Gamemode: Shokugeki no Soma...

By OllveyCrage

Shokugeki no Soma Various x Female Reader. It was a normal day for you, Quarantine was really boring and it w... More

1- System
2- Shokugeki no Soma
3- #75 Examination Hall
4- Entrance Exam
5- #74 Welcome to Totsuki
6- Polar Star Dorm
7- #73 Skipping School
8 - #71 Nikumi
9 - #70 Shokugeki Don
10 - #68 Camp from Hell
11 - #67 Inui and Sekimori
12 - #63 Shinomiya's Class
13 - Shokugeki Legumes
14 - Preparation
15 - #61 Last Day of Camp
16 - #60 Saiba Joichiro
17 - #59 Joichiro VS Soma
18 - Back Home
19 - #58 Karaage
20 - #57 Alchemist
21 - Date
22 - #56 Soma and Hayama
Special Chapters Introduction
Scenario A:
Scenario B:
Scenario C:
Scenario D:
Scenario E:
Scenario F:
Scenario G:
Scenario H:
23 - #55 Elections
24 - #51 Autumns Preliminaries
25 - #49 1st and 2nd Round
26 - #47 3rd & 4th Round
27 - #45 Mimasaka Subaru
28 - #44 End of Preliminaries
29 - #40 Finals
30 - #38 Stagiaire
31 - Stagiaire Completed!
32 - #36 Hot Springs
32 - A
32 - B
32 - C
32 - D
33 - Moon Festival Pt. 1/2
33.5 - Moon Festival Pt. 2/2
34 - #29 Part 1/3
34 - #29 Part 2/3
Author's Note Please Read ♥
35 - Part 3/3 ♥ Special Chapter
36 - #27 Saving Polar Star
37 - Celebration
38 - ♥ Going to the Market
39 - The Key
40 - ♥ Favor
41 - #25 Central VS RS
42 - ♥♥ Rentaro VS Ryo
43 - ♥ Eishi's Class
44 - #23 Motivation
45 - #22 First Day Of AE
46 - ♥♥ Part 1/2
47 - ♥♥ Part 2/2
48 - #15 ♥ Training
49 - ♥ Dad is...
50 - The Past
51 - #13 Part 1 of 6
52 - #13 Part 2 of 6
53 - #13 Part 3 of 6
54 -#12 Part 4 of 6
55 - Part 5 of 6
56 - Part 6 of 6
57 - #10 Part 1 of 5
58 - Part 2 of 5
59 - Part 3 of 5
60- Part 4 of 5
61 - Part 5 of 5
62 - #9 Rest Day
63 - #6 Part 1 of 3
64 -Part 2 of 3
65 -Part 3 of 3
66 -Part 1 of 4
67 -Part 2 of 4
68 -Part 3 of 4
69 -Part 4 of 4
70 -5th Bout
71 - Gifting
72 - New Director, New Elite Ten
73 - We're 2nd years
Unlocked Endings
Ending A - Aldini Isami
Ending B - Aldini Takumi
Ending C - Hayama Akira
Ending D - Ibusaki Shun
Ending E - Isshiki Satoshi
Ending F - Kurokiba Ryo
Ending G - Tsukasa Eishi
Ending H - Yukihira Soma
Ending I - Nakiri Erina
Ending J - Nakiri Alice
Ending K - Sakaki Ryoko
Ending L - Tadokoro Megumi
Epilouge
💞 💞 💞
I wonder how-

32.5 - Maple Event

9.8K 412 208
By OllveyCrage

{3rd Person’s Point of View}

Today you wore a simple (preferred color) shirt and skirt.

You were going downstairs then bumped into Isshiki. “Gomen, Satoshi-senpai!” you said rubbing your forehead.

You looked at Isshiki who was wearing his InuDog pink apron.

‘Honestly? He has a KumaBear pink apron, and an InuDog apron. Why doesn’t he have a NekoCat apron?’ you thought.

“(Reader)-chan! I missed you!” Isshiki said and pulled you for a hug.

You laughed and hugged him back. “Yeah yeah Senpai.” you then smelled something delicious. “Are they roasting pacific saury?” you asked then he sniffed too.

“I think so, come with me let’s check it out.” Isshiki said as he held your hand and both of you paced your way together.

