Daminette

By Honah-Lee

Marinette is tired of her class. They have been bullying her for three years. Lila has almost full filled her... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Essay
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Tagged
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teenfic.net isn't alone
Justice for Wattpadder's!!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 7

10.3K 236 361
By Honah-Lee

Dick POV

On the bus I opened up the group chat.

NW - guys I am sitting with a group from the french class who almost all have MDC outfits for the Gala's

RR - What!!!! I have got to meet them. And see how they get MDC to commission clothes for them.

RH - is it that group you were hanging out with when you were at the clock tower?

NW - yeah

RH - Nice! I love Pixie pop in a brotherly way! Also is she the girl Demon spawn has a crush on?

NW - Oh you mean Marinette yeah

R - I. DO. NOT. HAVE. A. CRUSH. ON HER!!!!!!!!😡😤😡😤😡😤😡😤😡😤😡

AA - Well Master Damian your cheeks are red. And they are not from anger, heat or frustration. You are blushing

RH - HA!!! Even Alfred agrees with us Demon spawn!

CW - I like kitten too and I also a prove of her for you Damian

R - Hey Grayson what did she grab out of the pond when she was getting out yesterday

NW - this is not over but she grabbed her sketch book. She's an inspiring designer. It's completely ruined though

RH - wow wow back up! Why was she even in the pond? And why was her sketch book in the pond?

NW - from what I can gather Lila Rossi threw her sketch book in the pond then pushed Marinette in when she was leaning over the pond to grab her sketch book

RH - ...

RR - ...

CW - ...

AA - ...

R - ...

BM - WHAT!!!!!

I then put my phone away not wanting to deal with the rant Bruce would go on. Not long after that we soon got to Pelican cove. There we changed into our swimsuits. When I changed in mine I saw Tim looking very bored.

I gave him a side fist bump and turned and look at the group I have been hanging out with.

I was really impressed with their swimsuits. I looked at Tim and saw he had his mouth hanging open. Looking at Marinette swimsuit. I looked at hers more closely and saw it was a MDC original! It looked great and she put her hair in braids so it wouldn't get a lot of tangles.

Feeling self conscious I look down at my swimsuit.

But I put that aside and greeted them. I see Tim staring doing nothing. I nudged him in his side  silently telling him to say something. He schooled his features then opened his mouth.

"Is that a MDC swimsuit?" I was facepalming myself in my head. Marinette looked taken back but nodded. Tim then squealed and started to shot Marinette thirty question a minute. I could tell Marinette was getting uncomfortable by the way she would look around and rock her feet back and forth.

I sighed then put a hand over Tim's mouth and gave her an apologetic look. "Sorry Marinette he's a huge of MDC." That seemed to calm her done since she had a smile back on her face.

"It's okay, I'm just not use to people acting like that to me." I understood that. I gave Tim a pointed look before removing my hand slowly.

"Sorry about that, I'm just a really big fan. My name is Tim by the way." Tim looked at the ground when he said this with a nervous smile.

"Well it's nice to meet you Tim. Would you like to join us while we play in the water since it's so nice out?" Marinette asked with a small smile.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind." He said with a goofy smile. Marinette chuckled at his smile. But went and set her towel down with her stuff. While she was gone Alix competitive side showed.

"Tim I bet I can beat you on getting in the water first." And when I looked at Tim I saw that competitive spark going in his eye when he is challenged. Which meant this was going to be good.

And it was, when they got into position they stared a head with determination on their face. And when I said go they shot forward like a bullet. Sand flew everywhere but when we heard a splash we saw Alix had won. But before we could do anything I heard a sharp intake of breath.

I whipped my head around to see a fake sympathy look on Lila's face. She had spilled her red icee all over the front of Marinette as she applied sunscreen to herself. She then said something to Marinette and walked off with satisfied smirk on her face. Marinette then got up grabbed her things and went to the changing room.

Marinette POV

After Lila dumped her cherry icee on me I went and changed back into my clothes. Thinking about what she said and how to get the icee off my swimsuit.

"You look pathetic and no one besides your family loves and cares for you. And your so called friends are only hanging out with you because they pity you." Those words kept echoing in my head as I rinsed the icee off and got dressed. After I got dressed I grabbed my things and went to the biggest bathroom stall and locked it. I then sat on the floor and put my face on my knees since they were drawn up to my chest. And began to sob for who knows how long.

Dick POV

After a while I looked around and didn't see Marinette anywhere. That concerned me so I went over to Chloe who was sunbathing. " Hey Chloe have you seen Marinette?" She took off her sun glasses and looked at me with a concerned look.

"No I haven't, let me go get Kagami and see where she went. Where was the last place you saw her?" I explained what I saw and that her into mama bear mode. I haven't seen but saw shutters when mentioned. She shot up and walked over to the edge of the water.

Chloe POV

When Dick told me what happened I felt my mind switch to mama bear mode. I shot up and went to the edge of the water. I sucked in a deep breath then I yelled in my mama bear voice.

"Alix, Nathaniel, Marc, Kagami and Luka! Marinette is missing after Lila belittled her come on we need to find her!" Their heads snapped to look at me. And when they heard Marinette was missing they were trying to get to shore as fast as possible.

