The half-god saiyan - Part 1

By GodlySaiyanWarrior

Beerus' dad had a child with a universe 7 saiyan, but Zeno destroyed them both for committing an act of taboo... More

Chapter 1 - Origin
Chapter 2 - Grandpa Cleo
Chapter 3: Summary of the next 751 years
Chapter 4 - Meeting the team
Chapter 5 - King Kai
Chapter 6 - King Kai's training
Chapter 7 - The Saiyans arrive
Chapter 8 - Alpha and Goku get wished back
Chapter 9 - Showdown between Saiyans!
Chapter 10 - Great Ape Vegeta
Chapter 11 - The end of the saiyans' attack!
Bonus Chapter 1
Power levels of the Saiyan Saga
Chapter 12 - Gohan's outburst
Chapter 13 - Going to Namek
Chapter 14 - The evil emperor of the universe! Lord Frieza!
Chapter 15 - Gohan's incredible potential
Chapter 16 - Vegeta's rath
Chapter 17 - The Ginyu Force
Chapter 18 - Alpha arrives!
Chapter 19 - Piccolo's new power
Chapter 20 - The life threatening fight against Lord Frieza!
Chapter 21 - Frieza finally shows his true power!
Chapter 22 - The strongest warriors Earth has to offer go against Frieza!
Chapter 23 - A gentle soul and the heart of a saiyan!
Chapter 24 - Alpha the Super Saiyan puts a stop to Frieza!
Chapter 25 - Escaping Namek
Bonus Chapter 2
Power levels of the Frieza Saga
Differences between Story and Canon

Chapter 26 - Settling down

1.1K 12 23
By GodlySaiyanWarrior

It's over. Frieza is dead. Namek is destroyed and I don't know if Goku is alive. I meditate at the back of the ship, as I have been for six days. I'm looking for Goku. Suddenly, the ship starts shaking and I'm snapped out of my meditation.

"What's going on?" I ask as everyone rushes forwards and Bulma grabs the wheel.

"We've finally reached Earth! I need to be careful entering the atmosphere. Don't want us to burn up!" Eventually the glow fades and I can see the ground. It comes up to us quickly, but the ship slows down and turns. We fly in front of the capsule corp building.

The ship doors open and sunlight comes in. I've forgotten how warm the Earth. Outside the building someone is waiting. When we walk outside, he comes to greet us.

"Hey everyone! You're back! Hey, Alpha, I don't think we've met. I'm Yamcha. Nice to meet you." I go to shake his hand and smile.

Bulma brushes her hair out of her eyes and looks at Yamcha. "Yeah, I was hoping to do this while you were still dead, but I guess we're doing this now. I'm breaking up with you."

Yamcha looks shocked. "What?! Why?!"

"We haven't talked in months! Don't give me that I've been dead nonsense, that hasn't stopped other people from talking to us!"

"You can't be serious!"

"Wanna bet? Hey Alpha!" I look over. "Want to come live with me?"

I shrug. "Beats living in the woods." Yamcha grumbles and flies off. Vegeta flies away too, clearly not wanting anything to do with us. I'll keep an eye on him.

Krillin stumbles out. "Where is everyone? Weren't they brought back with the dragon balls?"

"Sorry, Krillin, but I think only Yamcha was able to be brought back. We'll just have to wait for the namekian dragon balls to be active again. They should have followed Piccolo here after all." On cue, Piccolo step into the light and looks around. He flies off in the same direction as Vegeta. Man... I wish people would stop leaving.

"Alright everyone. The dragon balls should have followed Piccolo here and now that he's back, we have the Earth dragon balls as well. As Piccolo told us, namekian years are shorter than Earth years, so we'll wait until then to make our wishes," I explain. Everyone agrees.

—————

I've been adjusting to life in the city and it's pretty crazy. There's so much noise and people. You have to remember what colour means when you can cross the street, not that cars could hurt me. I asked Bulma to make a gravity room for me so I could keep up with my training. I also paid Kami a visit so he could take away any chance of me becoming a great ape, while still being able to keep my tail.

After tracking down Piccolo, he's joined me in the gravity room, and Vegeta came back once he had sensed us. Not really having anything else to do, they basically live in there, which is kinda gross. Piccolo has been improving so much faster than we have, it's amazing how much potential he has.

"Get our of your head and focus!" I'm punched back to the floor by Piccolo. Vegeta puts a hand on my back and pushes me forward. "Are going to fight me, or stand there?"

Angry now, I cross my arms. "Kaioken X5! Let's see how well you can do now!" Piccolo is taken aback by my power, but I don't give him a chance to take it up a gear. Before he can access more of his power, I unleash a barrage of punches on him. When I'm done, I grab his arm and rip it off. He screams and goes back down. "Are you going to fight me, or stand there?" I shout, provoking him.

"Kaioken X3! Good luck, Alpha! You'll need it to survive this!" We begin fighting again, Piccolo having the upper hand now. But before he can finish it, Vegeta cranks up the gravity to 300g. Both of us fall to the floor.

"Aagh! What the hell Vegeta?! This is the same for you too you know!" Proving my point, Vegeta stumbles down to his knees. "You idiot! Are you trying to get us all killed?!"

Piccolo gets up on all fours. "No. This is what we need. Just imagine if you were fighting an enemy and they had more power in reserve. Just as you adjust to it, they turn it up a notch. This is what it would feel like. If we can't beat this, we can't be called fighters!"

We struggle for hours. Piccolo was the first to fall. He got so close, but Vegeta was left. It wouldn't be too long until I followed suit.