You let go of Isshiki’s hand when you saw Yuki and Megumi. “Minna!” you yelled and ran to hug Yuki who was also running towards you with her arms wide open.

“I smelled something nice! Did you roast saury?” Isshiki asked while his hand was on his waist.

“Isshiki-senpai?” Soma asked.

“I’d want to talk with you and Tadakoro, you too (Reader)-chan.” Isshiki said so you nodded. “Is it ok?” he asked Soma and Megumi.

Ikumi, while blushing gave you a roasted pacific saury. You thanked her and pat her head before following Isshiki inside.

Wah this is yummy!” you commented smiling which made them smile too.

~ ( 🍽 ) ~

“Ehh? The Elite Ten?!” you heard Megumi yelled.

“Red leaf hunt convention?” Soma asked while reading a paper.

“Yes, we’ll be hosting current Elite Ten members, as well as 8 selected students who were in the preliminaries.”

“Nakiri Senzaemon-dono also decided that (Reader)-chan will be included in the 8 selected students. So, there will be 9 selected students.” Isshiki said raising an index finger.

“Ehh... Will it be like Stagiaire?” Megumi asked who was now shaking in fear. “If we fail, we’ll be dropped out of school?” she asked.

“It’s nothing like that Tadakoro-chan. The purpose of this event is for upper level students to meet face-to-face and create deep connections.” Isshiki replied.

“So, it’s really a leaf viewing meeting! But I wonder if I’ll be able to talk with upperclassmen comfortably whom I’ll meet for the first time.” Megumi said.

“Ah, Soma! You already met the second seat, right?” you asked as they looked at you confused.

“2nd seat of the Elite Ten?” they asked so you nodded before biting into your pacific saury.

“Rindo-senpai, do you remember the girl who tasted your cooking in one of the Shokugeki?” you asked as they looked up trying to remember. “Red-haired.”

“EHhh!?” Megumi exclaimed.

“She was the second seat?” Soma asked so you nodded.

“What? You didn’t know?” you asked then he shook his head.

Isshiki then chuckled and held his hands out. “Don’t worry, it’s going to be alright!”

“I can directly meet the Elite Ten!” Soma said grinning.

“S-S-Soma-kun what are you thinking?” Megumi asked sweat dropping while you giggled at them before finishing your saury.

“There might be people who want to challenge me to Shokugeki.” Soma said smiling smugly.

“I knew it! Of course, you can’t do that!” Megumi objected panicking.

“Come on, I just want to try and see.” Soma said. “It won’t turn into anything dangerous right?”

“I can already see dangerous scenario forming in my mind!” Megumi said which made you laugh.

~🍁MAPLE MEETING EVENT🍁~

You groaned and shifted into a more comfortable position, and again you heard your phone ringing.

Not looking at the Caller’s ID you answered it.

“What!?” you yelled.

; Ah.. Uhm... (Reader)-chan T-this is M-M-Megumi.” she answered so you stood up straight.

“Crap! Sorry Megu-chan I just woke up.” you said. “What’s up?”

; Uhm.. (Reader)-chan you’ll get late if you don’t hurry.” Megumi said so you looked at the time.

“Ah right. I’ll be there in 5 minutes.” you said before ending the call.

You bought a canned mocha coffee before going at the meeting place. ‘Damn I really am late.’

They were already sitting in front of the Elite Ten. “Hey, let’s wrap thi-” you cut Kuga off.

“Gomen, I’m late.” you said then sat on the empty seat, between Kurokiba and Hayama. “Heya.” you said when they all looked at you.

“Ah, that shorty was talking right? I’m sorry please continue.” you teased.

Soma then laughed while the others sweat drop. “(R-Reader)-chan he’s one of the Elite Ten.” Megumi said panicking.

“Yep~ Nori-senpai, right?” you asked shotting him a glance as everyone looked at you confused.

“Yep yep! We met again Cutie (Reader)-chan~” Kuga replied smiling as he posed a peace sign.

“Hello (Reader).” a certain purple haired girl greeted you. It was the 4th seat of Elite Ten, Akaganekubo Momo.

{ Akaganekubo Momo- After Akanegakubo Momo accepted (Reader)’s cooking worthy of her, they became friends.}

{(Reader) pledged to Momo that they will take over Totsuki Academy when they grow up.}

“Nice to see you again Momo-senpai.” you replied smiling as your batchmates stared at you in shocked.

