His Possession (kookv)Book 1

By fity24

"YOU ARE MINE GOT IT, "_Jeongguk said in a low voice Start: November 26, 2019 Ends: January 18, 2021 Sequal "... More

prolouge
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 (M)
chapter 7
A/N not an update
chapter 8
1k special chapter🔥
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 (M)
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
100k special
100k special pt.2
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 39
chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue: Chapter 60(M)
Q&A
The trailer of "Our Possession(Kookv)" book 2
book2 is out!!

chapter 38

1.2K 45 10
By fity24

Jeongguk p.o.v

Me and Taehyung was in the kitchen and I was wondering why are we in the kitchen for .

Jeongguk: so why are we in the kitchen ?

Taehyung: we are in the kitchen today because we will be making a cake .

Jeongguk: oh okay then so what do we do first?

Taehyung: I think we should go to the market since we need to buy a few things .

Jeongguk:oh okay .

I went up stairs to get dress . After getting dress  i went down stairs to the door where Taehyung was standing waiting for me .

(This is what Taehyung is wearing)

Taehyung :so are you ready to go ?

Jeongguk: yeah I'm ready.

Taehyung:also we'll be walking today instead of driving .

Jeongguk: okay .

Taehyung:let's go .*giggles*

I chuckled at his cuteness as we got outside of the house  .both Taehyung and I walked to the grocery store until we got there . We got in the store and I picked up one of the baskets  then we walked to one of the sections  with a lot of baking items. 

Jeongguk:what's on the list ?

Taehyung:I just need to get Oreo cookies, chocolate, granulated  sugar , vanilla extract,coco powder , and buttermilk.

Jeongguk:oh okay

We started taking the items  that we need when we found half of the things that we needed a little boy that seem like he was found 5years old tugged Taehyung's sweater .

Taehyung: what happen to you little one?

The little boy : i was with my mommy and she told me to wait for her so she can find the things that we needed but then she was gone for a very long time *starts  crying * and now I can't find her I miss my mommy.

Taehyung: don't cry we'll find your mommy . What's your name ?

The little boy:*sobs* my name is Lee Jiyun .

Taehyung:well my name is Taehyung  . Do you want a hug if that make you feel better.

Jiyun: yes please .*hugs Taehyung*

Taehyung:*hugs back *

Taehyung picked up jiyun and carried him .

Taehyung:let's find his mother first .

Jeongguk:okay .

Taehyung: so jiyun what hair color does your mommy have ?

Jiyun: she have blonde hair and she is wearing a red sweater .

Taehyung:okay red sweater and blonde hair.thank you for the clues little one .

No one p.o.v .

Taehyung and Jeongguk were looking for jiyun's  mom until a female voice was calling jiyun the engage couple turned their heads  around and saw a woman with blonde hair wearing a red sweater with blue jeans .her eyes landed on her son she  got on her knees and open her arms waiting for a hug ,Taehyung place  jiyun  down  letting the five year old hug his mom .After the child and mother reunited the mother got up as she picked up jiyun and  looked up at the couple .

The mother : thank you looking after my son . I should be more responsible of my son .

Taehyung: your welcome ma'am . Just make sure next time you hold your son's hand since he is still a kid and he doesn't know how dangerous it is to be alone without a grown-up watching him .

The mother:I will make sure to do that next time .thank you again I really owe you something.

Taehyung:no need to give me anything ma'am what's important is that your son is safe .

Jiyun: mommy he gives the best hugs and he is really nice can we see him again?

The mother: *chuckles* I don't know sweetie Maybe you should ask him .

Jiyun turned around and run to Taehyung then tugged his sweater .

Jiyun: Can I  see you again ?

Taehyung:it depends if we meet again but I'll sure miss you.

Jiyun: Can I hug you again ? And you too mr.grumpy.

Jeongguk:*gasp  dramatically * you called me mr.grumpy?! I'm not grumpy .

Jiyun: yes you are .you didn't smile today.

