Pranbir FF -can't stay away f...

By shabime

More

Marriage.
Confessions and Comforts.
Romance and Rituals.
Outburst.
Fights and Turmoils.
Reception.
Broken.
Love and Care.
Confrontation.
Ignorance Is torcher.
Hurted Souls.
Confessions.
Announcement.
Thank you.
Happy Times.
Confusions.
confusions continued
Announcement.
5 Years Later.
Fear and Happiness.
announcement.

Testing times.

2.3K 87 39
By shabime

In Pub .

"Aryan I told you many times that I don't want to come to this stupid Party but you still brought me hear"Rhea said annoyed.

"Come on yaar after so many days we both attended a party together and you are sad"said Aryan making a puppy face.

"Awww No worries,See I'm happy now"said Rhea pulling his cheeks while Aryan gave her a fake smile .He was also pissed with her because of her stupid obsession but had act good so that she doesn't get a hint about anything.
Aryan and Rhea were enjoying the party when suddenly Rhea's phone beeped.

"Who is calling you?"asked Aryan taking a sip of his mocktail .

"Prachi "said Rhea confusingly while Aryan spit out the drink from his mouth due to fear.

"Wait lemme pick up"Rhea was about to pick her call when Aryan snatched her phone.

"What the hell Aryan,What's wrong with you?"asked Rhea quizzically.

"What's wrong with me, seriously?what's wrong with you?"said Aryan as his emotions empowered him but he realized that Rhea will get a hint about everything but soon Aryan changed his expressions and way of speaking.

"I mean you promised that you won't attend anyone's call and now see?"Aryan said making a cute face while Rhea chuckled.

"Ok ok keep this phone with you only"Rhea said while Aryan took a breath of relief.

"But on one condition?"

"What is that?"

"You will have to give your phone to me Aryan,Tell me ?Are you ready?"

Aryan was scared that Prachi shouldn't no anything so he gave his phone to Rhea .

" Prachi thinks Ranbir and Rhea are on a date .So if she had to enquire she will either call Ranbir or Rhea.Ranbir will tackle the situation geniously but this dumb girl will spill the beans so it's better I keep her phone with me"thought Aryan.

Both Brother and Sister were enjoying Party but Aryan was worried about their plan too.Rhea noticed his worry and was curious.

************************************

On an Emtpy Road.

Ranbir was driving his car with romantic songs playing on the music set.

"Chickchikki see I don't want to hurt you,but who have hurted me enough.How could you even think that I can love someone else .On top of that you made a stupid plan of ignoring me so that I could leave you,Don't you know that I can survive everything even your ignorance when you are around me .From the past six months I'm telling you that I love you but still you think I can go with someone else.No Prachi vrachi this time and not going to forgive you so easily.You will have to beg for my forgiveness.See what a wonderful couple we make."he thought looking at his phone's screen that was having his and Prachi's wallpaper.He caressed her face and kissed her picture.That was when Prachi called him .

He changed the song and played a rocking song in the car increasing the volume so that Prachi doesn't get a doubt.

"Yes Prachi?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm in the pub with Rhea".

"When will you come back".she asked with lot of hopes

"Sorry yaar we are busy right now can't talk to you"Ranbir said with a heavy heart he heard her sobbing sounds and was very much sad.But he wanted her to realise how bad he must have felt when she ignored him.

"Meri baat toh sunoge"Prachi asked with a tearful voice hoping that he would say "Yes".

"No Rhea is calling me I'm going"he said shattering her hopes and disconnected the call immediately.

"I'm sorry .But this is your only punishment.Bohot shauk haina mahaan banne ka abh bano chickchikki kahi ki"he said but his heart wanted to talk to her while brain didn't allow him to.This time the battle between the heart and brain was won by brain .

" I have done my job now Prachi will think that Rhea and I are actually on a date .You don't let Rhea talk to her. Let's make Prachi realize her mistake and yes Rhea should not know anything."Ranbir texted Aryan .Aryan's phone beeped but Rhea ignored it because she was dancing at that time.While Aryan was worried if their plan will work or not with such thoughts he decided to enjoy the party without any worries.

************************************

In Pranbir's Room.

Ranbir entered the room and saw that there was no one that was when he felt two arms encircling his waist from back.He recognised whose touch it was but decided to ignore .

"Kya hai Prachi"

"Nothing can't I even hug my husband "said Prachi .

"Oh so you remember I'm your husband "he said and was about to go when Prachi hugged him more tightly

"yes of course I remember"she said kissing his back.

"That is why you promised your dear sister Rhea Mehra,to make me fall for her?"he questioned while Prachi stood there shocked.

"What ".Prachi asked with shock.

"Yes I know everything.How could you do this to us".He questioned with tearful eyes.

"No I'm sorry for that .I love you only you .Now,I won't let anyone to come between us"she said and hugged him.

"Promise".

"Pinky Promise" she said like kids and Ranbir chuckled.

"I love you chickchikki ".

"I love you Baklu".

"Prachi Prachi ,Prachiiiiiii" shouted Sahana while Prachi looked at her with a shocked expression.

"What are you doing here.Ranbir was here where is h" that was when Prachi realized that she was only dreaming about him.

"Whole day you both are sticked to each other like chumbak and after that too you are dreaming about him."Sahana said while Prachi blushed.

"Chup Kar ".

