SOFT ALPHA // Taekook ✔️ [BxB]

By BTS_lifehacks

[COMPLETED] True bloods. The strongest and most feared wolves on the surface of the earth. You either fear th... More

Teaser/introduction
Explanation (A/N)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Bonus #1
⚠️ NOTICE ⚠️
Bonus #2
Q&A answers
Bonus #3
Bonus #4
Bonus #5 + Tips
Bonus #6 CHRISTMAS

Chapter 16

40.9K 2.9K 1.6K
By BTS_lifehacks

Taehyung must have been looking like a freaking maniac. He has been walking through the entire city, backwards at that, with a true-blood wolf behind him.

Many heads have been turned and a lot of people have been running away in fear. It's almost entertaining seeing how easily frightened wolves really are when it comes to so rare species.

"We're almost there," Taehyung says. He has been dragging Jungkook along with him all the way to the Cafe, needing Jin's guidience on what on earth he's supposed to do now. He considered shifting himself, but he has Jungkook in control right now, he doesn't want to mess that up.

The wolf hasn't made any signs of wanting to say something or wanting to take control. He has simply let himself get pulled ahead, his eyes staying on Taehyung even when boy has turned to make sure he isn't tripping over something. Luckily, Taehyung has walked this road so many times by now that he doesn't need to look around himself a lot.

After another few minutes of just walking, they finally make it to the store. Taehyung heads for the back entrance which he guess is on the other side then the street, Jin has mentioned it a few times. It's probably more efficient to get Jungkook to his room and somehow get him to shift.

How's Taehyung going to do that? Jeon seems to be listening pretty well to him, but Taehyung doesn't really feel like Jeon and Jungkook's communication is the best... it will probably be hard to get him convinced to shift now that he's finally close to his mate.

It's indeed the most amazing feeling for both of them that their skin is now touching. Taehyung is letting his hands care for the huge face, feeling the soft fur tickle his fingers when he runs his hands through it. 

It seems like their go-to way of communicating is through their wolves. Taehyung wants to talk better with Jungkook, maybe the younger will be more at ease from now on?

The two make their way to the other side of the house and the blue-haired boy almost sighs in relief when he sees the backdoor and also conludes that it isn't locked. He gently removes one of his hands from the wolf and opens the door before contuing inside. Immediately, they are at the foot of the stairs and start making their way up.

Taehyung smells Jin upstairs, the elder has also noticed them 'cause he stands by the top of the stairs with big eyes and a hand over his mouth. He doesn't know if the sight of a shifted Jungkook or the fact that Taehyung is controling him is shocking him the most.

"W-What happened!?" Jin questions and steps aside as Taehyung has to pass. Jeon doesn't even pay attention to Jin in the slightest, still in some sort of daze of his mate.

"Suho hit his last nerve. It's pure luck I made it to him in time or he would have commited mass murder inside that cafeteria," Taehyung states and stops in the middle of the room. He has never been inside of the house before, so he doesn't even know where Jungkook's room is.

"Christ..." Jin utters.

"What do I do?" Taehyung asks, tilting his head to look at Jin. Jeon's face just gently follows his movement, not wanting to leave his mate's gaze. Jin frowns a little at that and shrugs his shoulders.

"Uhm... I guess you can just ask him to? He seems to be listening to you pretty well," Jin says and points at Jeon's moving head that just follows Taehyung's every move. 

The boy nods and looks at the wolf, letting his hand rub the top of it's head slightly. Jeon almost purrs at that, stepping forwards and burrying his face in Taehyung's chest. Jin almost gasps in surprise and Taehyung can feel butterflies fill up his stomach. Is he being hugged by a wolf right now?

"Jeon?" Taehyung slowly whispers but the wolf growls at the name. He hates that name more than anything, Jungkook deep down hates it too. Hearing it from their mate makes them pissed, but Taehyung couldn't have known.

The elder seems to pick up on it pretty quickly though and he chuckles slightly as he lifts Jeon's head away from his chest and looks into his eyes.

"Jungkook? Kookie?" he almost asks, trying to find a fitting name for the wolf. Aside from being so extremely huge, Jeon is also adorable (when he's with his mate at least). Jeon slowly starts wagging his tail and licks Taehyung's face in happiness. The elder boy giggles and tries to move his head away from the playful animal.

That goes on for a little while before Taehyung finally makes him stop and looks at him again.

"Kookie... can I speak with Jungkook for a second?" he asks gently. Jeon immeditely gets sceptical and takes a step back. He wishes he could tell Taehyung that his human side probably won't let them be together, but since they aren't mated, the mind-link isn't working.

