24th June 1995

***Harry's POV***
No-one had seen Sevina today so I assumed she was in the stands but I wish I hadn't. Cedric and I were in a graveyard and so was Sevina.
"Kill the spare!" A croaky voice yelled.
"Avada Kedavra!" Worm tail yelled and I was blinded by a green light as it hit Cedric.
"No!" I yelled.
"Harry?" I heard Sevina croak as she woke up.
"Sid! Its okay!" I yelled towards her.
"Start the ritual!" The croaky voice yelled and Worm tail, holding a bundle of black clothes, came forward and placed said bundle into the cauldron as I struggled to get out from the statue.

***Sevina POV***
"Bone of the father, unknowingly given, you will renew your son." Wormtail said dripping a bone into the cauldron after the bundle of cloth.
"Flesh of the servant, willingly given, you will revive your master." Worm tail said cutting off his hand with a wince and dropping it in.
"Blood of the enemy, forcibly taken, you will resurrect your foe." He said walking over to Harry which caused me to screech as he cut Harry's arm and dropped the blood into the cauldron.
"And finally, blood of a powerful one. With powers of the elements, a metamorphosis, you will give him power!" He screeched as he came towards me and cut my arm.
"Sid!" Harry screeched as Wormtail dropped my blood into eh cauldron.
I felt tears fall down my face as the bundle of cloth expanded and revealed the pale face of Lord Voldemort. He reached out to Worm tail who gave him his wand and held his arm forward allowing Voldemort to call his death eaters. One by one they came standing around Worm tail, Harry, Lord Voldemort and I.
"13 years yet you all faithfully return to me." Voldemort croaked, "other than those in Azkaban and my spies in Hogwarts. But also one has not come."
"Traitor!" The word rushed around the circle.
"Its time to prove to me that you're faithful. I have two of the children that I wanted dead those 13 years ago. Its time they pass. Start with the girl!" He yelled and all of a sudden I was blinded by lights as spell after spell can towards me.
Writhing in pain I knew someone was using Crucio and another Sectumsempra. After minutes of torture I heard the words that would end it all.
"Avada Kedavra!" Voldemort yelled and I fell into a room of light. The room had Cedric, mum, dad and many others who were killed by Voldemort. I was dead.

***Harry's POV***
"No!" I yelled struggling and finally falling form the embrace of the statue to find my wand being thrown at me.
"Fight me Potter!" Voldemort yelled.
"Expelliarmus!" I yelled at the same time he yelled "Avada Kedavra!"
The lights met in the middle and from it came a bunch if people. Four that I recognised.
"Harry take my body back will you? Tell my mum and dad I love them." The spirit of Cedric said.
"Harry, I love you so much. Tell mummy and daddy that I love them. Same with the Hermione, the Weasleys and all the Durmstrang boys. Make sure you take my body back to them. Goodbye!" Sevina said causing tears to fall faster down my face.
"Let go Harry," Mum said, "I love you!"
"We'll keep him back my boy, I love you!" Dad said.
I dropped my wand and picked up the body of Sevina and ran to Cedric's, accioing the cup. We teleported back to the quidditch arena and I fell into sobs between the bodies. I could hear the screams of joy slowly turn into screams of terror.
"He's back! Voldemorts back!" I yelled breaking down onto the ground between the bodies.

Edited