Spiders, Radios, and Demons

By chu1luc

Alstromeia Potter never expected to end up in Hell since she died an old maid. It doesn't help that the Hallo... More

The New Spider Demoness
Gaining a Reputation
Of Moths and Deer
Performance
Moving Out
New Home
Settling In
Alastor's Perception
Overlord Gathering
Legacy of Death
The Spider and The Stag
Charlie and Vaggie part 1
Charlie and Vaggie part 2
The 2 Overlords at the Hotel
Hollow's Madness
Deja Vu
Catching On
Sir Pentious crashing in
Snake Hypnosis and Secrets
A Night in the Forest
A Little Hunt
Visit from the King and Queen
Alastor...Drunk?!
Side Chapter: Vox and Velvet explain
Hangover
Diversion
A Date?
Headcannon What if:
Night on the town
Red Passion
Question time!
Hellish Wedding
Unplanned, but wanted
Pregnancy to Birth

Omake: Dream

8.1K 179 7
By chu1luc

Alastor had finished another of his rounds as people would call. And headed off home.

Angel Dust was in the lounge, with dinner all warm and ready to eat. It was always divine.

"How was work?" She asked.

"Not as exciting as what I need now.. " he practically purred as he looked at Angel.

She was in a nightgown teddy that was red with black lace, and a sheer black robe. It didn't help that her chest looked more fuller.

She was tempting him to 'devour' her. His tail was shaking in excitement.

"I think I'll want dessert first though," He said as the fire turned red and pink, and sweet smoke was coming from it.

Then Alastor started to touch Angel. It started with some caressing of her body, smelling the sweet scent of cherry, strawberries, and hazelwood.

He pulled her closer and peppered kisses on her neck as his hands traveled to her thighs and she started caressing his hair and a hand traveled to his groin.

"Mhmm. Alastor..."

As he traveled further, she drew him into a kiss. Intended to map out each other's mouths.

Then...

Alastor woke from his bed in shock to an uncomfortable feeling.

This never happened to him before!

Why?!

What was Angel Dust doing to him?!
-------------
I got a little carried away with this one. Should I make a sequel to this part, and what should it be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.8K 27
After death (YN) finds her self stuck between two worlds, family and duty. Will she be able to overcome her fears and protect the ones she loves and...
35.2K 804 23
⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS THEMES THAT MAY BE TOO MATURE FOR SOME READERS- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️ This book contains specifically: -Physical abuse -Gore ...
9.8K 316 8
Growing up you took after your parents. You loved how they are the most feared and how they run everything. But you don't want to just "be" like them...
372K 9.6K 21
Artemisia Daphine Potter thought she would have a peaceful afterlife after being a Golden Girl for the Wizarding World, ready to walk willingly to De...