Back to You

Od ChaosAPPZ

They share a special connection, but they haven't seen each other in a while. Can they pick up where they lef... Více

Author's Note
Our Hands Meet Again
When They First Met
Practice Makes Perfect
Bonus: CaiSi's First Kiss
When He Realized
When She Realized
Out In The Open
The Terms by The Pool
Forgive and Forget
The Talk with The Lawyer
Meet My Aunt
Dinner on The Rooftop
Her Moles
To the Beach We Go
Goodbye, Miss Universe
His Honey Jar
London, Here We Come
Why London Was So Special
You're All I Ever Wanted
Moon of Honey
Time to Go Back
Blissful April
The Inn - She Arrives
Glimpses of The Inn
My Gift
"Love Confession"
Happy Anniversary - Intro
Happy Anniversary
Best Gift Ever
Meet the Wangs
The Last Red Carpet
Forget the Discipline
An Unexpected Visit
The Epidemic Starts
No Place Like You
Her Day
His Bad Mood
Goodbye
One Year
Uncertainty
Back Home
How to Forget
Back to You
You and Me
Surprise
Q&A
Japan
His Soft Spot
Let's Have a Party
Plans and Cookies
Reunion
Caribbean Adventure
What to Expect
Groovy Kind of Love
Bonus: I Can't Stop Loving You

No One Else

848 43 73
Od ChaosAPPZ

It has been a couple of days since Yue and Dylan arrived together at their new home. The feeling is very strange, but also extremely comforting.

The day after they arrived, they went to Darren's place to look for Yue's things. Dylan did thank him for supporting Yue when she most needed it. Without his help during the reality show, things would have been a lot more complicated for her. Dylan also apologizes for doubting Darren's friendship.

Today our couple decides to go to the grocery store together because they need some food. They were used to hiding all the time; however, it is not necessary anymore. It's time to face the world and shop openly!

- Let's get some rice, Shen Yue.

- We have rice.

- No, we don't.

- Yes, we do. I saw it.

- I used it for dinner, remember?

- Really?

- Yes.

- Oh. OK.

Next aisle.

- We need yogurt for breakfast. Which one do you like?

- Soy, unsweetened.

- Yuck! That has no taste.

He comes back with regular vanilla yogurt.

- That's sugar and dairy! No way! I can't eat that.

- I couldn't find the one you asked.

- I'll get it.

Dylan puffs and Yue huffs. But in-between, he hugs her from behind or puts his hand over hers on the kart.

This kind of conversation and behavior goes on until they leave the supermarket, and fans are in awe of them, posting every bit of cute videos online. Their bickering and charming arguments are getting thousands of views. People love them together and their agencies start to notice this has a lot of potential.

In the car, after getting the groceries

Dylan is driving home, and Yue is on the copilot seat.

- Dylan, I need to stop at the pharmacy before going home.

- Alright. What do you need?

- I got my pill prescription. I need to start taking it again. I will get my... ahem... soon... You know...

He looks at her with his eyebrows way up high.

Period, silly! And watch the road!

Oh.

- That means... No babies? – he asks sad.

Yue frowns.

- We just got back together! Besides, our contracts do not allow us to have children while working. My contract will be up in 3 years, we'll talk about it then.

That's a long time... - he thinks a little heartbroken.

- My life, have you ever seen a pregnant Chinese actress? Our jobs don't leave us any time for children. We will have barely time for us. And we need to find another means for supporting our family before we have kids.

- I know. I just... I got so excited... Do you still want to have children with me?

Yue looks at him sweetly.

- Yes, I want to have a family with you.

He smiles.

- Ok. We'll wait. I realize that we have enough pressure already. People know about us, but we still have a ton of work. By the way, what is your next project?

- There are a couple of dramas that I've been offered. I haven't said yes to any... It's been so crazy, and I honestly wanted some time off...

- I know. I only have variety shows for the next 2 months, after the event I told you about in Japan.

They arrive at the pharmacy and, again, the cameras are pointing at them. However, they are so used to it that they do not even notice. They buy the contraceptives and leave. But word of their purchase gets out and damage control is necessary.

Karl calls Dylan as soon as they arrive home with the groceries.

- Didi, you guys bought birth control today?

- What?!?! How do you know?