Jeongguk: *smiles then put on his resting face .* There  I smiled happy now buddy .

Jiyun: yes .*hugs Taehyung again.*

Taehyung:*hugs jiyun back*bye bye .

Jiyin: bye bye Tata.*hugs Jeongguk*bye bye mr.grumpy.

Jeongguk:haha bye bye kid.

The mother: bye and thank you.

The mother and son left leaving Taehyung and Jeongguk  to continue their shopping
Trip after a few minutes they found the rest of the items they need to make the cake . Taehyung paid for the items and left with Jeongguk both males walked home and got ready to make the cake. Taehyung put on his apron and gave Jeongguk a apron so he doesn't get his clothes dirty Jeongguk tied his apron . Jeongguk got out the  bowls , mixer,
The cake pans , a cake stands, baking sheets paper, two spatula,icing piping bags and tips
He place them on the counter while Taehyung is getting the ingredients for their cake .

Taehyung:so for the first layer of the cake we'll be using butter cut into cubes ,1/2cup of purpose flour ,1/2cup of milk ,2eggs 1/2teaspoon of vanilla extract , 2teaspoons of baking powder and a half a teaspoon of salt , 1cup of granulated sugar,10 Oreos chop into quarters.

Jeongguk: woah so we had to have exact measurements?

Taehyung:yeah or else the cake will go wrong.

Jeongguk:ah okay let's start baking !

Taehyung: first we'll be using the mixer to mix the dry ingredients .

Taehyung got the mixer and signal Jeongguk  to put in the flour , sugar ,baking powder and salt .Jeongguk put all the dry ingredients in the mixer Taehyung then on the mixer which started mixing the ingredients for 30seconds . Jeongguk got the butter .

Taehyung: now that we mix the dry ingredients we will add the butter  next .

Jeongguk:mhm. *adds the butter *

The next hour (sorry I'm just not in the mood to describe everything they do .)

The couple were almost done with the cake all they had to do now is decorate the cake which was easy but a bit messy since they got a little bit of  frosting on each other .Jeongguk accidentally got frosting on Taehyung's cheeks and Taehyung put a bit of frosting on Jeongguk's nose .Jeongguk wiped the frosting off his nose .

Taehyung: you do this to me ,I do this to you .

Jeongguk: so this is a war isn't it?

Taehyung:yes indeed Jeon .

Jeongguk: we'll let's see if you can win .*smirks*

Taehyung:I can win watch .

Jeongguk push  Taehyung to the wall then trapped Taehyung with his arms . His face was close Taehyung's face ,Taehyung got caught off guard when Jeongguk lick the frosting off Taehyung's cheeks then licked his lips  "it taste sweet just like you ." He whispers in Taehyung's ear with a deep low voice . Taehyung felt shivers down his spine by Jeongguk's words which made his face to turn red . Jeongguk smirked in victory.

Jeongguk: seem like you lost pretty flower .

Taehyung: you did that to distract me .* Blushes* you were cheating!

Jeongguk: I won without cheating .*raise an eyebrow with a smirk on his face* plus you like it so don't try to deny the fact that you didn't shiver by my words just now .

Taehyung:*stutters * ugh you always win .*pouts* that's not fair .

Jeongguk:aww don't be upset a beautiful flower like you shouldn't frown okay . *kisses Taehyung's lips*

Taehyung:*kisses Jeongguk back.*

The next 20minutes the cake was finish.

____________________________________________

Hey guys it's me your author fity24. Thank you for still being here for me .
Meme time .

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 84.2K 37
{Completed} "I own you babyboy" -jjk "I am not owned by anyone you masked bunny!" -kth "Petal. You are mine.Only mine ..YOU GET THAT?!" -jjk ...
41.3K 2.3K 29
Mafia AU Top: Taehyung Bottom: Hoseok
4.6M 229K 74
Enjoy these final moments in peace, for I have returned to have my vengeance. Shall we begin? Bts Mafia AU. Start - 1 September 2018 End - 28 Janua...
990K 42K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk