Gamemode: Shokugeki no Soma...

By OllveyCrage

Shokugeki no Soma Various x Female Reader. It was a normal day for you, Quarantine was really boring and it w... More

1- System
2- Shokugeki no Soma
3- #75 Examination Hall
4- Entrance Exam
5- #74 Welcome to Totsuki
6- Polar Star Dorm
7- #73 Skipping School
8 - #71 Nikumi
9 - #70 Shokugeki Don
10 - #68 Camp from Hell
11 - #67 Inui and Sekimori
12 - #63 Shinomiya's Class
13 - Shokugeki Legumes
14 - Preparation
15 - #61 Last Day of Camp
16 - #60 Saiba Joichiro
17 - #59 Joichiro VS Soma
18 - Back Home
19 - #58 Karaage
20 - #57 Alchemist
21 - Date
22 - #56 Soma and Hayama
Special Chapters Introduction
Scenario A:
Scenario B:
Scenario C:
Scenario D:
Scenario E:
Scenario F:
Scenario G:
Scenario H:
23 - #55 Elections
24 - #51 Autumns Preliminaries
25 - #49 1st and 2nd Round
26 - #47 3rd & 4th Round
27 - #45 Mimasaka Subaru
28 - #44 End of Preliminaries
29 - #40 Finals
30 - #38 Stagiaire
31 - Stagiaire Completed!
32 - #36 Hot Springs
32 - B
32 - C
32 - D
32.5 - Maple Event
33 - Moon Festival Pt. 1/2
33.5 - Moon Festival Pt. 2/2
34 - #29 Part 1/3
34 - #29 Part 2/3
Author's Note Please Read ♥
35 - Part 3/3 ♥ Special Chapter
36 - #27 Saving Polar Star
37 - Celebration
38 - ♥ Going to the Market
39 - The Key
40 - ♥ Favor
41 - #25 Central VS RS
42 - ♥♥ Rentaro VS Ryo
43 - ♥ Eishi's Class
44 - #23 Motivation
45 - #22 First Day Of AE
46 - ♥♥ Part 1/2
47 - ♥♥ Part 2/2
48 - #15 ♥ Training
49 - ♥ Dad is...
50 - The Past
51 - #13 Part 1 of 6
52 - #13 Part 2 of 6
53 - #13 Part 3 of 6
54 -#12 Part 4 of 6
55 - Part 5 of 6
56 - Part 6 of 6
57 - #10 Part 1 of 5
58 - Part 2 of 5
59 - Part 3 of 5
60- Part 4 of 5
61 - Part 5 of 5
62 - #9 Rest Day
63 - #6 Part 1 of 3
64 -Part 2 of 3
65 -Part 3 of 3
66 -Part 1 of 4
67 -Part 2 of 4
68 -Part 3 of 4
69 -Part 4 of 4
70 -5th Bout
71 - Gifting
72 - New Director, New Elite Ten
73 - We're 2nd years
Unlocked Endings
Ending A - Aldini Isami
Ending B - Aldini Takumi
Ending C - Hayama Akira
Ending D - Ibusaki Shun
Ending E - Isshiki Satoshi
Ending F - Kurokiba Ryo
Ending G - Tsukasa Eishi
Ending H - Yukihira Soma
Ending I - Nakiri Erina
Ending J - Nakiri Alice
Ending K - Sakaki Ryoko
Ending L - Tadokoro Megumi
Epilouge
💞 💞 💞
I wonder how-

32 - A

7.7K 262 198
By OllveyCrage

{3rd Person's Point of View}

"It's Megumi's match point." / "Isshiki-senpai has no way out!"

"Woah! That's amazing!" You said popping out of nowhere which shocked everyone.

"AHHH!?!" everyone yelled while Isshiki took this to his advantage and scored a point.

"Eh? What did you say?" someone said.

"Inn keeper?" Megumi asked. "Sorry, let me go take a look."

"Eh~ They're finally on their way here." you mumbled smiling.

"Who?" Takumi asked you.

"Honorable Guests." you replied smiling.

"Then is there anyone else that would like to face me?" Isshiki asked as everyone shook their heads. Isshiki turned his head to look at you, "How about-"

"Ehe~ Excuse me." you replied and ran off.

"Ehh? (Reader)-chan?!" Isshiki asked.

~ ( 🍽 ) ~

"Geh... Today it's not only Ryoko, nor (Reader)-cchi but even Nikumi-cchi..." Yuki said while covering her chest. "This is... This is... Unfair!!" she yelled and splashed water to everyone as you giggled.

"Like I thought it's the meat! It's because you have the meat's power, right?! Even though I have the meat's power..." Yuki said crying while fondling her breast.

"Um..." Ikumi mumbled sweatdropping.

"Don't mind her, Mito-san. Yuki's always like this whenever we enter the bath." Ryoko replied. "Even so, Megumi's really slow." Time passed by and Megumi didn't come to the spring.

~ ( 🍽 ) ~

"That's really neat." Ikumi said.

"The spring water here is supposedly good for your skin." Ryoko replied.

"Our skin became all smooth and silky-" Yuki said but stopped when they heard someone groaning.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch!!"

"Are you okay? You shouldn't push yourself." Megumi said.

"What's wrong?" Ikumi asked.

