Freak Out! She's Engaged (Gir...

By SkylarJapera

Rose takes Sam advice lightly. Once you fall for a Grayson there is no turning back. Sequel to Wait Before Y... More

Not This Again
Don't Judge A Human By It's Unique Sleeves!
Into My Bed...She Will Be.
Cat and Mouse
Dark, Wild, And Dirty.
Silly Games
Never Put First
Rainbow and Sunshines
Stay
Bruises
Stares of Death
Insecurities
Fair Game
Yours
Stop Trying to Steal What's Mine
Victory
Battle of Hell
Dinner Crasher
Not Strangers
What A Surprise!
A Flight Away
Not Without You
No One Have What We Have
Mission Accomplished
Tell Me!
True Colors
All of Me
Only You
Good Enough
Then it Clicks
Straight Forward
Insanity
You Were R...
Freak Out!
I hate you

A Crush

24.1K 891 248
By SkylarJapera

Chapter 6

I sit at the lab table and tap my pencil against the desk. The professor then walks in and begins to lecture. Nathalie sneaks in not to long after. She quietly takes a seat next to me and the professor ignores her. Welcome to college. I glance her way and she smiles, embarrassed, her cheeks red. She has never been late before. I arch my eyebrow curious.

I then turn my attention back towards the white board. This section was important and our second exam was coming up shortly. Throughout the class I could naturally feel Nathalie hazel eyes on me. It was annoying. 

Once class is over, I gather my things and head to the door quickly leaving Nathalie behind. However, she catches up. "Rose." She calls my name softly. 

"What?" I frown.

"You're mad at me?" She questions.

"Maybe." I shrug, continuing to walk towards the building exit. 

"Are you going to tell what has you upset?"

I ignore her and she sighs beside me. We continue to walk towards our table to meet up with Austin and Paul and Nathalie drops the subject. We both take a seat and Austin begins to tell us about his hot new professor. I roll my eyes at the subject. In a matter of time he would be telling us how he was banging this professor. Paul just sits across from me and sketch. 

My mood was getting better until the red head shows up. She sits next to Nathalie and begin to talk about her day. I roll my eyes. Sam has been coming around lately. She wasn't that bad of a person but she was the main reason why Nathalie and I haven't fucked yet. I frown. It was always something with her.

"I think I should just drop the class."

"You're going to do fine Sam." Nathalie grins while touching her shoulder. I roll my eyes.

"She hates me." Sam pouts.

Before Nathalie could say anything else I cut her off. "Sitting here whining is not going to help anything. Grow some balls Sam."

Sam scowls but I ignore her and stand, "I'm out."

I wasn't surprised when I hear Nathalie voice behind me. She grabs my shoulder and say, "That was rude Rose."

"I'm not a nice person Nathalie." I say grabbing my helmet off my bike. Nathalie frowns not liking my answer. 

"I thought you liked Sam." Nathalie says.

"I said I didn't hate her." I reply annoyed. "Why does it matter anyway."

"Because she's my best friend Rose."

I groan. 

"You've been grumpy lately." Nathalie reaches for my arm. "Why?"

I snatch my arm away. "You've been dropping our sex dates for Sam."

"I have not."

I scowl and open my phone showing her the teasing pictures she has been sending me lately. She blushes and I arch my eyebrow. I still couldn't figure her out. It was like during the day she was this innocent angel but at night she was an lustful goddess.

"I thought you deleted those." She pouts.

I smirk, "I need something to look at during my lonely nights."

Nathalie frowns confused and then she blushes getting my point. 

"I'm horny." I whine in frustration.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes but I roll my eyes.

She grabs my waist pulling me closer. I wanted to push her away but this innocent side of Nathalie was growing on me. "Soon okay?" She says kissing my cheek softly.

"How soon?" I question.

"I don't know." Nathalie replies. "Things have been busy lately."

"You mean you and Sam been busy lately." I scowl snatching away from her. I settle on my bike and put on my helmet.

