๐ฟ๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’..... | ๐’ฟ๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...

Autorstwa jikookeverafter

"๐”๐ก-๐ˆ..." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ... Wiฤ™cej

Little Introductions
ATTENTION!
Little Pilot
Little's Daddy
Little Research
Little Hurts๐Ÿ”ž
Little Shower Mistakes
Little Punishment๐Ÿ”ž
Little Boyfriend
Little Best Friends (lrr)
Little Disappointed
Wow
Little Horny๐Ÿ”ž
Little Mother
Little First Day
Little Broken
Little New Beginnings
Little First Time๐Ÿ”ž
Little Exes๐Ÿ”ž
Little Forgiveness
Little Deceiving๏ฟผ
Little Threats
Little Arguments
Little Misses Daddy
Little Cuddles ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Make-ups and Break-ups ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Get To know
Little Safe Word๐Ÿ”ž
Little UnFair
Little Fights
Little Assist
Little Surprised๏ฟผ
Little Change of Plans
Little Over It๐Ÿ”ž
Little Big Lies
Little Understanding๐Ÿ”ž
Little Not My Boyfriend
Little Heat๐Ÿ”ž
Little Trust
Little Apologies
Little Bad Friend
Little Panick
Little Party
Little Disrespectful๐Ÿ”ž
Little Present
Little Sowwy
Little Unsolved Mysteries
Little Confessions
Little Vistitors
Little Adorable
Little Cheater
Little Revealed
Little Date๐Ÿ”ž
Little Attitude
Little End In Sight
Little Planning
Little Dinner Date๐Ÿ”ž
...
Little Wedding Scare๐Ÿ”ž
Little Last Time
NEW BOOKS!!

Little Heartbreak

9K 339 56
Autorstwa jikookeverafter

┊ ┊ ┆ ┆ ┆ ♡ ༊
┊ ┊ ┆ ┆ ✮°。
┊ ┊ ┆ ✧・゚
┊ ┊ °。
┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ✮°。
✬・゚

(an: lil long and a lil sad)

Third POV

Jungkooks heart dropped as he hugged Jimin tightly.

"What are you talking about baby?" Jungkook asked panicked while Jimin sobbed in his hold.

"Jungkook-Ah." Since this was a serious matter Jimin was slipping out of little space. Jungkook let go and Jimin sighed.

"Jimin... what are you doing?" He asked.

"Jungkook I think I would be best if we weren't together anymore." Jimin cried.

"But why? Is this because of earlier?" Jungkooks eyes were getting teary.

"Jungkook I r-really loved b-being with you." Jimin cried again ignoring the olders question.

"Why are you doing this? It's clearly hurting you!" Jungkook was extremely mad because Jimin wasn't giving him a clear reason why.

"I'm not good enough for you!" Jimin yelled making the room the fall in silence. Jungkook shook his head rapidly with tears and Jimin fell to the floor.

"I tried Kookie but I'm too insecure. You need a pretty woman to fulfill your needs. I can't satisfy you. You can't show me off. You can't be open and bond with your family about me. I'd hate to be my boyfriend..." Jimin cried out.

"Jimin... I don't need anyone but you baby. You are my world. You are everything to me. My life was so boring up until I met you. I'm so proud to call you mine. Never think that I'd be ashamed of you. I love you so much." Jungkook gushed out full of put adoration.

"L-love me?" Jimin whispered and blushed while Jungkook nodded.

"I love you too. So much." Jimin cried and hugged the taller tightly.

"Minnie please don't break up with me." Jungkook pleaded while crying into the smallers neck.

"I'm so sorry. I think we still need a little break. I promise I'm still yours. I promise I still love you. I just need to try to love myself too." Jimin explained making Jungkook sob.

"I'm sorry please don't be mad." Jimin begged hoping Jungkook would understand.

"No don't be sorry Jiminie. I love you so much and I understand." They both wiped their tears.

"What about when you're little?" Jungkook asked worried he'd be losing caring for little Minnie too.

"Please still be my caregiver. I don't have anyone else." Jimin asked desperate.

"Of course bab... um Jimin." They both awkwardly chuckled and went separate ways.

-

"Daddy!" Jimin yelled from the other room and Jungkook came quickly.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"Minnie misses daddy." Jungkook just smiled at the pouting boy.

"Daddy misses you too Minnie." He answered honestly. It's only been three days since Jimin broke up with him but it felt like forever.

"You hungry baby?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded. It's almost like little Jimin has no clue that he broke up with Jungkook. To be honest he was still pretty unsure of how all of the little stuff worked. All he knew is that when Jimin was little he'd say things like he loved him. He says he misses him and that all he wants are hugs and kisses.

I don't get it. Jungkook thought.

"Daddy?" Jungkook was pulled from his thoughts by Jimin poking at his cheek.

