(Killua x reader) boyfriend/h...

By Tlhtzrr

a young girl called (Y/N) who escapes her orphanage due to her miserable life there, meets a young cute hands... More

When you both met Ep: 1
When you get to know each other better Ep: 2
When he blushes Ep: 3
When he realizes... Ep: 4
When you confess and first kiss Ep: 5
When you and him go on a date Ep: 6
When you and him text Ep: 7
When he kisses your cheek Ep: 8
When he's jealous Ep: 9
When you and him cuddle Ep: 10
When he gives you nicknames Ep: 11
(A/N)
When he does the kabedon (1k reads special) Ep: 13
When you and him had a fight Ep: 14
When you and him makeup Ep: 15
Halloween carnival (Halloween special) Ep: 16
When you're jealous (3k reads special) Ep: 17
When He Has a Nightmare (100+ votes special) Ep: 18
When You Steal a Kiss Ep: 19
When he steals a kiss Ep: 20

When you both tickle each other Ep: 12

947 22 23
By Tlhtzrr

(A/N): Hello 🙃 (heh, I don't know why I love this emoji so much). Anyways here's a new scenario for my favorite people *you guys* UwU, Knowing that people are actually reading my book makes me more than happy, so thank you so much for always making my day. Killua: yeah and when I read what author-Chan writes about what you and I do um...I...I..actually feel...warm inside....I..f-feel..l-loved..BAKA! *hides under blanket*. Authors-Chan whispers: heh, tsundere~.)

Idk who made this amazing piece of art but I got it from Pinterest, link: https://pin.it/1LcYX7B. plz do inform me if you know who made this so I could mention them here. Arigatou.

Enjoy~

Your pov

"GON, GON, I CAUGHT ONE! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?" "OK, NOW, PULL THE ROD BACK WHILE SPINNING THE REEL!" I did as told aaaand......."YESSS! I DID IT! I CAUGHT MY FIRST FISH EVER!" I did a small victory dance." YAY! GOOD JOB (Y/N)-CHAN" he said that while giving me a high-five.

After finishing the fourth phase, we took this ship to the fifth. We were all bored, so Kurapika and Leorio decided to help the ships crews.

As for killua, the examiner for this phase wanted to talk to him, and said that it's urgent so he went along. Gon and I were left alone so we decided that he could teach me how to fish. I find it really amusing how he could get humongous fish easily!

And now I did it! I caught my very own fish for the first time. It's not big, not small, just medium sized. Not bad for my first try, am I right?

GO ME!

...

"Gon, come quick, we need your help" Kurapika popped out of no where asking for help.

"Sure Kurapika, but with what?"

"Well...Tompa pissed Leorio to the limit so umm....Leorio...accidentally pushed him from the ship, and he's drawing right now. You're the only one who could trap your breath for a time long enough to save that man! I know we all hate him, but if he died we'll get disqualified from the exam. unfortunately, the examiner witnessed what happened so there is no running away *sigh*.

"HAI!" Gon shouted and ran with Kurapika. I decided to join them but Gon held his arm out blocking my way from running. "Gon?" "No, (Y/N)-Chan, this is dangerous." "Bu-" before I continued they already disappeared from this place and I was left alone.

AGH! WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT I'M WEAK!
I'M JUST SICK OF THIS! NONSE-*grrrowwll* h-huh? My stomach, I feel hungry. I'll go search for some food.

Ooooh what's this, yay a choco-robot! Now this will do, hehe. I wonder who this belongs to. I mean the only person I know who's in love, no scratch that, addicted to choco-robots is my tsun-tsun. So it's probably his, or maybe not. Agh whatever, why am I even overthinking this? I'll just owe the person this chocolate belongs to.

*bites chocolate* mmmmm~ no wonder why this is my favorite chocolate. It's delicious!

...

I'm full now. Aww, I'm low-key disappointed that it's finished. "(Y/N)" killua shouted while waving his hand at me. I waved back and he approached me. "Killua! How did your chit-chat with the examiner go?" "Tch, it turned out that that bastard wanted a photo with me. after all, everybody knows that a photo with a zoldyck member is worth a whole mansion, but of course I disagreed."