"What do you need us to do bumblebee?" Luka asked.

"Me and the girls will check all the changing rooms for girls and the bathrooms. Luka you search the beach. Ask around but don't ask any of our classmates. We already know how that will turn out. Now go!" They nodded ran to their separate assigned areas. I went to the nearest bathroom. When I entered I heard sobs coming from the farthest stall which ironically was the biggest.

I walked over and peaked under to Marinette curled up in a ball sobbing. I sighed and got my phone out. Then opened the Protect Marinette Squad group chat.

Bumblebee - Chloe

Snake song - Luka

Dragon's breath - Kagami

Time bunny - Alix

Sheep hair - Nathaniel

Pig farts - Marc

Bumblebee - Guys I found her. We're in the closest bathroom from where we started looking. And let Dick and Tim know since they are worried too. Snake song I'll call you so you, Dick, Nathaniel, Marc and Tim can help us calm her down.

Dragon breath - I am on my way Bumblebee

Time Bunny - I'll let Tim know since I am near him then I'll head over

Snake song - Okay I see Dick I'll let him know and thanks for letting me know your calling

I then went to my contacts and clicked on Luka's picture.

It was half way done with the first ring when he picked up and switched it to facetime. And I saw a worried Luka, Tim, Marc, Nathaniel and Dick. And just then Alix and Kagami walked over to me. Then I knocked on the stall door. I heard a broken go away shout. It hurt me to hear her like this. And I could tell it was the same for everyone.

"Nettiebug it's me bumblebee with dragon breath, time bunny, snake song, Sheep hair, Pig farts Dick and Tim. Please open the door and tell us what is wrong." I heard sniffling then the door was unlocked and there was Marinette on the ground with tears streaming down her face. There were several tear trails on her face.
I handed Kagami my phone then pulled Marinette into a hug.

She held on to me tight and sobbed. Then when she pulled away she looked better. I held onto her shoulders to reassure her that I am here with her.

"When Lila dumped her cherry icee on me she said that, You look pathetic and no one besides your family loves and cared for you. And your so called friends are only hanging out with you because they pity you." I was shock that Lila had the nerve to say that. And I could tell everyone heard what she said. I grabbed her things then pulled her up and guided her out of the bathroom so everyone was there to comfort her.

And as soon as the boys saw us they ran over and developed Marinette into a hug. With me next to her the others join in shortly after. Soon her breathing evened out and I knew she felt asleep. I tapped Luka's shoulder and gestured to Marinette. He nodded in understanding pulled out her extra towel and layed it down under our umbrella. Then he picked her up and layed her down so she was under the umbrella and comfortable.

I then turned to everyone. They looked ready to do Lila some severe damage. "How long has this been going on?" Tim whispered out. I bit my lip nervous about how he would react. I looked at my friend's and saw that they were nervous too but Alix looked guilty and scared as well.

" It has been going on for three years. And in that span of time all her friends besides us along with her former crush have either ignored it or have participated in the bullying." They were shock at this then they looked at each other. Then Marinette and finally at us with worried look.

"How did this even start?" Dick asked with anger in his voice.

"It started when Lila Rossi came to our school and was in our class. She started to tell lies the second she got the chance. Marinette saw through her lies and confronted her about it. This is where it gets a vague for us. Lila made a promise that was a threat to Marinette. After that everyone started to turn on her besides Adrien.

But Adrien gave terrible advice that she hasn't used since this started. I soon became best friends with her. And Luka along with Kagami were already friends with her and were never near Lila for her to corrupt them. Nathaniel and Marc over here are the more abserve then choose. So they saw every little thing. Thus seeing how Lila treated Marinette causing them to side with Marinette. And before they were even near her Marinette told them everything ensuring that Lila couldn't dig her claws into them. And the rest is history."

They look really mad and about to hit something. But just then Marinette started to toss and turn with muttering something. I rushed over to try and help calm her down but nothing worked.

But then I remembered what that unknown boy did. My head snapped up and looked at Luka. "Snake song I need you to talk to her soothingly while I put her hands on her chest and hold them there." He nodded and put himself so he could help her calm down but also ready to restrain her if needed.

"Hey Nettiebug your okay. Your safe. He isn't here. We are at Pelican cove that is right next to Gotham. You need to take a deep breath in and out. Just listen to my voice." He said this in a calm and soothing voice. And slowly but surely she stopped muttering and moving. Returning to her calm state.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.7K 17
So everyone has turned on Marinette believing Lila's lies. Adrien is a jerk and doesn't defend Marinette basically saying that the liers feelings are...
73.3K 1.4K 13
This is My first story so I hope you enjoy!!! Plus this will be daminette. Lila manages to get the class under her control only Marinette's true fri...
1M 25.8K 50
Disclaimer- I don't own the characters they belong to Zagg and DC Daminette: School Trip Those who know of him, think of Damian Wayne as the cold and...
14.3K 413 24
She's a miraculous hero from Paris 🐞 He's a former assassin from Gotham 🗡️ But what if they had fallen in love unexpectedly? And they had met befor...