| ♛Reborn In BNHA: New Beginn...

By JadeTheWriter86

Please read Description: Welcome to the story of Kusuo Saiki's new life! Come and Explore Saiki's new life in... More

Chapter 1: Reborn?
Chapter 2: Playing With Izu and Baku
Chapter 3: Entering UA! UA Entrance Exam!
A/N Pairings
Chapter 4: New Student In UA! Class 1-A. And a Weird Encounter.
Chapter 5: Using my 'Quirk' and got 1st.
Chapter 6: Sports Festival?
Chapter 7: Sports Festival? Part 2
Chapter 8: Sports Festival? Part 3
Chapter 9: Sports Festival? Part 4
Chapter 10: Sports Festival Part 5, Pregnant, Baby Brother
Chapter 12: Kusuke?...

Chapter 11: Hero Names! Halloween Special!

527 24 10
By JadeTheWriter86

🎃 HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃

________________________________________________________

Note: Kuriko is a little OOC here but she still has her expressionless face * Except when she eats coffee jelly and when she is making eye contact with Denki she Blushes and her face turns into a red tomato if that was possible*

((Kuriko's Thoughts/Telepathy))

{{Saiki's Thoughts/Telepathy}}

People's Thoughts'

"People Talking Loudly"

"People Talking"

Author/Rei: Hi my fellow readers! I edited some chapters, because It was needed to publish the next Chappie, anyways hope you enjoy! ^^ )

________________________________________________________

3rd POV

"There's a difference after being aired on Tv, huh?" A feminine voice said,

"I was stopped so many times on the way here." Mina said, "Huh? Me too!" Kirishima exclaimed, "People we're staring at me, I was so embarrassed." Hagakure said, "Isn't that usual for you?" Ojiro asked, "As for me a little kid gave me the 'It's okay' chant." Sero said, "It's okay." Tsu said, "Aghha!" Sero shouted out in a negative tone, obviously upset. "We've become the center of attention in just one day." Denki said, "yeah..." Kuriko staring at Denki in a dreamy way, "UA is amazing, after all." Mineta exclaimed, the door knob turned open and a Man with long hair, and scarf on his neck came to view.

"Good morning." Aizawa said, "Good morning." All the students said in Unison. "Ribbit. Aizawa's bandages came off. I'm glad." Tsu said, "That old lady's treatment is overdramatic." Aizawa said, looking at his arm. "Anyway, today's Hero Informatics Period is a little special." Aizawa said, 'Its here!' Everyone in the class except Kuriko and AU Kusuo thought in unison. 'Special? Is it a test?' Denki thought, 'Please, don't let it be...' Denki thought, 'As it is already, I'm not good with laws regarding heroes.' Kirishima thought, "Code names." Aizawa said bluntly.

"You'll think of your hero names." Aizawa said, "This is the exciting stuff!" Everyone in Class 1-A shouted, Aizawa's eyes flashed red, and his hair floating in the air. "It's because this is related to the hero draft picks I talked about the other day." Aizawa began, "The draft starts its proceedings in two to three years, after you've gained experience, and are regarded as work-ready by the pros. In other words, the calls that the first-year students receieved shows the interest they have in your future." Aizawa explained, Mineta was shivering, "It's possible for the offers to be rescinded if their interest in you dies down before graduation." Aizawa's long explanation ended, "Adults are so harsh." Mineta said while shivering, "The calls we received will become our own hurdle, right?" Hagakure asked, "Right. And these are the results of the offers that you recieved." Aizawa said, and pressed a button from a remote thing, showing:

NUMBERS OF OFFERS IN CLASS A - 104,123

Kuriko: 100,000

Todoroki: 4123

Bakugo: 3556

Tokoyami: 360

Iida: 301

Kaminari: 272

Yaoyorozu: 108

Kirishima: 68

Uraraka: 20

Sero: 14

"Usually, It's more distributed, but these three drew attention this year." Aizawa said, "They're on a different level! But... Kuriko, how did you get so many?! It's so cool! You did awesome though." Denki shouted, "Uh... t-thank you." Kuriko's face flushed red every second. "The pros are so blind." Aoyama said angry. 'You're the one whose blind. You have a admirer/stalker always beside you after school!' Kuriko, Kusuo, and Midoriya thought at the same time. "First place is Kuriko, 2nd place is Todoroki, and 3rd place is Bakugo?" Jirou asked dumbfounded, "It's opposite of the sports festival ranking." Kirishima said, "They're probably scared of him since he had to be restrained on the podium." Sero said referring to Bakugo. "Pros shouldn't be scared!" Bakugo shouted.

