Snapped!

Por Bhettiboop

You and Roc come home one day to what seemed like a regular argument. But this argument, soon turned violent... Más

Chapter 1 - Crossed Lines.
Chapter 2 - Sentencing.
Chapter 3 - Sonya.
Chapter 4 - Mind over Matter.
Chapter 5 - She ain't you.
Chapter 6 - Flashbacks.
Chapter 7 - Inconcievable.
Chapter 8 - Signs of love making.
Chapter 9 - Unwelcomed Guest.
Chapter 10 - Breastmilk.
Chapter 11 - Night Owl.
Chapter 12 - Wicked Games.
Chapter 13 - Strangers.
Chapter 14 - Who are you?
Chapter 15 - Kiloni.
Chapter 16 - This woman's worth.
Chapter 17 - All Bets Are Off.
Chapter 18 - Give and Take.
Chapter 19 - Reality.
Chapter 20 - Baby?
Chapter 21 - Feelings for One Another.
Chapter 22 - Morals.
Chapter 23 - Wedding Day.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 24 - Unbroken Bond.

18.4K 1.1K 554
Por Bhettiboop

“He did it. He actually did it!” You thought. Every vile thought that replayed in your head of Roc dumping Kiloni in so many ways, always raced and wandered through your mind. You never thought that he would dump her in this way. You never thought that he would tell everyone that he loved you in this way. You knew that Roc had feelings for you, but not to the point where he would actually leave Kiloni since he’d been with her for 2½ years.

Especially at her wedding.

Roc had smiled at you as he got ready to walk off of the podium, and give you a hug. Next thing you know, a girl had tackled him onto the ground, and began to punch him. It was Kiloni’s older cousin. And of course, she was outraged that he dumped her cousin right in front of her and her family. He tried to get her off of him, but she was too angry and too wild.

However, you weren’t about to let any woman attack Roc, your man, in front of you. You lunged after the girl, grabbed her by her hair, and threw her onto the ground. You were ready and prepared for an all out brawl.

“Get off of him!” You yelled as you continued to hit the girl. She began to claw into your face and your hair, as the rest of Kiloni’s cousins ran into the crowd, and began to attack and jump you. It went from you fighting another girl, to you fighting all of her female cousins.

“Oh hell no!” Stacy said getting up, taking off her earrings and heels, and looking at Melissa, Camryn, and Leah. “We can’t just let them jump her!”

Melissa sprung up and snatched two of her cousins by their hair, as Melissa and Leah went head to head with the two girls. Camryn was tugging one girl off of you, while Stacy grabbed her heel, and struck the girl that you attacked. The girl flew into the end of the stage, looked up, and gave you an evil glare. There was a long cut on the side of her face.

“I’m really about to kick your ass.” The girl growled.

“You didn’t really think that I was going to let you jump my friend, did you? Bring it bitch!” Stacy said putting her hair into a bun, and inching her index finger towards herself. The girl jumped up, and her and Stacy grabbed each others faces, and fell into the front row benches.

While this fight was going on, the people who were attending church in the large room next door heard a lot of noise in the room that everyone was in. They heard what Stacy and Kiloni’s cousin was yelling, and they were applaud by the words that they were using.

“What’s going on in there?” One woman said to the preacher.

“Did you hear those people? Cursing in church?” Another woman said fanning herself with the fans they were provided with. “How dare they invade the name of the lord!”

“I don’t know.” The male preacher wondered as he stepped off of the stage. “I guess I’ll go check it out.”

“What the heck is going on?” Princeton shouted putting both of his hands in his hair.

“We need to break everyone up, or call the police!” Prodigy yelled. “This is a church!”

“Daddy!” Chresanto Jr. wailed in the church as tears shot down his face. With all of the fighting that was going on, he was terrified about what was going on. He couldn’t find you, and he could see Roc on the ground, so he was calling on him to come get him.

“Chres!” Roc said lifting up, and giving him a worried look.