- It's all over Weibo. It's been hard to control it. You need to let them know you're married, or conservative fans will butcher you.

- Oh... What should we do?

- I can set up a live Q&A online with your supporters tomorrow afternoon. You can answer their inquiries, but I will set up 10 questions to come up randomly, and one of them will be about marriage. Ok? You need to come clean.

- Alright.

Meanwhile, Issy talked to Yue about the same thing. This has been set, tomorrow everyone will know the whole truth. Honestly, it will be a relief.

Yue and Dylan try to think of possible questions that the people will ask while they put away the groceries. Hopefully, they will agree on the answers.

Yue goes to the living room to look for a bag that was left at the table and Dylan stays in the kitchen. His phone is on the table next to the bag and she sees it vibrate.

"SMS from Celeste"

What?

It buzzes two times after that with the same message.

For heaven's sake! What does she want now?

Yue cannot resist and unlocks Dylan's phone to read the messages:

C: I miss you handsome! 😘

C: Can't wait to hug you again!!!

C: I'm so glad I get to see you soon.

What the heck?!?! Are you kidding me? He's gonna see her? When?

Yue is visibly upset. She leaves the phone and goes back to the kitchen where she starts puffing for anything and everything. After a few minutes, Dylan notices her discomfort.

- Baby? Are you ok? You seem upset.

- Tsk..

- Hey! – Dylan moves in front of her and takes her chin. – What did I do now? Whatever I did, I'm sorry.

- Really?! You are?

She storms out of the kitchen, runs up to their bedroom and slams the door behind her.

Dylan is still speechless in the kitchen. What in the world happened? I swear mind-reading is useless with that woman!

He goes up trying to think back on what could have happened, but nothing comes to mind. He knocks on the locked door, but she is not opening. She ignores him. She is inside with tears of frustration running down her cheeks.

Did he lie? He has never lied before. Did he say specifically that he did not have an affair? Not really, he just said he never loved anyone else. Does that imply physically as well as emotionally? This is killing her; meanwhile he begs her to open the door.

Suddenly, Dylan remembers there are copies of the keys to every room in the kitchen. He rushes down, gets the keys and his phone, and goes back up to open the door, without noticing the messages.

He unlocks and finds Yue sitting in the floor hugging her knees with wet cheeks and red eyes. This is a painful image for him, he never wants his tiny woman to suffer like that. He sits next to her and takes her hand.

- Baby, tell me what happened. Please.

Yue cannot utter the words, but she can think of them, it's all she has been thinking about.

Did you sleep with her?

- Who? No! I haven't slept with anyone ever but you. What are you talking about?

Something's just not right

But girl you know that I would never

Ever let another's touch, come between the two of us

'Cause no one else will ever take your place

Is she in love with you?

- Baby, you need to explain this to me. I don't get it.

Yue takes his phone and slams it on his chest.

- Ouch, baby. That hurt!

He checks his phone and finds the messages.

- Oh. Celeste?

- Uh huh.

- Yes, she is in love with me – he says seriously and honestly.

- Argh!

Yue grumbles angrily as she stands up. But Dylan grabs her and pulls her down on his lap to face him. He is determined to solve this right now.

- We promised years ago we'd talk about things. Now we talk.

He holds her for a minute while she tries to resist and leave; yet, she cannot set herself free from his embrace. Once she stops moving, Dylan loosens the grip and she sighs.

He stares into her beautiful sad and mad eyes and rubs her cheeks with his hands. And just like magic, she is jelly in his arms. Her heart starts to flutter, her stomach fills with restless butterflies and her hands tingle.

He kisses her delicately on one cheek and then the other. Her breathing is starting to accelerate.

- Didn't you...

- What? – he asks kissing one eye tenderly and then the other.

- You said...

- What? – he asks again kissing the corner of her lips.

- Talk...

He smiles and looks at her warm, pink face.

- Can we talk now? Are you calm?

She nods and swallows. I hate this, I am powerless with you...

He smirks at her frustration.

- Ask me, Shen Yue. Ask everything once and for all.

She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes.

- Tell me what happened with her. I want to know the whole story.

- Alright.

Dylan tells her every detail. It takes about 20 minutes to explain that the woman fell for him immediately. However, he never returned her actions. They became friends after he rejected her because she is very friendly and exuberant. "It's hard to say no to her" he admits. He also confesses she kissed him once, but he pushed her back immediately. Any other kisses they shared were on-screen. He also explains the behind-the-scenes video on the bed, which was nothing more than a manipulative misunderstanding.