"Waise where is your hero "Sahana said teasingly while Prachi remembers Ranbir and Rhea's date and her mood became off again.

"He has gone on a date with Rhea"Prachi said with a dejected face.

"Don't tell me ki Ramji banne ka bhoot Tere sar pe firse sawaar ho gaya "Sahana asked angrily while Prachi nodded her head in no and started crying.

"Then what happened?".

Prachi told Sahana everything how Ranbir is ignoring her,their date ,her calls everything.While Sahana hugged her tightly and consoled her.

"See Prachi now don't let any misunderstanding come between you two.Did you realized how much big mistake you were going to do .When you can't see him going on a date with her how could you see them both together for the entire life.Which is anyway not possible?"said Sahana while Prachi nodded her head in positive.

"You are right Sahana I shouldn't let any misunderstanding come between us.Today when he will return I will tell him everything and will even say I love you"she said the last line with a slight blush while Sahana smiled her.

"Ok then be ready for the best night of your life "she said winking at her while Prachi slapped her lightly.

Sahana went to the door and was about to go when she again turned back.

"And yes wear some sexy nighty"she said receiving a pillow from Prachi and ran away while Prachi's cheeks turned red due to blush.

************************************

It was midnight and Prachi had slept on the couch after waiting for Ranbir .
But he didn't show up.She wanted to confess her love for him and wanted to make her proposal romantic.She had worn a beautiful black colored nighty with a lace shrug over it.Her lips were looking more beautiful because of the red lipstick she had adorned while her curls were adding more charm to her beautiful.Ranbir entered the room and was mesmerized to see his Lady love looking more than beautiful .He felt a bad because he had intentionally not shown up on the time.But after seeing her sleeping on the uncomfortable couch he felt more bad.He went towards her and saw the year strains on her face.He felt very bad because he knew that it was his stupid plan because of which she had cried.He picked her up in his arms and made her lie down on the bed he was about to leave when he saw her holding his collar tightly.He smiled and tried to remove her hands but this time her grip was tight.

"Don't Leave Me Like That,I Can't Stay Away from You"mumbled Prachi in her sleep while Ranbir's eyes were filled with tears.

"I will never leave you ,We will always be together.I love you."he whispered while Prachi smiled in her sleeping as she felt his cold lips on her warm skin.Ranbir kissed her cheeks lovingly and went to change.

After sometime he came out of the washroom and saw Prachi sitting on the bed with a worried face breathing heavily .Her gaze went to him and she came running to him.She hugged him as tightly as possible.It was like he will fly away somewhere if she left him.

"What happened why are you worried with such an expression like someone has killed or murdered me".

"Shutup dare you say a word.You know how much bad dream I saw .You had an acci.accident"she cried keeping her head on his chest .While this time his hands automatically encircled her arms and he consoled her.

"So what ,Tumhe kya farak padta hai main jiyu ya ma"Prachi immediately kept her hand on his lips and signalled him a no.

"Muje farak padta hai bohat farak padta hai it's because I lo"she stopped and removed her hand from his mouth .She turned away from him.While  Ranbir pulled her towards him .Her back colliding against his hard chest.

"Till how much time you are going to hide it ",Ranbir asked aggressively his lips brushing against her ear sending shivers down her spine.His one hand holding her one arm tightly while the other clutching her waist.She tried to remove her arm but he held it more tightly.

"Ranbir you are hurting me ".

"And you are breaking me ",shouted Ranbir leaving her and lied down on the bed.While Prachi was really confused by his behaviour .She too went to her side of the bed and decided to sleep.

After few minutes Prachi felt Ranbir  trying to remove the shrug from her nighty.She turned towards him.

"What are you doing".Prachi said feeling shy.

"Stay quiet "he ordered and pulled the shrug a little down from her arm.He came dangerously close to her while Prachi closed her eyes due to the shyness.He brought her lips close to her arms and started blowing over the red marks that was because of his tight hold on them.While Prachi opened her eyes due to surprise.

"I'm sorry"he whispered and applied an ointment on her arms.Prachi smiled looking at his care towards her.After applying the ointment he turned to the other side while Prachi felt sad.

"Now I have realized Ranbir how bad you must have felt when I ignored you .I'm really sorry"she thought to herself.

"Now you might have realized how bad I felt when you ignored me.So the first step of my plan to make you realize your mistake is done and the next step to make you confess will be done tomorrow.But how can I sleep without your embrace"Ranbir thought and that was  when he felt Prachi's arms encircling him from back .She inched closer to him and kissed his cheek.Ranbir blushed at that but still hid it because his second step to make her confess was still left . After sometime he turned towards her and saw her sleeping her kept her head on his chest and kissed her forehead while both went into a deep slumber dreaming about their future.

************************************

How was it guys do tell.1950+ words.

candy54789 its_khushiiii krishdhaa NandiniGhosh pranbirmyheart Sara_imprfctScribblr thisuni21 @Avishka_Deuri EashitaRobert

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 2.3K 22
رجْفةُ سَرتْ بأوْصَالِه حتَى آخِرِ ظَهرهِ لنَظْرتِه، لَقَد حصَلَ حتماً علَى لقبِه بسبَبِ عَيْنه، النَدْبَة الفَاتِنَة عَلى يسْرِاه و عُمقِ عيْنَيهِ ك...
220K 1.1K 199
Mature content
58.4K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...