December 21st 1994

✌☺

2K VIEWS?!?!? THANKYOU SO MUCH!

Checkout my other story Jamie Potter (Marauders Era)

***Sevina's POV***

Its a couple of days until the yule ball and I was going with Ivor-only to escort me! He's my brother! Vicky's going with Hermione! I talked to her the other day and she's so excited! We went dress shopping and I love my dress!
'Sid?' I heard two voices say.

I smiled as I turned, 'Hi Ron, Hermione!'.
'We were wondering if we could join you?' Hermione said to which I nodded and went back to braiding my flower crown.
'How do you do that?' Ron asked.
'Do what? The crown, here I'll show you!' I answered.

And that's how we spend the morning, braiding crowns by the lake.

*****
'I'm hungry-wanna go lunch?' Ron asked.
'Of course ickle Ronniekins!' I said jumping up and turning to help Hermione. I looked where we were sitting and there was a variety of flower crowns. Hermione had put one in her hair and we had forced Ron to. So we grabbed the rest, I put one on my head and we started walking to the castle.
'Hello Sevina, Ronnikins, Herms!' I heard a pair of voices say.
'Hey Frederick, Georgina, come down here a sec will you?' I said, when they did I shoved a flower crown on each of their heads, yelled 'run!' to Hermione and Ron and we run like mad.
'Why are you running Sid sweetie?' I heard mum say.
'Well mummy look at the twins following us and you'll find out!' I yelled as we run past.

We ran into the great hall, Ron and Hermione ran to Harry whilst I ran behind them and placed a flower crown on Neville, Dean, Seamus and Harry's head as I ran past. I laughed as I ran past and put flower crowns on all of the Durmstramg boys, (there's only 10 in my story), and quickly run to my dad and placed one on his head as I sat in his lap.
'I think you missed two,' dad said in my ear. I looked around and smirked, I walked over to Hagrid and gave him a hug and a flower crown.
'Thank ye' Sid!' He boomed.

As I walked back to dad I softly placed a flower crown on Severus' head and ran back to my seat next to Vicky as everyone started laughing at Severus.

The twins run in then, took one look at Severus and started rolling around laughing.

****

I was sitting under the tree by the lake again reading when I heard a single set of feet walking towards me.
'Hello-Harry?'  I started off quite happy and quickly went quiet.
'Sevina? Can I talk to you please?' Harry said. I nodded.
'Look, I'm sorry. I had no right to say any of the things I said; I had no right to do the things I did. I wanted to apologise and say: I hate myself for what I said and i really need someone to help me with the stress of this task. Please forgive me?' He said quietly looking at his hand. I nodded and hugged him.
'I'll forgive but will not forget. You may be my brother but the instant you make fun of the rest of my siblings I will never talk to you again. Got it?' I said seriously into his chest, I felt him nod and we spent the rest of the day together.
Edited