Gamemode: Shokugeki no Soma...

By OllveyCrage

Shokugeki no Soma Various x Female Reader. It was a normal day for you, Quarantine was really boring and it w... More

1- System
2- Shokugeki no Soma
3- #75 Examination Hall
4- Entrance Exam
5- #74 Welcome to Totsuki
6- Polar Star Dorm
7- #73 Skipping School
8 - #71 Nikumi
9 - #70 Shokugeki Don
10 - #68 Camp from Hell
11 - #67 Inui and Sekimori
12 - #63 Shinomiya's Class
13 - Shokugeki Legumes
14 - Preparation
15 - #61 Last Day of Camp
16 - #60 Saiba Joichiro
17 - #59 Joichiro VS Soma
18 - Back Home
19 - #58 Karaage
20 - #57 Alchemist
21 - Date
22 - #56 Soma and Hayama
Special Chapters Introduction
Scenario A:
Scenario B:
Scenario C:
Scenario D:
Scenario E:
Scenario F:
Scenario G:
Scenario H:
23 - #55 Elections
24 - #51 Autumns Preliminaries
25 - #49 1st and 2nd Round
26 - #47 3rd & 4th Round
27 - #45 Mimasaka Subaru
28 - #44 End of Preliminaries
29 - #40 Finals
30 - #38 Stagiaire
31 - Stagiaire Completed!
32 - #36 Hot Springs
32 - A
32 - B
32 - C
32 - D
32.5 - Maple Event
33 - Moon Festival Pt. 1/2
33.5 - Moon Festival Pt. 2/2
34 - #29 Part 1/3
Author's Note Please Read ♥
35 - Part 3/3 ♥ Special Chapter
36 - #27 Saving Polar Star
37 - Celebration
38 - ♥ Going to the Market
39 - The Key
40 - ♥ Favor
41 - #25 Central VS RS
42 - ♥♥ Rentaro VS Ryo
43 - ♥ Eishi's Class
44 - #23 Motivation
45 - #22 First Day Of AE
46 - ♥♥ Part 1/2
47 - ♥♥ Part 2/2
48 - #15 ♥ Training
49 - ♥ Dad is...
50 - The Past
51 - #13 Part 1 of 6
52 - #13 Part 2 of 6
53 - #13 Part 3 of 6
54 -#12 Part 4 of 6
55 - Part 5 of 6
56 - Part 6 of 6
57 - #10 Part 1 of 5
58 - Part 2 of 5
59 - Part 3 of 5
60- Part 4 of 5
61 - Part 5 of 5
62 - #9 Rest Day
63 - #6 Part 1 of 3
64 -Part 2 of 3
65 -Part 3 of 3
66 -Part 1 of 4
67 -Part 2 of 4
68 -Part 3 of 4
69 -Part 4 of 4
70 -5th Bout
71 - Gifting
72 - New Director, New Elite Ten
73 - We're 2nd years
Unlocked Endings
Ending A - Aldini Isami
Ending B - Aldini Takumi
Ending C - Hayama Akira
Ending D - Ibusaki Shun
Ending E - Isshiki Satoshi
Ending F - Kurokiba Ryo
Ending G - Tsukasa Eishi
Ending H - Yukihira Soma
Ending I - Nakiri Erina
Ending J - Nakiri Alice
Ending K - Sakaki Ryoko
Ending L - Tadokoro Megumi
Epilouge
💞 💞 💞
I wonder how-

34 - #29 Part 2/3

7.2K 294 46
By OllveyCrage

Chapter 34 - Polar Star Shutdown

{3rd Person’s Point of View}

You were with Kurokiba, Alice and Hisako on your way to save Erina. “Erina! Erina!” Alice called out. “Ryo-kun just a bit higher!”

“Osu!” Kurokiba replied.

“Don’t you dare look up!” Alice shrieked.

“Osu.” Kurokiba replied.

“Alice that’s why I told you I’ll climb up.” You said. “Nice view Alice!” You added as she threw you her shoe that hit your nose. “Gah! Damn!”

“What’s the matter, Alice?” you heard Erina said.

“Erina, what are you waiting for?” Alice asked. “We’re getting you out of here!”

“Erina-sama.” Hisako called out. You all started to run. You were behind Kurokiba.

Geh, my nose still hurts.” you said pouting.

“That’s what you get for peeking!” Alice said.

“I didn’t peek, you showed it yourself.” You replied then she threw her other shoe.