"Rose." Nathalie calls my name but I ignore her. 

"Please." Nathalie pouts. But I crank up my bike letting it roar to life. Nathalie scowls, "Is it just about sex with you!" She hiss.

"Yes." I smirk.

Nathalie frowns and huffs in anger. I grin. Angry Nathalie has been activated. She throws her Prada bag at me and scream, "Fuck you, Rose." I duck my head the expensive bag almost colliding with my head. I shake my head and speed off. 

<><>

Around eight, I was sitting on my couch in my comfy clothes eating ice-cream and watching 'Face Off' on SYFY. I was enjoying being alone until I hear someone knocking on my door. I groan and get up to answer the door. I was surprised to see it was Austin. He waves and I frown, "How did you know I lived here?"

"Sources." He replies. "Are you going to let me in?" 

I roll my eyes and step aside. Austin looks around and sits on the couch getting comfortable. So much for being alone tonight. "Nice place." He says. 

"Thanks." I reply. "What do you want?" I cut to the chase.

"Being nosy of course." He smiles. "What did you do to Nathalie? She stormed back to the table and only had awful things to say about you."

I roll my eyes. "Nothing. She can't handle the truth."

"What?" Austin asks. "That you only want to fuck her."

"She told you." 

"Girl, old news. I've been knowing for quite some time now."

I look at him curiously. I wondered how much he knew. Austin grins and answer my question, "She came to me after the rump in my bathroom." Austin frowns. "On my sink."

I roll my eyes and scowl. "Whatever." I sit back on the couch and grab my ice-cream.

Austin arches his eyebrow and look at me and then back at the screen. "Face off?"

"Yes." I sigh. 

Austin grins and then chuckle. "Look, if you're going to continue to sleep with Nathalie then you're going to have to get use to Sam being around. The two are unbreakable trust me nothing can break them up. I mean Sam did-

I turn towards Austin. "Did what?"

"Nothing." He squeaks standing. I scowl and try to chase after him but he was fast.

"Sorry." He breathes. "I can't tell you. When Nathalie is ready she will."

"Fuck all of you." I holler. "You all and your secrets."

Austin generally looks sorry so I don't push him further. "I know you like Nathalie and she really likes you-

"I don't like her." I retort. "I want to fuck her."

"Right." Austin says slowly. "Anyways, Sam is cool. Just try getting used to her."

"Whatever." I sneer. "Get out of my house."

"Right." Austin grab his keys and I slam the door in his face before he can say anything else. I just wanted to be alone.

<><>

The next day, I try to be nicer to Sam. Nathalie is still pissed. I can tell by the way she is looking at me with fiery in her eyes. I ignore her and Paul sparks my interest when he speaks about some underground motorcycle competition.

"You wanna go?" He asks me.

"Sure." I grin. 

I watch him pull out two tickets and I arch my eyebrow at this. I look around the table and then my eyes land back on him. "I was going to go with my friend Ty but he's busy."

"Right." Austin say slowly beside him.

Nathalie eyes me and I eye her back. What the fuck was going on? Before I could say anything. Paul and Austin was standing to go to their next class. Sam glances down at her phone and tells Nathalie she had to go. Nathalie nods her head and Sam plants a kiss on her forehead. I try not to grit my teeth but sudden anger was flowing through my veins. I guess Sam notice her slip up because she glances my way in an apologetic manner. "Bad habit." She shrugs. Before I could lie and say 'I don't give a fuck' Nathalie was speaking.

"It's okay." Nathalie says. "She doesn't care."

"Um-" Sam runs her hand through her tangled red curls. I guess she could feel the tension between Nathalie and I. "Okay-I think. Um, I'm gonna go. See ya later Nat."

"Yes, see you tonight for dinner."

"Of course." Sam grins. "Pasta?" She pouts.

Nathalie laughs, "Yes, pasta. Now run along. You don't want to keep her waiting."

