His Kidnapper- NBA Youngboy...

By yeah_dis_queen

Amoura Cooper has had her eyes on Kentrell Gaulden better known as NBA Youngboy for years. She's known him si... More

- πΆπ‘‚π‘ƒπ‘Œπ‘…πΌπΊπ»π‘‡ -
- 𝑂𝑁𝐸 -
- π‘‡π‘Šπ‘‚ -
- 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸 -
- πΉπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘… -
- 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸 -
- 𝑆𝐼𝑋 -
- 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 -
- 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 -
- 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸 -
- 𝑇𝐸𝑁 -
- 𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 -
- π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπΏπ‘‰πΈ -
- 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 -
- πΉπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘…π‘‡πΈπΈπ‘ -
I just want answers to this😭
- 𝐹𝐼𝐹𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 -
- 𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 -
- 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 -
- 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 -
- 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 -
- π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ -
- π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ-𝑂𝑁𝐸 -
- π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ-π‘‡π‘Šπ‘‚ -
- π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ-𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸 -
- π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ-πΉπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘… -
- π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ-𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸 -
- π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ-𝑆𝐼𝑋 -
- π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ-𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 -
- π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ-𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸 -
- π‘‡π»πΌπ‘…π‘‡π‘Œ -
- π‘‡π»πΌπ‘…π‘‡π‘Œ-𝑂𝑁𝐸 -
- π‘‡π»πΌπ‘…π‘‡π‘Œ-π‘‡π‘Šπ‘‚ -
talk with queenπŸ’› .

- π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ-𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 -

4.6K 240 55
By yeah_dis_queen

- December 27, 2020 -
- 2 Days Later -
- Sunday -

- Baton Rouge, Louisiana -
- Kentrell's Mansion -

"I still wanna know what the fuck that hoe meant by siblings. SIBLINGS JONATHAN?" Amoura continued to yell about it for the pass days.

Ever since her mom told her that, she wanted to know more.

All them days and nights she thought that she was alone, when she wasn't.

Hidden from her she had not one but five other siblings.

Two sisters and three brother's.

Nobody knew about.

"Ion know, but I'm trying to take you serious in that lil footie pajamas outfit you got on." Dababy laughed.

"THERE'S NO TIME TO BD LAUGHING NIGGA" Amoura shooked him making Kentrell grab her back some.

"How about we just go and find them?" Kentrell asked. "That wouldn't hurt, go to yo mama and get that shit."

"But it has to be a reason she never told me, in twenty years old, and today I'm just finding out about siblings that I have." She explained. "Which mean I turned out the way I did because of my parents, they fucked me up."

"Well it didn't take no ticket scientist to figure that shit out." Everybody said while looking at her.

"Y'all all been realized that and didn't tell me?" She titled her head.

"Thought you knew and it ain't that big of a deal, calm down baby." Kentrell grabbed her, staring down at her. "Chill, you gone meet them. I promise."

She didn't know how to feel about this, but she was definitely angry.

With her parents, and most importantly her mom.

Her mom knew that would snatch the smile right off her face, and it did.

For days.

She wanted to know them, wanted to know where they worked, what they liked to do for fun, favorite thing to eat, did they have kids, all of that.

She just wanted something she never had.

And that was a bond with somebody in her family.

"This hurts me even if I try to play it off." Amoura mumbled, deeply hurt by it.

"It's okay, you gone be ight." Kentrell assured her. "If you want, we can kill yo mama."

"Yeah, imma do that. I just realized, I really want to." She nodded her head laying her head on him, smelling his cologne.

"You ight cousin?" Dababy asked, looking at them.

"Yeah, and I'm sorry for yelling at you." She mumbled. "I'm just upset right now, pregnant, with mixed emotions."

"I can't believe you really pregnant, that baby gone be all type of crazy." Dababy chuckled.

"Especially with youngboy genes." The gang added as they sat in the living room, but could still kinda hear them.

They were all laughing and talking while Amoura was in deep thought.

She wanted to kill somebody, but she had nobody to kill.

She didn't want to kill her parents yet, since she promised Kentrell no killing while she's pregnant.

