The Little Potter (THIS HAS B...

By TheMiniBacca

What if Harry wasn't the only one. JK Rowling said that Lily was pregnant during her death, well what if her... More

The Little Potter
30 October 1983
25 December 1983
31st July 1987
30th July 1991-31st July 1991
1st September 1991
July 31st 1992
August 31st 1992
April 20th 1994
September 3rd 1994
30 October 1994
31st October 1994
31 October 1994
1 November 1994
November 5th 1994
6th November 1994
6th November 1994 P2
24th November 1994
25th November 1994
December 21st 1994
24th December 1994
25th December 1994
26th December 1994
23rd-24th February 1995
1/3/95 - 1/4/95 - 16/4/95 - 24/5/1995 -23/6/1995
24th June 1995
Finished!
NEWS
REWRITTEN
Information

25th December 1994

6.8K 207 54
By TheMiniBacca

***Sevina POV***

I woke up in mummy's quarters and sat up stretching. I looked at the clock and it was 5:12am. Why am I up so early? I asked myself. Its Christmas!
'Christmas!!!' I yelled running into mummy's quarters and jumping onto her bed. 'Mummy wake up its Christmas!' I yelled jumping.

She groaned and got up, 'Sid why must you wake me up this early every year?'.
'Its Christmas!' I laughed running out to daddy's quarters with mummy following.
'Acid Pops' I yelled from the end of the hallway as I ran to the griffin. (Hehe Gryffindor!) The griffin quickly opened seeing me running and I ran up. Daddy was on his desk with Flame, Fawkes and Sorcerer. Snow and Fighter were curled up in the corner. 'Daddy!' I yelled jumping in his lap, startling the animals who all awoke but calmed down when they saw me.

***

Daddy, mummy, Severus and Hagrid were all in daddy's office with me and we were exchanging presents. It was 5:30.

I passed Severus his present, a advanced potions making kit and some rare ingredients from the forest.
'Thank you Sid, ' he said, a glimmer of a smile in his lips as he passed me a small package. I opened it to find a charm bracelet with a pile of miniature potions. 'They are charmed, when you want one it will enlarge.'

I smiled and hugged him, 'thank you Severus!' I squealed.
'My turn!' Hagrid boomed. I smiled, I knew it was an animal, he always got me one. He passed me a large box with holes in.
'Hagrid, thank you!' I whispered when I opened the box. Inside was a baby thestral.
'E was born last week, just old enough to without his mum for an hour. I'll take him back, but he's yours!' He boomed again.
'Tenebrosi anima' I whispered, 'dark soul in Latin.'

I had learned Latin when I was 7, daddy taught me because we were bored. It also meant I could easily make spells.
'I better take him back, Happy Christmas!' Hagrid said as he left, after he had opened the large book I had gotten him on dragons along with a dragon tooth.

'Well Sweetie, here you go' daddy said passing me two thin packages and on larger. I opened the larger one to find a pair of brown combat boots. I hugged both Mummy and daddy before opening the medium package. It was a plain white dress that was gorgeous. I smiled as I opened the final package where a silvery cloak fell out and I gasped as I picked it up.'
'Mummy, daddy? How did you get an invisibility cloak?' I asked marvelling at the cloak.
'It was your fathers, he had two from his ancestor Peverell. The story says he made one cloak, but in fact he made two. He said it was for his wife. It has been passed down and is now yours.' Mummy said. I hugged them both before hopping up to the Gryffindor common room by 6.

****

I was sitting in the common room with the Weasleys, Harry, Hermione, Vicky and the rest of Durmstrang and we decided to start opening presents. We had decided to open the parcels under the tree first. Everyone grabbed one, each similar.
'Is this off Molly?' I asked smiling at the parcel.
'Yep, mums got us all a Weasley jumper!' Ron groaned as he opened his to find a maroon jumper with a gold R. We all laughed at his face opening ours. Harry got an emerald green Weasley jumper with a white H, Fred and George both got a golf jumper with a red letter corresponding with their name whilst I had a plain pink one. I had asked her not to put a letter on it as I had so many. No one notices as they put in their jumper but I did, Fred and George had switched letters. Fred had a G and George an F. I laughed to myself as I put it over my pyjamas that mummy and daddy had given me last night. Next we all pulled out a package from Charlie. He had gotten everyone money but I had a charm bracelet full of miniature magical animals. I smiled as I had Fred put it on my wrist.

