Murderer Mystery || J.JK FF ✓

By xGucciTaeex

"Your love burns my lips and engulf my soul." @xGucciTaeex More

Author's note (Super Important)
ू Foreword ु
{01} New life/Intro
{02} Warning
{03} Scream
{04} Prince Bunny
{05} Song Yerim
{06} The Diva
{07} Meet Bangtan
{08} Headmaster
{09} Pink Princess
{10} Murderer on the loose
{11} Moving in
{12} In crisis or danger?
{13} Accuse
{14} Conjecture
{15} Banana Milk
{16} Hazard in the night
{17} Interrogation
{18} Father
{19} Talk
{20} Cookies and milk
{21} Daze
{22} Brekkie
{23} Beaten
{24} Lemon?
{25} A talk with Namjoon
{26} Left
{28} Clouds
{29} Complaint
{30} Safe
{31} Fear
{32} Getting to know you
{33} Trust
{34} Why
{35} Flushed
{36} Buddy up
{37} Second enemy detected
{38} Hamster
{39} Little do you know
{40} Fat
{41} Acquaintance
{42} Kim SeokJin
{43} COW (Colony of Weirdos)
{44} Sehunnie
{45} Lockdown
{46} Plan
{47} Midnight
{48} The Sassy King
{49} Expose
{50} Third enemy detected
{51} Hate
{52} Roam
{53} Candy
{54} Sunshine
{55} Irritation
{56} Ignore
{57} Bored
{58} Fourth enemy detected
{59} Apologise
{60} You're mine
{61} Bad news
{62} Missing
{63} Silent night
{64} Chill pill
{65} Nightmare
{66} Red cheeks
{67} Promise
{68} Tense
{69} Attempt
{70} Threats
{71} Eavesdrop
{72} Protective
{73} Closer
{74} Photograph
{75} Kinks and fetishes
{76} Bodyguards
{77} Parents
{78} Boring room
{79} Solved
{80} Failure
{81} Finessed
{82} Suspicion
{83} Betrayal
{84} Fifth enemy detected
{85} Peculiar
{86} Flowers
{87} Preparation
{88} Dark
{89} Found
{90} Combat
{91} Danger
{92} Lovers' fight
{93} Trouble
{94} Sneaky
{95} Fallen
{96} Mourned
{97} Guilt
{98} Starving
{99} Trouble
{100} Alienated
{101} Appalling
{102} Evident
{103} Butterfly
{104} Pretty boy
{105} Duck
{106} Civil
{107} Frustration
{108} Rest
{109} Cute
{110} Tsundere
{111} Reward
{112} Apple pen
{113} Poison
{114} Sixth enemy detected
{115} Contemplate
{116} Womb day
{117} Star
{118} Crazy
{119} Son-in-law
{120} Vroom
{121} Annoyed
{122} Silent
{123} Documentation
{124} Expeditious
{125} Favour
{126} Moon
{127} Disbelief
{128} The last interogation
{129} Justice
{130} Pain
{131} Photo of my mind
{132} Falling
{133} Mess
{134} Announcement
{135} News
{136} Rainy
{137} Dull
{138} Relief
{139} Aliven
{140} Truce
{141} Funny
{142} Sunny
{143} Reunite
{144} My love
{145} Euphoria
{146} Ding Dong
{147} Toast
{148} Endearment

{27} First enemy detected

458 18 5
By xGucciTaeex

4/11/2020
Wednesday
2:03pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Y/N!"

Yerim burst into my room in a fury, her face the colour of a tomato. It seems like she had been running without stopping, thinking it was necessary to interrupt me from my ruminative and absorbed thoughts.

Giving her a blank stare, I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

Quickly straightening her posture, she fiddled with her hair as she glances at me. Noticing my empty gaze, she slightly bit her lip.

"Uhm, you alright?" She questioned anxiously and I nodded slowly, without really much thought whether I was or not.

She cleared her throat, scratching the nape of her neck awkwardly.

"Are you and Jungkook really close? You seem strangely quiet ever since he left. Something wrong? You miss him?" She threw questions at me concernedly.

I let out a meaningless sigh as I slowly explain to her.

"I don't think me and Jungkook are close. And yeah there is something wrong. Is obviously because he left but not that I miss him- well I do miss him but I just kind of feel... I don't know, empty? Just, it used to be so loud with him around, and now is so quiet. I miss the fights that we both got into." I replied sadly and Yerim blinked at me and gave me a look that shows she was bewildered.

"Wait- you feel empty?!" She suddenly shrieked and I frowned.

"Yeah? Why?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow again. "Is there like a problem?"

"No. Definitely not!"

"Exactly. Like, can't you see it? The room is so quiet now and so empty. Is kind of boring..."

Yerim seems silent but a twisted smirk was formed on her pale face.

"Alright." She mumbled. "Are you sure is not because you miss him?"

Huh?

"Are you sure is not because throughout the days you argued and fight with him, you might have feelings for him? Hm?"

Am I the only one who is unquestionably confused?

A big smug was plaster on her face.

"Well, someone did tell me that, most couples start when they were enemies."

"That's a lie," I replied impulsively but she just shrugs at me. "And I don't like Jungkook if that's what you're implying. Imagine liking an arrogant bunny though..."

Yerim didn't seem convinced a single bit but decided to play along.

"Yeah, sure, maybe." She shrugged.

"But never play with your feelings Y/N." Yerim hummed. "Never play with them."

Jesus, this woman is getting stranger and stranger each day. Or am I the one who is getting stranger and stranger?

