Wild

By Luna_aka_Blade

"Before you even think about looking at him, remember the beast behind him" He growled, "I won't hesitate to... More

☽ 1 ☾
☽ 2 ☾
☽ 3 ☾
☽ 4 ☾
☽ 5 ☾
☽ 6 ☾
☽ 7 ☾
☽ 8 ☾
☽ 9 ☾
☽ 10 ☾
☽ 11 ☾
☽ 12 ☾
☽ 13 ☾
☽ 14 ☾
☽ 15 ☾
☽ 16 ☾
☽ 17 ☾
☽ 18 ☾
☽ 19 ☾
☽ 21 ☾
☽ 22 ☾
☽ 23 ☾
☽ 24 ☾
☽ 25 ☾
☽ 26 ☾
☽ 27 ☾
☽ 28 ☾
☽ 29 ☾
☽ 30 ☾
☽ 31 ☾
☽ 32 ☾
☽ 33 ☾
☽ 34 ☾
☽ 35 ☾
☽ 36 ☾
☽ 37 ☾
☽ 38 ☾
☽ 39 ☾
☽ 40 ☾
☽ 41 ☾
☽ 42 ☾
☽ 43 ☾
☽ 44 ☾
☽ 45 ☾
☽ 46 ☾
☽ 47 ☾
☽ 48 ☾
☽ 49 ☾
☽ 50 ☾
☽ Bonus Chapter ☾
Book Promo

☽ 20 ☾

14K 776 309
By Luna_aka_Blade

Jimin pressed his lips together, bitting the inside of his cheeks as he looked around. He was currently in the Ethan's quarters. Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting on couches a bit away from Jimin. While the person is concern, Ethan, was yet to come. Ethan was currently announcing thre results of the race as Aviyanna explained. Jimin wanted to be there as well. 

Avyinna stated that Namjoon and SeokJin had won the race, coming first in the last two rounds. Whereas, for the last round, Hoseok's team came first. Jimin and Yoongi coming second. Jimin felt proud of himself. Overall they came third. But Jimin didn't mind. Aviyanna left for a while and showed up, asking if they wanted to drink tea or coffee.

All of them passed the offer and Aviyanna walked away once again. Few moments later Ethan walked in, with Yoongi behind him. 

"What happened?" Ethan asked Taehyung and Jungkook. 

"One moment we were watching Yoongi hyung's match and then I turned around to Jimin and saw his eyes had turned." Taehyung answered. 

"Turned? What did they look like?" Ethan asked, taking a seat and motioning Yoongi to sit down as well. 

"I-I'm not really sure how to explain it..." Jungkook mumbled, "Like the pupils of his were completely gone. They weren't brown anymore. They were pale grey. But-But not completely grey. They had these, darker spots... like... like-"

"Like the moon?" Ethan completed.

Jungkook pressed his lips together and nodded. 

"I tried calling his name but he didn't respond. Almost like he couldn't hear me, like he wasn't even present here" Taehyung added, "But then his eyes slowly turned back to brown and he finally responded."

"Then, this hair had gone from brown to-" Jungkook turned and pointed to Jimin's head, "Silver..."

Ethan hummed thinking about and clicked his tongue, "Jimin, did you experience something unsual?"

Jimin pursed his lips. His eyes flickering over to everyone in the room as he wondered if he should tell them the truth. He was hesitant, thinking that they all might think he was joking. His eyes finally rested upon Yoongi. 

The elder seemed to patiently waiting for Jimin to answer Ethan's question. He nodded slightly, as if telling Jimin it was okay to answer. 

"Um, I could see Yoongi...and the other person..." Jimin mumbled.

"Okay..." Ethan hummed.

"Like, I could see them while they were hidden in the bushes. I-I could hear Yoongi hyung's heartbeat. Feel his movement. The adrenaline rushing inside of him. I could hear the lion softly growling, waiting to attack Yoongi" Jimin explained, "But then suddenly everything turned black and then my vision came back again. It-It was almost like I was present there, while they fought."

Jimin noticed a baffled expression on Taehyung and Jungkook's face. Yoongi expression was unreadable as usual and Ethan seemed intrigued. 

"Ethan, you seem to get something, care sharing it with us?" Yoongi asked. His voice monotone as he spoke. 

The Counsellor turned around, facing Yoongi, "Before I answer that, Yoongi, did you notice something?"

Upon asking that question, there was a hint of surprise in Yoongi's expression. Like Ethan caught onto something Yoongi was hiding. 

"Did you perhaps, see a slivery blob near you while you fought... or maybe, felt a little stronger than usual?" Ethan asked. 

Jimin noticed Yoongi curling his hand into a fist, "How did you know?"

Ethan nodded, "So you did see... good. My assumptions were correct."

"What assumptions?" Taehyung asked. 

Ethan sighed and got up. He walked to the wall of shelves and brought out a book. Then he walked back to where he was sitting and opened the book. Jimin gasped once Ethan flipped open to the page he needed. The pictures were moving. The letters were changing by itself. 

The whole book was enchanted. 

Ethan ran his hand over the page and a picture of the moon showed up, "Jimin, it seems you've unlocked your powers, finally."

"Sorry, what?" Jimin asked. 

"You said you were able to see everything a lot of clearly, in a way it shouldn't be humanely possible. But you also lost your vision momentarily, right?" 

"Yeah"

The picture of the moon decreased in size and few letters showed up. Along with silver lines falling upon a painted ground on the pages. 

"You have the ability to see everywhere and anywhere. See through and inside anything. Past anything." Ethan spoke, "As long as the moonlight falls upon it."

Then the counsellor glanced up at Jimin and then at Yoongi. 

"Like, I've mentioned before, you are the son of the moon goddess. I suppose, now it's time to explain further upon it." said Ethan, the pictures on the pages changing once again, "The soul of the moon goddess gets passed on and on for generations in bodies of the selected one. Before you, it was your mother, and before her it was her father. Now, the power has been bestowed upon you. It is also the reason why animals are attracted you to. They listen to you. The reason why, even if you're lost in a forest, you will always find what you need."

Jimin bit his lips. The realization dawning on him. He didn't really have to remember incidents from long back. He remembered, how he was able to find the stream right when he needed it, even though it was lost in the forest. It made sense now why Yoongi behaved so strangely and spoke in a strained manner when Jimin demanded to him to answer. Why wild birds and animals came upto him. 

"Your powers are still not strong enough. They are still budding inside of you. Soon, enough, you'll have the completely power of the moon." Ethan said, smiling softly at Jimin. The picture on the pages changing t show Jimin's face with the moon behind him. His eyes were how Jungkook had described. Exactly like the moon. His hair, silver. 

"But why now? Why all of a sudden?" Jimin asked. 

"Hmm, I cannot answer for sure what triggered your powers, but my guess would be you were deeply wanting or wishing for something." Ethan answered. 

Jimin quickly glanced up Yoongi before looking down at the book. 

"And how does his powers concern me?" Yoongi asked. 

"The one with power of the moon draws the attention of a lot of evil beings. And thus, the one with the power of the moon requires a guardian" Ethan answered. 

"Nope! Nope! Nu-uh, I'm not going to baby sit anyone. Especially not someone as stubborn as him" Yoongi replied instantly, "If he was even a teeny bit obedient, I would maybe, maybe, thought about it."

Jimn pouted, his eyes rounding up into puppy eyes as he looked at Yoongi, "I am obedient."

Yoongi stern gaze flickered slightly. Taehyung cooed from the side. 

"Come on! Look at him! He really is obedient~" 

Jimin puppy eyes dropped to a scowl as he hit the back of Taehyung's head.  He rolled his eyes, glancing at Yoongi one time before looking down to the book. The elder's stared at him for a while before looking down at the book as well. 

