wait for them to wake up." Onda said.

I hummed and nodded my head.

"Enough about that, how did you do (Y/N)?" Mia asked.

"Yeah, what happened?" Sihyeon asked.

"I made it to the next round." I said.

The girls then pulled me into a group hug.

"We're so happy for you, (Y/N)." E:U said.

"Thanks" I said.

We then continued to talk and wait for Aisha and Yiren to wake up.

Later that night...

I was now back at my dorm room alone. Aisha and Yiren didn't wake up and the nurse suggested that we should go back to our rooms and rest for tomorrow. So here I am now.

Anyway I was about to go to sleep when my phone went off. I looked at it to see that Soyeon was texting me.

Hey (Y/N/N).

Hey Yeonie.

How are the girls doing?

They're fine but Aisha and Yiren didn't wake up yet.

I'm sorry to hear that.

It's okay. The nurse said they should wake up some time tomorrow.

Oh okay.

Yeah.

Well I just wanted to check in on you. Also you did great.

Thanks.

No problem.

Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow.

Okay. Goodnight (Y/N/N).

Goodnight Yeonie.

I turned off my phone and put it on my bedside table. I then turned off the lights and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 6.8K 44
A Magical Academy Four special people Earth World Magic World Dark World Light World ---------- Magic World, the world where you can find angels...
468K 21.1K 18
Lisa Manoban, a foreign exchange student in South Korea, finds her world, everything she knows and believes tested to their limits, along with her sa...
50.7K 1.4K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)
4.1K 350 50
Welcome to Gemstone Academy of Performing Arts (GSA). A school attended by heirs of some of the wealthiest families from across the world. Follow AJ...