"We're terribly sorry for all the ruckus. Our fish cook sprained his back you see." the lady replied.

"I-I can get through this with guts- Ouch, ouch, ouch!" the fish cook groaned while holding his back.

"Um, like I thought. Please allow me to help with you anything!" Megumi said.

"You're right, all of our other stand-ins were constantly injured. All of them either sprained their ankle, broke their bone and fell." the lady replied.

"Our entire staff was wiped out." She added which made all of you sweat-drop.

"Wiped out?" Ikumi asked.

"Woah, is this some kind of curse." you whispered to Yuki who nodded in agreement.

"Interesting, curse in a hot spring." Yuki whispered.

"It's just a coincidence, right?" Ryoko replied.

"And here's the problem. Our third got the wrong date and invited other guest else to the Inn."

"In that case, don't you think we'd be all the more helpful to you?" Isami asked along with the other boys. (Shun, Marui, Shoji and Daigo)

"We have this many cooks to spare. Please let us help you." Marui said while fixing his glasses.

"We're students from Totsuki Academy who survived past to the Stagiaire." Shoji stated.

"You can rely on all of us!" Daigo added while giving out a thumbs-up.

"I'll help too!" Yuki beamed.

"Please allow us to help." Ryoko added.

"You can leave everything to us!" Ikumi said fired up.

"Leave the service to me!" you added grinning.

"Please! Inn Keeper!" Megumi replied.

"We should be the ones. We're counting on you." the lady said.

~ ( 🍽 ) ~

"The appetizer course are here." you said bowing.

'That voice...' Hisako, Erina and Alice thought and immediately turned their heads.

"Please take your time and enjoy the meal." you added smiling.

"(Reader)-chan?!" the three exclaimed. "Why are you here?"

"Eh? Am I not allowed to be here?" you asked grinning as Erina and Hisako blushed.

"I received the compensations." Erina replied and flipped her hair.

"Great! That means I owe you nothing anymore? And Hisako-chan's in good terms with you now?" you replied winking at Hisako.

Erina shot Hisako a questioning look. "W-We were on the same shop for the Stagiaire." Hisako explained.

"Well then... Enjoy the appetizer." you replied smiling.

"Itadakimasu." Alice said. "I was looking forward to the hot springs but like I thought, nothing beats the food here!"

"Itadakimasu." Hisako said and clasped her hands together.

Erina stared at the food. "Itadakimasu." she proudly said.

"Ara! This is pretty good! These smoked mini tomatoes." Alice complimented.

"This is the soup course." you stated smiling and served the dish to them.

"It feels like there's thousands of knowledge filled into one flavor. In this Japanese Shrimp Salad." Hisako stated.

"The dear meat combined with budu fish sauce."

"It feels like the dish was fired from another country."

"The use of both mushrooms in the miso soup It seems to balance out really well."

"This is like Japan's fairies that calm your heart in the bath."

"These are made by novices, right?" Erina asked. "But they were made carefully and they were dishes you can thoroughly enjoy."

"It's what the guest said about each dish." you said smiling.

"All right! We did it!" everyone yelled.

You giggled when you heard Isami's rumbling stomach causing him to blush. "Now that I feel relieved, I'm getting hungry."

"Let's start eating then." Shun said.

~ ( 🍽 ) ~

"Ya-hoo! It's fall!" Yuki cheered while you say on the rocks near Ikumi.

"This gets me fired up!" Ikumi yelled but everyone stopped when someone from the bushes emerged.

"Yukihira?! Kurokiba-kun and Hayama-kun too?"

"Now that I think about it, the three of you weren't around this whole time!" Yuki exclaimed.

"Oh, it's Nikumi." Soma said while staring up.

"Y-You! W-What were you doing until now?" Ikumi asked embarrassed and covered herself.

You on the other hand laughed and hand them towels. "You guys didn't catch it?" you asked causing them to groan.

"The River's Master was pretty hard opponent." Soma said. "And in the end, it got away."

"Hah?" / "That sounds rough." / "Are you an idiot?"

~ ( 🍽 ) ~

"Ah~ That was tiring." you sighed out while sitting on the roof with Shun and Isami.

"I agree." Shun said.

"But after trying the baths here it has calmed me down." Isami replied which made you giggle.

"You're right." you replied then suddenly you saw a meteor.

"(Reader)-chan! It's a shooting star!" Isami said gleefully while pointing at it.

"Let's make a wish." Shun replied so you grinned and closed your eyes.

'I wish... (Comment down your wish! 🤭 I want to know your wishes~)'

'I wish time would stop right now.' / 'I wish I won't have to leave (Reader)'s side.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 15.6K 101
A girl, brought by Nakamura Azami into the world of culinary, a girl who can tell by her unique eyes the flavor of any palate, however she herself do...
19.7K 686 31
-Bokuto x Fem!Reader (plus some Kuroo x Fem!Reader) -Bokuto's your neighbor. Your childhood friend. Of course, you had a crush on him back when you...
141K 3.9K 33
You were abandoned by your family and left on the streets until Soma's dad found you. Now you live with them and cook with them. What happens when So...
24.9K 752 40
Cooking is his specialty, his passion, and his purpose. Shiro, the older sister, will always support her little brother no matter what. Sometimes Shi...