"Oh, I see" I nodded showing him that I understood. He suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

*badump*
*badump*
*badump*

my heart is pounding so fast. I know that he did this many times but it's just that he haven't shown me any gesture of affection from 4-5 days and he's suddenly doing this right now out of the blue.

He cupped my face and brought his face closer, and closer, and closer and Ah *flinch* he's licking my lips (//∇//). He pointed at my stomach and said "oh, so this is where my choco-robot went. I was searching for it. How could you (Y/N) you could've asked, I won't decline." Wait....HOW THE HELL DID HE KNOW!?

.......................
...........................
..............................

OOOOOH, NOW I GET IT! H-he licked my lips because I had some chocolate on them, how embarrassing T^T. So you're giving me the silent treatment, huh? Ok then I think I'll punish you without any mercy." What? What is he saying? What does he mean? *gulp*

He brought his hands closer to my sides, and started......tickling me? Oh I get it! This is his punishment. "Hahahahahahaha....k-kil-Hahahahaha-lua..s-stop I-it Hahahahaha...p-please..Hahahahaha...S-STOP!" "No chocolate, I said no mercy *cat face/smirk*" "Hahahahahahhehehehe..p-please *puppy dog eyes*" " No, and those eyes are not gonna work now."

So he won't budge, eh? Hmmmm...*smirk*....ok then I'm gonna tickle him too. I tried tickling his sides but it didn't work. So I moved to his stomach and he tried holding in his laughter. BINGO! I'll tickle him s'more hehe. "*chukles*..(Y/N)..S-stop...*more of his adorable chuckles* I-I'm the o-one....*chukles*..w-who's supposed to punish you."

"I-I'm..hahaha...n-not...hahahaha...gonna s-stop..haha...until y-you d-do" we both fell on the ground from laughter. He then stopped and I stopped too. " I guess you win the battle this time, but I'll win the war, hmp" "hehe~ awe my tsun-tsun is disappointed because he didn't win" " N-No I'm not, and I'm no tsun-tsun! * pout and looks away."

"KAWAII" " tch, I-I'm not ka-you now what, forget it." "Killua? I'm sorry am I annoying? I didn't mean to. I was just teasing you." "..." "aww come on" I shifted to his side and cupped his face. I kissed his lips over and over and he smiled and kissed back.

Killua's pov

My plan worked *smirk* I really wanted some of (Y/N)s sweet kisses so I used the silent treatment to make her feel guilty of what she did. 'Truth is I'm not mad or annoyed of her at all, how could I be? She's so innocent and cute to be mad of.

Back to your pov

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his chest and we continued our kissing session. "(Y/N), please, stay with me forever" he held me securely, like I was going to be taken away from him.

" *giggles*, of course I will silly, I mean where else would I go if you weren't with me? *caresses his cheek* don't worry, I'll stay with you forever and ever, I'll even be with you in your grave. Hehe"

"*smile* I know I sound like a broken record but I can't stop saying this. (Y/N), I love you" "*snuggles against chest* awe, I love you more~"

we chatted while cuddling for the rest of the ride. Of course the other boys joined too and we did our friendship's bonding.

(A/N): that's it readers! Hope ya'll enjoyed *smile*. Question of the day: *smirk* would you rather get into a fight with Hisoka or illumi. Hehe have a great day/night ahead of you.

❤️ PEACE OUT ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 142 16
I wouldn't expect the everyday life of two psychopathic cold blooded murderers to be different than mine, hell I'll be quite concerned if it was... t...
62.2K 1.2K 57
(Under editing) In which the first born daughter of the Isamu family, Y/n Isamu, leaves Heavens Arena to discover what she's missing. She is forced...
61.1K 1.3K 24
𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚... ✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ ❥Y/N's anime obsession is HxH. She somehow gets herself teleported in the...
656K 22.6K 54
||MODERN AU|| ❣1ST PLACE On HunterXHunter Watty Awards 2018: Killua Zoldyck (Nov 9, 2018)- ||[BOOK COVER BY: @CrushXXX777]|| *UNDERGOING SOME EDITS...