Tales Of Brotherhood

By siri_reddy

I tell you tales.... 🀫🀫 More

Introduction
Trust
Jealous Kiddo...
I miss you...
FAB-4
Little Kiddo
What you think matters the most.
A tale of fatherhood-1

Always my Cheeku.

3.1K 118 34
By siri_reddy

When MS announced that he is stepping down as captain...All of them know it would happen one day but then no one knows when until MS suddenly announces that he is stepping down. They celebrated like crazy that evening. 

Rohit even after being out of the team due to injury joined them because of course injury can't keep him from being away on Mahi Bhai special day. His bestfriend has become Indian team caption too. so it makes it double special isn't it?

Virat for 100 times already shouted "You will always be my Captain, Mahi Bhai" 

while Ro lazily said " I can't say that... Controversy hojayega. Caption or not... I will still come to you 2 AM or 2 PM with my non-existing problems, You still have to get me a cake, Still repair my bat, still press my head. You are not my captain anymore... But you can't step down from being my bhai. it was lifetime agreement and you signed it." 

Virat for the first time felt Rohit is better than him with words. He wants to shout out how much bhai means to him and how it would never change. As if he wasn't already doing it but can't blame him. he was just too anxious about MS not treating him as 'his cheeku' anymore. MS denying only had a temporary effect.

1st series after Virat took over. Virat kept a video conference with everyone just to remind everyone that  Mahi Bhai shouldn't be disrespected In "NO CASE"  making everyone roll their eyes.

"How can any of us disrespect Mahi Bhai ever Virat Bhaiya?" Kuliya asked innocently.

"If anyone here is daring enough to do that... should also be considered," Jaddu added in a bored tone.

"Not even you captain," Harry added excitedly.

"For him, Bhai's glare is enough," Ro commented. For once not sleeping.

"Idiots..." Virat cursed. 

"Listen... I have read Dada's book and... Virat added.

"You read Virat?" Rohit jolted up in shock while Jaddu started acting as if he is chocking

"and....even he felt odd and bad when he came back to team just a player... not as a captain," Virat spoke ignoring them.

"Conditions are different Virat." Bhuvi tried to talk sense.

"Are, No..." Virat started frustrated. They are not understanding.

"Guys... I guess Virat has a point." Jinks added calmly.

"Not you too Jinks." Ro brushed it off.

"Ro... He will find it new. if not anything else. he is not used to 'not being captain'. He might feel he is being overborne on Vi or us." Jinksy spoke

"woh mahi bhai hai... not Vi to overthink." Ro cut him off.

"Plus One one one one one one one one one........." Jaddu started and harry joined

Virat kicked them out of the chat. they won't understand anyway.

"Ok... So Vi mean we will make Mahi Bhai comfortable if he isn't in any case? We will be doing that Vi." Bhuvi tried to calm down Vi before Rohit says something and they fight.

"Ha, Virat Bhaiya... everything will be like before only. Only one change... Mahi Bhai will be even more proud of you... because you will be super amazing captain." Kuldeep said honestly.

And that made Virat smile... He is anxious. he is happy of course. It is every kid dream to lead India one day... But so many "what if's" in his head. He was ranting about them to Mahi Bhai when one more what if added to the list... "What if he won't be Mahi Bhai's cheeku anymore?"  And he somehow can't discuss that with Bhai or anyone else. 

When they met for the series everything was so smooth and normal much to Virat's relief. Or maybe even MS's. Secretly even he was overthinking a bit but how can anything affect him even for a second with his kids around?

But only one thing that still worried Virat was "What if he won't be Mahi Bhai's cheeku anymore?" And how can MS not notice when his Cheeku is upset.

They were chilling out in Mahi's room. Jaddu and Shikar doing some weird dance. Jinsky reading in a corner. Kuliya and Harry playing some game on their phone as they used MS as their personal pillow. And Rohit Sharma... Sleeping ofc.

"Cheeku... what happened? come here." MS called Vi who was sitting in the corner lost in his thoughts.

 "Why didn't you scold me when I pranked Ro in the morning?" Vi asked directly. Jinksy just looked up once before going back to his book while others didn't even care to go so.

"How can I scold the captain?"  MS asked making Virat snap up immediately shocked soon it turned into irritated anger as he saw MS giving him a teasing smile.

"Acha... Acha sorry... come here..." MS laughed extended his hand.

