Was hoping you'd come home (s...

By BILLIE-I-S-QUEEN

I don't care if it's a lie. -- Sequel to 'kill me, if you dare' -- I'm gonna put trigger warnings on this who... More

1. A little recap
2. A little surprise
3. Friends should sleep in other beds
4. A night to remember
5. Memories
6. Party is on
7. The Summer Boat Party - 20th edition
8. What an offer
9. Please, just listen
10. Fuck
11. Blue like the ocean
12.1. We're gonna fucking die
12.2. I need to go
13. Together
14. I wouldn't call it stalking
15. Bad influence
16. Fuck you
17. Beachday it is
18. The good life
20. Date
21. We need to hold on to this
22. Interlude
23. Do happy endings exist?
Sequel

19. You have to leave the system

163 9 3
By BILLIE-I-S-QUEEN

Billie's POV
"So another show tonight, are you ready?" Jules asks as she turns around from putting the cups back behind the bar. We just finished putting everything ready for tonight.

Finneas is coming too tonight and he's gonna join us on the stage for a little while.

"Yeah, you know. I'm loving this. I liked the shows in Sam's bar, but our own bar and shows all ours every night? I love this Jules." I answer.

"I know, I can see it. I can see the spark in your eyes." She says with a smile.

"Come one lovebirds enough grossness." I hear Finneas behind me.

"Fin, oh wow your early." I say as I go up to him.

"How welcomed I feel." Finneas jokes.

"You ARE welcome, pretty boy." Aldon says and goes up to Fin too to hug him.

"Hey bud, you forgot my name again huh, did you?" Finneas laughs.

"Don't be insulted he forgets my name too all the time." Jules laughs.

"Actually, I think I remember your name." Adon says and points at Finneas. "It was something with that show right? With the green and orange haired boy right?" He says as he taps his chin.

"Wait a second, I know!" Aldon then yells.

"Ferb, Ferb it was!" He yells and jumps up in the air.

"Oh my god, this kid." Finneas laughs. "Is he serious? Like legit?" He adds still laughing.

"What?" Aldon asks confused and crosses his arms over his chest in defends.

"My name is Finneas." Finneas laughs.

"Ohh right, I got a little confused you know because the red haired boy in the show is named Ferb and you have red hair also. Never mind." Aldon shakes his head.

"Bro you got it all wrong, the green haired guy is Ferb." Finneas says and shakes his head.

"Aw baby you're early." Claudia says as she runs op te Finneas and kisses him.

"Alright guys enough chit chat, Claudia get your face off of Finneas' and behind the bar, Jules you too, Finneas, Billie, soundcheck." Gavin says, interrupting the happy moment.

—————

Jules' POV
I smile at Billie and Finneas on the stage as they're singing their new song together. It's called 'come out and play'. They look so good together, they look so happy up there.

"Can I get a sprite please." A boy asks as he comes to the bar. "That's 1,50 for you young man." I answer as I start making him his drink and switch it for the money after that.

That's when my phone starts ringing. As I look at the display I feel my hands sweating and my heart beat faster.

Fuck.

"Hey, I gotta go for a while. Tell Billie that I'll be back soon and that she knows she's safe alright." I tell Claudia in whisper. She looks at me confused but nods.

I walk away from the bar and press the green button.

"Yeah." I say in a hushed tone.

"I need you go pick up a package from Hunter on the location drop and drop-"

"It at the location drop, I know the drill." I interrupt him. "But you know the drill too." I add.

"Money will be on your account once you arrive by Hunter." He says.

"Okay." I answer and hang up.

I take my motorcycle and drive to the location drop where I once again am met by Hunter.

"Here." He says and hands me the backpack. I take it and start going back to my motorcycle as Hunter calls me back.

"Yeah?" I ask. "Hey uh Jules, I kinda wanna hang out with you again. They all miss you." He says.

'They all' are all the package guys of this system that used to have parties together.

"I'm good man, thanks for the invitation though." I say and shoot him a smile.

"Why not? Are we suddenly not good enough anymore huh." He says as he clenches his jaws. I know that look on his face too goddamn good. I've been in enough fights with him.

"No bro it's not that, I got a girl now, I gotta keep focused I need to get out of this system." I know I can trust him with this information, I mean I don't know but if there's someone from this whole system, it's him.

"A girl huh? How cute. Don't get it all to high in your head. I tried to get out of this system, Flor tried, Quinten tried. We all fucking tried Jules, but good luck with that. By the way, you'll love who this package is for." He says and with that he leaves and I leave too.

The place where I arrive is a place I know all to well and the person I know even better is waiting outside her door.

"Nell." I say as I take my helmet off hang it at my motorcycle.

"Hot biker chick." Nell answers and comes up to me. "Got my shit?" She asks. "Jup." I answer.

"Did you know I asked your boss to send you? I can get anything done from him." She says with a smirk.

"Wanna get inside? Have a drink, or something stronger... or give me the pleasure." She offers. "No thank you, I should get home now." I answer and I'm about to turn around.

"Not so fast. You don't really have a choice. I don't pay your boss until you go inside with me and you know what happens if you don't treat the clients like they please." She says.

"No I really gotta go home." I answer.

"You really think he'll leave Billie and Aldon and Gavin alone if I don't pay." She says.

"How do you-"

"You're in a drug system, you should know better Jules. Billie, such an angel and such angelic voice. Would be sad if you got her blood on your hands huh." She says.

"Shut the fuck up." I say and walk to her front, not feeling like there's another option. "Make it quick." I add.

—————

"Oh yes fuck Jules." 

I'm fucking grossed out with myself.

"You are such an angel." Nell says as she pulls me on the bed with her.

"Nope, nothing else." I say and get off of the bed before she manages to pull me back.

"See you soon baby." Nell calls behind me.

—————

Once I get back to the beach, the show is over but the bar is still going so Claudia is behind the bar and I see Finneas is helping. Billie, aldon and Gavin are just sitting at chairs by the bar.

Once Billie sees me she gets up and pulls me along with her on a more private part of the beach.

"Where were you?" She asks. "You know where I was." I answer. "You smell different, you had sex." She says.

"I'm not about to lie to you, I told myself I wouldn't do it anymore. So yes. I made someone cum, it was not sex. Sex is when you love someone, I was obligated okay? She said she wouldn't pay unless I did it and if she wouldn't pay, my boss - whoever that is - would come after you, all of you." I explain. "Was it that Nell girl?" She asks. I nod, feeling ashamed of myself.

"You need to get out of this system. Forcing you to fuck someone? That's basically rape. Talk to your boss about quitting the next time he calls." She says.

"Are you mad?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"I couldn't."

"Not at you." She says.

"But go wash your hands please." She adds.

—————

Woahhh crazy times college started today and I had like 4 hours of online class what is this????

Anyway, tomorrow I have to go to campus for class which will be exciting, taking I can see my friends.

Also I'm 19, 19 years? What? That's like the last year of my teenage years. Who said I was ready to grow up already????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 8.2K 30
you're only friends with billie eilish..right? and will you ever be free from your abusive girlfriend? this story contains mentions of sex, drugs, al...
132K 2.7K 49
SEQUEL TO OUR TIME! Billie: "Shorty, you have to realize that I'm 18, I'm going to be touring for a long ass time and I have a dream that I'm trying...
105K 1.7K 38
A series of Billie Eilish story plots that I'm often too lazy to carry out and write a whole book about. So here's all of them as imagines.
14.2K 516 17
Come on, tell me that you need me, like you really mean it, even though you don't... another gay billie fic