"Yes?" He smiled at the small boy.

"Go to the park please!" Jungkook smiled and laughed as he agreed.

"Go get dressed and meet me in the living room." Jungkook commanded and Jimin gladly complied. After about 10 minutes Jimin came back with a bright blue sweater, some pretty short jean shorts and converse.

"You look adorable baby." Jungkook cooed while pinching his cheeks.

"Daddy hurts!" The blonde whined and giggled.

"You're just so cute." He cooed again.

"Daddy Minnie wants kisses!" Jimin smiled widely while making grabby hands. This part is what confused him. Jungkook wasn't sure if this was appropriate since Jimin is the one that wanted to break up.

"Maybe not right now sweetie." Jungkook said causing the younger to frown deeply.

"But daddy... Minnie miss daddy's kisses." He started to tear up.

"Fine but only one okay?" Jimin nodded and smiled widely again. Jungkook couldn't help but be nervous they haven't kissed since that day and now all of the sudden he was anxious. Sure that was like 3 days ago but he was kissing his ex boyfriend. Jungkook leaned in and placed a small peck on Jimins soft lips.

"More daddy please! Long kisses!" Jimin whined again. Jungkook said only one but he couldn't stop himself. He went back for another kiss this time passionate and full of emotion. He kissed Jimins soft plump lips as if that was the last kiss he'd ever get.

"I love you baby." He accidentally let a tear slip as he pulled away.

"Daddy why cry!" Jimin asked panicked he had hurt his daddy.

"I just miss you Minnie." Jungkook claimed earning another tight hug from the little.

"Let's go okay?" Jungkook asked while wiping his tears and Jimin smiled and nodded. The two made the way out of the apartment building and on to the side walk. The birds chirped loudly and the wind blew gently. It was a calm day. Not to hot not to cold. It was beautiful.

"Minnie wanna play!" Jimin yelled while running towards the empty park. Jungkook laughed at the youngers cuteness. "I'll be right here. You play baby." Jimin blushed. He really enjoyed being called baby and sometimes it's still effected him.

"Cutie." Jungkook cooed and Jimin ran away to the swings. As Jungkook watched Jimin play on the playground he couldn't stop thinking about how the big Jimin was doing. Mentally he seemed conflicted.

"Ow!" Jimin cried and Jungkook jumped up to find him. "Baby?" Jungkook yelled.

"Daddy it hurts!" Jimin cried while holding the arm he now had a huge scrape on.

"Aw what happed Minnie?" The younger started crying more.

"I f-fell. Minnie hurts now." He cried again softly.

"It's okay baby lets go home and daddy will clean you up okay?" The younger nodded and Jungkook carried him home. He didn't really need to but he missed the warmth of Jimins touch. When they got back to the house Jungkook cleaned Jimins arm and wrapped a bandage on it.

"Aw my baby's broken~" He teased.

"Am not!" Jimin crossed his arms and pouted.

"Sure you aren't. Let's get you to bed!" Jungkook just remembered Jimins semester starts tomorrow and it's already 9. Jimin stood up and made his way to his room not wanting to disobey his daddy. He changed into his pajamas and laid in bed.

"I love you Minnie." Jungkook said while hovering over top of Jimin, giving him a small kiss on the forehead. Jimin giggles at the tickling feeling it gave.
He wrapped his tiny hands around the back of Jungkooks neck to bring his face closer.

"Minnie loves daddy more~" He sang and crashed his lips into Jungkooks. It was a needy and desperate kiss.

Jimin was in need of affection. Jungkook wanted to kiss him so badly but he could help but feel like he was taking advantage of the situation. When he wanted to pull away Jimin wouldn't let him.

He missed Jungkook. He missed his kisses. He missed his touch. He missed sleeping in the same bed. He missed everything about being with him. He just needed to fix himself first then he could love Jungkook the way he deserved. Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and leaned against Jimins forehead.

"Baby, Jimin, please take me back. I miss you." He begged with teary eyes.

"I miss you too Jungkook-ah, but you know I can't. It isn't fair to you." Jungkook just took a step back and nodded as tears fell from his eyes.

"Just tell me when you're ready I'll be here. I promise." Jungkook said and walked out the door leaving Jimin alone for the fourth day in a row. Jimin sighed and teared up again. He hated sleeping alone.

__________________________

Enjoy luvs :) Talk to me!

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

113K 4K 34
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ?"....๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.... " ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ...
496K 19.9K 60
๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜บ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด...
142K 10.8K 26
โ™ช ๐–จ'๐—† ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—‡' ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ก๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—€๐—Ž๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐–จ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž. ๐–ญ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
116K 5.9K 46
Jungkook found his new prey. Jimin. But will he give himself to the fuckboy? An omegaverse story Smut warning #1 in bottomjimin - 22/10/2020