Yaoyorozu sighed, "You're amazing, Todoroki." She praised. "I'm sure it's all because of my dad." Todoroki said bluntly, Uraraka was shaking Iida, while Iida was suffering, "I got an offer!" She exclaimed with tears in her eyes, Mineta was shaking Midoriya, "Midoriya, you don't have any." He said, "They probably got scared because you fought so recklessly." Mineta explained, and Midoriya sighed mentally "Woah! Kusuo and Kuriko-Chan you got a hundred-thousand! You're so cool!" Denki said, "T-thanks." Kuriko said while looking away, blushing furiously, "Thanks." Kusuo said bluntly. "With that in mind, regardless of whether you received offers or not, you'll be in an internship with the pro-heroes." Aizawa stated, "Internship?" Midoriya asked, "Yes."

"At USJ, you all have already experienced a fight against the villains, but by actually working alongside a pro, you can receive a more productive training." Aizawa explained, "That's what the hero name is for?" Sato said, "I'm looking forward to it!" Uraraka said cheerfully. "The hero names are temporary, but if you're not serious about it..." Aizawa trailed off staring at the door, "Then you'll all be sent to hell!" A feminine voice said,

All the boys blushed even Denki(Kuriko's crush), Kuriko scoffed "Since the names chosen as a student could become well known and end up as your professional name." the woman explained, "Midnight!" All the boys exclaimed, "Well, that's how it is." Aizawa said, "Midnight will evaluate your choice of names. I can't do those things." Aizawa said picking up his yellow sleeping bag.

IN AIZAWA SHOTA'S CASE

"What? You haven't decided on a hero name?" young Hizashi asked, "I don't want to be on news and I don't care about names." young Aizawa explained. "Okay, then!" young Hizashi put his fist up, "Then.. you're Eraserhead!" young Hizashi shouted, "Okay, that's fine." young Aizawa said bluntly.

"Choosing a name that represents your future, projects your desired image and brings you closer to it. That's what it means to say 'names and nature often do agree.' Like All Might." Aizawa said, 'All Might.' Midoriya thought, 'Hero name...' Kuriko, Kusuo, and Midoriya thought in Unison. 'A name that represents who I want to be in the future.' he thought

"You can present it once you've finished." Midoriya explained, 'We have to present it?' Kirishima thought, 'That requires a lot of confidence...' Sero thought, "Hero I go." Aoyama said and opened his eyes, "A shining hero..." "きらめきが止まらない。" he said sparkling, "Translated to say, 'I can't stop twinkling.'" he said, "It's a sentence!" Everyone mentally shouted, "You should remove the 'I' and shorten the 'can not' to 'can't'" Midnight said, "Right, Mademoiselle." Aoyama said, "That's okay?" Almost everyone in the class asked, "And decide between English or French!" Sato asked, "Then I'm next!" Mina said cheerfully and stood confidently in-front of everyone, "My hero name is Alien Queen." She said smiling, "Two!" "Do you want to be that thing with acidic blood? Stop that!" Midnight shouted, Mina whined and went back to her seat, 'You idiot!' everyone shouted, 'Since the weird ones went first, it feels like ours has to be funny too.' Everyone thought(Except Kuriko and Kusuo.) And the atmosphere went negative.

"Ribbit. May I go next?" Tsu asked, "Sure, Tsu." Midnight said smiling, "I decided on this name back in elementary school." She said and showed her board, "Rainy Season Hero, Froppy." she said, "How cute! It's so personable too!" Midnight suddenly appeared next to Tsu, and the atmosphere was now neutral, "It's a good model for a lovable name!"