Yue is satisfied. The sincerity in his eyes, that spark she loves about him, assures her he is being honest. He has never lied to her and she feels silly now for doubting him. Nevertheless...

- Why did she write you'd meet?

Dylan is supposed to travel to Japan for the movie in 2 days and Celeste is invited. He invited Yue to join him, but she said she had a photoshoot the day he is supposed to leave, therefore she could not join him.

- She is going to Japan too?

- Of course, baby. She's in the movies too. Not in many scenes, but she is. She is my costar, just like you have had many these past 2 years. I have kissed only one woman since I had to leave. How many guys have you kissed? Do you think I'm ok with that? But I know it's pointless to talk about it. I can only pray for the next 3 years of your contract you don't have to kiss many!

Yue feels embarrassed now. She has kissed 5 different guys, including Darren at the reality show.

- I'm sorry. I was so angry when I saw the messages.

Dylan now has a boastful look on his face.

- I love it when you're jealous, baby!

- Can I still come to Japan?

- What? Yes! That would be great! Our first event as a couple! Sure! – he smacks her noisily on the lips of happiness.

Now, all that Yue wants is to feel Dylan as close to her as possible. She wants to feel little and crushed under his body. She wants him to kiss her jealousy away by giving all his love and attention to her, making her feel unique, important, and wanted. Only he knows how to do that.

She lifts her hands up in air and he grins. He removes her shirt slowly and then the rest of her clothes...

- Dylan, do you love me?

- How can you even ask that? I love you more than life itself, baby.

- Then, love me until all my fears disappear.

No one else comes close to you
No one makes me feel the way you do
You're so special girl to me
And you'll always be eternally
Every time I hold you near
You always say the words I love to hear
Girl with just a touch you can do so much
No one else comes close

Later that evening

Yue and Dylan are watching TV in bed before sleeping. She is cuddled up on his chest and he is playing with her hands.

On the TV, a series is showing about a couple who is having marital problems and Yue's brain begins to make weird hypothesis. Dylan rolls his eyes continuously. Suddenly, a woman seduces the man with a spiteful scheme, and he cheats on his wife...

- Shen Yue! Stop it! You're overthinking again!

He takes her into his arms and sits her on his lap to face her, as usual.

- That's fiction, we know that very well. That man did not cheat on his wife. I am NOT going to cheat on you. You used to trust me! What is it?

Yue is confused. What has changed? She has become more jealous and feels more vulnerable than before. Maybe because Dylan never had a friend like Celeste and now Yue feels disadvantaged. What can she do if that woman presents herself to him and offers him a fantasy that he has been secrectly dreaming about?

- Has it happened again? – Yue looks at his puzzled face. – You know, have women come to your bedroom again?

He tilts his head back and squeezes his eyes. He cannot lie, he would never lie.

Argh!!! Shen Yueeee!!! Stop asking questions! Yes, it has.

- Was it her? – she asks moving his head back to see him in the eyes.

Yes.

- What happened?

- Why do you want to torture yourself with this? Nothing happened! Isn't that the only thing that matters?

- No. I need to know.

He takes a breath, annoyed that he must tell her this now, but if she needs to hear it, so be it.

Dylan tells her that one night, about 2 weeks after they met, she knocked on his door at 2 am. She was wearing a silk nightgown with nothing underneath and she complained about not being able to sleep on her room because she noticed there was a cockroach when she woke up to go the bathroom.

- And you fell for the oldest trick in the book?! – Yue is fuming.

That beoch!!! Wait till I meet her in Japan!!!

- I didn't! I mean, she stormed in saying she couldn't sleep there, but I offered to kill the bug or sleep there myself. I insisted and insisted until she gave me her passcode and it turns out there really was a cockroach! She wasn't lying!

- But she could have worn some clothes! Or call the reception! Oof! – Yue's disapproval and disgust are showing all over her body. – You even noticed she had no underwear!

- It's not my fault! It was evident! Let's stop this!

Dylan inhales deeply and then starts his reassuring therapy again. He gently rubs her hands and her arms making her tremble; he brings her closer to kiss her nose and then her forehead lovingly. Yue starts to let go of the tension in her shoulders. But then her brain blinks again...