“How have you been (Reader)?” a certain guy with scar on his eye asked. It was the 5th seat of Elite Ten, Saito Somei.

{ Saito Somei- At the age of 10, Yamaguchi (Reader) met her cousin. Saito Somei who taught her about sushi. They had a battle and (Reader) won successfully.}

{Saito Somei thought highly of her cousin’s cooking level so he respected her and taught her about how to use the katana.}

“Somei-nii. I’m been doing fine. I hope you are as well.” you replied smiling as he smiled at you too.

‘Somei-nii?’ Your batchmates thought.

“Yamaguchi (Reader).” Eizan called you with contempt.

“Ah, Eizan-senpai. I certainly hope your business is booming, or would you like me to interfere again?” you replied grinning.

Eizan gitted his teeth, Kinokuni Nene on the other hand, tried to stop a giggle while Kuga teased Eizan.

“Wait- You know some members of the Elite Ten?” Soma asked.

“And you didn’t tell us?” Alice asked pouting.

You smiled but then stopped and locked eyes with a certain white-haired guy whose tie was hanging on his shoulder.

“Ah!!” you both yelled as you pointed at each other.

“What? Tsukassan do you know cutie?” Kuga asked as Tsukasa blushed.

The girls from the Elite Ten stopped and looked at you. “Ah! You’re the-” Rindo was stopped when Tsukasan placed a hand on her mouth.

“(Reader)-chan, I’m surprised you didn’t get to participate in the preliminaries.” Tsukasa said.

“Yeah, it’s a long story but thanks for your help Ei-senpai.” you replied smiling which made him blush.

“Ah. Eh... Yes.” Tsukasa replied at lost for words.

“(Reader)-chan how did you know the first seat of the Elite Ten?” Alice asked peeking at you.

“More importantly how did you know most of them? And how did they know you?” Soma asked confused.

You grinned widely making their hearts flutter.

“Long story.” you replied.

“Anyways, I changed my mind! Let’s continue this, it’s not boring and meaningless like I thought!” Kuga said and winked at you.

You laughed and winked back at him, Kuga was taken aback by this and kept his mouth shut.

Kurokiba, Hayama, Soma, Takumi, Isami, Isshiki and Eishi....

Of course got irritated by this as they watched Kuga who was blushing.

Isshiki cleared his throat, “Guys, you’re so energetic, maybe have a drink?” he asked smiling.

“Why the heck are you telling us what to do Isshiki!!” Kuga and Eizan yelled.

They all stopped when Tsukasa talked. “Yukihira Soma, also Takumi Aldini and Mimasaka Subaru.” he seriously called out to them.

“You were on autumn selections. Why did you arranged that Shokugeki?” he asked gloomily then sighed.

“I wanted selections to end as soon as possible, but there were 2 Shokugekis.” Tsukasa said while drawing a circle on the mat using his finger.

“Because of it, we had so much extra work. You know, like organizing stuff. I’m all out of energy now.” he said then you giggled.

“Kawaii.” you muttered out while looking at Tsukasa. They all looked at you as you stared at Tsukasa.

“K-kawaii? Me?” Tsukasa asked so you nodded and grinned.

Ahem.. That’s why I told you to lead the scene and leave organizing part to us.” Isshiki said smiling widely.

Alice, who was sipping her tea noticed that a black aura seemed to surround Isshiki and Kurokiba.

She giggled slightly and turned to look at Hayama who was silently sipping his tea.

She turned his gaze to Takumi and Isami who was staring at (Reader).

Then her gaze went to Soma who had his fist clench.

‘My (Reader)-chan is so pretty~’

Tsukasa sighed, “You can’t change anything here anyway. I’m unfortunate for being first. And all these responsibilities falls on me. It’s so hard.” Tsukasa said.

“Senpai please hang in there for a little longer.” Kinokuni said.

“You know lately I notice that I sigh too much too. ACK-” Tsukasa said then Rindo hit his back.

“Come on, Tsukasa be more positive. You scared all the first years.” Rindo said. “Well he is like this, but at least he is good cook. Please be easy on him, ok?” she said then pat Tsukasa.

“Tsukasa, good boy, good boy.”

Dog?’ you thought to yourself.

“Y-you’re right, So, why is the tea so sweet?” Tsukasa asked.

