Broken Souls Love The Hardest...

By LillyinSnappe

A high school full of Sanses but we'll focus on just our tiny senior class of 11. Our main character is a rat... More

1: Ink Sans
2: Characters' Relations to Each Other Pt 1
3: Sugar Plum {Lemon}
4: Asks are open
Ask: Why is your eye like that?
5: Error and Fresh
6: Daddy [lemon]
7: Pancakes
Ask: How'd you shatter your soul?
8: Angry Ink
9: Talk
Ask: Does it hurt?
Ask: Wait... are you dating/sleeping with Lust!Sans?
10: Age
Ask: Why Underlust? There's lots of other Sanses and Grillbys out there...
11: Gaster
Ask: You're sleeping with both of them?! At the same time?!
12: Whips and Chains [lemon]
Ask: Promise him more? NAni?
13: First Appointment
Ask: What are Lust!Sans and Lust!Grillby like in bed?

Ask: How did you shatter your soul? [Pt 2]

5 0 0
By LillyinSnappe

Fem: I was once just your regular old Sans. You know, master of time and space, judge of souls and all that... But it takes a toll on you...pretty fast... Icouldn't handle it and... I don't know how I survived...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 104 17
Frans one shot lemon. Frisk is 18 when she falls and has since shattered the barrier and has been crushing on her best friend Sans little dose she kn...
56.3K 2.2K 45
A truce was made between Ink and Error, a truce to keep the balance of creation and destruction. But only a few months late something is now destroyi...
157K 1.2K 17
🚫 REQUESTS PERMANENTLY CLOSED 🚫 Sans AU X Reader Lemon And Lime Stories Written By: Anonymous_Sinner_TwT Cover art and any other art in this book i...
31K 931 28
Error and Ink don't talk that much, but they don't fight either. Ink kept Paperjam a secret from everyone, and revealed it to his most trusted friend...