Everyone raised their fists in the air chanting, "Froppy, Froppy, Froppy..." 'Thank you, Froppy.' 'It changed the atmosphere.' Everyone thought, "Then me too!" Kirishima shouted, "Sturdy Hero, Red Riot." Kirishima said, "Red Riot!" Midnight exclaimed, "This is a homage to the Chivalrous hero, Crimson Riot, right?" Midnight asked, "Yes, he's old school, but Crimson is everything that I want to be." Midnight smiled, "Shouldering, the name you admire will come with much pressure." She asked, "I'm prepared for that." he said, 'Kirishima is so cool!' Kuriko and Midoriya thought, 'Before I met All Might...'

"A name when you become a hero?" Inko asked looking at Midoriya, "Yeah, I can't choose between these, and Kuriko-chan isn't helping!" young Midoriya said, "Because I don't care about heroes or names." young Kuriko said, her big purple-eyes looking at Midoriya. "Kuriko come here." Inko said, patting on the couch." Kuriko sighed and sat down looking at the paper, she was pale, "Let's see. Might All one." Inko started, "Mighty boy, All Might Jr." She said, "Junior!" Midoriya shouted, and Kuriko sweat dropped, Inko continued, "Mighty Man. Captain All Might. Super All Might." She said, while Midoriya was jumping up and down. "Super!" Midoriya shouted, "Super!" Inko said, and carried Midoriya along with Kuriko, Kuriko looked at Midoriya confused, 'Those names are All Might but a little different' she thought

'Just like that, I would think of similar names that made me happy. But...' 'now that I've inherited his power and he's training me...' 'there's such a big difference between us so I can't take on that name.' Midoriya thought, "Oh no, I haven't thought up a name yet." Denki said, Jirou poked his shoulder, "Should I name you?" she asked, "How's Jammingway?" she asked, and Denki was happy, "Oh it's a parody of Hemmingway who wrote A Farewell to Arms." he said, "That sounds smart." Denki said, "It's cool!" he said, "I-if that's what Denki-kun likes, then I like it too!" Kuriko joined in the conversation, "I know right!" Denki smiled at Kuriko whose a blushing mess now. "W-well..." Jirou trying not to laugh, "Even though you're really strong... you always become... like that." she said referring when Denki had both his thumbs up and saliva on his mouth and a tear on his right eye. "ewhey." Denki said in her imagination, "Hey, Jirou! Stop fooling around!" Denki said, while Kuriko was just staring at him like she was looking at coffeejelly. Jirou being Jirou ignored the two and stood in front of the class.

"Hearing Hero, Earphone Jack." She said, "That's nice! Next!" Midnight said, "Tentacle hero, Tentacole." Shoji said, "It's a play on words with 'tentacle' and 'taco'" Midnight explained, "Taping Hero, Cellophane." Sero said, "Easy to understand! That's important!" Midnight said with a thumbs up, "Martial Arts Hero, Tailman." Ojiro said, "It represents your body!" Midnight popped in, "Sweets Hero, Sugarman." Satou said, "How Sweet!" Midnight said, "Pinky!" Mina shouted, "Pink color, pink skin!" Midnight cheered, "Stun Gun Hero." Denki said, "Chargebolt, by putting together 'charge' and 'lightening bolt.'" Denki explained, "So cool..." Kuriko whispered, "How Electrifying!" Midnight cheered again, "Stealth Hero, Invisible Girl." Hagakure said, "Nice! I like it!" Midnight said cheerfully, "Keep them coming, everyone!" She said, "So that I don't bring shame to this name, Everything hero, Creati." Yaoyorozu said, "It's creative!" Midnight said, "shoto." Todoroki said, "That's your name." Midnight walked up to Todoroki, "That's okay?" She asked, "Yes." Todoroki said, "Jet-Black Hero, Tsukoyomi." Tokoyami said, "God of the night." Midnight said, [I think I've heard of Jet-Black...oh It was Kaidou with his fantasy of being Jet-Black wings.] Kuriko and Kusuo thought, "Kusuko..." Kuriko said, "It starts with Ku! Kuriko!" Midnight said, "Saiki..." Kusuo said bluntly, "It's your family name... Is that alright?" Midnight asked, "Yes." Kusuo said, "Fresh-picked Hero, Grape Juice." Mineta said, "It's pop and kitschy." Midnight said, Kouji showed his board, a bit shy. 'PETTING HERO ANIMA' "Okay, sure." Midnight made a thumbs up. "King Explosion Murder." Bakugo said "You should refrain from those." Midnight said

