Inteqaam (ENG SUB) ✔️

By kababmehadii

"Me Usmaan ke ilawa kisi bhi mard ke bistar pr sone ka soch bhi nahi sakti" "Naam Nahi Lo Uska!" "Usmaan"... More

Intro
Chap 1 - Ghar ghar ki kahani
Chap 2- Khan Haveli
Chap 3- Do Bol
Chap 4- Talaq
Chap 5- Pehli Shab
Chap 6- Subh
Chap 7- Ehd (عہد)
Chap 8- Sasuraal
Chap 9- Walimah
Chap 10 - Daakhla (داخلہ)
Chap 11- Ilaaj (علج)
Chap 12- Afwah (افواہ)
Chap 13- Ehsaas (احساس)
Chap 14- Ehsaas-e-kamtari (احساس کمتری)
Chap 15- Mubarak ho (مبارک ہو)
Chap 16- Sunrahein hein? (سن رہے ہیں)
Chap 18- Go somewhere?
Chap 19 - An angel
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0

Chap 17- Morning after

12.7K 684 65
By kababmehadii

They slept till late, knackered from last night. Her bare self against his bare self. He woke up a while ago and gazed at her sleeping against his chest carelessly, he admired her and prayed for their unity. She stirred in her sleep as he watched. Her eyes slowly opened, she saw his admiring face and smiled. The smile turned into utter shock as realisation had hit her.
She jerked up grabbing the bedsheet with her, covering her and turned her face the other way. The instant jerk had caused her some abdominal pain. "Ah tssss." She hissed.

Zaakir shifted closer to her running a hand over her lower back to soothe her "Are you ok Jaan?".
"Hmm.. yeah uh yeah.. I'm fine umm" she said moving slightly away from his touch gripping the sheet closer to herself. He moved back slightly, disliking her distancing, after last night he thought maybe they had overcome all boundaries, maybe they didn't after all.

(you ok love?)

He thought again to himself, maybe she was just shy from last night. He moved back throwing on a pair of bottoms, to look appropriate. He came in front of her, who now sat at the end of the mattress, legs hanging, head hung low and and the still tight grip on the bedsheet. He knelt on the floor to her height. He saw her weeping face, silent tears dropping from her lashes. "Jaan kya hua?" he received silence. "Did I do something wrong?..are you hurt?" again silence. He held her chin gently tilting her face up "Agar aap humein batayengi nahi toh hum kuch hal nahi karsaktey..speak to me jaan". He held her free hand, encouraging her to speak.

(What happened love?)

(if you don't tell me how will we mend things?)

"Woh..woh mujhey.." she began to speak

(i..I'm...)

"Jee bolein" he said when he saw her going silent again.

(yeah speak)

"Mujhey dar lagraha hai" she said quickly, dropping her head down again in shame.

(I'm scared)

"Kis baat se?..kal raat se?" he asked calmly, trying to sound as normal as he could.

(about what?..last night?)

She nodded in response.

"It's ok..ismeh darney ki koi baat nahi. It's natural..aur humarey beech me yeh jayiz hai jaan..and it was beautiful" he planted a kiss on the back of her hand.

(It's ok..there's nothing to be scared. It's natural and it was beautiful between us)

She looked up at him with concern in her eyes. "Aap badal tho nahi jayenge na?" she asked out the fear she felt. She thought maybe last night things had gotten too far, it may bring change for the wrong.

(What if you change?)

He was relieved to now have figured out her behaviour. "Badal tho me gaya hu" he said mischievously and sat up next to her on the bed.

(I have changed)

"Kya?" she said with her eyes widen in horror.

(what?)

"Of course, mohabat joh hogayi hai apsey" he said kissing her cheek.

(of course, because I'm in love with you now)

She felt relief wash over her and leaned into him, finding comfort for herself. "I'm sorry ..I don't know why I got scared ..I shouldn't have" she said more to herself.

He stroked her head "shshs..It's ok...Ok let's go get ready now, we already woke up very late. Can you do that for me?" she nodded and smiled whilst he helped her stand up. She stood and saw the bed and her face widened in shock. "Yh..yeh kya hai" she said looking at the dried fluid and blood stains on the bed. "Don't worry about it" he said and bought her to the washroom holding her by the shoulders.

(This,,what is this?)

He filled the bath with hot water "this too hot?" he asked her as he dipped her hand in the bath slightly. "This is nothing, this is lukewarm..rukiye me karti hu" she turned the tap to almost maximum temperature. "That's better" she said.

(this is nothing, this is lukewarm..wait let me do it)

He looked at her amused, still clueless as to how someone bathes in such hot water "Jal tho nahi jaogi?" he asked. "Bilkul bhi nahi..chalein abh aap jayeh" she ordered. He was amused to as how fast she transformed to her normal confident self. "Kyu? mujhe bhi tho nahana hai" he said acting serious. "Tang na kareinnn" she whined. He laughed, kissed he forehead and left.

(You sure you won't burn yourself?)

(Not at all..ok now you go)

(Why? I want to shower too)

(Stoppppp stop pestering me)

---

A/n; HEYLLLO HUMANS.

Anyways here's a short update. Might update the next one later tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 26K 22
"Y-ye a-aap k-kya..., (W-what a-are y-you..)" I abruptly shut up as I saw him giving me a hard look through the mirror. Lowering my eyes, I tried my...
875K 54.4K 54
**A Wattpad featured story** Bekhudi || بیخودی ❝ He gently dragged his hand around the delicate skin of my neck, slowly care...
63.7K 1.6K 47
~ completed Haniya Khalid, a young 19 year old who recently moved to Pakistan with her family, only to find the reason of their move was the mafia b...
389K 26.5K 53
"Say it." He whispered, stepping closer to me. "I love you too." I finally admitted, my cheeks flushing dark in embarrassment. I couldn't believe I j...