A New World (President's Son)

By httyd_toothless

Hiccup Haddock is the President's son and everyone thinks his life is perfect. But that is not what he sees... More

Overview
Prologue
P1: The Deal
P2: The Adventure Begins๏ฟผ๏ฟผ
P3: The New World
P4: New People (part 1)
P5: New People (part 2)
P7: The School
P8: Classes
P9: Friends?
P10: The Park (part 1)
P11: The Park (part 2)
P12: Class Trip?
P13: A Date?
P14: School Trip
P15: The Shot
P16: Back to Berk
P17: Board
P18: Back to school
P19: Retry
P20: Secret Revealed๏ฟผ

P6: Getting Ready

41 1 0
By httyd_toothless

---Back home---

(Hiccup POV)

"Hey Gobber you here?"
"Oh, ya just upstairs making sure everything is safe. But glad you are back."
"Gobber I don't think you need to worry that much everyone thinks I am in France."
"Well I just want to make sure you are safe I do not know what your dad would do to me if something happened to you."
"Gobber you are way more overprotective than my father."

After that talk I when to go make some late lunch it was maybe around 3:40pm. I made a sandwich and got Toothless some water and dog food. We sat in the living room and were watching TV to see if my father was on. I then got a text from my father.

Father- Did you make it to Berk safe?
Me- Yes and it is really nice here that makes you again.
Father- Good glad you like it. Is Gobber treating you well.
Me- Yes but he is acting overprotective though.
Father- Well I would rather that then you to get hurt.
Me- Yes I know. How is stuff in the White House.
Father- Everything is going good they think that you are in France.
Me- Good
Father- Well I better get going and make sure you get ready for school.

After that talk with my father I went to my room and got all the stuff out of my suitcases. I then put the stuff away and remembered that I had a box so I went downstairs and got it. It mainly had school stuff in it but also had some toys for Toothless. I was so excited for school because I have never been to a school before I mainly did it online or had someone come to the house when I was younger. See before my father because President he was a big Business man and was still very popular so he did not want me to go to school. After I finished getting my stuff put together I look at my phone and saw it was 7:45 so I when downstairs to get some food and got a movie for me and Toothless to watch. After the movie I got some comfortable clothes on and got in bed Toothless was already sleeping. I think all the running around he did tired him out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
211K 10.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
426K 28.9K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
173K 6.3K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...