Hotter than the blazing sun

By PrincessMonisola

Ballo Blunt was the hottest thing the earth could offer and he always got everything he wanted. He met Prince... More

Chapter 1- Hotter than the blazing sun
Chapter 2- You look stunning babygirl
Chapter 3-Was that your first time?
Chapter 4-You have beautiful eyes.
Chapter 5-Your fashion sense is amazing
Chapter 6- I want you
Chapter 7-Spokane falls
Chapter 8-This was a sham
Chapter 9- Invisible
Chapter 10- I hate this
Chapter 11- Hi,Miss Wayne
Chapter 13- Intruder
Chapter 14-Stupid man
Chapter 15-Jerk
Chapter 16- Zoo keeper?
Chapter 17-Waterside
Chapter 18- Your Distraction
Chapter 19- I wanted to feel you
Chapter 20- Whatever it takes
Chapter 21- Nightmare
Chapter 22-Holy Molly.
Chapter 23-Stoked
Chapter 24- Hold the fuck up.
Chapter 25-Hot larva
Chapter 26-Insatiable
Chapter 27-Obsessed
Chapter 28-Sad
Chapter 29- 3 second kiss
Chapter 30- Family Jet Rich
Chapter 31- Reality
Chapter 32- Room D
Chapter 33- Move in with me
TBSB???

Chapter 12- Cozy

330 12 1
By PrincessMonisola

It's 6pm and I just got home, Becky was eating cereal while on video call.  She ended her call And said,"Hey Princess "

"Hey Beck " I said. Sitting beside her.

"Thanks for the flowers" I said. "Jer really made my day better"

"You are welcome" she said.

"Come on, we have got dinner in an hour" she said.

Jeremy got here exactly 7 . I was already done dressing, but Becky was still doing her makeup.

"You look really good" he said to me.

"Thanks, you look good too" I said back.

After about 5 minutes  Becky came down.

"Alright , let's get going guys" she said.

We got to the restaurant, had long conversations while eating .

"What are you looking at , do I have cheese on my face?" I asked Jer. He had his eyes on me all night long and I felt a little uncomfortable.

"No you don't" he said nervously as if I just caught him doing something wrong.

"One issue I keep having with big ass restaurants is that, their food is really small, I might just have to buy food at the drive through of the Burger King I saw down this road" Jer said.

"You still eat a lot???" I asked laughing

"I burn all the calories so it's balanced " he said winking at me.
I noticed Becky was on her phone, smiling .

" Becky?" I called.
"Huh" she said looking up.
"Who are you talking to?" I asked .

"Just a friend" she said.

" Same friend you were on video call with?" I said.

"Same friend you were hanging out with last night? Jer said.

"Beck!!" I called." I thought we were best friends" I whined.

"We are Princess , stop being dramatic, I met someone and he is really cool and he makes me happy " she said.

" oh that's so cool" I said. "Can't wait for you to tell me all about him"

"Whatever , you know I will" she said.

"So Maldives, When will you both be free for a week?" Jer asked.

"Uhm, I'll be free throughout next week" Becky said.

"Really?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm getting a week for vacation next week" she said.

"I think we get a couple of free days too next week, I'll ask at work tomorrow " I said.

****************************************************************************************

It's 7:30 am and I just got to work, we stayed up most of the night, and I'm a little tired.

Jer asked I and Becky to spend the weekend at his place if we are sure we are traveling next week.

I started going through the themes for today and tomorrow's shoot. Apparently it's supposed to be a three day shoot not 5 as I thought before . Today's shoot is starting at 8:30.

"Hey girl" Care said.

"Hey Care good morning " I said.
"I saw that you had so much fun last night" she said

"Oh I did" I said

"The picture you took with Jeremy was sizzling" she said.

"Was it? I think it was just there" I said.

Jeremy is really good looking, so I understand why Care would say that.

I honestly think he makes me look good in photos.

"I have a question though " I said .

"What is it" she asked.

