Pranbir FF -can't stay away f...

By shabime

More

Marriage.
Confessions and Comforts.
Romance and Rituals.
Outburst.
Fights and Turmoils.
Reception.
Broken.
Love and Care.
Confrontation.
Hurted Souls.
Testing times.
Confessions.
Announcement.
Thank you.
Happy Times.
Confusions.
confusions continued
Announcement.
5 Years Later.
Fear and Happiness.
announcement.

Ignorance Is torcher.

2.4K 80 33
By shabime

In college.

All the youngsters came out of their cars while Prachi was lost in her own thoughts and was worried .Ranbir sensinng her worry held her hand possessively.
Prachi was looking at him lovingly and both were walking hand in hand when suddenly Prachi's eyes landed on Rhea was making weird faces watching them.She sensed her jealousy and immediately removed Ranbir's hand which was holding her hand.
Ranbir who was earlier confused by her behavior became angry and hurt.He left from there .Prachi felt bad seeing his condition but was helpless at that time . Rhea was happy to see Prachi distancing herself from Ranbir.
Everyone went to their respective classes.

After Three hours, Canteen.

All came there to have lunch while Prachi was not there Ranbir was about to ask Sahana about Prachi but stopped remembering her recent behavior.His thoughts were broken when Sahana said something.

"Prachi won't come today she is in library studying."

"What,she is studying.I know chickchikki you are studious but didn't know you will skip lunch too.well don't worry .Because of your this overcaring attitude Prachi has climbed over your head.Now you too ignore her"his chain of thoughts were broken when he noticed Rhea coming to sit beside him but he suddenly kept his hand on the chair while Rhea looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Hey Rhea don't take me wrong but this place belongs to Prachi .I know she is not here right now but I don't like it when anyone takes her place.You what I mean?"he said with a smile while Rhea passed him a fake smile .

A pair of eyes was witnessing the entire scenario with moist eyes.

"When you can't even let Rhea take my sitting place how would you give her my place in your heart."she said to herself.That person who has witnessed everything was Prachi.Ranbir sensed Prachi's presence .Before he could see her she ran from there crying.

After his twentieth attempt to eat anything .He stood up from his chair.

"What happened bro"asked Aryan.

"Prachi Haven't eaten anything,how will I eat "Ranbir said irritating Rhea while other gave him a teasing .

"Bro you said you are going to ignore her ,and now you are again going to her.Kya baat hai itna pyaar"Aryan teased while a hope was built in Rhea's heart that Ranbir will sit back but her hopes were broken when he went from there with two sandwiches in his hands.

"Yeh Prachi Ranbir bhi na ,Ladte rehte Hain,ek doosre ko manage rehte ,dono pagal hai"said Sahana keeping her hand on Aryan's unknowingly.

"It is the power of their love,they fight so much but after end of the day they are together"Aryan said keeping his other hand on Sahana's while both shared a small eyelock.

"Stop it you both"shouted Rhea and went from there angrily.

"What happened to her "

"Go knows your sister is a pyscho I think "Sahana said receiving a glare from Aryan.

************************************
In Library.

Prachi was trying to concentrate on her studies but couldn't her thoughts were surrounded by Rhea and Ranbir's words.Her heart was not giving her the permission to leave Ranbir while brain was continuously asking her to sacrifices her love.Her trance was broken when she noticed Ranbir sitting right beside her.She found something different in him and realized that it was his charming smile that was missing from his face. Instead he had made a serious expression.He without looking at her brought the sandwich near her mouth.She understood that he was upset with her and nodded her hand in no with teary eyes.While Ranbir didn't forced her to eat too and stood up to leave.While Prachi held his wrist and signed him to sit.He sat there with an akdu face.

"Tumne bhi kuch ni khaya na?"Prachi questioned him but he turned his head to the other side.

Prachi took a bite of sandwiches and brought the same sandwich in front of his mouth.He opened his mouth and took a bite.Both deeded each other but didn't shared a single word.

"I knew ,I won't eat anything if you are empty stomach so you first ate yourself,Such a clever girl you are "Ranbir thought.

"I knew my Baklu won't eat anything if I am empty stomach so that's why I first ate the sandwich".Prachi thought.

After finishing the lunch.

"Care to explain me ,Why you are behaving so stupidly since morning."asked Ranbir Ranbir in a little high tone.The librarian glared them and Ranbir said a sorry to her.

"Come with me ,We will talk in the ground."he said dragging her to the ground while Prachi remained quiet.

