𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋...

By cruelladevil11

"Remind me, oh baby remind me" Betty Maria Prewett moved to America after graduating hogwarts, moving in with... More

Cast
Prologue
Prologue 2
FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM
001 | i miss my loverman
002 | thunderbirds don't like strangers
003 | crestfallen on the landing
005 | take me back to the night we met
006 | a little fall of rain
007 | wearing silver dresses
008 | chemtrails over the country club
009 | will we die, just a little
010 | daydream believer and a homecoming queen
011 | ivory and gold
CRIMES OF GRINDEWALD
012 | take your shirt off
013 | would you have me? would you want me?
014 | broken cobblestones

004 | flirting never hurt anyone

1K 34 4
By cruelladevil11

THE THREE WALKED DOWN THE STREETS of new York, Newt back in his iconic navy trenchcoat, Jacob in a plain brown one and Betty in a dark green jacket.

"I was watching you at dinner." Newt said to Jacob who shrugged his shoulders, looking at Newt and Betty who was on the other side of him.

"Yeah" Jacob said in a very humble voice.

"People like you, dont they, Mr. Kowalski?" Newt said and Jacob laughed slightly.

"Well, I'm sure people like you too?" Jacob said to Newt and he just laughed to himself.

"No, not really. I seem to annoy people." Newt explained and a small awe escaped Betty's lips.

"Betty seems to like you," Jacob said and the two wizards blushed, looking at one another.

"She was really the only one who actually tolerated me," Newt said and Betty looked at him, placing a hand in his shoulder.

"Come on Puff, you know you were my best friend and the only one who tolerated me either," she said, a slight laugh escaping her lips as she said it, realising how stupid it really sounded. Newt looked down at her, a sad look in his eyes as he sighed.

He turned to Jacob, trying to change the subject from their years at Hogwarts, "Why did you decide to be a baker?" Newt asked, changing the subject completely.

Jacob turned and smiled at him, a sad look on his face. He looked at them, thinking about how to say it.

"Well, because I'm dying in that canning factory. Everyone there's dying. It just crushes the life outta you." He explained and he looked at the two wizards next to him.

"You like canned food?" Jacob asked and Newt and Betty looked at one another, shaking their heads.

"No." They said at almost the exact time which made them laugh slightly to themselves.

"Yeah. Me neither." He said awkwardly, as if he was trying to find something to say.

"Thats why I want to make pastries, you know. It makes people happy." He said and Betty turned a corner, leading them towards central park.

"So did you get your loan?" Newt asked and Betty looked at him in confusion, guessing that this was what they had talked about when they first met.

"No, I ain't got no collateral. Stayed in the army too long, apparently, I dont know." He said and both Betty and Newt looked at him in confusion. 

She furrowed her brows as shw looked at Jacob, "You fought in the war?" She asked and he nodded his head, now it was his turn to look at them in confusion.

"Of course I fought in the war, everyone fought in the war." He said, his face laced with confusion at the differences between Muggle and Wizarding wars. "You didnt fight in the war?"

"I worked  mostly with dragons, Ukrainian Iron bellies, Eastern Front." Newt explained and Jacob looked at him in confusion but Betty had a different expression.

She smiled, stopping in the streets which made the boys subsequently stop.

"No way Newt, I was a healer in Ukraine during the war, I'm surprised we didn't bump into each other with your bad habits," she said, a laugh escaping her and Newt smiled at it.

He couldn't even express how much he wishes that he could have seen her during the war. In their distracted state they didn't notice the trail of jewels that scattered the New York City Road.

Newt stealthily creeps past shop windows, follwing the trail until he pauses in front of one window. Betty and Jacob stood a few metres back, having not moved from their position.

"Does he do this a lot," Jacob whispered, trying not to scare the creature. She shook her head, still intriuged with a very slow moving Newt.

"I'm not sure anymore," she said and the two silently laughed to themselves. Newt slowly stands up, looking through a window.