Which takes the fun out of everything for her, because that's exactly what she lives for.

To kill.

The anger had built up, even if she wanted to cry.

She never once let a tear drop because she knew crying wasn't gonna solve anything.

Sure as hell wasn't about to bring her siblings to her.

"When you bring my niece and nephew to see me?" Amoura asked Dababy about his kids.

They were two beautiful kids.

"Soon, they been with they mama." He said. "They'll be here soon though."

"Ight bet, imma have to buy them presents." She smiled. "Wait I did already, get theirs put up."

He wasn't with them on this Christmas but he most definitely wasn't gonna miss his kids the next Christmas.

He wanted to start having them more, but he didn't know how since he's always on the road and shit.

"You kinda good with babies, but ion think your inner demon has the patience." Kentrell said as he leaned against the counter watching Amoura.

He found Amoura so interesting.

Even had a talk with her inner demon before, and they actually liked each other.

He even let he drink some of his blood, since he found out her inner demon the one that seemed to love it so much.

Kentrell didn't really wanna make that a habit of hers though, since he needed his blood to stay alive and she acted like she was gonna drain him out.

"Amoura good with kids, inner demon she don't really like them." Amoura explained.

That's when the gang got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Who is this inner demon?" Kd asked.

"And why y'all don't wanna tell nobody?" Ben added too.

"Oh okay guys, my inner demon is exactly what it says, inner demon." Amoura explained shrugging.

"Y'all really stupid as hell, I stay high ad already figured out that Amoura got like a different personality." Joe said. "Like Melly vs Melvin."

"OHHHHHHHHH" Ben, Boomer, and Kd all said, now understanding it.

"It took him to say tha- know what y'all stupid." She shooked her head laughing.

"Me want juice." Tay Tay came running towards Amoura. "Moura, me want juice."

"Come on lil man." She smiled grabbing his hand. "We get you juice."

"Amoura being nice?" They looked in shock.

"Fuck that, who is Moura?" Kentrell said.

"Obviously a name Tay Tay call her, or maybe all the kids." Kd shrugged.

"Duhh nigga I was being sar- nevermind you don't even know what that means." He mugged Kd as they started laughing.

But Kentrell kept his eyes on Amoura, watching as she got the juice out of the fridge, got Tay Tay a cup, and helped him drink out of it even though he could do it himself.

He smiled to himself, think of how she gone look in a couple months carrying his baby.

"Baby?" He called her and she looked up with a bright smile.

"Yeah?" She asked him.

"I love you." He smiled at her.

"I love you too Kentrell." She said before focusing back on Tay Tay.

"Yeah, we gone be ight." He mumbled to himself.

----------

"Okay well you hold Armani while I give them a bath, then I'll bath her." Amoura told Kentrell as he nodded his head watching as she ran back and forth to gather up all the kids.

They really did have a full house of kids.

But Kentrell didn't mind, he loves them, he could spend his whole life with nobody but them.

He knew Amoura was stressing though.

Holding Armani in his arms, he laid on the bed starting to play with her as she giggled and squirmed around touching on his face making him slime.

"Say Slatt." He cheesed and she tried to touch his grill making him close his mouth. "Say slime."

Me awhile Amoura had gotten Tay Tay and Draco up in the tub already.

The others had went home with their mom's.

And since Amoura was basically their new mom, they stayed with them, but of course you knew that.

"Okay, I got you guys extra bubbles, warm, toys, and music how y'all wanted it." She told them. "Now I have to go, I'm sure y'all old enough for this part, huh?"

They were young, and the tub was big so they took a shower together.

"Nevermind imma stay and make sure no accidents happen, seen a movie like that." She mumbled sitting on the sink and getting on her phone.

"AYE I THINK ARMANI TRYNA BREAK MY NOSE OFF" Kentrell yelled as Amoura held tighlty onto his nose, squeezing it.

"Stop guhh, damn." He mumbled moving her hand. "You bad, and you play too much."

She laughed, with a smile hitting him in his face.

"I'm sure she doesn't mean it." Amoura laughing shaking her head heading the boys splashing around.