Taehyung tilts his head and smiles cutely, "please?"

The wolf looks at him for a little too long, probably debating whether it's a good idea or not. Still, he's weak for his mate's words so he ends up agreeing on shifting. Jeon motions for Taehyung to sit down as he lies down himself, placing his head in the omega's lap. At first, Taehyung is pretty confused about that, but it gets clear for him once Jeon shifts.

The process takes longer than it does the other way around and Taehyung can't help but gasps as he sees a naked, passed out Jungkook in his lap. 

"Don't worry, he's okay. He always passes out when Jeon has forced the shift in the first place, it spends all his energy," Jin says quickly and places a hand on Jungkook's forehead. He's warm, but not feber like, so that's a good sign.

"I'm just glad he's okay," Taehyung sighs out and closes his eyes for a second. That doesn't last very long though when his wolf purrs in the back of his mind weirdly and he flinches awake with a frown. He looks down at Jungkook's naked body, seeing his muscular back and thin waist. What really gets his wolf going is that nice, bubbly butt that gets into his view.

In slight panic, he throws his head to the side and looks at Jin.

"I think you should go fetch some clothes or I might get into heat," he warns with a half-hearted smile. Damn, he really wants to see what's on the other side of Jungkook's body. Stop Taehyung! It's not time for these dirty thought!

Still he can't help himself from looking back at Jungkook body as Jin goes to get some clothes, doing his best to not get into a fit of laughter on the way. Young love isn't real without the sexual craving after all.

Taehyung has his hand digged deeply into Jungkook's dark hair, having his head in his lap which isn't making the situation very much easier for the omega. Jungkook looks really peaceful though, his breath slow and relaxed and his eyes sealed close. All the pent up frustration that has been in his body all day seems to have been released completely, now he's just fondly lying with his mate.

"Here," Jin says and throws a shirt to Taehyung. He himself holds a pair of boxers and some sweatpants. He lifts Jungkook heavy legs and with huge difficulty, the two omegas get the pure-blood dressed. 

It can't be compared to their next challenge though.

"I guess we'll bring him to the couch?" Jin asks them both as they are standing up, looking down at Jungkook. It's no lie the young boy is heavy as fuck, so for even two omegas that's going to be challenging.

"Good idea, lets try grabbing an arm each," Taehyung says and grabs one side where Jin copies his actions on the other side. They try lifting him and oh my god this is going to take the entire day. They try having one lifting the legs and another the head. Then, they starts dragging and pushing Jungkook along the ground.

After almost 30 minutes they finally get the big body pushed up on the couch. Taehyung is literually underneath Jungkook, giving Jungkook a final push with his back so the younger rolls up on the couch. Taehyung falls back on the floor and leans against the couch with heavy breaths. 

Jin sits down beside him, equally as tired.

"Damn, does he work out?" Taehyung asks, running a hand over his forehead that's coated in sweat. He knows alphas and higher ranks are heavy, but not this heavy. Jin chuckles at that.

"No, but lifting bags with flour that's up to 30 kilos everyday isn't something everyone can do I guess?" Jin replies. Jungkook does indeed lift all the bags that  are filled with ingredients that they need when making bread and cakes. There's a lot of that, so he has some working muscle. Aside from that, alphas and pure-bloods are just fit from nature, they don't really need to work-out much.

"You don't say," he chuckles. Imagine how rough he can be in bed-

Taehyung's face immedietly flushes red as he forced V out of his mind. That horny wolf has been dealing with his hormones for too goddamn long. Taehyung hasn't done anything sexual with anyone before, he has wanted to because he waited for him mate. Now when he has a mate, he almost can't believe it might actually happen at some point.

Damn... now he's horny... he mentally kicks V. Stupid wolf. 

At least there's still a while until his heat. He wonders how they are going to deal with that. He doesn't want to trigger Jungkook's rut, it might end badly.

"Want something to drink? Or eat maybe? It will probably be a while before he wakes up," Jin says and pulls himself to his feet. Taehyung simply nods and follows the other. He just hopes Jungkook will speak with him once he does wake back up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 27.7K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
822K 73.8K 85
Taehyung has never quite understood Jimin's fascination with humans and decides that he wants to experience first hand what draws his brother to them...
154K 5.9K 20
Min Jungkook, a fat nerdy boy who was an easy target for bullies. His brother Yoongi will do everything to protect his baby brother. Because of Jung...
857K 35.6K 76
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC