The Second Princess (1)- ๐“ž๐“ท...

By danysdefender

(Completed) "Her brother Will, he seems a lot nicer than she is." Anna Heart, A.K.A Ella Scarlett. A.K.A The... More

Curse life and Real life
Pilot
The Thing You Love Most
Milo !!
Snow Falls
The price of Gold
The Still small voice
The Shepard
The Heart is a lonely hunter
Desperate Souls
7:15
Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
Skin Deep
What happened to Fredrick
Dreamy
Red Handed
Last words
Hat Trick
The Stable Boy
An apple as red as blood
A Land without Magic
We are both
Lady of the Lake
The Crocodile
The Doctor
Tallahassee
Child of the Moon
Into the Deep
Queen of Hearts
The cricket game.
The Outsider
In the name of the brother
Tiny
Manhattan
The Queen is dead
The Millers Daughter
Welcome to Storybrooke
Selfless brave and true
Lacey
The Evil Queen
Second star on the right
Straight on till morning
The heart of the truest believer
Lost Girl
Quite a common fairy
Nasty Habits
Good form
Ariel
Think lovely thoughts
Save Henry
The New Neverland
Going Home
New York city serenade
Witch Hunt
The Tower
Quiet Minds
It's not easy being green
Bad Blood
Who's Alice
Home
Nothing to fear
Dirty little secrets
Heart of the matter
To catch a thief
And they lived...
Authors thanks !!
Second book Is Up!!!!!

Broken

3.2K 65 9
By danysdefender

As soon as the smoke cleared the first thing Ella felt was pain where her heart should be, she hid it well by clenching her fists and biting her lip.

Emma walked over to stand next to Ella who was staring out the window at everyone hugging everyone else. "Well this is all... horrible."

"Because?" Ella sighed

Henry had gone to get dressed so it was only them in the room.

"I'm the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming that's ..."

Ella cut her off saying "-Terrifying and highly disturbing seen as you watched them in movies."

"Exactly, plus it is going to be weird I mean I helped find my father in the woods and I've been living with my mother and my sister." Emma said as Ella sighed in relief as the pain went

"Making one thing clear I am not your sister, and I've been living with the woman who gave me away that's awful and I'm currently resisting the urge to kill her and David and you at this point."

"Really?" They heard Henry say as he packed his stuff back in his backpack.

Ella stood up and walked to the door saying, "Yep, I believe you would class me as a villain" Ella smirked "I need to get to main street you coming?"

. . . .

They soon found the dwarves, Red, Granny and Snow and Charming in the middle of the road.

As they walked over they heard Snow say, "Now I find my daughters."

Charming looked at Snow in confusion obviously forgetting that he had two, before his eyes widened as he remembered. Ella rolled her eyes and held Henry back as Emma said

"So it's true...?"

Emma looked nervous as Mary Margaret and David  looked like they were about to cry.

Mary Margaret walked towards Emma slowly, and held her face in her hands.

She then hugged her while crying as she said, "You found us,"

Then David joined in on the hug, and Henry looked up and smiled at Ella who nodded and pushed him towards them.

Henry walked over to them and said, "Grandpa?"

Ella looked down and hid a small smile as Mary Margaret laughed.

"Yeah kid, I suppose so." David said with a laugh as he pulled Henry in for a hug.

Mary Margaret looked up and noticed Ella and said, "Anna?"

Ella looked up and said, "Call me Anna and I swear on everything that is holy I will kill you."

"But we're your family-"

David got cut off by Ella saying, "-Can it Charming, you left me, you got scared and you gave me away, now I have family and they are not you, they will never be you!"

Mary Margaret and David looked down at the ground in regret as they all heard, "Ella!"

Ella quickly spun around and saw Will running down the street, she laughed and smiled

"Will" She whispered, when Will made it to her he stopped right in front of her with tears in his eyes.

"Told you we'd know each other." Ella said with a smile before Will tackled his sister in a hug and span her around, who hugged him back saying, "God I've missed you."

Ella heard Mary Margaret laugh and Henry say, "She did. she saved you."

"She saved all of us." Mary Margaret said as she looked at Emma

Will let go of Ella and the pair walked over to the group with Will staying as close to Ella as humanly possible, when they stopped he wrapped his arms around her waist and she leant her head on him.

"I-well-" Emma stuttered.

The blonde had no clue what to say as Ella rolled her eyes ,

"Uh then why are we still here?" Leroy asked

Ella had to agree with them- if the curse was broken then why were they still here, Ella and Will should be back in Wonderland or the Enchanted Forest.

Ella's thoughts were cut off as David said, "That my friend is an excellent question."

"Oh not the bloody formal language." Ella groaned which made Henry giggle

Sneezy sneezed, and said, "What was that smoke?"

"Who did this?"

"What was that smoke."

"And why?"

"And what was that smoke?"

"Magic," They all turned around to see Mother Superior, who was walking over to them, "It's here I can feel it."

"Magic? In Storybrooke? But you're the Blue Fairy do something magical." Henry asked as he walked over to Mother Superior.

"It's not quite that simple, Henry, no wand, no fairy dust- matters are complicated now, Anna can you do anything?"

Will squeezed her arm noticing how she tensed at hearing that name as she explained, "Magic is upside down here you never know what you are going to get."

"Your from Wonderland if anyone you should be good at upside down magic." Henry said walking over to Ella,

Ella smiled and said, "Fine I'll try." She stepped away from Will holding her  hand out behind her for Will to take to steady her as she stood on one foot and rested her free hand on her ankle.

Henry gasped as a red light appeared around her hand and Ella smiled, letting go of Wills hand and walking towards Henry. With no limp.

"Magic's back." Ella said with a smile and Henry ran up and hugged Ella .

"I say we go to the person responsible for bringing it here... the Queen." Leroy said

"No wait." Emma objected, "It wasn't Regina."

"It was Gold, he said he had a plan that involved magic." Ella corrected

"I'm going to go to the bar is that okay? I don't want to leave you here but-" Will whispered walking over to Ella, "I think I just might kill one of them at this point."

Ella nodded and watched as Will as he walked off towards the bar. 

They all started walking down the street, Ella was only there to see why Gold wanted magic. Henry was holding Ella's hand as she stood on Emma's left as Snow and Charming stood on the right.

"Is there anything you two want to ask us?" Mary Margaret asked

"Many, most include threatening you and I'm not doing that in front of Henry." Ella replied

"The only questions I have are for Gold. Why did he double cross us and what did he do to this town?" Emma corrected

Mary Margaret looked a bit confused as she said, "Shouldn't we talk about it first?"

"What?" Emma asked

Ella rolled her eyes

"Us, your life, both of your lives, everything." Mary Margaret questioned

Emma shook her head and said, "Could we maybe do everything later? Like with a glass of wine, or... several bottles."

"I know it's a lot to take in- for all of us." David started

"And we don't want to push, but we have waited for this moment for so long."

Mary Margaret wasn't able to finish as Emma stopped and turned around towards her parents saying, "Yeah so have I! I have thought about this moment my whole life. I have imagined who you might be, but out of all the scenarios I concocted my parents being... I just need a little time that's all."

"What about you?" David asked Ella

"I have imagined it... just so I could kill you, you gave me to some random people in a village that took me to another realm where everyone and everything is insane, and I ended up being tortured and enslaved for most of my life."  Ella said shrugging her shoulders

"How you were only one when the curse hit?" David questioned

"Time zones in Wonderland are different in any other realm same in Neverland for that matter so about four hours after you gave me away I was already twenty eight and yes Regina gave me a new age for some reason -"

Ella was cut off by an angry mob yelling she turned around and saw an angry mob walking across the street.

David saw what Ella was looking at and said, "Snow..."

Mary Margaret looked also, and they saw Archie running towards them as he said, "There you are! Come with me, I need your help, Dr Whale has whipped everyone into a frenzy; they're going to Regina's house and they're going to kill her."

"Great let's watch" Leroy said

Ella raised her hand and said, "I agree with the dwarf."

Henry looked up at her with shock on his face and Ella corrected herself, saying, "Uh- I do not agree."

Henry nodded at her as Archie said, "No, no we cannot stoop to her level-"

Ella cut him off saying, "Just letting you all know I thought I was already at her level if not way way below her..."

"You've changed-" Mary Margaret said

"Have I, I wasn't aware of this." She said with a smile

"But no matter who Regina is and what's she's done killing her is wrong."

"He's right. Please." Henry begged, "She's still my mom."

Ella sighed giving in to Henry, "Henry's right."

"We have to stop them." Emma sighed

David nodded and said, "If the Blue Fairy is right and magic is back, then Regina could have her powers back..."

"Magic's different here she doesn't know how to use magic that is upside down like I do, they would be marching into a slaughter..." Ella trailed off

David and Mary Margaret shared a look, nodded and then everyone started running behind the mob.

"It's good to run again." Ella thought

. . . .

Dr Whale was about to start strangling Regina when Emma ran up to him saying, "Let her go!"

Emma pushed Dr Whale away from Regina as he said, "Why should I listen to you?"

"Because I am still the Sheriff!" Emma snapped

David then ran up behind Emma saying, "And because she saved you! All of you!"

"And it does not matter what Regina did, it does not justify this!" Mary Margaret yelled as Ella held Henry close to her. Lots of people were looking at her with very nasty glares.

"We are not murderers here," Emma said to Whale

"Well, we're not from this world." Whale countered

David headed over to Whale and said, "Okay Whale we're done."

"Back off," Whale said to David, "You're not my prince, in fact your not even your own daughters prince." He said motioning over to Ella who just raised her eyebrows thinking that, that was a very unnecessary comment.

"Who are you Whale?" David asked narrowing his eyes

Ella looked down at Henry, who shrugged in response

"That's my business."

"Well my business is making sure this town doesn't go to hell, so whether or not I'm your prince, isn't the issue. We have a lot to figure out, and this isn't the way to do it," David told him

Mary Margaret then got on the top of the stairs to make the attention go to herself as she yelled, "And Regina's death, won't provide any answers. She needs to be locked up, for her safety and more importantly ours."

Whale however couldn't resist going for Regina again but before he had a chance to get to her, Ella let go of Henry and moved in front of Regina.

Whale stopped immediately and said, "Well, the great Knave Of Hearts, here to kill me?"

There were gasps all around the mob when Ella smirked clicked her fingers and swiped her hand making Whale going flying into the bush of red roses.

"Don't piss me off and I won't" Ella said

. . . .

Ella was leaning up against the wall watching as David locked Regina up.

"So I'm a prisoner now?" Regina asked as she turned to face them

"If the curse is broken why didn't we go back?" David asked as Ella yet again felt a shooting pain where her heart should be.

Regina noticing that Ella was in pain smirked and said, "There's nothing to go back too."

"What about Wonderland?" Ella asked

"I wouldn't know but I would look for your parents if I were you Ella they might be around here." Regina said with a grin as Ella began to walk over to the cell but was stopped by David holding her back, Ella glared at him and said

"Touch me again I'll rip your arm off."

David gasped as he saw a flick of blue go through his daughters eyes.

"We should get to Gold." Mary Margaret said.

. . . .

When Ella ended the call to Will telling him to find their parents, Henry hugged her one more time and said, "Be careful, I want a big sister to come back to."

"You can't get rid of me." Ella said to him with a smile and walked away from the car

"Remind me again why I'm helping you?" Ella asked

"Because your a nice person." Mary Margaret guessed

"Nope." Ella replied

"You guys ready?" Emma said

Immediately Mary Margaret said, "We need to talk."

"I- well- I don't- just- I don't want to talk." Emma said nervously

Emma and Ella shared a look as Mary Margaret said, "I do, okay Gold can wait. I can't... I mean you are my daughters, and I want to talk to you. I know that we have talked but we didn't know that we were talking." David scratched the back of his head as Ella awkwardly shifted, "We talked about things we probably shouldn't have talked about... one night stands and the like."

David registered what Mary Margaret had said, and said, "One night stands?"

"Whale" Mary Margaret answered quickly, not wanting to talk about it

David on the other hand did want to talk about it as he said, "Whale!"

"We were cursed that is neither here nor there." Mary Margaret said trying to stop the conversation

"The point is we didn't know that we were family and now we do, and so please lets talk."  Mary Margaret said

"Nope, uh uh maybe later not now I'm just getting over wanting to rip you apart." Ella said and walked a little bit up the road, with David following her.