Continuing to scroll through snapchat, she seen herself being tagged in posts from fanpages about Kentrell.

Some were calling her the craziest one he's ever been with.

Others were calling her quiet.

She didn't really care about what they thought, matter fact she didn't give a fuck.

Just found it crazy how people could sit up and repost every little thing about Kentrell, and stalk him like that.

Well she stalked him before, more than on the internet.

She did the real thing.

"Hmm." She mumbled seeing some saying she was pretty deciding to like and comment back to them.

She loved positive vibes more than negative.

Even if she had a bad side of her.

"I think she hungry, where her bottle?" Kentrell asked looking around.

"Look right beside you." Amoura said and he seen her bottle on the nightstand, sitting up, and starting to feed her.

"Thank you." He told Amoura, as he held Armani and she grabbed the bottle with one hand.

"Already trying to feed yo self, it don't work like that." He chuckled watching her.

"She looks just like you." Amoura said. "Skin tone and all."

"I know." He smiled. "Made sure she was mine."

"Aye what really happened with that Kay situation? Even though I killed her, I still wanna know." She laughed.

"Shoulda known that's why she stopped texting me tryna get back with me, glad you killed that lying ass hoe." He said. "And ion wanna talk about it, make me feel stupid when I actually think about it."

"Nevermind, I get the point." Amoura busted out laughing. "Yeah that's crazy."

"And it ain't funny either so wipe that laugh off yo face before I do it for you." He mugged her even though he couldn't even see her.

"Only if you stop mugging me, I know that's what you doing." She smiled.

He smacked his lips, because she knew him so good.

Almost too good.

But he didn't mind, he wanted somebody that fucked with the real him.

And Amoura does, she fucks with the real Kentrell, and she fucks with him heavy.

"Kentrell, we gone have like four kids running around here soon." She sighed. "So much work."

"I know but it's gone be okay, we gone handle it. It ain't too bad." He shrugged. "We could have more."

"Ion know, I think one child for me is good. So condom for you." She chuckled.

"I still don't know what a condom is, I keep tryna tell yo ass that but you don't wanna listen." He sighed.

"Because I believe you lying, you might not use that shit which we know you don't but you know what they are for." She laughed. "Wrapping up ya dick."

"Yeah I know babygirl." He laughed sitting the bottle up giving Armani time to breath some as he started to burp her.

"Mhmm sure." She mumbled.

"What if you pregnant now, and BOOM have quadruplets." Kentrell laughed continuing to hold Armani.

Amoura stood up quick as hell and shot out the bathroom to him, hitting him across the head. "Don't you fucking dare put that shit on me."

He laid Armani down on the bed and stood up fully before pushing Amoura only making her move a little.

He must've forgot, Amoura is strong, and knows how to do a lot more than he thinks.

"You always think you can beat me, we got to fighting before and I beat yo ass." She hit him right back but not as hard, not trying to start nothing.

"Mhmm, but I know I can win when we fucking." He smirked. "So ion really give a fuck, but stop hitting on me."

She shrugged turning around and before she could fully leave, he pulled some of her hair making her head bounce back.

"That's for hitting me first, now bye." He laughed picking Armani back up.

"You lucky we handling these kids, just wait till later." She mugged him.

"Can't wait shawty." He smirked, winking at her with a smile and she stomped her way back to the bathroom to finish watching the boys.

Sometimes to Kentrell, it actually felt like that big happy family he wanted.

And he actually felt happy, deep down inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I haven't been updating this book back to back like I usually have, but I am gonna get back to doing that🙂

Just work with me my readers😚

Excuse any mistakes❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 128 16
Just want your love to be genuine i'm the one that you use. started: 11/24/22πŸ–€
109K 5.3K 29
"When its war behind you shawty I ain't got no self control." In which, Kentrell falls in love with the girl he's supposed to protect. 𝐀 π¬πšππ›οΏ½...
53.9K 1.4K 52
Just read the book damn
155K 6.9K 22
Kentrell's been seeing these things you call spirits more like the devil's demons every time he closes his eyes , what will happen when he finally ge...