Wild

By Luna_aka_Blade

"Before you even think about looking at him, remember the beast behind him" He growled, "I won't hesitate to... More

☽ 1 ☾
☽ 2 ☾
☽ 3 ☾
☽ 4 ☾
☽ 5 ☾
☽ 6 ☾
☽ 7 ☾
☽ 8 ☾
☽ 9 ☾
☽ 10 ☾
☽ 11 ☾
☽ 12 ☾
☽ 13 ☾
☽ 14 ☾
☽ 15 ☾
☽ 16 ☾
☽ 17 ☾
☽ 18 ☾
☽ 19 ☾
☽ 20 ☾
☽ 21 ☾
☽ 22 ☾
☽ 24 ☾
☽ 25 ☾
☽ 26 ☾
☽ 27 ☾
☽ 28 ☾
☽ 29 ☾
☽ 30 ☾
☽ 31 ☾
☽ 32 ☾
☽ 33 ☾
☽ 34 ☾
☽ 35 ☾
☽ 36 ☾
☽ 37 ☾
☽ 38 ☾
☽ 39 ☾
☽ 40 ☾
☽ 41 ☾
☽ 42 ☾
☽ 43 ☾
☽ 44 ☾
☽ 45 ☾
☽ 46 ☾
☽ 47 ☾
☽ 48 ☾
☽ 49 ☾
☽ 50 ☾
☽ Bonus Chapter ☾
Book Promo

☽ 23 ☾

13.3K 727 303
By Luna_aka_Blade

Jimin sniffled, wiping his eyes. Though there was no point to it. He was soaked horribly. Down to his bones. It had rained  a few minutes ago. More like the clouds dumped a year worth of rain in one day. And Jimin didn't have anywhere to go take cover. He was lost. Once again. 

He shivered in the wet clothes. His red eyes looked up and around. He noticed an eagle perched up on one of the tall trees. Jimin squinted his eyes, trying to focus on the bird. He realized that the eagles focus was right on him. It tilted his head before moving his head. Now, it was looking at something behind him. At that moment, he heard rustling in the bushes. 

Jimin's head snapped to the direction. His chest heaved up and down as he tried to located the movement. For a moment he thought it was Yoongi. But his instincts told him it wasn't. Jimin gulped wiping his eyes and pushing his hair away from above his eyes. 

Again he heard the rustling noise. This time it came from behind him. Jimin noticed a broken branch and picked it up. He knew that it would provide little to no protection but he felt a little more courageous with the stick in his hand. 

His heart beated furiously against his ribcage. His eyes blurring in and out because of the water droplets that were trickling down his face. Jimin tried to listen closely. He was able to catch low growls. 

Jimin's eyes widen seeing a black fur coat in between the leaves. 

A panther. 

The panther growled and jumped up on top of a falled tree. Its yellowish green eyes bore in Jimin's. And he wasn't sure how he was supposed to deal with it. Even if he could see properly without the trickling water there to bother him, it was unlikely he can deal with a panther. 

He tried to focus. Maybe use the powers he had newly acquired. 

But with his clothes sticking to his skin. Sweat mixing with the rain water. His hand trembling from the cold. It was hard to concentrate. 

The panther growled. It's eyes widen as it jumped down to the ground and slowly approach him. Jimin took a few steps backwards. Wanting to keep a safe distance between the panther and himself. Though, nothing was safe right now. 

The panther hissed jumped up on him. Jimin lost his balance and fell down. He put the stick between him and panther. The feline wanting to bite past the barrier between them. Jimin let out strangled sound trying to push off the animal off him. But its weight was too much for him. 

From the corner of his eyes, Jimin spotted a rock. He held up the stick with one hand and reached forward for the stone with his other. As soon as he grabbed it, he hit brought it down in direction of the panther's head. 

The feline moaned from it. Stumbling off Jimin. He took the chance, getting up on his legs and made a run for it. He heard the panther scream, and chase after him. Jimin noticed his stone glowing. He realized that all the roots and slippery mosses was moving away from under him right before his foot fell on the ground. He ran through the muddy forest floor. Jumping past the lowered branches. 

"Stop!" Jimin managed to yell. 

Unlike Yoongi who faltered in his movements, the panther seemed completely unaffected. He did slowerd down its speed. If anything, Jimin yells seemed to anger him ever more. And Jimin didn't have the slightest why the panther was chasing after him. 

Was it because that Jimin walked into its territory?

In that case, the panther should stop after it had chases Jimin out of the territory. But from the looks of it, the panther wasn't planning to stop until it had killed Jimin. His leg's started to hurt. The wound was repeatively getting rubbed against the ferns and leaves. The contact made an burning sensation. 

When he glanced behind he couldn't see the panther. But the he could stilll hear the sound of the panther growling. He heard some movements way too close him. And he dared to glance back once more. 

His heart almost jumped out of his chest when he saw the panther right above him. 

But before the panther could land on him. Something orange zoomed past him. And the next he knew was that the panther cried out in pain, hitting the ground. Jimin didn't want to stop running  but his legs betrayed him. He let out a relieved sigh when he saw tiger's fur. 

He was probably more safe staying near Yoongi. 

Even if the panther trying to kill him also present. 

Both the beasts fought feverishly. Clawing at each other. Jimin gasped when a bloody wound opened up on the tiger's shoulder. Yoongi roared in pain and immediately hit back. The panther whimpered in pain as its back hit against the tree trunk. 

