๐”๐ง๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง...

By BlackRose_007

Sakagaki Masami, is a cheerful and friendly girl. She is most likely to be a person that if you left her with... More

Prologue
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
: Announcement :
~ Chapter 18 ~
A/N
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
-Sorry-
~Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~ Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜ โ€ข
~Chapter 38~
โœฐ๐‘ด๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’Ž๐’‚๐’”โœฐ
~Chapter 39~
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ก!๐ญ
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
Not a chapter
~ Chapter 48 ~
Chapter 49
~ Chapter 50 ~
~ Chapter 51 ~
NOT A CHAPTER
~ Chapter 52 ~

~ Chapter 17 ~

1.2K 43 1
By BlackRose_007

*Third Person's Pov*

"Fuck you!"

"Yeah no, Fuck you!!"

"Fuck you 'cause I would not be having a sunburn if you jus sit your prick ass still!"

"It's yer fault for not going in the water with us and just sitting yer fat ass under this goddamn umbrella! And also, don't think yer the only one that got sun burnt cause we all do!!"

"Hmmph!!"

"Hmmph!!!!"

Atsumu was under the umbrella with Masami laying on their stomachs over the towel. They got sun burnt very badly at the back.

Osamu was spreading sunscreen on Masami' back as for Kita was on Atsumu back.

They weren't facing each other because of the sunburn argument.

"Hey now, stop fighting over a sunburn, it's just small fry. It'll be gone in a few days." Kita said assuring the two burnt hot headed idiots.

"But it's a big fry for me!! Imma girl, ya know?! Hmmhpph!!" Masami said pouting, making her look cute that the boys blushed.

Kita nervous laughed while scratching her cheeks.

Soon later Osamu just noticed something after for so long of rubbing Masami's back. He noticed a Lion tattoo with a crown on its head.

"Hey Masami-san, when did you get a tattoo?" Osamu asked.

Surprisingly, everyone that was a meters away from them heard what Osamu just asked and whipped their heads on their direction. Then they walked towards Masami and checked her back. It was true that she had a tattoo that made her back look sexy.

"Uhh.. I got it when I was in middle school." she replied with a smile.

"Isn't it illegal!!!?" Suga exclaimed.

"Did your parents forced you?" Wakatoshi asked her. She looked at his direction and shaked a 'no'

"I am the who requested the tattoo since my whole family had one so I had one too!" she beamed making them blush.

- Timeskip -

"Mine!!"

"Chance ball!!"

"Kageyama!"

"Asahi-san!"

"Out!"

"Woah!! Masami! You're spikes are stong!" Asahi said and looked over the said girl on the other side of the net.

"Eeek! I feel my arms would rip off when I get to receiving that hell spike!" Yachi said trembling as she held into Kiyoko's cardigan. Actually it was Masami's, she let Kiyoko have it since she was feeling uncomfortable by Tanaka and Noya checking her out.

"Nah!" Yukie said shaking her head.

"What'd you mean 'Nah'?! That spike can kill someone!!" Kaori smacked her co-manager in the head as she was eating watermelon.

Yachi and Kiyoko giggled as they started bickering over how Masami's spike was hard and how she killed her precious watermelon.

...

"Lunch!!" Masami beamed as she jogged towards the table that was set for lunch. The table was set under the coconut trees.

"Ah! I forgot my phone on the house!! I'll be back in a minute!" Masami said waving at everyone before running towards he house.

"Me too! I'll come!! Wait for me angel-chan~~" Oikawa whined as he catched up to the said girl.

Iwaizumi sighed as he stood uo with Matsukawa, Hanamaki, and Kyotani as they catched up with the two.

"Oh, hi there Hajime-senpai!!" she beamed at him causing him to blush and look away. Matsukawa and Hanamaki just snickered at their ace's actions as they earned a smack on both of their heads.

"The kings are here too?! Hi~" she waved at the meme and vine Kings which they also blushed and waved at her.

"Oooh~ Mad dog is here also!! Hello there~" waving at him as he waved back but turned away with a blush.

"Awwee~ is Kyoken-chan blushing?" Oikawa teases his kohai which earning a smack on his head by non other than Iwaizumi.

They were talking and finally reached the house and went inside. When she went inside with the boys behind her. She was tackled by King licking her face off as she laughed.

Shiro and Mine pounced her licking her face off as she laughed because it tickles. Soon, the panther and the white tiger got off her and went to greet the boys.

Ones Masami got her phone, she got a message from the GoM. She opened it and read it which made her eyes widen but then smiled.

From: GoM❤️💛💚💙💜🖤❤️
To: Queen👑

We're gonna be leaving and be going back to Tokyo and to our schools.

Also, she said she'll be back next week! We're all excited to see her again!

Don't worry! We'll be there to visit with her! Bye~

We love you!😘

💖❤️💙💜💚🖤💛

sent 9:20am
read 2:33pm

She smiled before writing a text to them..

To: GoM❤️💛💚💙💜🖤❤️
From: Queen👑

Ok! Be safe you guys!

Tell her I miss her so much when you guys met ok? Oh! And also, come here when she is free ok?! Tell her that!

👑🖤

sent 2:40pm
...

After sending the message, she tuck her phone back to her pockets before walking out the house with the boys and went back to the teams.

They ate lunch in such chaos. Tanaka, Noya with the addition of Yamamoto, they guarded Kiyoko as she just stood there looking to my direction pleading for help. I just chuckled and went to them.

"Tanaka! Noya! Taketora!" I called as I suddenly stopped and looked over to me. Kiyoko sighed in relief then bowed before going with her fellow managers.

Going back to the three looking idiot- wait, they are idiots~ hehe..

I beamed a smile at them "You guys should eat more! Don't worry aboit Kiyoko-san! I'm gonna protect her for you guys~" I winked at them before walking to the table where the managers were and chatted.

After lunch, we played volleyball again, but this time, its in the water.

.

.

.

.

"Masami!! Someone is calling you!"

Daichi called making me look over to him.

"Commin!!" I shouted as I walked back to the surface and to Daichi who was hilding my phone.

"Thanks~" I got my phone and sat on the sand.

I looked at who was the caller...

It was...

"Taurus..."

___________________________________

Sorry for not updating so fast!

Its just... ScHooLl was holding me back🙄

Seriously, I just wanna take a break from doing all thos shitty project that are difficult as hELl!!

Fuck!

By the way? Who was the caller?

Taurus? Who iz dat?! 😂
I dunno, I just type it down what comes to mind~

Like, I really do. I just type it and don't care what would happen next.

Also!! Sorry for the typos~
:>

Bye guys~
Love you~❤️🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 946 11
ใ€Œ Knights from all over the continent wants to participate in the Swordsmanship Competition in the Capital in order to be noticed by the most powerfu...
125K 4.1K 58
Akari Ukai promised herself she was to never play volleyball again. Yet when her older brother Keishin Ukai injures himself, she must take the respon...
183K 5.2K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
576K 17K 109
~Main Story Completed~ "I want to go to Karasuno, in Miyagi" From Tokyo to Miyagi. From a prestigious all-girls school to a common high school. The r...