Destined For the King

By CHIXAAA_

"Time is up, I AM CLAIMING WHAT IS MINE!" His voiced shattered throughout the entire tower. He has found me a... More

Love is for the pure
Domination
Rapunzel Rapunzel...
Fight Til The End
Face to Face pt. 1
Face to Face pt.2
Stephan
Countdown
Alone
Reality
Panic Attack
Throwback p1
Throwback p2
Submissive
Dinner date
Agreement
CHECK IT OUT
Meet the Parents
Dinner conversation
Explain!
Family secrets
Truth
Armani Dresses
Realization
Fresh start
New Agreement
Party Time
In the Works
Stalling
Perfect Night
Surprise Honey
Happiness
Test run
Family Drift
Touchdown
Talks and Mimosa
Shot at Love
Our First Kiss?
Up In The Air
My Turn
Engagement Party
Do I stay...
Or Do I Go...
BE PATIENT AND RESPECTFUL
Week of Freedom
Dark times
Torn
UPDATE TOMORROW
Make Amends
Shell of A Man
Day 1
New York
Midnight
Birthday p1
Morning after
Milian
Soon
Realtor Project
Back Home
Finally Reunited
Council
I'll Marry You
Massive Print
New Expectations
Wedding plans
Decisions without Him
Yes to the Dress
Bridesmaid shopping
Sit Down
Wife Selection
Crocodile Tears

Birthday P2

75.3K 2.3K 773
By CHIXAAA_

Back again!!!!! All of you were requesting to see the dress I was describing so Here it is!!! And for all the LOYAL READERS yes this is a recycled dress from my other story

I pulled Dominic's neck down to help me reach his lips faster. Dominic stayed utterly still until our lips finally touched. His lips were soft and warm against mine. I wanted to savour the moment, but Dominic took control. His hands moved from my waist to the side of my face. He cupped my cheeks and pulled me deeper into his kiss. His kiss was hungry and urgent. I had little time to breathe between his tongue dancing against mine and the occasional biting and tugging of my bottom lip. I couldn't help but moan into his mouth and move against his thigh as his kiss brought butterflies to my stomach. 

Dominic moved his hands from my cheeks and crouched down to scoop me into his arms by my legs. I broke from his lips for a moment before leaning back to his lips. Dominic pushed me back against the wall and continued to ravish me.

"HELLO, ARE YOU GUYS DONE? WE HAVE TO GO!" Bambina called out from behind the locked door.

Dominic growled in response but continue to kiss my lips. I tried to pull away, but he used one of his hands behind my neck. 

"Dominic...they're waiting," I mumbled into his lips.

"Fuck that." He growled.

"Dominic...I promise we'll continue this. Later." I managed to shake his grip from my neck and shimmied down his body until my heels touched the floor. 

Dominic looked angry and very scary when I looked at him. His hair was wild from my hands, his clothes were wrinkled and loose from our bodies, and his eyes were wide and piercing. He never looked sexier than he did at this moment. Knowing that he was frustrated because of me...it makes a girl's ego grow. He had no shame adjusting his member in his pants before walking to the bag he dropped.

I walked over to the bathroom to check my lipstick and makeup to make sure I was presentable for my friends. When I came back into the room, Dominic pulled out a wrapped black present from the bag and placed it on the bed.

"Another present?"

"Yes, but you can open it when we get back."

"Okay, let's get going!" I grabbed my glitter clutch from the bed and the bottle of the champagne and hurried out the room. 

Downstairs waiting was Juliana, Bambina, and Damon waiting by the fireplace dressed up. The girls looked amazing, and surprisingly, Damon and Juliana were somewhat matching each other. Juliana and Bambina both had bottles of champagne in their hands and were chugging like no tomorrow.

All eyes were on me when I walked down the stairs. The girls screamed in delight, and Damon had an approving smile as I walked over towards them. 

"YES! I knew that dress would be stellar on you!" Juliana screamed as she pulled me into a hug.

"I can't lie. I love it."

"AND I FUCKING HATE IT." Dominic barked behind me. I rolled my eyes at him and pulled him beside me.

"He loves it...or he will when we get some time alone." I giggled.

"Okay, let's get going."

As promised, we went to the restaurant we originally planned to go to; Per se. We booked a private table, and due to Dominic's elite status, no one questioned us as we carried our 3rd bottle of champagne into the restaurant. 

Dominic made sure we ordered plenty of food to absorbed the alcohol we've been drinking, but the damage was already done. By the end of dinner, as our plates were taken away, a waitress brought out a strawberry cheesecake with sparkler candles. The rest of the staff came out to sing me happy birthday as they placed the cheesecake in front of me. I could help but shed a tear as my friends joined in along with the singing. I waited for the sparklers to die before reading the message written around the cheesecake in strawberry sauce.

 The message said, Be my wife?

I looked at Dominic and noticed he wasn't in his chair anymore. He was kneeling on one knee with a blue velvet ring box in his hand. He opened the ring box to reveal my ring from the engagement party. My hands went to my mouth the cover my gasp. 

"The first time I gave you this ring...we weren't in a good place. I replay that day over and over again. I never want to hurt you or see that look in your eyes again. Not many things can hurt me but that day...seeing you in pain felt like a thousand daggers to the heart. I took this ring with me and had it altered. I wanted to remember our past but embrace our future. I promise you that I will never make you feel like that again. Please do me the honor of taking this ring, and making me the happiest man on this earth by making me your husband. Marry me." 

