Fights and Turmoils.

Pranbir's Room.

Prachi was sitting on the bed in a confusion what to wear for her reception.Her chain of thoughts were broken by the sound of the door being locked.She shifted her gaze toward the door and saw Ranbir standing there with an angry expression .Ranbir directly went into the bathroom without even looking at her.She was confused by his actions but decided to let it be and again went into state of confusion.

Prachi was confused if she should wear the red saari or the black that was went Ranbir came out of the bathroom.
Prachi went towards him.

"Hey listen,I'm very confused about what to wear for today's reception .Please tell me which color I should wear the red one or the black"Prachi asked showing him the two saaris one by one with a pout.

Ranbir didn't even gave a glance at the saaris and kept his stern expression.

"Wear whatever you want" he said coldly.

Prachi who was by now was just confused about his behaviour became angry.

"What you think of urself, Whenever you want you will talk sweetly with me and whenever you want you will behave rudely with me?" She asked her face became red due to anger while her eyes were teary.

"Finally did you understand, how bad it feels to be ignored and being treated rudely.This is how you treat him.Do you have any idea how bad he must be feeling right now" Prachi opened her mouth to say something but Ranbir interrupted her.

"How would you know ,When you don't want to .I have seen him crying for you , yearning for you.But don't know why you are behaving like this with him"he said almost shouting on him.

Prachi was totally in tears because of Ranbir's sudden outburst.She didn't know what to say because whatever he was saying was true.

"Listen Ranb"

"No I don't wanna listen anything.You stay in your Ego I'm going" Ranbir interrupted folding his hands infront of her while Prachi kept crying .His heart pierced seeing her in tears but at that time he was very angry.He didn't liked the way how Prachi referred his chief ,so couldn't control his anger.

************************************

"So now what's ur problem".

"Problem is that I shouted on her which I shouldn't, I could've made her understand everything by talking to her lovingly but my brain was in my feet that time I shouted at her."

"Then go n apologize to her."

"Why would I Aryan ,she was wrong Toda morning?".

"Ok then don't go"

"But she was crying yaar ,I'm so bad ".

"Then what do you want firstly you scolded her,now you are feeling sad,also your Ego is not supporting you to go there,First clear all the mess that has been spread in your brain and then think what to do" Aryan said and went from there leaving Ranbir in a pool of emotions.Ranbir's Brain didn't wanted him to apologise but his heart  wanted him to apologise.

************************************

"He scolded me Sahana " said with tears.

"He was angry at that time Prachi"

"But he could have talked nicely too."

"Yes you are right ,he owe you an apology"

"But he was angry,he didn't meant anything"

"Then let him be.Talk to him when he comes to the room."

"But he owe me an apology".

"First you decide what you want , firstly you want him to apologise,next moment you think he was angry.Do whatever you want but don't cry you look like a bandhariya when you cry" Prachi laughed in between her sobs.She was still confused over her emotions.Her brain wanted him to apologise to her while her heart wanted her to forgive him whenever he comes there.
************************************

"Buji I don't wanna attend this stupid function"

"You should otherwise Everyone would think that you are jealous of that Prachi."

"Ok I will but I will be there only for a short time."Rhea said and went out of Aliya's room .While she was walking she slipped and hurt her leg.Prachi who was passing from there saw Rhea wincing in pain and went to her hurriedlyj ,you always act so careless,you should take care of yourself,see how much you have hurt yourself,Are you even listening to me Rhea" Prachi asked rubbing her knee. Rhea who was smiling.For the first time Rhea received so much care from someone.Abhi never failed to pamper her but she felt extremely happy when Prachi cared for her .she was lost in her thoughts that was when Pranbir's marriage came into her mind.She pushed her and went from there immediately.

"All mad people of this world are related with me that Sahana ,Rhea ,Ranb"she stopped before taking his name because today's morning fight came into her mind ..She became emotional remembering how he shouted at her.She started walking she was about to slip when Ranbir caught her on time . Holding her waist protectively.Both we're lost in each other's eyes .Prachi again went to memories of today's morning resulting in make her eyes moistery .Ranbir noticed tears coming out of her eyes.He made and stand properly and wiped her tears with his one hand while other was caressing her cheeks.
He was about to say something but Prachi pulled away from him and went to her room.

************************************

"Here take this diamond necklace this will Suit you baby"

"And yes wear these Bangles too"

"Mom ,dida the necklace and Bangles are too heavy".

"So what you are the Bahu of Kohli khandaan you will have to wear it okay" dida commanded her.

"Ok dida as your wish."

"Waise where is Kohli khandaan ka chiraag I hope he didn't irritated you"

"No no ,I will just come ."said Prachi to hide her pain from them.

"No take your time to get ready you will have to look best."Dida said

"Yes Prachi beta take your time ,as much as you want it's now in your hand you perfect you want everything to be"Pragya said Prachi understood that her mother was not just talking about her look but was talking about her father too.She nodded her head in positive and went from there.
************************************

How was it guys do tell.