In the window was the niffler, standing with his tiny arm outstretched with diamonds covering it. Newt stared at it with disbelief and the niffler senses a presence, slowly turning to make eye contact with Newt.

"Should we do something?" Jacob asked, his voice quiet again and Betty shook her head.

"I know a bit about nifflers and I know that they are very sensitive," she whispered and suddenly the niffler started to scurry further the shop, away from Newt.

Newt whipped out his wand, pointing it at the window, "Finestra." He said and the glass shattered, allowing Newt to jump in and start to hecticly open drawers and cupboards on a search for the now missing Niffler.

Jacob and Betty stood there outside watching as he ransacked the place. Jacob looked almost worried because it looked just like Newt was robbing the diamond shop.

The niffler suddenly appeared, jumping over Newts shoulder in an attempt to get the high ground.

Betty stifled a laugh as she watched the Niffler taunt him, almost telling him not to try it, but he did. Newt jump for the Niffler who was hanging on the chandelier.

Newt missed but was now hanging off of the chandelier which was swinging wildly around. Jacob looked around the Street nervously, checking to see if anyone could hear the chaos.

The chandelier fell to the ground, smashing, allowing the Niffler to make a run for it. He clambered up stacks of jewelery.

Suddenly, a latch comes off of the case and they could hear a roar come from within it. Betty and Jacob both turned to look at it, not noticing the scene still going on in the shop as Newt - on a ladder - falls onto one of the window.

Betty hesitantly reaches down, closing the latch on the case. Betty and Jacob take in a sigh of relief and look up in shock to see a crack in the window that Newt was leaning on for support. It cracked suddenly, sending the Niffler and Newt crashing on the floor.

She rushed over, getting on her knees and helping Newt up but in the midst of the chaos the niffler had managed to get away.

Betty pulled her wand out, pointing it at the niffler, "Accio!" She yelled out and the small creature sailed back towards her. The diamonds and jewels fell out of his pouch, hitting the three as it flew towards them.

The three ducked as they got onto their feet, chasing the niffler through the air. In one desperate attempt, the niffler grasped the lamp post, swinging itself out of the path of the three.

Newt threw a spell to the window which turned it into a sticky jelly which stuck the niffler in it. Newt approached it, prying it off of the window.

"All right? Happy?" He asked the creature and Betty approached. The three were all covered in jewelry and different diamonds as they heard the sirens of the police coming towards them.

"You ok," Betty asked Newt quickly as she noticed a small cut on his hand from when the glass smashed. He laughed to himself, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I'll live," he said and she was about to reply, scolding him, when the police arrived.

The police pulled up, Newy ignoring them and shaking jewelery out of the niffler. The policeman ran up to them, pointing their guns at Newt, Betty and Jacob who stood there awkwardly, wondering what to do.

Jacob raised his arms in the air. "They went that way, Officer." He said and the niffler, who was hidden in Newts coat, poked his head out. The policemen gasped and one even pointed at the creature.

"What the hell is that?' He asked in fear. Betty looked at Newt, trying to come up with another witty escape.

"Lion" Jacob squeaked out and everyone turned their heads to see a lion walking through the streets.

"You know, New York is considerably more interesting than I'd expected." Newt said and Betty laughed.

Before the police could spot them again, Betty grabbed Newt and Jacob, who were on either side of her, and they dissaparated to Central park.

The three hurry through the frost covered park, crossing the bridge. They moved out of the way of an ostrich approaching them, Newt laughing to himself at the sight.

Newt tugs some kind of protective hat out of his jacket and hands it to Jacob.

"Do you just carry that around?" Betty asked sarcastically, Newt just shook his head laughing slightly as he looked at Jacob.

"Put this on." He said and Jacob held it hesitantly.

"Why would I have to wear something like this?" He asked and Newt took a deep breath.

"Because your skull is susceptible to breakage under immense force." He said bluntly and Betty smiled at him, remembering how much she actually missed his goofiness.

"Right." Jacob said as he watched Newt run off, Betty just behind him. Jacob put on the hat, utterly terrified, follwing the two wizards.