When he made his way towards him, he was suddenly struck in the face by one of Kiloni’s male cousins. Then, all of her male cousins began to go in, and jump him as well. Chresanto Jr. stood there helpless, as they jumped and stomped on Roc in front of him.

“Daaaaddddyyyyyy!” Chresanto Jr. screamed as the men attacked him. “Get off my daddy!”

“They’re jumping Roc you guys!” Princeton pointed out as his eyes widened.

“Get off him!!” Ray Ray yelled extremely loud as he ran into the fight, and punched two of the men extremely hard. One of her cousins grabbed him from behind, as Ray Ray watched Roc wrestle with some of the men. Then, they both seen Prodigy come from behind and grab two of the men, and fight them combat style.

Knowing Princeton, he didn’t want to fight. He sprang and headed for the door, when he seen the preacher with some of the women standing outside. They were all shocked that they were seeing a brawl in church since this was supposed to be a peaceful place. God wouldn’t want nothing but peace, so why were they doing it in church?

“We need some sort of help!” Princeton shouted. “Please!”

“We’ve already called the police.” The preacher said looking at the full out brawl.

“Lord. Bless these souls.” One of the women said, shaking their heads.

4 minutes later, the police arrived. They walked inside of the church, and broke up all of the fights. All of the fights. People were bloody, bruised, and messed up. The police had forced everyone to go home, canceling the already canceled wedding. It was in the evening, so the sky was darkening down. You, Roc, and the baby had drove to your house.

Roc was fuming. He stormed into the bathroom, took off his shirt, and seen all of the cuts and marks on his body. There was a huge bruise on the side of his left eye, and a small cut on the corner of his mouth. He stormed back into the living room, and sat on the couch. His fists were balled, and his jaw was clenched. He was looking straight ahead. Not talking, not moving, nothing.

You went into the freezer, put a few bags of ice inside of a big plastic bag, and walked behind him. You handed him the bag, he took it without looking at you, and put it on the side of his face where the bruise was. You leaned over the couch, put your arms over his chest, and began to kiss him on his cheek. You were glad that he was sticking up for himself and you, so you still wanted to make him feel comfortable.

“You alright baby?” You asked in a soft tone. Roc didn’t respond.

He looked up at you, and seen that you had a bruise on your left cheek, and a small cut on your right cheek. He realized that you were also fighting this fight with you. He realized that even though you couldn’t fight better than him, you were still fighting for him. He cracked a small smile as he looked up at you, leaned up, gave you a long kiss, then stared at you.

“I swear if I wasn’t sore right now, i’d give you the nastiest, raunchiest, dirtiest sex.” Roc smiled in a raspy tone.

“I’ll fight 4 UFC fighters, come out with all of my teeth missing, and i’d still give it to you.” You said as you sat next to him on the couch. He smiled at you, as you laid your head on his shoulder, and took a deep sigh.

“That’s was a crazy fight. Like, i’ve never fought that many people.” Roc giggled. “I got my ass whooped!”

“I did too! By like 400 girls.” You laughed as you lifted your head up. “But I wasn’t going to let that girl or any other bitch attack you in front of me. I’ll fight 20 girls if I have to.”

“You’re the shit, baby.”

“Thank you. And I can’t believe you left Kiloni in front of her family like that!”

“I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t marry her. I couldn’t leave you.”

Roc looked at you, laid in your lap, and put his fingers through your hand. He licked the blood on the corner of his lip, then looked up at the ceiling. You looked down at him, as you rubbed his head.

“You owe her an apology, Roc.” You said in a serious tone. “I know that you left her for me, but you left her in front of her family. You left her after you both put money into what was supposed to be a nice wedding. And i’m not saying that to kiss her ass, but if that was me, I would be pissed. And you have to understand where her father is coming from too. If someone left our son like that, we would feel the same way.”

“I know. I know.” Roc mumbled.

“And not only that, but your clothes are over there. You better hurry before she burns them!” You laughed.

“Yeah. I think that i’ll do that in a few hours.” Roc said.

“Alright.”

“Baby.”

“Yeah?”

“I’m glad that we fought each other that one day when we came back with the groceries.” Roc said. “If it wasn’t for the jail visit, I don’t think that we would appreciate each other like we do now. We didn’t appreciate each other enough before that, and it took for us to spend 2 months apart to realize that we need each other more than we think. Just think about that.”

“That’s deep, babe. That’s totally true. I definitely agree with you.” You said nodding your head. Roc smiled at you, leaned up and gave you another kiss, and went into his room to put on a jogging suit.

“I’m gonna go apologize to Kiloni.” Roc said. “It’s only right.”

Roc had drove to Kiloni’s house, and walked inside. He seen her on the couch crying with a pillow on her stomach, as she looked at him in complete rage. He felt bad for the way things went down, and he knew that he should’ve handled it way different than how he did.

“Get out of my house, Roc!” Kiloni yelled with her bloodshot red eyes. “Get out! Just get out! I hate you and you’re gonna rot in hell for this I swear you are!”

“Kiloni can I just talk to you for two seconds!”

“No! Get out! Get OUT!” She screamed as she pushed and shoved him wildly and violenty.

“Kiloni stop!” He said holding her arms. “Just let me talk to you for two seconds!”

Roc had sat Kiloni down as she looked at him with a furious face, and her fists balled. She had on nothing but a white tank top, and her underwear. Her dress, was in the corner of the house. Sprawled onto the floor.

“I just wanted to say that I truly apologize for the way I handled things-“

“Of course!” Kiloni shouted in an outburst. “You’re gonna say sorry a billion times, then leave like nothing just happened!”

“No. I wasnt and i’m not.” Roc said softly. “I wanted you to know, that i’m going to refund you the full $7,000 that we paid for the wedding. I’m also going to mail you some extra money, just to spend for a vacation for yourself to forget all of this. I just….I got my memory back.”

“So you remember everything about (Y/N), huh?”

“Yeah. I didn’t want to leave you before the wedding because I knew that you’d be hurt, but once I realized who (Y/N) was, I couldn’t leave her. Me and her have way too much history. We’ve known each other since the 6th grade, we have a child together, and it was just too much.”

“Well you didn’t have to dump me in front of my family and friends.” She snarled.

“I know and i’m sorry.” He sighed. “If you don’t mind, i’d like it if we could stay close friends. I didn’t mean to hurt you in no sort of way, and i’d rather us be friends then to just say sorry and leave you for good.”

“I’ll think about it, Roc.”

“Alright well when you get your answer, give me a call.” Roc said, standing up.

“So you’re moving out, huh?” Kiloni asked.

“Yes..” Roc sighed. “I’m sorry, Kiloni.”

Roc grabbed all of his clothes from the closet, and prepared to make his way to his car. Kiloni wasn’t as upset as she thought she’d be. She should’ve considered the fact that he might get his memory back, and remember the woman that was his first love. He waved goodbye, and Kiloni agreed that she’d keep in touch with him. Roc only grabbed his clothes, and allowed her to have the rest of the things that he paid for in that house so that he wouldn’t leave her completely empty handed.

Roc got home with his bags of clothes, and when you seen them, you got extremely happy. You jumped on him and hugged him, forgetting the fact that he was extremely sore. You both laughed at the way each other looked, and spent some time watching movies and doing things to keep yourselves occupied since you both were too sore to have sex.

The next day, Roc made you 5 layered. thick, pancakes with some bacon. You hadn’t had a home cooked breakfast from Roc in so long, and so this breakfast tasted better than usual. You cut into all 5 of the pancakes, and took a large bite. When you felt something hard clash against your teeth, you violently spit all of your food out on the wall to see what it was that you almost ate.

When you looked down, you seen a ring with large, ocean blue diamonds inside of it. It was a different ring and bigger ring than what he gave to Kiloni. You started to shake as you looked up at Roc, covered your mouth, and prepared for the forthcoming tears.

“Baby.” Roc said grabbing the ring, and kneeled down on the ground. “Will you-“

“Yes! Yes!” You answered immediately out of excitement as you hugged him extremely tight. And this time, you would make sure that Roc wouldn’t go out with the boys, so that he would have no chance of losing him again.

“Okay (Y/N). You can pick the colors for our wedd-“

“No.” You said cutting him off. “I don’t want a wedding.”

“Um. Okay?” He laughed out of confusion. “How else are we supposed to get married?”

“How about we just go to the courts, and get legally married?” You said as you smiled. “Then after that, we can just spend a boatload of money on our honeymoon, instead of wasting it on a cheesy wedding? I can drop the baby off at my mothers.”

“Whatever you want babe. Besides, what did you want to do for our honeymoon?” Roc said winking at you.

“I want us to fly out to the Carribean, get us a nice little hotel, then go out to the beach at night.” You said in a flirty tone. “Then, I want us to have some of the best sex we’ve ever had, right out there. Nobody will be out there, no kids, no nothing. Just me and you, naked, and having some of the wildest sex we’ve ever had. As long as you want it, as much as you want it.”

“Oh my god.” Roc said as his eyes bulged from your idea.

A month later, Roc slowly patched things up with Kiloni and her family. She winded up finding another boyfriend at her college, and wasn’t planning on marrying him until she was ready. You both went to the courts, and got legally married. You both packed your bags, and flew out into the long drive to the Carribean for the honeymoon. You both arrived there, and had a blast the minute you guys landed. Alcohol, food, parties, and made alot of friends with the people you met in just that one night.

But when it midnight, you guys did what you actually said that you were going to do.

You and Roc went to the empty beach, and had sex. The water splashed on you guys from time to time. As for you, this was the life. Naked, sweaty, and hot on a beach out of the country. And like always, Roc gave you the best sex that you could as for. When both of you got done, you both laid there in the sand, and started laughing for no reason. But it was mostly because, you two were finally happy.

15 years later, Chresanto Jr was off to prom. You, Roc, and the rest of your friends had aged a bit. But before he chose which girl he wanted to go with, he went and asked Roc for advice since he been through high school before him. He was going to go with his girlfriend that he’d been with sincet the 8th grade, named Jane. But he also wanted to go with another pretty girl name Deja.

“I want to go with Deja, dad.” Chresanto Jr. said smiling at him. “She’s so bad! I think I might just go with her…”

“No you’re not.” Roc said shaking his head at him. “You’re gonna go with Jane.”

“Why?”

“Don’t choose a girl you like over a girl you’ve been with forever.” Roc said putting his hand on his shoulder. “Trust me. I learned it the hard way with me and your mother. There were so many women that I wanted to be with and I tried to be with, but then I realized that she was the most important. And if you go with Deja, you’re gonna regret in the long run. Trust me.”

“Wow.” Chresanto Jr. said nodding his head. He smiled, then looked back up at Roc. “You’re right. Thank you, Dad.”

“Hey. That’s what i’m here for.”

Chresanto had chose and went to the prom with his 8th grade girlfriend Jane. 4 years later, they winded up moving into an apartment out of college together, and growing upon a place of their own. As parents, you and Roc couldn’t have been more proud.

Then you both got an unexpected and shocking call.

“Hello?” You said answering your phone as you put it on speaker.

“Mrs. August!” Jane squealed in a nervous and shaky tone.

“Yes?”

“Me and Chresanto just got into a physical fight!” Jane said crying on the phone. “I have to go bail him out in two days!”

You and Roc’s mouth flew open as you stared at each other in shock.

“Oh no. Not again.” You both whispered to each other.

You both prepared for history to repeat itself, and prepared for another hectic 15 years. Like father, like son.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.7K 464 44
Is work that important ? What if the person you love worked hard.
60.4K 222 18
Nicolette loving meets Roc Royal from mindless behavior and when they become a couple they have to del with problems, stalkers and more.
281K 7.6K 22
She got adopted by this family. Not all of them like her, but when she get to know them better everything will change. When she starts falling for on...
40.9K 499 14
you know brea and roc have bee through a lot. well their journey together isnt over yet. now they have another battle to deal with on top of being pa...