Confessions and Comforts.

In Hall.

Everyone was present there and were chitchatting.Prachi was with Sahana and Ranbir with Aryan. That was when Abhi came towards Prachi .Prachi seeing him coming towards her went from there while Sahana followed her.Ranbir was about to go after her but Pragya stopped him nodding her head in negative .He understood that Prachi needed only Sahana that time so he stayed there.

Prachi reached terrace and Sahana also came after her.

"For how long you are going to escape from the truth Prachi?" Asked Sahana.

"Till the time my father convince me that he is actually a genuine man and never abandoned me and my mother."declared Prachi her eyes showing fresh layers of tears.

"He already did that Masi also told you that they both were helpless at that time and none abandoned anyone.Why dont you understand that Prachi?"sahana said furiously.

"Because I need time Sahana .You know how difficult it is for me.After twenty years I met a man .Admired him, considered him like my motivation,he was like a father figure to me,n all of a sudden I got to know that he is my father .The person whom I .I ha.Hated" Prachi said breaking her eyes shedding tears of sorrow.

Sahana hugged Prachi until she was calmed down.

"Take as much time you can .But don't ignore mausaji he loves you alot."Sahana said.

"But Rhea" Prachi said and Sahana had tears in her eyes.

"Hey why are you crying" asked a concerned Prachi.

"Now you will forget me"Sahana said in between her sobs.

"Of course I will, u irritated me so much in these years I'm very happy I got a new sister."Prachi said shocking.

"Dare you think like that" added Prachi sternly.
"You are my little sister and my favourite,I can never forget you is that clear to you pagal ladki " said Prachi kissing her forehead while both the sisters shared a hug.

"Ok ok baki baatein baad mein,you tell me were you so desperate to get your Ranbir that you married him without telling anyone "Sahana teased her.

While Prachi hit her harm and blushed.

"Why did you hit me ,now don't say that you don't love him,It's clearly shown in your eyes"Sahana added making her cheeks turn even more red.

"Yes I do and there is no denying in that ,But I'm afraid Sahana" Prachi said.Because she had already told Sahana that she loved Ranbir .It was not surprising for Sahana but Prachi's last words shocked her.

"Then why are you afraid?"

"What if he leaves me one day like Mr.Meh.sorry pa.p"

"U can say Mr.Mehra till the time you don't feel comfortable with calling him papa."

Prachi was surprised because Sahana didn't argued with her but instead understood her.

"No he won't leave you ever.I don't think so.He loves you he have not even said but proved also .You should trust him "

"I do but "
"No buts nuts just concentrate on present, have u forg it's ur Suhaagraat today" said Sahana receiving an angry glare from Prachi.