"Why?!" Bakugo shouted, getting irritated. "Just use Explosion Kid." Kirishima said, "Shut up, Stupid hair!" "Explosion Kid..." "Well, I'll present mine." Uraraka said, "All of you, shut up!" Uraraka showed her board in-front of the class, "I had already thought of it. Uravity." She said, "How clever!" Midnight said, and Uraraka sighed in relief.

"Choosing a hero name is going a lot smoother than I expected. The ones left are Bakugo, who has to think of another name, Iida, and then Midoriya, right?" Midnight asked

'Tenya, I didn't know whether to tell you yesterday, but..." "I can't feel my legs at all." "That can't be! Your lying!" Iida said worriedly, "The Ingenium will probably..." "end... right here." He said, "No! You still have to lead so many people!" Iida said, "I don't want this!" Iida shouted, "I don't either." his brother said, Iida started to tear up, "And so..." "If it's okay with you, will you carry on this name for me?" he asked

'I can't... not yet...' Iida thought, Iida showed his board, that shows, 'TENYA' "That's your name..." Midnight said, "Midoriya, are you done?" She asked, "Um... yes." He said, 'This is it, right?" He thought, and showed his board. "Midoriya..." "You're okay with that?" Denki asked, "You might be called that forever." Kirishima said, "Yeah. I never liked this name, until now." He said, "But someone change the meaning of this name and that had a big impact on me, and it made me happy." He said

"I'm not going to be the "good for nothing" Deku, forever. I'm the Deku who always gives his best!"

"This is my hero name." Midoriya said, Katsuki raised his head, Uraraka smiled, and the board shows his hero name; 'DEKU' 

Hero Names;

Yuuga Aoyama: the Shining Hero: Can't Stop Twinkling

Couldn't find a good Image...*

Mina Ashido: Pinky

Tsuyu Asui: Rainy Season Hero "Froppy".

Tenya Iida: Ingenium

There isn't a good picture I could find*

Ochako Uraraka: Uravity

Mashirao Ojiro: the Martial Arts Hero: Tailman

Denki Kaminari: Stun Gun Hero: Chargebolt

Eijiro Kirishima: the Sturdy Hero: Red Riot

Kouji Kouda: the Petting Hero: Anima

Rikidou Satou: Sugar Man

Mezou Shouji: Tentacle Hero: Tentacole.

Kyouka Jirou: the Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack

Hanta Sero: the Taping Hero: Cellophane

Fumikage Tokoyami:  the Jet-Black Hero: Tsukuyomi

Shouto Todoroki: Shōto

Tooru Hagakure: the Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl

Katsuki Bakugo: ?????? ????

Izuku Midoriya: Deku

Minoru Mineta: the Fresh-Picked Hero: Grape Juice

(I don't want to see Mineta. So no picture for him.)

Momo Yaoyorozu: the Everything Hero: Creati

Kuriko Saiki: Kusuko

AU Kusuo Saiki: Saiki

(Long Time Skip)

