infatuation | s.r

By reidskneecap

spencer reid x reader after a paperwork day at the B.A.U, you skip drinks with the team to go to your hidden... More

please read!
one
2
three
four*
five
six*
seven*
eight
nine
ten
eleven*
twelve*
thirteen*
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen*
seventeen*
eighteen
nineteen*
twenty one*
twenty two
twenty three*
twenty four*
twenty five
twenty six*
twenty seven*
twenty eight
twenty nine
msg
thirty.
hey lol

twenty

7.6K 172 1K
By reidskneecap

a/n: okay yall, ofc ima update twice today to make up for it, enjoy this chapter :)

warning: yelling hehe.

————————————————————————

as the cars arrive to the jet, spencer let's go of your hand, quickly walking to the jet.

what the hell?

you walk into the jet , walking over to sit by him, and he glares at you.

"not now , we'll talk when we're home." he says coldly, eyes never meeting yours, you turn on your heel and go to sit with emily.

"hey em." you smile as you slump in to the seat next to her.

"hey y/n, how are you ?" she asks, and you smile.

"i'm okay, just a little shaken." you say.

"that's understandable, we were so fucking scared."

"yeah, i'm sorry."

"it's okay , you did what you had to do. you shook up the boy genius though." she chuckles and you slightly frown.

"yeah, i have to talk to him, but he can't even look at me right now."

"he'll come around." she says , and you nod, slipping your earbuds into your ear, and drifting off to sleep.

•••
the plane lands and you walk off the jet, spencer quickly grabbing your wrist.

"we're going back to my place." he says, still not looking at you , and you nod.

the drive to his apartment is quick , you try to make conversation but spencer doesn't answer.

"spencer, what is wrong?" you ask, searching his face, but his eyes remain on the road as he pulls into his apartment.

he gets out of the car, walking around and opening your door , letting you out of the car.

you both silently walk up the stairs to his apartment, you walk in first , standing awkwardly in the middle of spencer's living room.

he slams the door, dropping his go bag on the floor and running his fingers through his hair, huffing through his nose.

"spencer wha-" he cuts off.

"no, i get to talk."

you shut your mouth, standing there , eyes meeting spencer's.

"what the fuck were you thinking y/n, you fucking went in the unarmed! do you know how dangerous that is ? i could've lost you !" he yells, you flinching at his words.

"well i wouldn't of fucking done it if i didn't think i could spencer!"

he rolls his eyes, taking a step toward you.

"you don't get it! what you did was stupid, you had no protection, you could have fucking died!"

" well i fucking didnt, i did my job spencer , so calm the fuck down." you scoff.

"calm down ? i cant fucking calm down y/n, i almost lost you today! i cant fucking lose you , i care about you , i wouldn't know what to with myself if you died." he yells, his voice straining.

"i care about you too, but your fucking overreacting!" you say back, his eyes shooting open.

"over fucking reacting ? you could have died. you would have fucking left me, y/n. i would've broke." he says, eyes boring into yours.

"why spence ? emily and jj have done that shit before, and you didn't fucking act like this!" you yell, frustration lacing in your voice.

he freezes, trying to think of how to say the next words.

"i don't fucking know , okay? i don't know. i have this fucking infatuation with you y/n!"

you freeze, shaking off the last words he said.

"infatuation spencer? seriously?, stop fucking yelling at me for doing my job! i'm alive aren't i?" you question, voice raising even more.

"that's the thing ! you put yourself at risk y/n! i cant lose you , god y/n you're clueless aren't you ?, i fucking love you , that scares the fuck out of me , i told myself i would never love again and you came along and fucking ruined it!" he yells, voice breaking.

you freeze, he what? he loves you ?

"bullshit! you don't love me , you don't even kiss me spencer , you told me you would never love again! you don't mean it!"

he walks towards you, his fingers fiddling within eachother.

"i do, i fucking love you , i didn't expect it, but you make me feel fucking safe , you accept me , you've helped me through so much , and i would do anything to keep you fucking safe , because i can't lose you. i fucking love you y/n. i fell for you." he says, eyes searching yours.

"spencer. i love you too." you barely whisper, and he looks at you .

"what?" he says.

"i-i love you too! i was too scared to say anything because you told me you could never fucking love again! i thought you would just reject me." you say, finally locking eyes with him.

he opens his mouth to talk, but you shush him.

"but to tell me i fucking ruined it for you ? seriously spence?, i'm not a fucking magician, i didn't make you do anything. i don't want to be someone who ruins you!

" for fucks sake y/n!, i want you to ruin me ! i cant fucking imagine myself with anyone else ! i would do fucking anything for you!" he yells.

"spencer.." you say.

"no! let me fucking talk y/n!"

you stand, looking at him.

"wanna know why i never kiss you ? that makes it feel real, i wanna fucking be with you ! i've wanted to be with you ever since we fucking started this shit y/n! you've ruined me for anyone else , in the best fucking way!"

"well it's fucking real spencer!" you yell.

"yeah i fucking see that y/n." he scoffs.

you look at eachother , the air is thick with tension.

"we fucking love eachother." you say, and spencer nods.

suddenly , his lips are pressed against yours , his hands on the side of your face, your lips almost fit like a puzzle.

both of your bodies melt into the kiss, his thumb caressing your cheek, you hands up in his hair. his tongue slips past your lips.

you pull back.

"no spencer ! i need time , give me the fucking weekend." you say pushing past him, walking toward the door.

"wait , y/n!" he says and you turn , he has tears in his eyes.

"i love you , i'm sorry." a tear slips down his cheek.

you walk toward him placing a chaste kiss to his lips.

"i love you too, give me time." you say before turning on your heel , and walking out of spencer's door.

————————————————————————
THEY LOVE EACHOTHER , AHHHHH.

well they said it ! and they kissed ! don't worry bbys, they'll be okay, but yes. they love eachother. hehehehe.

ily guys, update tomorrow :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.1K 29
【 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 】 ❝ π™žπ™› π™žπ™©'𝙨 π™©π™π™š π™§π™žπ™œπ™π™© π™₯π™šπ™§π™¨π™€π™£, π™žπ™©'𝙨 π™©π™π™š π™§π™žπ™œπ™π™© π™©π™žπ™’π™š. ❞ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› 𝖀𝖽𝖾𝗇 π–€π—…π—…π—‚π—Œ...
1.5M 26.9K 32
π‘ π‘œ π‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘›π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’, π‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘›π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’ π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› 𝑖 π‘˜π‘–π‘ π‘  π‘¦π‘œπ‘’, π‘ π‘œ 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑦. 𝑖 π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑠�...
443K 8.7K 33
After a drunken game of Truth or Dare with the team, you reveal your feelings towards your colleague Spencer Reid. The thing is, he is terrified of f...
207K 4.7K 76
Spencer is walking a dangerous path when his feelings for JJ are too much to ignore. Guilt-ridden, he distances himself from his girlfriend. But how...