“Gah I bit my lip.” You said when it started to bleed.  ‘Her shoe is damn thick.’

“We should be safe from pursuit for now.” Alice said.

“Alice, why did you do this?” Erina asked panting.

“Miss Secretary was walking around looking like she was ready to give up on life, so I talked to her. I learned that Uncle Azami was trying to pull the same thing he did to you before.” Alice said raising an index finger.

You touched the side of your lip which was now bleeding. ‘It stings!’ You noticed Kurokiba looking at you so you smiled at him.

“In situations like these, normal boys and girls run away from home!” Alice said.

“Run away? And oppose Father?” Erina asked.

“Uhm.. It’s fine to run away, but where’s she running away to?” Kurokiba asked which made you laugh. “I think she needs a place to stay.”

“Well, wouldn’t be the Arato Estate work?” Alice said.

“What? We have people involved with the Nakiri family coming and going all the time.” Hisako said.

“Ojo, your room is within the Nakiri Estate and so is mine.” Kurokiba said then they looked at you.

“Me? I have two possible places.” You answered raising two fingers. “One is my condominium, and Polar Star Dormitory.” you replied as the 3 girls beamed at you.

It started raining. “What are you guys doing? Let’s go!” you said as you all run while you led the way.

Then you met Megumi on the way so you waved at her. “Megu-chan we have guests.” you said.

“Eh? What are you guys doing here? You’ll catch a cold! Come to Polar Star Dormitory.” she said so they followed us.

Kurokiba and Alice then went their own ways, Hisako and Erina decided to stop by.

You were drying your hair then suddenly the door opened. “Hey, it’s Nakiri. Oh, Arato too? Why?” Soma asked.

“I’m stopping by. / It’s a long story.” Erina and Hisako said then started telling Soma the situation.

“Ehh, running away?” Soma asked. “Nice, nice!” he commented with a smug look on his face. “Good job, Nakiri!”

“Don’t make fun of me!” Erina said.

“I’m not, but where’s the other half of the Nakiris and Kurokiba?” Soma asked.

“They already went home.” Hisako said.

“They totally bailed.” Soma said

“The bath’s ready, you must be chilled to the bone. Go warm yourself up.” Fumio-san said. Hisako and Erina then went upstairs.

“Oi, (Reader)-chan! Go dry yourself up! You’ll catch a cold.” Soma said then you smiled.

“Thanks, but my body’s strong!” you said then threw a dry towel at him. He caught it then walked towards you.

“What’s this?” he asked then touched the cut beside your lip.

“Ittai!” You groaned then he backed his hand away. “I was teasing Alice, then she threw her shoe at me.” you replied then laughed.

After you drank coffee you went to your room and hanged your wet clothes and changed into a thick jacket and pajamas.

‘I’m kind of dizzy, maybe I should sleep.’

You wrote ‘Do not disturb’ on a piece of paper and pasted it on your door. Then went to sleep.

The Polar Star members were all gathered up by Fumio-san except for (Reader) who already knew the circumstances.

“Ehh hide Nakiri-san here?!” Yuki exclaimed

“And here at Polar Star Dormitory?” Aoki seconded. “She’s a rich Nakiri girl!”

Mhm...” Shun agreed.

“Won’t it cause problems if we let someone that important stay here?” Marui asked with his arms crossed.

“Isn’t it better for us to stay out of this?” Shoji asked.

“Are we gonna get treated like kidnappers?!” Yuki exclaimed.

“Why’d she run away from home in the first place?” Shun asked.

“Maybe something happened at home.” Ryoko replied.

“I suppose I must explain.” Hisako said looking at the floor. “I ask that none of you leave this room. I want you to know what happened to Erina-sama in the past.” Hisako added then after she finished talking Erina came out of the bath.

“Um, thank you for the bath. I’m grateful.” Erina said bowing her head when she looked up, she noticed the Polar Star members crying and sympathizing her.

“Nakiri-san!” The Polar Star members said in unison.

“I hate that Azami guy! What an asshole!” Aoki said while blowing his nose.

“Parents shouldn’t do something like that to their kids, damn it!” Shoji added while crying.

“You can stay here as long as you want, Erina-cchi!” Yuki said as her snot falls together with her tears.

Erina pointed at herself; surprised. “Erina-cchi?!”

“Nakiri-kun have you eaten yet?” Isshiki asked wearing his usual smile.