"Ella please." David said jogging up to her

"No, I don't want to talk, I had a dad and yes he wasn't the best and he did things that dad's probably shouldn't've of done and yes my mother might've been clinically insane but I still loved them, they weren't always like that and I still have my brother I don't need anyone else."

"That scar round your neck did he do it?" David asked getting protective.

Ella quickly shook her head, traced her scar with her finger and said four words that made David realise that he never should've given her away, "Off with her head."

. . . .

As Ella, Emma, Mary Margaret and David walked into Gold's shop he was pouring tea into a set of cups.

Emma walked straight up to the counter

Gold closed the lid of the teapot and asked, "What can I do for you?"

"What you can do is tell us what you did," Emma snapped.

"I'm sorry you're going to have to be more specific."

"You know damn well what we're talking about." Ella said

"Ah, Miss Scarlett we all know your  Villain now why would you be helping heroes? why and I see you no longer have your limp, backwards magic suits you."

"Yeah, I am a villain and I'm not helping them I just want to know why you wanted magic answer before I throw something preferably pointy at your head." She said getting one of her knives out of her boot. 

David just looked at her in confusion as to why she had a knife in her boot and why she called herself a villain.

"You double crossed Emma, You, uh, took your potion from her..." Mary Margaret started

"And did who knows what to this town." David finished

"And worst of all you risked Henry's life." Emma said glaring at Gold

"Well that is quite a litany of grievances now, isn't it?" Gold retorted

"Maybe I don't need answers maybe I just need to punch you in the face." Emma said straightening up.

"Now we're talking." Ella said with a smirk

"Oh" Gold laughed "Really dearie?"

He moved around the counter and looked at Emma and said, "Allow me to answer some of your questions with a few of my own, alright? Did your dear boy Henry survive?"

"Yeah."

"Is the curse broken?"

Emma nodded

"And let's see Ms Swan how long have you been searching for your parents? Looks like your reunited, seems like rather a... punch in the face I deserve a thank you."

Ella span the dagger round her hand as David placed his hands on her shoulder telling her no. Ella looked up band glared at David who quickly moved his hand

"Twist my worlds all you want, what was that purple haze you brought?"

"Does no one listen to me here it was magic right Gold?" Ella said moving away from David

Mr Gold nodded and Mary Margaret said immediately, "Why?"

Right after Gold said, "Not telling," The ground started shaking, Mary Margaret grabbed onto Emma and David grabbed onto Ella,

"What the hell was that?"

They all ran over to the window on the door and heard a roar like sound as all the lights outside were getting blown out. All whist the wind was blowing paper around the street.

"That is my gift to you." Gold said which turned Emma, Ella, David and Mary Margaret's attention back to him, "That is going to take care of Regina."

The ground shook again, and more lights blew out as Ella saw a car crash outside

"Emma come on" Mary Margaret said

David walked towards her as he said, "We need to go take care of this."

"We're not done." Emma told Gold

He simply replied, "Oh, I know you still owe me a favour."

"Gold, tell me that wasn't what I think it was?" Ella asked picking up her arrows and her bow, and strapped her sword to her waist.

"Oh but it was Miss Scarlett." He said raising is eyes at her stealing

"These are mine so it's not stealing." She said heading out the door, "And you are an idiot for bringing that here."

. . . .

When they ran into the station they immediately saw the Wraith sucking Regina's soul. David threw a chair at the wraith while Ella created a fireball in her hand and launching it at the Wraith, successfully hurting it.

Then Ella got thrown through the window of Emma's office landing on the floor with a groan.

Mary Margaret slowly walked over to the Wraith taking a can of hairspray/ bug spray and made a flamethrower of the two shooting that at the Wraith. It yelled out in pain, and flew out the window

As it left, Ella slowly got up from the floor with the help from David who said, "You okay your heads bleeding."

Ella quickly got her arm out of David's grip and walked away saying, "I don't need your help Charming."

Emma ran over and helped Regina stand up from the ground, breathing heavily as she asked, "What the hell was that thing?"

Ella wiped the blood off the side of her head saying, "It was a wraith a soul-sucker."

"Did I..." Mary Margaret trailed off

"Kill it?" Regina filled in, "No, it's regenerating it'll be back it doesn't stop until it devours it's prey. Me."

"So how do we kill it?"