“Why don’t you ask (Reader)-chan?” Momo teased using her monotone voice.

Rindo giggled when she remembered the 1st seat’s face when he was texting (Reader).

“E-Eh?” Tsukasa mumbled.

“Hey, for starters, can I have a question?” Soma asked raising his hand.

“What question?” Tsukasa asked you all looked at Soma.

“I want to join Elite Ten, is there anyone willing to do Shokugeki with me?” Soma asked smugly.

“Oi Yukihira!” Takumi scolded.

“Etto... Maybe 3rd years can’t, how about 2nd years?” Soma asked.

“I won’t.” Eizan answered while fixing his glasses.

“I won’t too.” Kinokuni answered while her eyes shut closed.

“Why would I do it?” Kuga asked. “Who would compete with you anyway, you’re just a first year. No offense okay?” he added.

“I’m sorry ok? Seriously, seriously, seriously. We 2nd years are also busy battling with 3rd years, you know?” Kuga said and shot a glance at Eishi.

“So, it’s like that Yukihira-chin.” Kuga then looked at Soma. “Yukihira, you entered the academy 6 months ago, didn’t you?”

“You should already know how the Elite Ten works. We don’t go battling left and rig-”

Jaa, you’ll wager your seat?” Soma asked. “I just want to battle strong opponents more, and we can battle for seat in Elite Ten later too.” he gave a thumbs up.

“You didn’t understand anything Yukihira-chin. I’m telling about the situation as a whole.” you then focused at the leaves falling while sipping your coffee.

“The leaves are so pretty.” you muttered.

“Osu. You’re pretty. / Yeah, it’s really pretty.” Kurokiba and Hayama said in unison. Upon hearing this, the two glared at each other.

“Oh, come on, let’s all have fun today. We have prepared a surprise for you.” Rindo said then looked at Momo. “Right, Momo?”

Momo glared at Rindo and answered. “There is no need to address me.”

“Today, 4th seat, Akanegakubo Momo has prepared sweets to go with tea for us.” Rindo said.

“I was reluctant to make these. I just had nothing better to do. It was so troublesome.”

“But I remembered (Reader)-chan loves my sweets so I made it for her.” Momo said while pinching and squeezing her stuff toy.

“Oh? Thank you Momo-senpai.” you beamed at her as she nodded.

“Ok, bring us our sweets.” Rindo said then clapped her hands. The maids in yukata came in, holding a tray of sweets.

Momo had given you two plates of the sweet she had made. After finishing it you drank the tea and thanked Momo.

“So, that is the case.” Kuga said. “I hope you understand all the nuances. I really, really, really don’t have anything against you.”

“But as chefs, you still have a long way to grow. But if you have even one thing to beat me at, Then I will consider doing Shokugeki with you.” Kuga said smugly.

“Height.” Kinokuni said which made you laugh.

“Shut up you damn bitch!” Kuga yelled angered.

“Are you being serious right now, Kuga-senpai?” Soma asked.

“It’s true, it’s true trust me.” Kuga answered. “But this isn’t possible.”

“Okay now that we had tea, we can go.”

“I'm a little disappointed that this ended so quickly.” Tsukasa sighed. When they stood up, Rindo had called you so you followed them.

“So you’re (Reader)-chan~” Rindo said and gave a glance at Tsukasa who blushed.

“You can call me Rindo!” Rindo beamed so you nodded.

“Rindo-senpai, is something wrong?” you asked but she shook her head and pat your head.

“You’re really pretty~ No wonder.” Rindo said which made you confuse as you shot her a questioning look.

“(Reader)-chan!” Isshiki and the others called to you.

“Ah, excuse me. They’re calling for me.” you replied bowing to them before running to meet the others.

“She’s interesting~” Rindo said and nudged Tsukasa’s side.

“Yeah...” Tsukasa replied. While staring at your smiling face a small smile crept unto his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 754 40
Cooking is his specialty, his passion, and his purpose. Shiro, the older sister, will always support her little brother no matter what. Sometimes Shi...
118K 1.3K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
75K 2.1K 37
"Don't you get it? I chose you. I fucking chose you over everything else because you're special to me. I chose you, because I love you!" A story wher...
143K 4K 33
You were abandoned by your family and left on the streets until Soma's dad found you. Now you live with them and cook with them. What happens when So...