- Dylan...

Oh oh. That voice forecasts trouble...

- Do you have like a... erm... you know...

- Uh? You didn't say anything or think anything, Shen Yue. I can't even read your mind... - he explains widening his eyes...

- Like a dream... or wish... or... um... Fantasy?

- WHAT?! What do you mean?

She exhales. How can she explain this?

- Well, see, I don't want you to look for something elsewhere...

- Huh?

- Oh goodness, help me out here! Come on! – she gets frustrated. - Men don't understand anything! I don't want one of these women to offer you something that I haven't given you! Get it?!

- Oh... Ooooohhhh... Ahem... This is awkward!

She hits him appalled. What could he be fantasizing about that embarrasses him?

- If you keep hitting me, I will never tell you!

- Is it that bad?

- Why do we have to talk about this? I feel perfectly fulfilled with you, us... I mean...

- You always ask me what I want! I wanna know what you want! Isn't that fair?

- I don't need anything else, baby – he tells her cupping her face.

- There must be something. Tell me!

After insisting for a while, Yue convinces Dylan to tell her 3 things he has been desiring... But he hesitates to speak...

- I'm waiting. Come on. I'm already getting hints from your mind... Maid, basketball and sleep? Explain! Basketball thing first...

Dylan covers his face and then hits his cheeks. Alright, it's not that bad...

- See, well, sometimes I wonder what it would be like if you showed up in the living room wrapped in a blanket while I watch basketball.

She raises her eyebrow. That is not the whole story! Go on!

- What do I wear underneath the blanket?

- Erm... Nothing? – he asks hopeful.

- Ok... That isn't so bad. And then what happens?

- Well, I get my two favorite things together and... I can do whatever I want? – he asks wishful again.

- Let me get this straight: I come with the blanket, sit with you to watch the game, stay there for the whole game? – she asks and he nods. – And I let you do whatever you want?

Yes?

- Alright. I actually like that idea... It's... Interesting... - she smirks. – I'd love to find out what that "whatever" means... - and winks.

Dylan gulps impatiently. Wow! Check one!

- Now, the maid thing. That sounds more elaborate...

He vacillates again and tries to insist that the basketball idea is enough.

- Tell me! Or Murphy's law will have it that someone else will offer to play maid with you! I can already picture that little tramp with the uniform! Is that it? Dress-up game?

Oh, dear heaven, how did I get into this?!

- Tell me!

- Ok! I've had this dream since we were shooting Meteor Garden, when you worked for me, remember? Well, that's it!

- Details! Come on! I'm genuinely interested! – she said enjoying the story, mostly out of curiosity, but it is also waking up her butterflies and fireflies...

- Since then, sometimes I dream that I am a workaholic rich man who hires a young maid to help him around the house. She has no place to go and needs this job to help her family. And slowly she falls in love with him because she is the only person he trusts... And one day she desperately needs a favor and she tries to seduce him... umm... - he rubs his neck nervously and she looks at him in expectation – She... well, she shows up wearing nothing but an apron and high heels! – he answers very fast and squinting his eyes.

She burst in laughter and cannot control herself.

- Does she, I mean, do I achieve my goal and seduce you? – she asks curious.

- What do you think?! Not because of the favor though, but because he is in love with this sweet and beautiful woman who takes care of him and he cannot resist her...

- I can do that! It's like a sexy drama – she giggles. – I love it!

- Really? – Dylan is stunned. Why didn't I tell her before?! – But don't you ever dream of acting in such a drama!

She giggles.

Unbelievable... Check 2!

- Now, the sleeping thing, what is it?

Dylan smirks... So far so good, maybe this will be check number 3! He brings her close to him and whispers something with a pleasant and expectant smile on his face. Then he waits for her reaction...

- Mmm... Alright. I don't know why, but I like it a lot... Go ahead next time!

What!?

- Yeah, it seems that I am irresistible to you.

- You are! You have no idea the things I have to do to control myself!

She chuckles. This man! I thought it was gonna be worse...

All this talking is making it impossible to keep watching tv, let alone sleep!

- There's no way I'm letting you be now, you know that. You had me imagining you in all these situations... You have to do something, Shen Yue, or I will explode!

She grins... I know... I was planning on it!

