Dear Stalker,

By Zerahadnil

Alya's life is turned upside down when she bumps into a stranger who decides to take over her life. Question... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Characters
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Five

679 18 14
By Zerahadnil

I walk Jenkins to his first class after ensuring he's not gonna go looking for Zeke I head to my class and as expected, eyes turn my way as soon as I walk in. I go ahead and take my seat ignoring the stares that were burning through my skin and the murmurs that filled the room. I plug in my earphones rest my head and arms in the desk and immediately fall asleep.

When I wake up the classroom's empty.

Great, not even the teacher could wake me.

Picking up my bag I sigh and walk into an empty hallway pick a few books from my locker before heading to the gym. Second period was already in progress there was no way I was gonna get detention for being late.

The gym is empty so I walk in and sit in the corner with my books laid all around me. I pass through my notes, groaning inwardly, why is this shit so complicated, it looks like fucking Morse code.

What's the fucking point of school?

Just hours and hours of staring at a teacher trying to explain a concept that I don't really give two fucks about and will probably never use in the real world.

After long excruciating minutes of trying to read, I give up and start drawing cartoons on the floor then in my sketch book.

Don't wanna brag but, art is kinda my thing.

'' If it isn't Leonardo Da vinci's little prodigie ?'' a voice booms from near me making my heart stop for a moment.

I look up and see Aidan smiling at me but quickly avert my eyes to search for Zeke silently praying there are not here together.

'' He's in class.'' says Aidan obviously sensing my unease.

Thank God.

''Shouldn't you be as well?'' I ask after calming myself.

''Yeah and so should you.'' He smirks sitting down next to me.

'' Touchè''

''May I? '' he asks pointing at my sketch book which I hand him.

He flips through it, stopping to analyze a few of the drawings before finally handing it back.

'' Your not bad, but your not so good either. ''he says with a smirk and I raise an eyebrow at him.

''What? '' he chuckles '' Your good but till your as good as me, your just like everyone else.''he pats my head.

He's not kidding. He's a really great artist and every year at the art exhibit he's work is chosen and gets to be featured in some of the most read art magazines in the country. Last year, one of his pieces was taken to a famous artist's art exhibit and even though it was only there for a week it was a huge moment.

'' Who in there right mind would do that?'' he questions before laughing so hard and typing on his phone.

'' I was a kid. '' We both laugh just as the bell rings. I pack up my books as he gets up and offers me a hand.

'' So Al,....about Zeke'' he says after helping me up.

Argh...seriously?

'' Can we please not. '' I sling my bag over my shoulder and attempt to pass by him.

'' I don't wanna justify what he did but at least let him explain himself, he's really sorry. '' he pleads as I walk past him.

'' Apology received.'' I say back, not bothering to turn around.

'' Al! '' he calls '' I don't want to force things onto, just give him a minute.''

I know he meant well. He just wanted me to hear out his best friend and I get that, I'd do the same for Jenkins. But what he didn't understand was the fear that grew in me just at the mention of his name. The wound is still to fresh.

That night, it was a short moment but it stuck.

'' Aidan, what your asking for can't happen.'' I stop in my tracks and turn to face him. '' If he's sorry then okay but I can't face him and I don't plan on changing my mind.''

I turn to walk away but just as I do, the doors open and in comes Zeke. His eyes immediately lock onto mine as my heart fights to get out of it's cage.

It was pumping so loud if you were close enough you could hear it. Flashes of the night rave my mind and the safe wall I had put up collapses within seconds as he walks towards me.

He's halfway through the gym now and my palms are so sweaty. My breathing becomes heavy as my anxiety begins to surface. My feet feel frozen and so does my mind barely getting what's going on.

My eyes flicker to Aidan who stares at me with concern as he walks to Zeke.

How did he know I was here? Wait...Aidan!

'' You fucking texted him.'' I yell but it comes out more as a whimper, backing away from Zeke who was almost reaching me.

'' Zeke, some other time. ''  Aidan says placing his hand on his chest to stop him just as he gets to me.

'' What, why? '' he asks averting his eyes from me to Aidan.

'' Look at her, she's practically shaking.'' Aidan replys

Zeke looks at me again, taking in my state.

Fucking scared and ready to shit my pants.

'' Fine, alright.'' he passes a hand through his hair. '' Alya, I'm really sorry and I hope you can give me a chance to explain.'' 

He walks out and I can finally breathe.

'' Well that was intense. '' grins Aidan earning a glare. '' Didn't think you'd react like that, I'm sorry.'' he pulls me back.

'' How'd you expect me to react?'' I snapped. The fear has left my system leaving enough room for anger.

'' Just trying to help out my best bud,surely you understand that.'' he says softly.

Yeah, I understand.

" Yeah I do, but do you understand the fear and anger looking at him brings?" I choke on a sob.

" I didn't really think about that, I'm sorry."he says. " Forgive me?" A goofy grin plastered on his face.

The anger levels drop and I give him a slight smile.

'' What can I do to make it up to you?'' he asks giving me his heart melting smile.

'' Admit that my work is just as good as yours, if not better.'' I smirk

'' Can't I just buy you lunch.'' he pleads and I shake my head. '' Can be your man servant for a week.'' he suggests

Tempting, very tempting but no.

I disapprove.

When he finally swallows down his elephant sized pride and says it, we walk together to my locker before walking into an empty cafeteria.

'' Is lunch done already?'' I ask worriedly holding my belly

'' Nope,'' says Aidan glancing at his watch '' But we're late for third period.''

''Great. '' I say throwing my hands in the air.

We make ourselves comfortable, playing games to pass the time till finally we're joined by other students when the lunch bell sounds.

Waving off Aidan, I rush out the cafeteria to meet Jenkins by his locker.

'' Didn't see you in Math, everything okay? '' he asks as we make our way to his car.

'' Long boring story. ''I grin before getting into the car.

We had lunch at home where I told him everything that happened and begged him not to look for Zeke. Part of me actually did believe him when he said he was sorry. We head back to school after eating and cleaning up.

I zone out through the last lessons but come completely alive when the final bell sounds. We burst out of class and into the hall racing to our lockers.

'' You ready? '' asks Aidan when I find him leaning against my locker.

'' Ready? '' I ask confused.

'' Jenkins asked me to drop you home, something about picking your parents from the airport.'' he backs away from my locker.

Forgot they were coming back today.

'' Just gotta put away these books. '' I open my locker and a piece of paper falls out.

'' Lil' Da vinci has a secret admirer.'' he says as I pick it up and open it up.

I've watched from the shadows.
As you've given out your heart and left mine broken.
Must I go bound while you go free?

 ♠♠♠     

Hey, hey...hope you like the book.
Vote!!!
Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 177 47
COMPLETE BUT FINESSING Ari Nichols's life in Alaris is far different from how she grew up. Accountant by day & homebody by night, Ari is happy with...
6 0 1
When Jake wakes up, he expects the day to be just like every other day, ordinary. So when Jake heads to school for one of his last days of college, l...
498 137 39
Is it so wrong to fall for someone with secrets and whom others don't approve of. Follow the life of two people fighting for a chance of love.
23.5K 503 51
Eliza, a 20-year-old medical student, is unhappily in love with her friend's boyfriend. She tries to forget about him, though she secretly dreams abo...