Sam eyes widen looking down at her watch. "Right, bye."

I look at Nathalie and she begins to gather her books. "What was that?"

"What?" Nathalie questions.

"Don't play stupid." I frown. "I did what you asked. I'm being nice."

Nathalie rolls her eyes and continues to walk away from me. However, I pull her by her waist and push her softly into the nearby wall. Nathalie scowls up at me and clenches her fist. She was livid. "I'm not some whore for you to fuck."

"I thought-

"No." She cuts me off by waving her hand. "We can be friends with benefits and if you want to keep it a secret fine. But, do not treat me like a whore."

"My bad." I say. "I didn't mean it like that."

"Yeah, whatever." She folds her arms over her chest and looks away. 

"I won't treat you like that again. I was just frustrated okay?"

"Okay." Nathalie replies. But I knew she was still pissed. "Have fun on your date with Paul."

"Date?" I question.

"The motorcycle competition."

I chuckle, "That's not a date."

"Paul has a crush on you." Nathalie explains. "He asked me for advice yesterday and I told him that it wasn't a good idea but I guess he didn't take my advice. So, let him down easy."

"Who says I don't want to try this out." I joke. "Paul is a cool guy."

Nathalie doesn't find this funny. She frowns and pushes me away. Luckily, I was quick and pushed her back into the wall. She growls and I'm shocked at how pissed she is. "Let me go." She hisses.

"I'm kidding." I laugh. Nathalie frowns and turn her head from me. But she relaxes against the wall and I let go of her arms. Paul was a cool guy but I didn't like him like that. I take this time to take in Nathalie outfit. She was wearing one of her famous million dollar dresses with the matching heels. Nathalie wasn't the type I usually went for either. Maybe I was changing. Because gothic girls and bad boys was my usual cup of tea.

"Are you listening to me?" Nathalie snaps me out of my thoughts. "You should tell him you're not into him."

I smirk. Nathalie is possessive as hell. It was sexy. "I will." I say and she relaxes.

She then begins to play with her fingers. She was nervous about something. "I won't tell him that the reason I don't want to be with him is because his friend is fucking me." I reassure her.

"Rose." Nathalie blushes.

"It's the truth." I tease.

Nathalie rolls her eyes. "Are you still going to that motorcycle thing?" I watch as she purse her lips and wrinkle her nose in disgust. I smirk. She's totally jealous. "Yes, I'm still going." I confirm.

"Well, enjoy yourself." 

"I will." I smirk. I knew this was bothering her.

Nathalie runs her finger up and down my arm making me shudder. She then leans in and kisses me softly. I have to say that this is one of the best kisses I have ever received. She makes my insides tingle as her tongue takes control. 

I groan, pulling her closer. Nathalie bites down on my bottom lip, almost drawing blood. I wince but she gently sucks the pain away, apologizing. I push her back into the wall and take control of the kiss and she submits. Her hands make its way into my dark tresses and she pulls making me hiss.

The kiss ends to my disappointment. I hate how much of a hold she has on me. I would do anything for her to kiss me like that again. 

"I have to go." She smirks devilish playing with the belt buckle on my jeans. "Have fun with Paul tomorrow." 

<><>

The motorcycle competition was awesome. I hadn't been to anything like that in a while and Paul was great company. I had so much fun that once he dropped me off at home I had forgot that he thought this was a date. I quickly nudge his shoulder in a friendly manner and try to go into my apartment quickly as possible.

However, he grabs my shoulder pulling me back softly. "Sorry." He lets me go quickly. "I know you don't like being touch. But-" He looked nervous and I didn't want to be here right now. "I really had a great time with you Rose."

"Yeah, me too."

"Really?" He grins brightly and I instantly feel bad because Paul is a great guy. He's good looking and to top it off his tattoos are creative and sexy. I sigh. He would be perfect for me but I wasn't into him and now I had to tell him.