...

The time to sleep has come. Tomorrow they will face the live Q&A with their fans and Yue has trouble falling asleep because she is nervous. She is clinging to Dylan as his lovable mussel, and he is delighted to feel her warmth.

- Dylan...

- Mmhmmm

- Tell me a story...

He smiles. He adores this woman. How could he ever say no to her? He asks which one she prefers, and she answers:

- Tell me about our wedding, when Gemma teased us...

- Oh – he chuckles. - When she called me to unfasten your dress? Are you sure you want that story to help you sleep? Because this one might have an opposite effect on me...

- Tell me and we'll see what happens... - she answers with a playful tone.

- Well, it was the best day of my life. I had married the only woman I have ever loved. She was the most beautiful creature on earth that day, with her soft hair, her lavender scent, and her coy smile. Her dress was just as pretty, perfect for her nice figure, accentuating her waist and her feminine features, exposing part of her sensual back. But she needed to change before leaving or everyone would know the couple's biggest secret. So, in her innocence, she asked witty Aunt Gemma to help her undo her dress, unaware of the wicked reaction the woman would have...

- Aunt Gemma is so mischievous!

- She is! So, instead of helping you herself, she called me. When I realized what you needed me to do, cold sweat started dripping down my back. I was excited and nervous at the same time. I wanted to touch you, kiss you and... love you... I could feel my heart racing and my stomach flipping. When I got close to you to help you with the dress, I completely forgot what I was there for... Your skin was screaming at me, I had to taste you... And little by little, your walls came down and I knew you wanted it too... Until that stupid waiter dropped something!

She chuckles, but he is still incredibly upset.

- My life, I am happy it went that way. It would have been weird to have our first time at Gemma's.

They agree on that. Yue's eyes are finally heavy...

- When I did unbutton your dress, which was heroic of me in more than one way, you went ahead and changed behind a room divider. Still, I could see your reflection on a mirror... I almost had a heart attack. You had nothing but lace undies... It was the most magical thing I had ever seen. You are so perfect, my love. From that moment on, every time I closed my eyes, I would see your perfection reflected on that mirror... Man! It was hard to control myself. I couldn't wait to get to the hotel...

Yue is asleep with a sweet smile on her face.

And now I need to walk it off! I love you baby, sleep tight. I'm gonna get some cold water and shake off these memories or I won't be able to sleep...

Dylan is in the kitchen when he suddenly hears barefoot steps approaching. Yue shows up rubbing her eyes and yawning.

- Dylan, what are you doing? You left me alone, I was so sad when I tried to hug you and you weren't there – she says pouting and frowning.

His heart breaks to hear her say that.

- Come here, silly!

He hugs her as tight as he can. If his tiny woman asked him the moon, he would go up and get it for her.

- Come to bed – she demands pulling his hand.

- Just give me a few more minutes...

- But...

- I didn't want to wake you up, I needed to cool down...

- Oh – she understands now. - You shouldn't have come here... - a soft curve draws on her sleepy face – I would have helped you.

Uh? What does she mean?

- Do you still need my help?

- Uh?

- Let's go upstairs... I am sure we can find a solution for your problem together... - she smiles.

Author's Note:

Hi there everyone!

I hope you liked this update. I find it intimate and sweet 🙈 I guess private life in a married couple is intimate and hopefully sweet 😉 It's normal in my opinion.

This chapter wasn't going to be this long, but then I kept visualizing them finally living together normally 😍

I hope what I saw and felt came across. 😅

Thanks for reading, voting and comments!

See you soon!

Chaos

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

38.8K 2.1K 32
100% Diyue/ Dyshen fiction. Dylan, the famous actor in China. Shen Yue, the reluctant fangirl. Will they find love in each other unexpectedly?
107K 5.5K 52
Dylan may be our sun and Yue our moon, but they are also our stars who shine brilliantly. Eight years ago, Dylan and Yue serendipitously entered eac...
65.2K 1.4K 11
It's a long road to the sexual awakening of Daoming Si and Dong Shancai, but we can't wait for them to get there. *Mature content in some parts*
26.4K 415 16
🔞 VERY MATURE CONTENT/HEAVY SMUT/DARK ANGST❗️ It has never been tough for Dylan to get any girls he eyed for. Getting into the pants of any girl has...