I don't know when the tears started falling down my face, but I was a teary mess. I've pictured my engagement throughout my life, and this moment succeeded every fantasy I had. The man before me isn't perfect, he isn't nice, and he isn't someone most parents would want as a son-in-law, but Dominic and I aren't the average conventional couple. Nothing is easy about our situation, and I wouldn't exchange that for the world. Our position is unique and ours. 

"Yes," I whispered through my tears. Dominic smiled and took the ring out of the box and placed it on my finger. He pushed off his knee and grabbed me as he stood up. He kissed me passionately, and the restaurant roared with cheers.

------

I'm on cloud nine after we left the restaurant. Our next stop was meant to be to the theatre to watch Hamilton, but I noticed we passed the Richard Rodgers Theatre where the play was. I couldn't keep my eyes off my ring. I really loved the original ring he gave me, but the additions made the ring even more breathtaking. He upgraded the diamond two sizes bigger than the original and added a second band to support the massive rock. Dominic really outdid himself today!

The limo stopped at a large two-story building with an extensive line by the entrance. I looked over at Dominic, and he gave me a reassuring kiss before helping me out the limo. He used his body to block me from the photographers outside the establishment. I was rushed inside so quickly, I could barely see the name on the building. I had no idea where I was. We passed a tight dark, illuminated hallway before entering the central area. Large confetti cannons by entrance erupted once I went through the door. We were at a club! The club was much larger than the exterior would have you believe. The dancefloor was in the middle, and booths and private seating were found around the club's wall perimeter. Across from me was a large stage and projector that had my name flashing, and The bar was off the left of the stage. I knew the large seating area by the scene was meant for me. There were balloons in the section that said Happy Birthday and two bottles of Ciroc waiting for us in an ice bucket.

Dominic guided us through the packed crowd to get us to the table. I remained speechless until I sat down at the booth. I couldn't believe this is what Juliana had planned for me. This is definitely the way to bring in a birthday. I know she has gotten help from Dominic; there is no way she could have pulled this off by herself.

"You helped Juliana?" I asked Dominic as he sat beside me in the booth.

"A little, I gave her my card and she practically ran away with it. I still haven't gotten it back."

"Thank you so much, really. I know me wearing this and being in this environment is hard for you."

"Oh you couldn't imagine the anger I'm fighting in my soul."

"I promise I won't get too wild and if I do, I give you permission to take me home."

"Don't give me that power, baby."

"Let's have fun tonight." I winked.

 I ran over to Bambina and Juliana on the otherside of the booth. We started taking shots of the Ciroc on the table. We danced at our booths while we waited for the rest of the bottle service to arrive. Juliana and Damon got pretty close after her fifth shot. He practically had to hold her up in the booth.

"Let's go on the dancefloor, I need to find me a boo!" Bambina screamed before taking my hand. 

I followed her to the middle of the dancefloor. We found a spot that wasn't too crowded and still visible to the booth. I blew a kiss towards a glaring Dominic and let the alcohol take control. It was only a matter of time before men started to gravitate towards Bambina. I had to shimmy my way out of a few men's attempts to grab me, but I made sure all the focus was on Bambina. She found a tall, dark and handsome man, and we brought him back to the booth. When I returned, Dominic was sipping on Whiskey and watching his friend get attack by Juliana. She sat on his lap, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, and her mouth was all over her neck. Damon seemed like he was in heaven. The smile on his face was priceless.

The rest of the night played out like a movie. We partied until four in the morning. Bambina stuck with the cutie she met on the dancefloor, and they were practically dry humping in the corner of the booth. Juliana was in and out of consciousness. When she was awake and alert, she wanted to dance and chug more alcohol, and when she was passed out, she wanted to be held by Damon. It was a cute rollercoaster she put us on. We continued to party until four in the morning. Dominic had to carry me out the club on his shoulder with his suit jacket wrapped around my waist. He was fed up with the breeze, slightly lifting my dress up.

We gained attention from bystanders as my girls were carried out of the limo and back into the apartment. Dominic rushed me straight upstairs; he didn't even give me a chance to thank Juliana and Bambina before they were run into their rooms by their night love interest. 

Skipping two steps at a time on the stairs, we were in our rooms in a flash. Dominic was not gentle with me. He stalked over to the bed and flipped me over, so I was looking up at his upside-down face. Even from this distorted angle, he looks sexy.

Dominic disappeared into the bathroom and came back shirtless and holding a damp washcloth. Carefully, he rubbed all the makeup off my face. After Dominic moved around the bed to climb on top of me and sit on my waist. He untied the strings that held the dress together and slowly peeled off my body. His eyes widen as the dress revealed my corset lingerie.

"You've been walking around in this, the entire fucking night?"

"Yesssss," I hissed.

"Do you understand how much you tested me tonight?" I felt meaning behind his words growing against my stomach.

I was turning him on an entire night. A dress like this, and now seeing me in this corset, drove him crazy with lust. I understood because the whole night, he was turning me on as well. I looked at Dominic differently today. He was a gentleman to the best of his abilities, and he showed me love, care and affection. He let me be free and have a crazy fun time without being a jackass. Whenever I looked back at him, he was watching me. His eyes were always on me, and it made me feel desired. His attention was the only thing I craved tonight.

"I'm sorry." I pouted before pulling at his shoulders. I wanted him to come down to my level and kiss me.

"I will never let Juliana pick your outfits again." He grumbled before leaning down to kiss me.I wrapped my arms around his neck and moaned into the kiss. 

This is the best birthday I have ever had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 80.5K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
200K 4.6K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
391K 9.4K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
66.4K 1.2K 37
"Why-why is he here?" I asked slightly feeling panicked. "Your father, Step- father owes me money. 36 million pounds to be exact." Stefan said as he...