ETERNALLY

By SuitorofHell

They simply looked like those normal transferees. But who would've known that this mere students... Are no di... More

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ's ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜʀɪᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ETERNALLY
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴘʀᴏᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs
✉️ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 📮
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

1.1K 62 25
By SuitorofHell

After having dinner, they returned to the lounge to settle for a bit before sleeping.

Kai, Beomgyu and Taehyun are the only ones who didn't join them.

"I'm very worried about my mom... I wonder if she's getting enough sleep without me on her side..." Lia said as she stare down the picture she requested to Taehyun.

Soobin is sitting beside her. He felt sad about her mom who's probably missing her daughter.

What about my father? Is he worried about me too?
He asked himself.

"Don't worry Lia! Taehyun said they have a plan! We're gonna come home soon!" Soobin said and patted her back.

She smiled at him and Soobin felt butterflies again. He always feel like exploding whenever he saw her smile.

"Argh! This is suffocating! Are we just gonna sit here and wait for a news to come in!?" Yeonjun suddenly stood up.

"Yeonjun! We don't have a choice! In case you forgot, we're in an underground base!" Yeji said with a sarcastic tone.

"She's right Yeonjun! Besides! They already told us they have a plan! We-" Yuna was cut off when someone entered the lounge.

It was the three and behind them are men in black carrying a steel bat and guns.

"W-what's wrong?" Soobin asked as he stood up.

All of them are confused of their sudden arrival.

"Changed of plans! We're going home even if Yuna hasn't regain her strength yet!" Taehyun said and everyone got more confused.

"What exactly is your plan?" Yeonjun asked, he's become restless.

"We will make it like we were all kidnapped! All of you were last seen in my penthouse, while the three of us at the airport! That's where we started disappearing! So when you're asked if you remember who kidnapped you, you will answer no!" Beomgyu explained. "If they asked if you remember their faces, tell them they wore a mask covering the entire face!" He added.

"We will be transport to a cargo ship which is on its way to Hong Kong! The police will find us there during the security check!" Taehyun added and took the folder from the man behind him.

He took out a photo from it.

A photo of a symbol.

"Tell them you saw these symbols as tattoos! You saw these on their wrists!" Taehyun said.

"But... what is that for?" Chaeryeong asked pointing at the bats and guns the men were holding.

"Go easy on the girls!" Kai ordered the man beside him and he nodded.

Everyone were surprised when the men attacked the three using a bat.

They immediately lost consciousness and the men approached them.

Yeonjun and Soobin placed the girls behind them as they stepped back.

They couldn't speak after what they saw until one by one, they got hit by the bat.

They woke up feeling their body aching. It felt sore.

Chaeryeong opened her eyes and saw the place with the dim light. The place is moving so she thought she might be inside the cargo already.

She looked around and saw Taehyun in front of her. They're both tied in a steel chair.

She saw his head bleeding. He had a bruise on his cheeks.

She tried calling him but there was a cloth wrapped around her mouth.

She kept crying as she felt really helpless. She wanted to wake him up but she couldn't even go near him.

*   *   *

Yeji has been awake for a few hours now.

She is aware of their current situation and only waiting for the cops to find them.
She stared at the mustard-haired boy in front of him.

He had bruises all over his body. Nevertheless, he's still handsome for someone who got beaten up.

*   *   *

More than 30 reporters arrived at the hospital owned by Yeonjun's family. There are more to come.

It's only been 14 hours after the ten was discovered at the HongKong Port.

They were immediately brought to the hospital for immediate medical respond.

Their parents rushed to the hospital to find their children.

Except the parents of Kai and Yeji.

Yeji's parents are both dead already. She had no family left. Except her friends maybe.

While Kai, his parents was well aware of what happened and that they thought they didn't have to come.

Yeonjun"s mother was fuming mad. She wanted to make sure to find the ones responsible for his sons disappearance.

She wasn't aware yet of Yeji who was with Yeonjun.

Among the ten, the three assassins are badly injured. They insisted it that way.

Beomgyu's mother came and she knew about Ryujin. She wanted to talk to the girl but she couldn't leave her unconscious son.

Meanwhile, Chaeryeong already gained consciousness and she immediately went to visit Taehyun.

Fortunately, his mother and stepfather were nice to her and her parents.

She wanted to make sure if Taehyun was doing fine.

As soon as Ryujin gained consciousness, Yuna immediately asked her to go with her in Kai 's room.

The boy was still unconscious with no family around him. Both his arms are covered with bandages. And he have a huge gauze on his  forehead.

Ryujin sat on the couch and decided to take a nap. When Yuna was sure she's asleep, she held his hand and stared at his pale face.

"Kai... You have to wake up soon... I'm so worried about you!" She whispered as she watch him breathing through the oxygen cannula.

"Please wake up... I'm not used to seeing you like this..." she whispered again.

She didn't notice she slept while holding his hand. Ryujin saw it so she decided to leave the two for a while. She went back to Yuna's room to assure her parents that she's fine.

She then went to Beomgyu's room. He's already awake and she can hear him yelling from afar.

"Just leave me alone like you always do!!! Do not meddle in my life again!!!" He yelled again.

"You're being like this again because of that girl!!! Have you forgotten what she did to you!!?" his mother yelled back.

"You lied to me!!! She didn't took your money! She let me go because she loves me!"

"She didn't love you! If she did, do you really think she will let this happen to you!?"

"This f**king happened to me because of you and father!!! She had nothing to do about this!"

"She's just poisoning your mind son! It will be better if you move back to our house again!"

"You can no longer command me! And you know what will be better!? If you f**king go back to where you came from!"

"How can you talk to me that way!!? Iam your mother! Everything I did are always for your own good!"

"Really? And you think it's good for me to kill people!?"

"Just leave please! I don't need you here!"

After a few seconds, she saw his mom storming out of the room.
As soon as his mother saw Ryujin, she immediately ran towards her and pulled her hair.

She said so many mean things and kept yelling at her as she keeps pushing and beating her up.

Beomgyu heard loud voices outside. He immediately went out and surprised to see the ruckus.

He tried to stop them and pushed Ryujin away from his mother.

"I told you to leave! How dare you hurt her!!?" He yelled.

"This filthy leech is the reason why this is happening to you!" She yelled, pointing her finger on Ryujin.

"Please leave!" He said and brought Ryujin to his room.

He checked her if she's injured somewhere aside fr the injury she already have. And thankfully she's not.

"I'm fine Beom... Don't worry!" She said and forced a smile.

"I'm sorry about that!" He said probably about his mom.

"Let's just not talk about her!" Ryujin said and stood up to get one of the fruits from the basket on his side table.

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 2.4K 33
When the rising rookie girl group disappeared in thin air. But suddenly 5 girls that looks like them appeared out of nowhere, who could they be? The...
44.3K 4.5K 122
"Death is never the end." "It's just a door to another adventure." DATE STARTED: 09/18/21 DATE FINISHED:
18.2K 1.6K 62
"A great sacrifice... for a greater world." - The Primes Date Started: 03/23/22 Date Finished: 08/03/22
10.1K 452 24
People are born with a mission in life Some can't find it Some find it right away And some want to run from it H.YJ x C.YJ L.CY x K.TH C.BG x S.RJ C...