Not Without You

Rose:

I turn and pull Nathalie naked body toward mine. She returned from her trip a few hours ago and I couldn't keep my hands to myself. She exhales and I turn her on her back and study her face. She looked so peaceful when she was asleep but I couldn't help my hands trailing up and down her soft stomach before nudging her legs apart. She blinks and exhale before yawning. I kiss her lips softly and Nathalie lazily kisses me back before squeezing her thighs together. "Rose. I need to sleep."

I kiss her softly before squeezing her hips. She shut her eyes and I nip at her neck before sucking. She exhales and I whisper, "We're making up lost time."

Nathalie groans and I nudge her legs open before crawling on top of her. I connect our lips together and she finally allow my tongue to sneak inside her mouth before it wraps around hers. She then moan in my mouth when my fingers reaches its price.

{}{}

The alarm rings loudly and I pull the thin sheet over my head and try to block out the morning sun. I was in the bed alone and I groan and curl into a ball to keep warm. The bathroom door opens and I groan "Turn it off." Nathalie laughs before sitting on the edge of the bed and pulling the sheets off my naked body.

I bury my face into the pillow and Nathalie fingers run through my hair. "Should have went to sleep last night." I pout and lay my head on her thigh as her fingers continue to massage my head. "You should stay in bed with me." I mumble into her thigh. Nathalie kisses the top of my head before saying, "I can't. I have class. But, I have something for you this weekend."

I turn over and look up at her with a naughty grin on my face. Nathalie kisses me and I pull back before saying, "I can't this weekend I'm busy." Nathalie looks at me with confusion and I quickly explain. "Joy ask me to come with her and go shopping for the twins. She wants to bond and I guess work on our relationship." I chew on my bottom lip for lying. "I'm sorry."

Nathalie chuckles and kiss me on the lips. "It's fine. Rose. I can push it back."

"I hate surprises." I pout. "What is it? Tell me." I kiss her.

She holds my chin and deepens the kiss her tongue swirling around mine before sucking. I groan and god this girl was too good at this.

"No." She say. "You'll have to wait and see."

{}{}

My week drags on and I stick to Nathalie like glue. All I wanted to do was be around her and surprisingly no one called me out on it. Not even Sam. I continue to feel guilty about lying to her but I didn't want to get her involved with my father. He was a harsh man. I grab my books and head to the table in the center of campus. I take a seat next to Nathalie before pulling her into a kiss. "Hey." I smile. Austin roll his eyes but I ignore him. Nathalie studies her notes and my mind wonder off as I start thinking about my father. He was such a dick. I didn't understand how he invested so much time into making my life hell.

I tap my pen against the table and I try to formulate a plan in my head. What I needed to wear and how to stay out of his line of fire and most important. How to deal with my mother. I was so stuck in my head that I didn't notice the tall figure walking towards the table.

"Paul?"

My head quickly snap up when I hear Sam call his name and there he is, standing there wearing a pair of dark jeans and a button up shirt. I was surprised to see him. I sneak a glance at Nathalie and she seem to be taking his presence well.