Yours

Chapter 14

"Nathalie!" I shriek but she doesn't stop. I open my eyes and look down seeing blonde hair between my thighs. I shut my eyes when her tongue wraps around my sensitive nub and throw my head back moaning. My hand instantly grab the sheets for dear life as my thighs clench around Nathalie head.

I then collapse on the bed exhausted. Nathalie kisses me tenderly on my stomach and then wraps her tongue around my left breast. I gasp when her hands spread my legs again. I shake my head no. I couldn't take it anymore. "Natha-I can't."

Nathalie smirks devilishly and settle herself between my legs and kiss my neck tenderly. I groan and her hips begins to flex as she grinds herself against my thigh. I bite her shoulder and my hands squeeze her bottom as she picks up speed. She moans and connect her lips to mine in a passionate kiss. Not before long Nathalie is shuddering on top of me. I turn her over and place my head on her sweaty beautiful body and sigh.

My body was aching and I didn't want to do anything but go to sleep forever. Nathalie has been here every night for the past three days.

I lost count yesterday of how many orgasms she has given me. She was an animal and no matter how much I begged her to stop she would keep going. I was marked all over and could barely walk during the day. Every day she wanted to try something new. She was kinky as hell.

She was the best lay I ever had.

"Did you like the whip cream?" She whispers.

"Yes." I grin while running my tongue over my lips. "Very much so."

It was ice and a blind fold yesterday. Today, Nathalie just wanted me to lay back and eat me. Literally. Oh my God. I bet no one knew how much of a freak she was. When I hear Nathalie breath even I finally fall asleep.

I smell food and it smells delicious. I roll over and groan while glancing at the clock. It's ten and I have class in a few hours. I head to the bathroom to freshen up and shower. I then throw on a pair of sweats and t-shirt.

I walk into my kitchen to see Nathalie at the stove. I take her in. She was wearing a blue sun dress with an apron over it and some heels that made her legs look sexy. "You look beautiful." I announce myself. Nathalie turns around and grin widely.

"Thank you." She say kissing my cheek. "You're going to have to finish your bacon. I need to leave." She grabs her coffee mug that stays here and leave. I pout and finish the bacon while eating my breakfast alone. I was becoming too attached.

{}{}

I head to the table and yawn in my hand. I take a seat and Austin arch his eyebrow. "Why are so tired?"

Before I could answer. Nathalie, Sam, and Viviana is walking over. Nathalie takes a seat next to me and kiss me in front of everyone. My eyes widen and I suddenly remember that everyone knew about us. Paul clears his throat and Sam roll her eyes.

"Never mind." Austin smirks. "That's the biggest hickey I've ever seen."

Nathalie smiles sweetly before blushing. I shake my head and kiss her again. "There is nothing to be embarrassed about."

We all talk about classes and I could feel Nathalie eyes on me every so often. I don't pay it much attention.

"Damn I missed the fight."

"Yeah." Sam chuckles. "We all watched it at Austin place."

"It was a good fight." Austin nods his head. "Paul owes me one-hundred dollars."