"Yes, Paul." I smile. "You're a great friend." Please get the point. I pray. Before Paul could say anything my phone begins to ring. I glance down and see the big bold name 'Nathalie

"Sorry, I got to take this."

He nods his head. I quickly answer and say, "Daddy?"

"What?" Nathalie says on the other end.

"No, dad." I continue to pretend I was on the phone with my father. "Repeat that again. What happened?"

"Rose?" 

God, this girl could be stupid. I pull the phone from my ear and look at Paul. "I'm sorry but I really got to take this."

Paul smiles and say, "It's cool. See you later."

I smile and quickly walk into my house. I then put the phone back on my ear and say, "I swear Nathalie you're an idiot."

I could imagine her pout on the other end of the phone. "I'm not an idiot. A warning next time." I roll my eyes. How the hell was I supposed to give her a warning. Point proven. I chuckle and surprisingly she ask me about my day. I walk around the house like a lost school girl and tell her.

She had a beautiful voice. Even over the phone. She tells me how she had to help Sam with her homework and that the both of them was in Sam bed. The red head asleep next to her.

"Sam bed huh?" I roll my eyes. Typical.

"Are you ever going to stop being jealous of Sam?" Nathalie asks. "I'm heading to my room now."

"Are you ever going to stop being jealous of Paul?"

"Im not-

"Don't lie." I laugh. "I know you were marking me from that kiss yesterday."

"I was not." She tries to defend herself. 

"Tell that to my bottom lip." I retort. "You left a mark?"

"I'm sorry." She giggles. "I didn't mean to be so-

"Rough? It's okay Nathalie. I liked it."

"I bet you did." Nathalie replies her voice low and rough. "Where are you?"

"In bed?"

"Wearing?"

I freeze. We were not about to do this. "Black lace panties and a t-shirt."

"Bra or no bra." She whispers.

"No bra." I reply. 

I could hear Nathalie licking her lips through the phone. My room suddenly becomes hot and I'm immediately bothered. Before I know it Nathalie is talking dirty through the phone and I'm wet and breathing hard. My hands are in my panties and Nathalie is ordering me to touch myself for her. I do as she say and within several minutes I am moaning through the phone. I drop the phone and clench the sheets with my now free hand. I then fall back on the pillow my chest rising and falling rapidly. Shit. I think.

"Rose, Rose?"

I pick up the phone and say my voice husky, "Yeah."

"Are you okay?" I could tell she was worried.

"Yeah." For some reason I couldn't form a sentence.

"Okay. Um-I, we."

I guess she couldn't form a sentence either. I smirk. "Did you cum Nathalie?" I question curiously.

"Yes." She swallows thickly.

I'm surprised but satisfied. I never thought Nathalie was into phone sex but Nathalie was just full of surprises.

"Oh shit!" 

I could hear Nathalie phone dropping to the floor. I then hear someone else voice.

"Are you masturbating?" 

Oh shit, it was her mother. I couldn't help but laugh. The money I would pay to see her face.

"Mom get out!"

"Honey-

"MOM!"

"Do not raise your voice at me." Miranda hisses. "Learn to lock your door."

There is a pause and then someone is on the phone, "Hello?"

"Shit!" I jump and quickly try to hang up the phone. 

"You were having phone sex."

That is the last thing I hear before ending the call. I lean back into my pillows and cannot help the laugh that escape my throat. I roll over still chuckling. "Those Graysons." I then frown. That saying sounded very familiar. I shake my head and close my eyes. Tonight has been a good night.

Please Comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 8.5K 45
After moving away for college Kaden's life was as predictable as she had imagined. Living day to day until she graduated, forming friendships and get...
83.2K 1.2K 31
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth. I'm just a little too not over you. copyright @bootlegrayson
1.4M 62.1K 40
~COMPLETED~ Dying young was never Rachel Kidder's plan, especially on the night of graduation. She had just laid everything on the table with her bes...
42.2K 325 18
You're new in LA and meet the dolan twins ... You fall for them but what will happen?