"Anyways..." Ethan mumbled, ignoring Taehyung who was giggling for some unknown reason, "Yoongi, you don't really have much choice. The moon has already chosen."

Jimin looked up at Yoongi was about to protest but stopped when he saw Jimin looking at him. He sighed and continued, "Even if he does listen to me... I don't think I'm the right person to look after him. You know it's not safe."

Jimin frowned. Again there it was. Yoongi being labeled with a warning sign. 

"If the moon decides that you're not worthy of protecting Jimin, you'll get to know about it." Ethan replied, "Your tiger knows its duty and that is why it hasn't harmed Jimin yet. And Jimin is the only person who can control your tiger."

"You can't say that for sure!" Yoongi shot back, "Maybe not now, what if I lose control and my tiger decides to-"

Yoongi stopped. Leaving the sentence unfinished. But Jimin understood what Yoongi was trying to say.

"Look, Yoongi, as now there is nothing much we can do." Ethan sighed, "We need to let Jimin foster the powers inside of him. Things may change in the future."

Jimin scowled even more. He didn't like the sound of it. For some reason, he felt safe. He didn't know what evil Ethan was referring, he felt safe with Yoongi as his guardian nonetheless. 

"Yoongi, you need to protect him and help him grow his powers" Ethan explained, the pictures on the pages changing once again. This time it showed Jimin with Yoongi's tiger by his side, "At least until the Elders return. Then, they will chose someone to train Jimin."

"When are they coming back?" Jungkook asked. 

"There has been difficulties on their way back. Unforeseen circumstances that required their attention. And therefore, the delay in their return." Ethan answered, "However, our messenger informed that they would be able to comeback by the end of this month."

Jimin pressed his lips together. He had to stay here for a whole month. He has been here for a little over a week, and honestly speaking, he had forgotten about the thought of going back to outer world. He felt like he belonged to this place and not out there. Though, he wondered if the people he knew back in outer would miss him. He wondered if they were looking for him. He wondered if they had even realized that Jimin was missing for days. 

"So, Yoongi do you agree to be Jimin's guardian?" Ethan asked. 

Jimin saw his name show up on the page in bold letters. Yoongi sighed and agreed. Then his name showed up right next to Jimin's. 

"Very well, it is confirmed now." Ethan stated closing the book, "Now, you may retire back to your quaters. You've had a tiring, I'm sure you desire a good night sleep."

Everyone nodded and one by one left the room. Taehyung and Jungkook went their way and Jimin and Yoongi theirs. 

"You were amazing today!" Jimin complimented.

Yoongi let out a unamused sound of acknowledgment. Jimin rolled his tongue over his cheeks. He realized he hadn't yet said anything to Yoongi for saving his life twice during the first round. So, he smiled widely and jumped upon Yoongi's back, hugging him from the back. He felt the other freeze right away.

"What-What are you doing?" Yoongi asked. 

Jimin moved his head side to side on Yoongi's shoulder, "Hugging you."

"Re-"

"Thank you for saving my life, twice, today."

He let go and stood in front of Yoongi. He smiled widely. Irises hiding behind the crescent of eyes. He bounced on the balls of his heels; his hands behind his back. Either of them didn't notice Jimin's stone glowing because they were too busy looking at each other's eyes. They didn't realize the moon glowing brighter. The silverly rays falling upon them.

Yoongi stared at Jimin before doing something Jimin didn't think he would get to see anytime soon. 

Yoongi smiled. 

Even if it was a small smile. Just a slight curve of the corner of his lips. But it was there. 

"You're welcome."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 961 15
"A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it." --Jean de la Fontaine There was only one thing you and Min Yoongi had in common t...
11K 698 25
❝Some secrets are better off unsaid.❞ Started: 3-12-2021 Ended:???
43.6K 1.7K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...
17.4K 1K 19
Yoongi didn't expect any of it at all. A big crush on a leather-clad sunshine-smiled beast of a man or the adventures that came with him. Getting lo...