"Cmon... come on... go! Go! Almost there!" After all this time, I'm almost there. I inch my hand up the wall towards the controls, but before I can prove that I can beat this, the worst thing happens.

"Hey guys! Whatcha doin in here?" Bulma walks in, turning off the gravity. Piccolo and Vegeta wake up and I fly into the roof.

"Dammit Bulma! I was about to get it!" I shout

Bulma gets angry though. "Don't you get angry at me! You're the one who wanders off for days at a time, lets people live in my house and never spends any time with me!" Why should I spend time with her? I barely know her. "Anyway, I think you know why I'm here."

Piccolo gets up. "Yeah. It must have happened when we were out, but the dragon balls are ready to be used again. It's only a matter of finding them," he explains.

"I've already found them," Bulma says.

"What?"

"I've already found them. Unlike you, I don't spend all my time training. So, I spent the last four months tracking them down. I'm a billionaire after all." We all rush outside to where the dragon balls are waiting. Piccolo steps forward and shouts in namekian and Porunga comes into the sky.

We've already talked about what the wishes will be. It was two to one on every wish actually. No prize for guessing who wanted to use all the wishes to rule the galaxy. With the first wish, we'd wish back Tien, then Chiaotzu. Then, we'd wish back all the namekians.

Piccolo talks to the dragon for a while and eventually, the dragon's eyes glow red and he shrinks back into the dragon balls. With a flash of light, outside is suddenly very crowded.

Tien walks up to me first with Chiaotzu. "Thank you Alpha. We saw it all from King Kai's planet. You really did a good job with Frieza."

Next is the namekians. "We can't ever repay you for risking your life for us and bringing us back. We are truly in your debt. However, I don't believe I am for this world. I am the direct son of Grand Elder Guru. I am also a chief of one of the villages. You see, I wish to be with him. I won't be of much use to you in terms of power or knowledge. However, could you allow me to fuse with you, my guru?" the chief says to Piccolo. Piccolo nods and fuses with him, it not really bothering him now that he's done it a few times. It didn't do much, but he got a little stronger.

"Well now that that's taken care of, the namekians will be ok living in the wild for a bit. We'll build our own tribe. Soon though, we'll get the dragon balls and wish for a new planet. We hope to see you again!" On that note, the namekian who was talking to me flies off with all the other namekians following behind them. After bidding us goodbye, Tien and Chiaotzu go home too.

Piccolo and Vegeta come by my side. "So, Alpha, what now? Piccolo asks.

"I want to access that super saiyan form Vegeta won't shut up about. I did it once, I'll do it again. But first, I'm starving! I have 750 years of decent food to make up!" We all walk off back to capsule corp. I've got a good feeling about the future.

—————

Still no luck. Me and Vegeta can't get super saiyan, after months of training. We come out for a break and to say goodbye to the namekians.

After wishing for a new namek and to be transported there, the new chief and the new Guru wave to us. "Goodbye saiyans! Thank you for everything you've done for us! Goodbye Guru, Chief and King. We'll miss you." We wave back and they all disappear.

Piccolo turns to Porunga, asking him to wish back Goku. He taught me a bit of namekian. However, the dragon says that Goku is still alive.

"Then just bring him here."

"The saiyan Goku does not wish to return." What the hell? That's weird. Oh well. At least that probably means he's safe. So what should we do with the last wish?

"Give me a wedding wring. One that'll make Bulma happy and that'll make her say yes."

"Your wish is granted. I shall leave now." Porunga goes away again and I get a diamond wring that I think looks big. I don't really know, but I don't want to go to one of the shops to buy her one. It's too complicated for me.

"So, Alpha, we both know the rule of the buffet," Vegeta chuckles.

I smirk. "First one there is the last one leaving!" We run off, leaving Piccolo in the dust.

—————

It's night now and me and Bulma are laying on the bank of the river that runs outside the building.

"I've enjoyed having this time with you, Bulma. Before a couple years ago, I'd only met one person in my whole life. Now look at me. Engaged to the richest and most beautiful woman in the galaxy. I'm glad I wished for that wring from Porunga."

Bulma blushes and turns towards me. "I would've said yes no matter the wring. I love you. I always hoped that I'd find the perfect life and the perfect man. I guess I always had one. And I've found the other. Life is finally good. The present, at least. However, I wonder what the future has in store for us?" she wonders.

I look to the moon. "I don't know what it is, but..." I slowly stand up. "I'll be ready. With you."

"Also, I'm pregnant."

"WHAT?!"

Ok guys! That's it! It's done! It's over! Book 1 of The half-god saiyan is officially over! For good! Almost.

First, I just have to thank you for all the support you've been giving me. I didn't expect anything I could ever make to become this popular. So thank you.

Also, I haven't quite finished the book yet. I still need to make the second bonus chapter and the power levels of the Frieza saga. Along with a special end of book surprise!

Again, thank you for even just clicking on this story. Because if you made it this far, you must have liked it. And I can't believe that so many people did. I don't plan to stop making new chapters any time soon, I've got it all planned up to the Broly movie. I'm also considering doing a mha fanfic. But before I do that, I have to get my school stuff back together and start making chapters at a reasonable rate. I promised that I would make a new chapter every day, but I've been getting so exited as I write more of this story, I've been putting too much into these chapters to make them in one day. I will make them faster from now on, but I won't be able to keep to my original promise, sorry. Thank you, and please give me any feedback!

After I take a break. I'm exhausted. Just a couple days, but I'll be doing this after every book, I think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 396 27
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...
28.6K 1.7K 65
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
151K 23.6K 103
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...
470K 15.6K 65
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...