“Oh, not yet.” Erina answered.

“Then this is great timing!” Isshiki said. “Everyone, we have a special guest at Polar Star Dormitory! Let’s throw a big party!” Isshiki yelled.

“Osu!” The Polar Star yelled.

Aoki was the first one to serve his dish, when Erina criticized his food. The Polar Star members all got fired up and showed their dish one by one.

“Erina-sama seems relaxed.” Hisako said while watching the Polar Star members and Erina.

“Really? She looks pretty prickly to me.” Soma answered.

“When I first met her, I could sense a dark shadow lurking beneath her beauty but she has been changing, little by little.” Hisako said proudly.

“Yukihira, you make something too!” Yuki said.

“Try to make it something unusual!” Shoji said.

“Sure, you’ve got it, by the way have you guys seen (Reader)?” Soma asked so they shook their head.

“I was going to call (Reader)-chan but there was a sign posted out her door.” Megu said.

“Ah! I saw that too!” Isshiki said raising an index finger. “The ‘do not disturb’ sign, right?” he asked which made Megu nod.

“Weird, if she doesn’t want to be disturb, she’ll immediately tell us.” Marui added fixing his glasses.

“Maybe she’s just too tired?” Shun asked which made them all agree.

💫 ‘I feel hot and dizzy.’

You stood up and stumbled, you stood up again and went downstairs. You heard someone talking from the cafeteria.

“So why does this dorm gets shut down, too?” you heard Soma asked. “I’ve heard we’re basically like our own little country.” you then peeked at them.

“Does the academy have any right to interfere with us?” Soma added.

“That’s the reason right there. It’s highly problematic to have autonomous bodies other than Central at the academy. There only needs to be one decision entity.” Eizan answered while holding some papers.

You decided to make coffee and went to the kitchen ignoring them.

“Oh? I’m surprised you didn’t react Yamaguchi (Reader).” Eizan said but you continued making your coffee. “Don’t ignore me bitch!” he yelled.

You sipped your coffee while walking towards a table. “Why’s my reaction a big deal to you? Dumbass.” you whispered the last word, then sat near the window.

“Can I ask you a question? The decision to shut the dorm down. Isn’t it still reversible? Through a Shokugeki.” Soma said.

“You’re right, if you initiate and win a Shokugeki, you can overturn any decision. However, that’s if the opponent accepts a challenge.” Eizan replied.

You felt him look at you so you looked back. “Why don’t we have a Shokugeki Yamaguchi-san? Just you and I?” he asked which made everyone gasp.

“Hah, that’s a bit rude. Soma’s the one who initiated it and you’re going to ignore him?” you said then slowly stood up.

‘Damn my head really hurts.’

You then slapped the table in front of him. “I know your tricks Mr. Alchemist.” you said then slowly stride off the room.

When you got in your room your vision blacked out.

After you left Eizan sighed then smirked at Soma. “Well, I was looking forward to have a Shokugeki with Yamaguchi-san. I’m very busy because I have other challenges to attend to.” Eizan said then stood up.

“You’re very busy but you wanted to personally challenge (Reader)-chan?!” Soma yelled angered.

“Why not? After all, she’s well known and If I beat her it’s the same as humiliating her from all over the world.” Eizan said then grinned at Soma.

And because I’m not well known as her you aren’t going to accept mine?” Soma asked which made Eizan snickered.

Eizan fixed his glasses before glaring at Soma. “If seeing the results won’t discourage you from challenging me, you can challenge me all you want, Yukihira.”

/A-N: Hey guys~

Thanks for supporting me! I wrote this book for fun and I'm hope you're also having fun reading this.

I didn't expect that it'll get lot of supports from you! It had reached 10K views! ฅ'ω'ฅ

Again, thank you so much and keep safe minna! (。・ω・。)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 176 15
Here are some Oneshots for the Anime/Manga called Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma. Hope you all enjoy them. :)
19.1K 663 31
-Bokuto x Fem!Reader (plus some Kuroo x Fem!Reader) -Bokuto's your neighbor. Your childhood friend. Of course, you had a crush on him back when you...
2.4M 126K 200
⤷𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ ➳ ❝ hi! you're my new friend! ❞ ➳ ❝ lmao u wish ❞ { ka...
480K 11K 90
Akashi Kurumi left Totsuki Culinary Academy only to come back a year later because of some reasons that she has yet to know. The longer she stays at...