___H_A_L_L_O_W_E_E_N___S_P_E_C_I_A_L___

Kuriko POV

"Kuriko-chan!" I heard Midoriya's voice behind me, I turned around to face him and I saw him panting. "What is it Midoriya?" I asked, "Halloween is coming soon! I wanted to know what costume your going to be wearing." Midoriya said, "Oh, Halloween is actually tomorrow, and my costume is a surprise." I said, "Oh, okay!" Midoriya said, "Midoriya!" Uraraka shouted and waved at Midoriya's direction. "Oh- uh.. H-Hi Uraraka-san!" Midoriya waved back blusing. Knowing that Midoriya was distracted, I ran up to Kusuo (AU). "Hey, Kusuo. Are you done making those clothes?" I asked, "Yeah." He nodded, "Okay! Let's go home then." I said, he nodded. I teleported to my Bedroom. I guess he also teleported. I went to bed and fell into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up, blinded by the sun shining, just right in the middle of my balcony. ((Yes, I have a Balcony.)) I got off my bed and stretched a bit, and saw a bride dress, with fake blood on it, a ring, a bouquet of flowers, a flower crown, and a veil. "Nice..." I said, and put on the dress put some fake blood on it, I also put some blood spilling on both of my eyes, I grabbed my glasses and put it on. I pushed my glasses, and took the bouquet of flowers. Then, "Voila!~" I said, and teleported at Saiki's bedroom and saw him dressed as a groom. {{Why did you ask me to make wedding dresses anyway?" Saiki asked, "Well, after I met Rei on the train from the sports festival, I suddenly saw Teruhashi. She was freaking out that people look weird with tentacles, colored skin, claws, animal ears and tails. And she was looking for you." I continued, "Even though that Teruhashi is in my show not your AU show." I said. "I see.." He nodded, "Then why the wedding dresses?" he asked again, I sighed. "When the show ended I erased her memory of seeing me as a girl." I explained, "So you want her to get the wrong Idea?" He asked, "Yes. After all, I hated her." I said, "I understand, lets go to school now."

"Wow! Kuriko you look really beautiful in that dress, except for the blood part!" Uraraka exclaimed, while Midoriya is glaring at Kusuo, a glare that death is jealous of. How did he get scary all of a sudden? "Kuriko... are you and Kusuo dating?" He said sweetly, "No! You got the wrong Idea!" me and Kusuo said in sync, "Plus, I like someone else." I said, "Oooh~ who is it Kuriko~ fufufu..." Uraraka smiled, I started to get flustered and red. "Hey Kuriko-chan!" A familiar voice called out, I turned around only to see Denki Kaminari. ((Why now Denki?!)) I mentally screamed, I made eye-contact with Denki and my face turned crimson red. I fainted.

AU Kusuo POV

I looked at Kuriko and saw her face was red, when she was facing Denki. So I was right. She does have a crush on him. And then I saw her faint. I mentally face-palmed. "Are you for real." I muttered, "Huh? What was that Kusuo?" Midoriya asked, "Nothing." I said, and carried the fainted bride. "Wow, Kusuo. You and Kuriko look so cool in that costume! Plus, Kuriko looks so cute!" Denki complimented, Your not helping' I thought and sighed, looking at the now dead Kuriko who was a red tomato. I went to the nurses office. And when she woke up we went to the rooftop.

"I... I talked to Denki-san... h-he complimented me..." muttered Kuriko, obviously daydreaming of Denki. "You didn't talk to him, because you fainted." I deadpanned, clearly ignoring me she muttered, "he looked so hot..." I was pale. IS SHE IGNORING ME?! AFTER ALL I'VE DONE THIS IS THE THANKS I GET! I was fuming in anger. But I calmed myself down and sighed. You really like him don't you? I thought, and I stood up in-front of her. "If you really like him that much. I'll help you." I said, "Huh?! Really?! Why?" She asked surprised. "Because I have nothing to do so I'll help you." Not really. I just miss my sister who looked like you in my world. Kuriko. "Oh well you didn't say much. But let's start now! Here's the plan." Kuriko said, "WOAH! Hold on! Now? As in Now now?" I asked, "Yes! Now!" Kuriko said, "And since when did you start to plan?" I asked, "Not important! Let's get on with it." Kuriko said, I sighed. Oh well, I guess there is no turning back now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 30K 100
Because of unknown reasons, the overpowered Kusuo Saiki suddenly appeared in a world that has people with supernatural abilities called quirks. Saiki...
307K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
475K 20.6K 70
Ever since your Quirk first manifested, you've been the apple of everyone's eye. With the goal of becoming a hero, you enroll to U.A. and soon find y...
5.6K 204 52
My Hero Academia fanfiction following the Anime series with my own twists and OC. Hiroko Midoriya is the daughter of Inko and Hisashi Midoriya, aka...