Ella rolled her eyes and walked to the front of the Sherriff station seeing the carnage that the Wraith had caused.

"You okay?" Will said jogging over to her placing his hand on her shoulder.

Ella nodded and said, "You find them? please give me good news."

"Well I believe dads dead."

"That's close enough, mum?" Ella nodded

"Uh, she's coming back."

"That... is a problem." Ella said, just as Emma, David and Mary Margaret walked out the station

"You want to come, we get to kill a Wraith."

"Hell yeah." Will said walking behind them

. . . .

Regina opened a box that held a hat, she didn't take it out though as she said, "Did Henry really ask you to protect me?"

"Yes." Emma said with a nod

Regina smiled and pulled out the hat.

"The hat you had it the whole time."

"What do you mean?" Regina asked Ella confused

"That's Jefferson's hat." Will continued

Regina played dumb and said, "Who's Jefferson?"

Neither or the Scarlett's got to reply as David and Mary Margaret walked into the room holding a bunch of brooms.

David looked down at the ones in his hands as he said, "Torches for when it comes back. I know it's old fashioned, but so am I."

"We're older than you." Will said with a grin looking down at his sister

David looked at the pair and said, "Oh yeah?"

"Your what forty two, we're older than that, Time zones are funny things." Ella said as the others talked

David looked at them wide eyed and said, "You're old."

Ella hit him on the arm as he laughed and so did Will.

. . . .

"I don't understand I thought our land was gone." Mary Margaret said as Ella handed Will her sword.

"It is but sending it to a place that no longer exists... well that's just banishing it to oblivion," Regina explained as Ella laughed watching Will practice with the sword for the first time in twenty eight years.

"Regina," Emma said as Ella loaded an arrow into her bow and pulled the string back ready for when the wraith came through the doors.

"I'm trying," Regina said as ground started shaking

Ella glanced down at Regina to see her spinning the hat, but it wasn't opening a portal, Ella looked over to Will in worry who just smiled and nodded his head, reassuring Ella.

The doors opened right as they heard the Wraith roar.

As the wraith came through the door, David ran at it with his broom that Ella found highly amusing, as she started shooting arrows at it.

Ella and Will both moved back to behind the railings after seeing that Mary Margaret was lining the railing with whiskey.

"What is the problem?" Emma asked

"Magic it's different here," Regina said

Ella ran over to the hat and leant in front of it saying, "Emma put your hand on Regina's shoulder." Emma did as she was told as Regina nodded to Ella and they both spun the hat creating a portal.

The wraith then hit David out of the way as he yelled, "It's coming."

It came straight for Regina who hadn't moved out of the way yet

Emma pushed Regina out of the way, but the wraith grabbed Emma's foot, Ella grabbed Emma's arm and tried pulling her back up but she fell in right behind her yelling, "WILL!"

"No!" Mary Margaret and Will yelled simultaneously as they watched them fall in

"I'm not loosing them again," She said as she jumped in the portal , right as David jumped over the railing, the portal shut and he was stuck

Across the other side of the portal, Will was on the floor as he tried to jump in just as it closed.

. . . .

As Mulan was explaining things to Aurora they heard movement from the ground where the wraith came through.

Mulan ran over un-sheathing her sword. She looked at the debris and said, "Something's in there."

"Stay back" Mulan told Aurora who was standing behind her

"What did it bring?" She said stepping back from Mulan

Aurora moved back over to Mulan as they both stared at what was under the debris

"Mulan what is that?"

"That? That is what brought the wraith here. that's what killed our prince," Mulan said as she looked down at the three people that laid unconscious at their feet.

Any suggestions feel free to comment

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 36.2K 55
{Book 1 of the Weakness Trilogy} "Welcome to New Neverland." "Neverland? You must be off your block, this is Storybrooke." "Not anymore love." ~ Once...
201 19 5
Warning: this story will get very violent at times Elora (or as she's known as in the non magic world Alex) mills is the daughter of Regina Mills and...
30.9K 697 29
Just when life in Storybrooke seems like it could finally be peaceful, once again the peaceful lives are threatened by a new villain. Mr Hyde, who is...
27.3K 1K 50
The heroes made it to Neverland to save Henry and Julia who had been taken there by Greg and Tamara who were under the orders of Pan. The group soon...