"Okay, whatever." Rolling my eyes unenthusiastically, I scanned the room for any signs of dust. Ever since the school close, because of murderers lurking, I've been staying in my room mostly and all I ever did that was count as being smart was cleaning. Besides cleaning, I lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling for hours. Sometimes I mumble to myself but I can't really remember what I said.

"Anyways, what are you here for?" I questioned as my eyes revert back to the girl who had been following my gaze.

"Well, Namjoon needs you," Yerim answered.

Raising an eyebrow, I urge her to move on wordlessly.

"Remember the day that you witness a boy getting beaten up? Namjoon asks you questions, right? You gave him answers that allow Namjoon to catch the person who committed a crime."

She continued.

"Now, the dude is caught, Namjoon needs you to be there in the teacher's office with him, to explain what had happened, since you were a witness too. "

She explained slowly.

"The polices and authorities should be arriving soon. Or maybe they're already here. I was told by the principal to get you."

"You mean the authorities are here?" I questioned with a frown as Yerim nodded like it was obvious.

"Why are they even here? They're not really a helpful bunch." I murmured as I slowly stood up, stretching with a groan. "Anyways, lead the way."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

2:18pm

The atmosphere in the principal's office was unmistakably awkward and crowded. Even though I've been there before, last time the room seems big but now it seems small with the number of people in here.

The principal was seated in its usual spot and there was one officer who looked like they work at the military, fully uniformed and seems professional, but probably not the very brightest. It was the same person who interrogates me and Jungkook. Two other dudes, who were guarding the door, might be the polices. But kind of disappointing... they should've brought more. Because, who knows if Soobin is secretly a monster who can pull apart those rusty handcuffs and torn us apart? No such things but who knows?

'Soobin' that dude, who was in handcuffs, had his head down guiltily, not casting any glances at any of us. Not very monster-ish at all.

Namjoon, who was also in the room and probably the only sensible one and kind one, waved at me with a small smile. I returned a smile back but wasn't an enthusiastic one. I was looking forward to the meeting or interrogation or whatever to end since I knew the authorities were just wasting their time here. They're just here to show the people they care when they don't.

"Well, shall we get started?" The officer asked, with a cold smile. It surprisingly didn't send shivers down my back like last time. Well, that's because I didn't know he was a jerk.

"Can I please have your name, date of birth, and hometown?" He questioned a pen in his hand.

"I'm sorry but can you not recognised me?" I asked. "You interrogated me and Jungkook that day, can you not remember? I don't think I have changed that much from a few days."

"I'm sorry miss, but this is important." He informed strictly.

"But you can always go back to the paper and just copy it down so you wouldn't waste any time," I suggested. "Unless you threw the paper away since the girl's death was unimportant."

"No, I definitely did not miss." His teeth clenched. "But one thing I know is that you're wasting time by suggesting unnecessary things."

Namjoon and the principal threw me a begging look to tell me to just follow what he says. But to be honest, I didn't want to waste my time listening to some chicken clucking away. You get what I mean, don't you? Like, what's even the point of interrogating? JUST ARREST THE BOY!

Letting out an impatient sigh, I answer his question and he wrote it down. I thought he was going to ask exactly the same question as last time but I guess we were in a different case.

"So, you're saying this boy assaulted another student?" The officer pointed at Soobin and I nod. 

"If that's what you saw, then, Namjoon, is she saying the truth?"

A bruh moment. This officer doesn't even trust me! Why? Just because I already annoyed him??

"Yes." Namjoon nodded. "Whatever Y/N says is the truth, I'm just here to help."

I gave Namjoon a grateful smile and he returns one back. The officer eye me with his beady eyes as he wrote it down.

"Miss, do you know why he did such an ungrateful and revolting thing?" He asked, without even looking at me but I didn't care. I didn't want his dirty little eyes looking at me.

"Well, all I heard is that the kid who got abuse failed to succeed in Soobin's expectations or whatever so he got bashed up."

He scribbles it down and glance over at Soobin but then back at me.

"And I also heard, that he snitch on him to the officer and Soobin got mad. But I'm pretty sure that Soobin was working with someone naughty known as the murderer... I think that was it, or maybe there's more? You see, I can't really remember much."

The officer rolled his eyes at me, and smooth his paper.

"This is important miss, I need every single detail that happens. And I need you to tell me as much as you know so we can decide whether we should send him to jail or-"

"Of course sent him to jail! Have you not realize what this young man did? He was beating up a kid and not to mention, working for the murderer! Of course, he needs to get arrested immediately!" I argued.

"Yes, yes. I know! But I need more evidence. This is-"

"You don't need more evidence! Is already obvious and right in front of your eyes! I told you enough information, you should summarise it and arrest this man!"

"I did summarise it but it didn't give me enough-"

The principal clears his throat to silent the officer.

"What my student says is correct." He murmured. "You must arrest Soobin, for he had committed a crime and broke the school rules. If what Y/N says is true, you must take immediate action."

The officer nodded but seems to want to disagree.

"Now, you may escort Soobin out and put him in a supermax prison for he might be useful in the future. Y/N, thank you for your time. You may go."  

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading :)

~Xin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542 2 25
//can you trust me?\\ • • • • Jungkook ff/fanfic
892K 41.2K 40
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ, ᴀᴍᴏʀ" ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ & ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ
4.1K 420 25
"you want to get yourself killed? just do it and leave me out of it." ○○○ @staetus-
2.7K 91 13
--Yoonmin story--