"Uhm, I need to travel next week but I'm not sure how to go about it, I think I heard a number of us would be taking a couple of days off soon" I said.

"Oh , just write a letter to the CEO and she would approve it, but the days would be deducted from your pay." She said.

"Oh that's fine, I'll get to typing now" I said.

After about 1 hr , I had written the letter and sent it to the CEO. I went to Sams office to startup with the days photo shoot and I realized he hadn't come. I met all the models and hair stylists and makeup artists all waiting for him too.

He doesn't come late so maybe something came up.

After about 1 hour I unblocked him and called his phone and it was switched off.

I became slightly worried. I called Massimo and he said he couldn't reach him too. He asked me to make sure the shoot happens no matter what.

That means I would have to supervise the whole shoot myself. What could Sam be doing? I hope he is okay.

For 30 minutes I pondered on what to do , and then I figured I could do both shoots today, I asked Care and Riley for a little help. Care helped me with the set up, while Riley helped get more models and the best photographer she could find.

Everyone got to work, hair stylist doing their thing, makeup artists doing their thing. I served everyone lunch to boost their energies . The girls started dressing up and all of that and we spent the whole day shooting .

I texted Becky and told her I would be coming home late . It was 7pm and we were on the last model and the last outfit. At about 7:30 we were done.

"Finally" I said to Care and Riley , while I got some people to clean up and pack up the equipments.

"This is the longest I have had to work in a day " I said

"Me too" Care said.

"Thank you guys so much, I really appreciate this" I said to them both.

"You are welcome " they chorused.

"Now I could really just use a burger" Care said.

"We would get food at the nearest drive through" I said.

When everyone was done packing up, we all left. Caroline didn't bring her car today so I had to give her a ride.

"I really don't know what happened to Sam" I said.

"I'm sure he's fine" she said.

"I'm not sure he's ever not come to work " I said.

"Or maybe he's not in town" she said.

"Oh, not like I expected him to tell me if he was gonna travel, but it's in the middle of his project shoot, I'm not sure you just travel in the middle of something so important " I said.

"He would be fine, stop worrying" she said."if you are worrying so much why don't you try to call him again"

"Yeah , I would" I said.

I dropped her off at her house and zoomed off to mine.

Tell me why I walked in on Becky having sex with some dude on the couch.

"Beckyyyy!!!" I shouted in disbelief , almost amused .

"Oh shit " I heard her say. Both of them tried to cover up.

I turned my back at her giggling , and said "you could have warned me though, I would have stayed out. You know what?, I'm going over to Jer's place , I wouldn't wanna intrude" .

"I would really love that" she said .
"See you tomorrow " I said.

"Nice to meet you , naked gentle man" I added walking out. I heard them both laugh.

I sat in the car for a minute and called Jeremy.

"Hi Jer"

"Hi Princess , you good"

"Uhm, can I crash at your place tonight?"

"Sure, why not"
"Thanks, please text me the address"

"But what happened to your place "

"Beck has a booty call"
"What?"
He laughed really loudly .
"Yeah, they couldn't make it to the room, so decided to do it on the couch"

"You walked in on them didn't you?"

"I did and I don't wanna stay there knowing that's all they would be doing all night, I need my sound sleep"

"Alright, I'll just prepare a room for you before you get here, and I just sent the address"

"Got it, thanks"

"See you soon Princess"

"Yeah, see you soon"

I hung up and was about to drive when I thought that I needed to call Sam .

I dialed his number and it rang but he didn't answer. I felt really stressed . Now he is ignoring me. Maybe I should stop caring .

I drove to Jer's house and it was so pretty. I was impressed because last time I checked he really doesn't have very good taste in most things.

"Wow, Jer , this place is totally lovely" I said

"Thanks babygirl" he said.

My phone started ringing and I thought it was Sam but it was actually Riley calling I and Care at the same time.

"Riley, what's up" I said.

"I have seen my soulmate guysssss" Riley squealed.

"you met someone?" Care said

"Yes I did, and I think I'm already I love with her" Riley said

"When did you meet her?" I asked.

"Like on my way home now, I'm still driving in fact, I couldn't wait to tell y'all, she's the most beautiful queen I have ever seen" Riley said.

"Uhm, Riley, you shouldn't be making a call while driving, call us when you get home , I need to take a quick shower" I said.

"Bye guys" Riley said.

"Bye" I and Care said at the same time. I dropped my phone on the table .

"My friends are crazy" I said to Jer.

"Let me show you to your room" he said and I followed him.

The room was literally well furnished and cute as hell.

"This place is too gorgeous, it's the details for me" I said

"I know right, thank you Princess " he said.

"So I'll just take a shower and get back to my phone to gossip with my friends, but if it rings before I'm done please tell them I'm taking a shower I won't be long, thanks " I said .

"Okay" he said and left the room.

I locked the door, took my clothes off and went to take a shower. Well the shower was supposed to be quick but the water was perfect so I spent more time. By the time I was done , I realized I didn't have any homey clothes to wear .

****************************************************************************************
Jeremy's POV

I ordered two boxes of pizza because I knew Princess wouldn't eat my food. I'm a very terrible cook. I texted Becky a meme to see if she would reply and she did.

Beck - shut up JJ, is Princess at your place already?

Me - yeah she's taking a shower.

Beck - take care of her and feed her

Me - you know I will. Don't worry I'm not cooking , I ordered food already.

Beck- goodboy. Goodnight, I need to get back to what I was doing 😉.

I cringe at the thought of my sister having sex . If I walked in on them I think I would need a memory wipe.

Princess's phone started ringing , Some weird ass id was calling her on FaceTime,

"Uh, Princess " I yelled, "someone's calling you on FaceTime "

"Tell the person to call back, I'm taking a shower" she yelled back.

I picked the call and it was that guy that bothers her. When he saw me his eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"Hi, uhm, she's taking a shower, she would be done in a while and she would call you back"

"Is she in your house?" He asked

What's wrong with this guy, he never smiles.

"Yes she is" I said.

"Jer, is there like any sweats I can wear?, I didn't bring extra clothes" I heard her yell .

"Coming one second, I'll get you something" I yelled back.

"So she would call you back, when she's done" I told the guy . And I heard him shout "FUCK" then he cut the call.

I put the phone down, got up and went to get an oversized shirt and sweatpants for Princess.

****************************************************************************************

Princess POV

Jer knocked on the door and I opened the door a little , stretched my hands and collected the clothes.

They were as comfortable as my home clothes and I couldn't have asked for better clothes.

I walked to the sitting room and sat down on the couch close to Jer. I picked my phone up and check who called, then I realized that the id that FaceTimed me wasn't saved but it was Sam . Pheeew, he's alive.

I called back and there was no answer. I Called like 6 more times and he didn't answer.

Then I called his phone , still no answer. The pizza came, we ate talked and ate . Riley called I and Care and we talked about the girl she met. Her name is Phoebe . We talked for about 30 minutes. I and Jer talked for about 3 hours after that, he is fun to hang around with .

He made a video of me , and he said  "does your woman crush everyday look perfect without make up ?" 

It was later that night I realized he took pictures and made videos of me while I was eating and all of that. I saw his camo hat lying on the chair and I picked it up and asked him to take a picture then I posted it with a caption "Cozy".

It was 1am now and I was already sleepy.
"Jer. I'm sleepy , I need to go to bed now, I really have to be up by 6" I said.

"Alright love, goodnight" he said

I went to the room and I was asleep in 5 minutes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 78.3K 26
Eros Taptiklis - The heir of a billion dollars Taptiklis Enterprises Holdings Inc. As well as a famous singer in Greece. He had everything that ever...
4.6M 108K 25
Join me in my penthouse suite. I will make you feel things you have never felt before... Sophia has always believed that she did not need a man in he...
1K 47 17
[WARNING! FOR 18+ ONLY] After a fight with her stepmother, Beverley Holmes suddenly received a wedding invitation that made her face pale. Not becaus...