Broken Souls Love The Hardest...

By LillyinSnappe

A high school full of Sanses but we'll focus on just our tiny senior class of 11. Our main character is a rat... More

1: Ink Sans
2: Characters' Relations to Each Other Pt 1
3: Sugar Plum {Lemon}
4: Asks are open
Ask: Why is your eye like that?
5: Error and Fresh
6: Daddy [lemon]
7: Pancakes
Ask: How'd you shatter your soul?
8: Angry Ink
Ask: How did you shatter your soul? [Pt 2]
9: Talk
Ask: Wait... are you dating/sleeping with Lust!Sans?
10: Age
Ask: Why Underlust? There's lots of other Sanses and Grillbys out there...
11: Gaster
Ask: You're sleeping with both of them?! At the same time?!
12: Whips and Chains [lemon]
Ask: Promise him more? NAni?
13: First Appointment
Ask: What are Lust!Sans and Lust!Grillby like in bed?

Ask: Does it hurt?

5 0 0
By LillyinSnappe

Fem: It used to... the pieces shift a lot, never the same twice... it makes short cuts hard. A messed up short cut it actually how I stumbled on Underlust... and figured out how to stop the pain...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34 3 1
"Couldn't he destroy a universe quietly without this idiot of a painter intervening? Error kept brooding about it. It seemed that Ink liked to put ob...
2.4K 108 16
Ink is a sophomore in highschool, simply trying to get by. He's one of the more popular kids, due to his kind and enthusiastic nature What happens wh...
121K 3.6K 31
**OLD WRITING WARNING** "... But... Your from... That. AU." "I-I kn-oW b-ut..." "No... I'm sorry... I can't handle being friends with..." "A-M-MisTak...
165K 5K 40
Please for goodness heavens, don't comment if you're really young, I had to delete enough of cringy comments. Also please don't leave any suggestive...