Confessions.

Aryan and Rhea had returned from the pub .Both bid adiue to each other and went to sleep.Rhea's phone beeped with a notification of Ranbir's message.

"Kam ho gaya !why did Ranbir texted me this"Rhea thought and opened the phone .She without giving any attention to the wallpaper opened the message icons and was shocked to see the texts that Ranbir had sent to Aryan.

"That means it was Aryan's and Ranbir's stupid plan to make Prachi realize her mistake.Thank God I luckily had his phone and his phone didn't had any lock.otherwis all my attempts to get Ranbir would have been failed"Rhea said angrily and went to Aryan's Room to confront him.

While Rhea was passing by the corridor she saw the window of Pranbir's Room opened she peeped through it and was shocked to see both of them sleeping soundly with Ranbir's hand encircled around her Waist and Prachi hands wrapped around his chest.She saw Ranbir waking up from sleep .

"I think they might have hugged each other in sleep now Ranbir will definitely push her"thought Rhea but her hopes were broken when she saw Ranbir pulling Prachi closer to him and snuggling more into her.

Ranbir felt someone's presence at window and was about to see Rhea when she hid behind it.

"This Prachi na, always forgets to close window why don't she understands that someone might see us and obviously we don't sleep in an innocent position,Well I love her the way she is ,Akhir kaar abh muje hi jhelna hai isse'Ranbir said to himself loud enough that Rhea heard everything and irked.
He came to the window and closed it tightly while Rhea started going to Aryan's to Room.She was very angry with Aryan because she didn't expected him for this.

************************************

Aryan's Room.

Aryan was sleeping that was when his sleep was disturbed by loud knocks on the door.He woke up and cursed the person who had spoiled his sleep.He opened the door and was shocked to see Rhea standing at the door with her eyes red and face burning with rage.

"Are you mad ?who knocks someone's door at 3.00 a.m ?"said an annoyed Aryan.

"Oh yeah I'm mad ,Not you and Ranbir who are playing such cheap tricks "yelled Rhea showing him the text while Aryan was shocked but his shock was soon replaced by anger.

"You are talking about dirty games Rhea , Really?"

"It's you who has played the dirtiest game"Shouted Aryan shocking Rhea.

"Why are you shocked? Oh yeah you must have thought that your cheap tricks will not be revealed but it is Rhea . Everything is revealed now?,"Shouted Aryan while Rhea's anger increased more.

"Wh.what Aryan?"Rhea said shocked.

"Yes all your stupid tricks to get Ranbir are revealed know"Aryan declared while Rhea stood there shocked.

"How could you do this with your own sister.Why have you fallen to such a level?"Aryan said with disgust.

"I love hi"Rhea said but Aryan interrupted.

"Dare you give your stupid obsession the name of "Love",is that clear ?"Aryan again shouted .
Rhea opened her mouth to say something but Aryan again interrupted her.

"Don't speak a word infront of me.You say you love him .No you just love your Ego . It's because you challenged him to fake his love for Prachi but what happened instead he actually fell in love with her.His promise to you to make Prachi lose was not completed.Your Ego was broken because directly or indirectly Prachi won.You became mad because your Ego was broken and only because of that you wanted Ranbir.This is not at all Love Rhea ,its just an obsession.You are so much drowned in the sea of selfishness that you can't see you were about to separate to lovers. .But now they are so much in love that no one can separate them.Not even you"Aryan completed while Rhea was in tears by now.Aryan had given her a reality check and she didn't know who to react.