Virat turned away in anger.

"Arey...itna zyada gussa?" MS spoke still laughing. Cheeku rolls his eyes and walks off Mahi shakes his head and chuckled to himself.

At dinner, they werehaving dinner in Mahi's room and Ro managed to drag angry Vi. Or say He went and gave an excuse for Vi to come.

Everyone sat down to eat spreading a bedsheet on the floor

Harry pusheshis plate towards Mahi opens his mouth and points to it. Mahi laughs and feedshim. Kuliya Rishu Ro Yuzi all follow the same suit. Vi keeps looking atthem with flared up nostrils.

Mahi taking a spoon full goes "Cheeku Chahiye?"

Vi Aggressively eats food with his own spoon. Mahi somehow managesto stop himself from laughing as he wondered if Virat would ever grow up.

Nextday in practice,Mahi was stretching as part of his warmup when Cheeku came and stood there.

"Come... " MS called smiling.

Virat went and started stretching with stretching bar.

"Don't wanna join?" MS raised his eyebrow. Virat ignored him.

"Ok. Rahul? Wanna strech with me?" MS asked as he walks towards Rahul. Rahul would agree obiviously. 

Vi looks at thatstorms to the nets. Mahi bursts laughing confusing Rahul.

"Virat is so angry and you are laughing?" Rahul asked even more confused

"It's ok... He would be fine." MS assured as the continued their practice.

That afternoon  Virat is sitting on bed fuming "I'm angry... But I habe a reason to get angry too. Instead of pacifying me he is behaving like... I don't mater atall... ok then fine even I wont talk now. why should I?"

MS walks into the room. Viseeing him abruptly stops ranting and turns his faceaway. Mahi doesn't evenattempt to talk to him but switches the television on amd connects the gamingconsole and started looking through games whistling aloud. 

Vi now very exasperated asks "What do youthink you are doing?"

"Trying to play a video game." MS replied still looking through the games.

"toh? Why here? Go and play in your room." Virat spoke angryly.

" Actually I want to play with one kid but he is verrrrrrry angry. Not even talking with me. So I thought why not go to his room and play." MS spoke.

"I'm angry. So? How does it matter? you have so many people to play? Go play with them only." Virat said still in anger.

"Hmm baaki log tho hai." MS flashing a warm smile added. " Phir baaki log mere Cheeku nahi hai na." 

MS went back to selecting games wondering out a loud... "What to play? what to play? Hmm... Fifa? that's my cheeku's favoriate." 

"Let's play pubg." Virat spoke.

"Whom are you talking too?" MS asked innocently.

"Who else are their in this room?" Virat asked rolling in his eyes.

"But you are not talking to me...so" MS faked innocence.

"This is sooo wrong. ifI am angry you are supposed to pacify me. Not do this type of tactics." Virat winced hugging MS as he pushed the controller out of MS's hand.

"well, I know what works the best." MS smiled hugging him back. Virat sniffed hugging a bit more tight.

" But.... But I was hurt. How can you say that? Captain or not I'm your Cheeku. You can always scold me." Virat accused.

"Hmm... Ya... My bad. But why were you thinking that then? Captain or not. You are always my cheeku what's there to overthink in that?" MS asked calmly hold him.

"Woh..." Virat started but he had nothing to say.

"Sorry.." He muttered making MS smile.

"Let's play now?" MS asked ruffling Virat hair.

Virat nodded smilng, He don't anymore "What if's" Now. 

A/n: Finally a mahirat for all those have asked. Writing Mahirat is always difficult to me because their are sooooo many wonderful mahirat fic around with all most all idea's covered. so where will I get a plot from? Pooooor me. 

This idea as usual goes in credit of my IB @DreamerTani . Hope you like it tani..... 

-siri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 755 28
Mahi-Sakshi, Rohit-Ritika and Virat-Anushka are the heart of ICT couples! Not only them but also other couples of ICT we all love! Like Shubsara, is...
12.6K 1K 52
If you love this couple❀... then just peep in HAPPY READING ❀
92.6K 6.4K 71
A lost and found fanfic but it involves ICT. Yuvi ,Mahi and Rohit are brothers - the stars of cricket. A bond like theirs is hard to come across bec...
43.1K 2.1K 60
Just some stories about ICT! it includes all the new players too and also from the previous world cups.. Hope you will love it! β™ͺβ™ͺ