Before the panther had the chance to strike back. Yoongi jumped upon him and bit down on the panther's neck. It wasn't enough to damage the panther's windpipe. The panther desperately tried to wriggle away. And Yoongi let him. 

The panther scramed away before turning around and glaring at Yoongi. The tiger roared and dared the panther to come back and fight him. The panther glared at him for a moment before turning around and running away. 

Jimin stayed quiet when Yoongi turned to him. He wasn't sure how to react. 

"Get on my back." Yoongi grumbled. 

"Huh? Your-your shoulder-"

"Just do as I say!"

Jimin pressed his lips together and nodded. He slowly approached Yoongi, scared of having the other lash out on him once again and climbed up on his back. He was careful to not get anywhere near the wound. 

As soon as he was proplerly seated on Yoongi's back, the tiger started running. Jimin yelped, grabbing down onto the tiger's fur to prevent himself from falling. He realized that he was getting too cold from being soaked for so long. But he decided to take care of  Yoongi's wound first.

As soon as they reached the house, Yoongi stumbled down to the ground. Jimin got off him as Yoongi slowed turned to his human form. Jimin gasped seeing the bloody wound across Yoongi's shoulder blade. 

Jimin carefully helped the elder get up to his feet and carried him inside. He made him sit down on the couch and went to search for the first aid kit. He was grateful to see a bottle of anaesthesia. Jimin didn't want to ask why it was present along with rubbing alcohol, needle and surgical suture. 

He removed his top clothes because they were covered with mud. He washed his hand and disinfected with with the acohol and went back to Yoongi. He made the elder lay down on the couch and started unboxing all the things he needed. 

He knew what it was doing. He had a minor is medical.

"This is going to hurt... just a little."Jimin warned, dabbing a bit of cotton with the alcohol.

Yoongi didn't have the time to register what was about to happen before Jimin started cleaning the wound. Yoongi hissed in pain, jerking away. 

"It hurts!" 

"Well, if you wouldn't move away it won't hurt!"

"I moved because it hurt!"

Jimin scowled and huffed. He rubbed with wound with the cotton with out any warning and Yoongi screamed once again in pain. 

"I'll kill you!"

"Oh please, I've been waiting for twenty years." Jimin mumbled, removing te cloth from out his way, "If I could, I would pay you to kill me."

He didn't pay attention to Yoongi's expression to his response. But the elder didn't say anything in reply verbally. 

"Do you know what you're doing?" Yoongi asked warily.

Jimin hummed an nodded, "I took medical as minor. You're good... probably won't die."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I doub it."

Jimin ignored the comment and continued with his treatment. He was confident in what he was doing. He had practiced it before. 

"Take of your shirt." Jimin ordered. 

"Huh?" 

Jimin looked up, realizing what he just said and blushed, "Take-Take off your clothes. I need to clean the wound. Your shirt is getting in the way."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and groaned. But he did as he was asked to. Jimin kept on chanting in his mind to focus on the wound. Just the wound. However as soon the cloth was removed, Jimin felt completely quiet. 

His eyes widen and he gasped softly. Yoongi's chest and back was littered with scars. Some small and fading, other's big and still promiment against the white of Yoongi's skin. He looked up at the elder's face. Yoongi was looking back at him with an unsure gaze. As if waiting for a certain reaction. 

"Try to relax as much as you can." Jimin mumbed, focusing back on the wound. He clean the needle and slowly started to stitch up the wound. 

The anaesthesia was working but even then, Yoongi would wince ever now and then. Jimin mumbled sorry each time the elder yelped in pain. 

"Lift your back." Jimin said, putting on the bangages, "It will hurt later in night, take these medicines then."

Yoongi nodded, closing his eyes. Jimin decided it would better to let him sleep there. The younger remembered something from last night. Even though, he was hurt from Yoongi lashing out at him, he still did pry into his privacy without his permission.

Jimin winced a little. Remembering about the wound on his leg. He sighed and picked up the first aid kit. He noticed that Yoongi had already fallen asleep. Jimin hesitated a little but quickly leaned in and pressed a kiss on the elder's head. 

"Is this part of the treatment as well?" Jimin yelped hearing Yoongi's voice. 

He bit his lips and hit the elder with the first aid. 

"Hey ow!" 

Jimin huffed and marched away, "Idiot, idiot, idiot, what does he think he is?"

"A tiger" Yoongi replied nonchalantly. 

"SHUT UP BEFORE I POUR ALL THE ACOHOL OVER YOUR WOUND!" Jimin yelled. His face red with embarrassement. He quickly got inside the bathroom. As soon as he closed the door, he pressed hand over his chest, feeling his heart beating crazily inside. 

He started mending his wound. Jimin couldn't help but think about the elder. But soon his chain of thoughts went to the scares. His face grimaced. 

What could have possiby happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 3K 37
A world of possibilities of this realms, and the ones beyond. Phenomenons unknown, question unanswered. Everything happens for a reason. Everyone com...
253 10 24
Yoongi knows he's not destined for anyone. His father doesn't bare a soulmark, and neither should he. When he feels a terrible burning on his neck, h...
11.4K 711 26
❝Some secrets are better off unsaid.❞ Started: 3-12-2021 Ended:???
7.1K 554 15
Yoongi detached himself from Jimin's mouth with a gasp, wiping off the drool dripping down his lips by his sleeves. "Jimin why?!" He blurted out. "W...