"Do you know how bad it feels when you ignore me like this.Your ignorance I torcher for me.Tell me what's my mistake,To love you,to care for you.Is that my mistake?Why are you doing this to us?"Ranbir asked holding her tightly while tears were formed in his eyes. Prachi's eyes were also watery.She was about to wipe his tears when he pushed her away.

"No no,don't try to act smart .First tell me what's wrong and if you don't have courage to tell me anything. Please don't talk to me.I hate people who don't understand others feeling but You ,I love you.God dammit why don't you understand?"he said and left from there angrily in his car.While Prachi stood there numb.She didn't knew how to react at that moment .She booked a cab for herself and went home.She found it very hard to face him again.

************************************

Pranbir's Room.

Prachi came inside the room and saw Ranbir lieing on the bed with his eyes closed.She knew he was not sleeping and he knew that Prachi had came but didn't opened his eyes.Prachi threw her duppata on the couch and kept her bag on the table.she took out her clothes and went to change .She came outside after changing.She saw Ranbir breathing heavily .She kept her hand on his forehead which was hot like a fire.

"Oh My God he is having fever".She was about to leave when she felt a hold on her wrist .

"Where are you going"asked Ranbir his eyes half opened due to weakness.

"Tumhare liye thanda paani aur Patti lene . You are having fever Ranbir".Prachi said with fear.

"Don't go anywhere,When I don't matter to you why does my health do.Just let me di"

"Shutup,dare you speak a word Ranbir .You matter to me the most and now no more talks just rest.I will go and come"Prachi said while Ranbir found it useless to argue with her.

After sometime she came back with hot soup and the essentials.She mmkept his head on her lap .She kept the flat narrow strip of cloth dipped in water on his head.After doing for ten -twenty times she checked his temperature which was normal .Then she made him sit straight and made him drink the soup .After giving his medicines she was about to leave when Ranbir stopped her.

"Where are you going?"

"To keep the dishes in the kitchen".

"Someone else would take them.You come and sleep here.Otherwise I won't
Shleep"he said like small kids.Prachi smiled at him .She lied down beside him while he weakly smiled and hugged her tightly.Prachi kissed his forehead before going into a peaceful slumber in his warm embrace.

************************************
In Morning.

"Oh Swiss is such a beautiful place and romantic too"beamed Sahana.

"But Spain is also good"said Aryan arguing with Sahana.

"No Swiss is decided and they are going there that's final"Abhi declared.

"We are not going anywhere"said Ranbir with a straight face.

"Why bro you were so excited about your honeymoon"whispered Aryan in Ranbir's ear.

"Why beta ,what happened Ranbir".

"Nothing Pragya ma ,it's just that Prachi is quite busy nowadays.She might not be having any time for these stupid things."He said sarcastically while Prachi looked at him with teary eyes.

"Am I right Prachi"he asked her hoping that she would deny his statement and will get agreed for the trip but to his surprise Prachi gave a reply in his favor.It was Rhea had signed Prachi to say no .While Prachi feeling helpless said no to the trip and went to her room.

Ranbir also went behind her and locked the door.

"Why are you doing this?"Ranbir asked Prachi who was standing near window her back facing him.

"You know your this silent treatment is killing me every second.you know since morning you haven't hugged me even single time.oh wait I'm talking about hug you haven't even held my hand for once.Simce yesterday you haven't scolded me like you do ,you haven't taunted me like you always do.You are my habit Prachi .The habit I never want to change. I'm not good at expressing but one thing I will confess  today it is that I can fight the whole world but when it comes to you I'm ready to surrender it's not because I love you it's because when you win I find my happiness.You are ignoring me since yesterday I'm angry at you not because you are ignoring but because you are fighting with yourself.Why are you doing this chickchikki"he said going close to her hugging her tightly from back while Prachi leaned on him .She entangled her fingers with his which were surrounding her waist.

"Please stay quiet for sometime.I just want to be here  always"she stopped between her sentence.Her thoughts going to the promise she made to Rhea.Eyes shedding silent tears.

"And Forever"Ranbir completed her sentence while she smiled and murmured a 'yes'under her breath with hope.

************************************

How was it guys do tell.I really worked hard for completing this chappy.DO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS.

candy54789 its_khushiiii krishdhaa NandiniGhosh pranbirmyheart Sara_imprfctScribblr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 1.1K 199
Mature content
74.5K 6.1K 38
This story starts with Vani consummating their marriage and Veer leaves to Moon to marry Chandni. The story after that will not be related to the rea...
37.8K 3K 12
When the love become over dose. And the relationship filled with possessiveness. Let's the Avneil story begin😊
70.8K 1.2K 20
A Love story between Y/n Moreno and Wild Card <3