*****

After we had opened all the parcels under the tree I had gained:

-Felix Felices Flask from Percy

-Dragon ring from Bill

-A Mischief Managed necklace from Uncle Remus and Uncle Sirius

It was now time to exchange presents. First was Harry's turn. I passed him a small package, it wasn't much but I knew he'd love it. It was a bag with an untraceable extendable charm, I had placed a lot of sweets inside that I knew he loved.

He also got a pranking kit from Fred and George, a broom repair kit from Ron and Hermione and a lot of sweets from Ginny.

Next was Fred and George, we always got them a joint present but it always was more than what everyone else got. I had gotten them an untraceable extention charmed back back each, filled with sweets and ideas for joke items. They had also got a pair of beater bats from everyone else that was signed by the Irish team.

Next was Ron. I had gotten him the same charmed bag with a lot of homework that he never did, a bunch of books to tease him and hidden in a corner was a lifetimes worth of sweets. Fred and George had gotten him a pranking kit, Harry a Binocular set from the quidditch cup along with the spinning hats. Ginny and Hermione had corresponded and gotten him an outfit.

Ginny was up next and we had all joined together to buy her a Clean sweep 1997, the newest broom out.

Hermione was next and as it was obvious we each got her a set of books. I had gotten her a couple of smuggle seta whilst everyone else got common wizardy books.

Finally was me, Vicky and Durmstrang had left a while ago but had left a long package for me which I opened first. As I peeled it open I recognised it as a broomstick and I smiled. I then tore it a bit more and saw the make and started screaming.
'Its a FireBolt 2.0! Its not even out yet!' I squealed jumping around. Everyone gawped at the package which I placed in the module so everyone could see as I sat back down.

Feed and George passed me a present next which was pretty small. I opened it to find a ruby encrusted beaters bat necklace.
'Its charmed, when you say 'Expando Bat' it will be a full size beaters bat. We know how much you love being a beater!' They said in unison as I got my wand out to try it. I whispered the spell and all of a sudden I had a beaters bat in my hand. I smiled as I turned it back by repeating the same thing.

Ron passed me his next. It was a small potions bottle which was wrapped in gold and red ribbon and said Gryffindor. I smiled as I looked inside to see some Veritaresum. I gave Ron a quick hug and a thank you.

Ginny then passed me a bulky package

I opened it and a pink and green flower crown fell out. I opened the package more and pink combat boots with a flower inner fell out. I squealed and gave her a hug squealing my thank you.

Finally Harry passed me a small package. It was a necklace with a few clear jewels and a S.
'The S is enchanted with a protective spell. The rest you place a spell in and when you think of that spell you can use it without a wand.' He said proudly.

I smiled at my pile of presents. I checked the time on the large clock and saw it was only ten to eight.
'We should head down to breakfast' I said nodding at the clock. Everyone agreed and we walked to the Great Hall after we had gotten dressed.
To be continued....

Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 251 12
We all know the story of Harry Potter, the boy who lived, but what if it hadn't been that? We all know the story of Severus Snape, and his love for L...
26.2K 355 25
Gianna Snape, Severus's Daughter; Beautiful, Amazing, Intelligent, Loving, Everything A Boy Could Wish For, But She Doesn't Like To Be Owned. She's...
105K 2.8K 28
What if Harry had a half older sister who was born in February at 16 weeks into their developments? No body knew hardly anything about her and Harry...
143K 2.2K 29
Harry looked her in the eyes and gulped. "You're pregnant." He said this time without hesitation. After he said that he was even more scared. The lo...