They reach a half empty zoo, a large pile of debris at the entrance. Another bellowing roar comes from the building and Newt pulls out a torso body suit, similar to the hat, and passed it to Jacob.

"What else is in there, my old hogwarts robe," she said sarcastically but Newt momentarily ignored her.

"Okay, if you just, pop this on." He said to Jacob before turning to Betty, "Okay, and you, I didn't steal that, you lost it," 

"Now, theres absolutely nothing for you to worry about." Newt said to Jacob, remembering he was there.

"Tell me, has anyone ever believed you when you told them not to worry?" He asked and Betty shook her head at him,

"My philosophy is that worrying means-" he said and Betty joined him for the last bit "-you suffer twice." They said together, a small laugh escaping their lips.

Newt picks up his case and started making his way inside, Jacob and Betty following him over the rubble.

They hear a large snort come from inside the zoo and see the creature. It was one that she had never seen before and Betty turned to ask Newt but he seemed otherwise occupied.

He was holding a vial of liquid, pulling the stopper off with his teeth and winking at Betty jokingly who was watching his ever move. She blushed bright red but was quickly cut off by the smell of whatever was in the vial,

"Erumpent musk, she is mad for it." He explained as he placed it on his wrists.

He passed Jacob the vial before picking up the case and walking over to the Erumpent.

The two watched as Newt slowly opened the case and stepping back. Betty had to hold in a laugh as he started to before them matinf ritual which consisted of grunts, wiggles, rolls and groans (A/N, this is how the official screenplay describes it, I was really stuck so I just used it)

Finally, after an embarrassing few minutes for Newt, the Erumpent turned to him, intruiged. They face each other beforw circling around with a weird walk as Betty stifled a laugh for the second time that night.

The Erumpent started growing orange and Newt rolled over on the floor, the Erumpent following in suit quickly after him. The creature starts to roll into the case and Newt edges her on.

Jacob opened the musk to smell it but as he does, he spills it on his top. Betty doesn't notice as she's too busy giggling to herself about Newt and this Erumpent.

Jacob turns around and the Erumpent starts to smell the musk is stronger in him so she makes her way over. It charges towards Jacob and Betty just makes it out of the way as part of the wall collapses on her.

She swears to herself as she reaches for her wand which was unreachable in her current state.

"Newt!" Betty yelled out, hoping he could hear her but he seemed a bit occupied with a monkey but as soon as he was free, he used a spell to lift the rubble off her, extending his hand to her.

Betty grabbed it, pulling herself up as she kept a firm grip on his hand which neither of them seemed to mind.

They apparate to Jacob's position to see him hanging from a tree, calling their names for help. The Erumpent charges towards Jacob and slams her horn into the tree, making it explode which made Jacob crash to the ground near an icy lake.

The Erumpent charges after him, hitting the ice and skidding along. Newy runs along, also hitting the ice but holding his case open.

The Erumpent hits the case, sliding into it and becoming swallowed by the case. The three stood there panting as Betty and Newt rushed to Jacobs aide.

"That was quite a show Mr Kowalski," Newt said and Jacob laughed.

"Call me Jacob," he said to Newt before turning to Betty, "You too ma'am,"

"You should just call me Betty," she said and he laughed as Newt opened the suitcase. Newt, Betty and Jacob all jump into the case, ready to look after these new and fantastic beasts.

2208 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 80 34
Imagine, reactions, prefrences about our favorite Hogwarts Boys i write about the following characters -Remus Lupin -Sirius Black -Regulus Black -Jam...
11.3K 597 36
~Book 2~ (completed) The war ended, with the good getting the upper hand. Grindelwald's reign of terror ends, as our heroes rejoice with happiness bu...
38K 950 20
"I hate you so much Potter!" Y/n shouted, pointing her wand threateningly at the smirking boy. "No you don't." the boy said, winking at her as he mov...
178K 3.5K 64
Scorpius Malfoy had a crush on Rose Weasley since first year. She has always despised him, but the summer between 4rth and 5th year may have her re-t...