The New Witch

By gg0105

Blair Heningston is an 18-year-old girl traveling the forest day and night. She's not a normal wolf either bu... More

Welcome!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Happy Holidays!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
1k!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Thank you!
Epilogue/New book?
Authors Note!

Chapter 3

1.3K 41 4
By gg0105

*Blair's POV*

The sound of the birds wake me up to a sunny day. Even though I'm sitting I can't help but feel so comfortable. I snuggle closer to the tree tru-

Tree trunk?

I gasp as I realize I slept in between Markus' legs.

Oh, how disgusting.

I get up quickly making sure to give us some space while he starts to wake up.

"Where are you heading off too?" He asks. Well damn, talk about morning voice..

No. Snap out of it Blair.

"Home," I respond reaching for my backpack. I only have four arrows and sadly they're the ones I used for the rogues last night, which means they have blood on them that I need to wash off.

"You know you're my mate right?" he asks. Does he think I'm stupid?

"Uh, yea you kinda made that known like 200 times."

"So then you know you live with me." I practically choke on my laughter as he says this.

"Yea no way in hell buddy," I say. First, there's no way I can live with him the bond will just get stronger. Second, why do I need a mate? I'm fine on my own. Always have and always will be.

"Uh yes, way in hell. Your coming now hurry up before I carry you." He says.

Fine if that's how he wants it I'll just have to reject him.

"Your Markus Johnson right?" I ask trying my best to sound casual.

"Uh yeah." He says getting up and shaking the dirt off of his butt.

"Well, then I Blair Heningston reject you Mar-" But I'm cut short when his hand covers my mouth.

Tad bit rude.

"Exuse mwe" I say against his hand.

"Dear god Blair, don't reject me! What's wrong with you!?"

"Other than the normal?" I say when he releases his hand.

"Blair what the hell." I just shrug my shoulders.

"You, are an alpha. All Alphas love is power and to be obeyed. You've met me already, I don't do any of that shit. Let's just reject each other and move on with our lives."

"No." He says sternly.

"Well then enjoy having headaches," I say going through the pack border with him hot on my tail.

*

"Over here princess," Markus says leading me into a room.

Well shit. This room is so big. And there's a bed! A bed. I slept on a rock dude, so if he's giving me a bed I might as well allow him to be my mate.

"This is my room, well our room now." Wait a damn minute-

Our room?!

"Uh no. I want my own room please." I say.

"Well too bad, it's either here or the dirt outside." He says back. He goes through another door in this humongous room.

Well on one hand the dirt isn't that bad. On the other..theres a whole ass bed in front of me..a bed..

I haven't slept in a bed in fricken years.

I'm sure a pillow can stop us from touching.

I run to the bed and throw myself on it.

Ahh..my back feels better already.

"See someone comfy," He says walking back into the room.

Ugh, way to ruin the mood.

"Yes, I am thank you very much."

"Wouldn't you want to shower? You were outside the whole night.." He says.

Fricken rude.

"Are you saying I smell?" I ask.

"No! No no, I'm just saying for you to be comfier."

"Sure," I say getting up from the bed.

"Well?" I ask. First, he wants me to shower then he won't even tell me where the shower is.

"That door," He says pointing to the one on the left.

Not saying another word I walk to the room.

Wait.

What am I supposed to wear? I don't exactly have such clean clothes.

Walking back out the door do I grab my backpack looking inside.

Okay, I got underwear..t-shirt..sweats..

Grabbing my shirt do I realize it has holes all over.

Well fuck. I'm not tryna give him a free show here.

I haven't owned a bra in years, so he's really just going to see my entire frontside..yea no thank you.

"You alright?" His voice brings me back. Oh, crap was I standing here looking at my clothes with him watching me the whole time?

"Uh, yea." How fun it is to be an embarrassment.

"Okay, also just use my things," He says looking back at the tv.

"Mhm..uh could I borrow a shirt?" I ask.

"Oh, yea." He walks right past me to the door right next to the bathroom. Oh, so it's a closet.

It's a pretty big closet the hell..

He comes back out with a grey shirt.

"Here," He says handing it to me.

"Thanks," I say grabbing it along with my backpack to take back into the bathroom.

Talk about a nice warm shower. Don't remember the last time I had one of those.

Stripping from my clothes do I stand inside the marble-floored shower. I don't know how long I took just standing in the warmth of the water full of shampoo until Markus decided to break the door open.

"Holy shit!" I yell. I hope to God that this fog is covering my body.

"Are you alright?!" He yells.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I yell back.

"I thought you were dead!" He yells.

"Why in the fucking world would I be dead!? Markus!?"

"Because you've been in here for two hours!" he yells. Oh damn, have I really been in here for two hours? What was I doing?

"Oh," I say shortly. I can't tell what he's doing but I think he just sat down on the toilet..

Ignoring him and rinsing the rest of my body. I grab the towel and wrap it around myself tightly.

I open the glass door to see him right in front of me.

"Um, can I help you?" I ask.

"Why'd you take so long..I thought you were trying to kill yourself..or maybe you had slipped and I didn't hear.."

I didn't know what to say if I was being honest. My wolf loved how vulnerable and caring he was being but I wasn't used to this. I'm not used to someone caring about me.

"Uh..I.." I don't know what to say. What do you say to someone who thought you just died? I'm alive?

He seems to calm down and just breaks out into a fit of laughter. I can't help but join in.

"You're cute when you smile, you should do it more often," he says.

I don't say anything in response but just watch as his eyes gleam with happiness.

"Thanks." I finally say going back to my brain.

"Well I won't interrupt you anymore sorry about that..just don't die.." He says laughing a bit in the end.

"No promises" I smirk at him. Once he closes the door do I change into the shirt and my own clothes, not ready for the day that's ahead.

Hey everyone! So sorry for such the late update! I'm trying my best to juggle these chapters and school at the moment. I don't know if my updating will be the same but I will try my best to upload when I get the chance! Thank you all for reading. Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 314 23
"Please sir it was a mistake, I didn't-" "I'll show you a mistake!" The Alpha said as he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all across the floor he...
31.9K 2.1K 46
A spin-off from the Rootbridge series. Callie's wolf is out of control and therapy isn't helping her understand the fragments of memories she has abo...
170K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...
196K 6.7K 33
One night changes Sierra's life forever when she loses everything except her toddler niece. In charge of the last six members of her pack, it is up...