ππ‹πˆππŠπ„π‘π„πƒ ππ„πŽππ‹...

Od cruelladevil11

"Remind me, oh baby remind me" Betty Maria Prewett moved to America after graduating hogwarts, moving in with... VΓ­ce

Cast
Prologue
Prologue 2
FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM
001 | i miss my loverman
002 | thunderbirds don't like strangers
004 | flirting never hurt anyone
005 | take me back to the night we met
006 | a little fall of rain
007 | wearing silver dresses
008 | chemtrails over the country club
009 | will we die, just a little
010 | daydream believer and a homecoming queen
011 | ivory and gold
CRIMES OF GRINDEWALD
012 | take your shirt off
013 | would you have me? would you want me?
014 | broken cobblestones

003 | crestfallen on the landing

1.1K 36 0
Od cruelladevil11

"JUST OVER THERE," HE SAID AND Jacob walked over, leaving Betty and Newt alone for the first time.

He picked up a wheelbarrow full of meat, gesturing for Betty to follow him - which she did.

"Bugger, Nifflers gone. Of course he has, little bugger." Newt said, a slightly aggravated tone as he looked into the nifflers nest.

"Any chance to get his hands on something shiny" Betty said to herself and Newt turned to smile at her as he pushed the wheelbarrow up the small slope.

"I didn't realise you still remembered," he said and Betty laughed, following him onto a slope as he continued wheeling the meat along.

"Of course, this is amazing Newt, I wish I could do what you are doing," she said dreamily as she stared around the room.

He shoveled the meat next to one of his creatures that she couldn't identify. Newt turned to see Betty looking around in awe at the masses of creatures.

"I always was such a big fan of these beautiful and magical creatures, you really got me interested back when we were at school. I always wanted to do some kind of magiczoology or healing but I didn't know how," she explained, letting all of her feelings show for the first time in years.

She had shut herself off to the world when Newt had left school, her friendship with Leta falling apart so slowly as she kept replaying the idea that Leta had gotten Newt kicked out of school.

"I didn't want to work at St Mungos though and there wasn't really any opportunities for young wizards in magiczoology," Betty said.

Newt looked at her, a focused smile on his face as he listened to her side of the story for the first time.

As much as he'd like to say he had moved on, he couldn't. Newt thought about her ever since he left, ever since that unforgettable kiss happened the day that he left. He had thought about her every day, wondering if she was happy or what was going on with her.

"But this Puff," she said, gesturing to the rooms and taking Newt out of his thoughts. She took a deep breath as she turned to look back at Newt. "I would love to do this as a job,"

"Why don't you?" Newt asked and she turned to him, wearing a very confused expression. He sighed, thinking of the right words. "You could join me, I know how much you love these creatures already,"

Betty looked at him. She was seriously thinking about doing it, she wasn't happy in MACUSA, this really was a dream in itself, the dream life and especially doing it with Newt. She sighed, turning to look at him better.

"I'll have to think about it, but I would love to really, I just have responsibilities here," She explained and he looked at her with a disappointed smile.

"It's fine, it's just an idea," Newt said, sounding slightly awkward and embarrassed that she had refused. She rushed over to him, placing her hands on his shoulders.

"But I didn't say no," she said and he smiled, laughing slightly at her before turning to look around the room.

"Where's Jacob?" He asked and Betty took her hands off his shoulders, eyes scanning the room. She pointed at an open curtain that led to a wintery room.

Newt rushed over, Betty hot on his tail, pulling the curtain open to reveal Jacob nearing a black ball.

"Step back." Newt said, a demanding tone in his voice that Betty hadn't heard in years.

Jacob turned to look at him and Betty gasped when she realised what it was, her head turning to look at Newt who seemed to be growing angrier by the second.

"Step back." He demanded again, a very serious tone in his voice.

"Whats the matter with this?" Jacob asked as he started to walk towards them slowly.

"I said step away." Newt repeated, his face was going slightly red as he looked at the Obscurus.

Betty reached down, grabbing his hand, remembering how it used to calm him down when he would be bullied. It seemed to work because he seemed to calm down, his hand tightening in Bettys as he smiled lightly at her.

"What the hell is this thing? Jacob asked as he followed Newt out of the room, his hand still in Bettys.

"It's an Obscurus." He said in such a calm and casual tone, it was almost like a different creature to the one Betty was thinking of.

They walked into a sort of African Safari kind of room where he let go of Bettys hand to check Pickett. Betty frowned, missing the feeling of his hand in hers but once again she knew that he just saw her as a friend.

When he left she had hoped that something else would have happened but it didnt look that way right now. Little did she know that he was thinking the exact same thing as he walked back over to her, their identical blue eyes meeting for a split second before he turned to look at Jacob.

"I need to get going, find everyone who has escaped before they get hurt." Newt explained, nodding hid head slightly and very very slowly.

"Before they could get hurt?" Jacob questioned, not understanding how on earth these magical creatures could become injured.

"Yes, Mr. Kowalski. They're currently in alien terrain, surrounded by millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet." Newt started to explain and Betty looked at him, a small and almost invisible smile on her face.

"Humans." Newt and Betty said at the same time, looking at one another and laughing for a split second before turning back to Jacob.

"So where would you say that a medium-sized creature that likes broad, open plains, trees, water holes. Where might she go?" Newt asked and Betty almost laughed at his nerdiness.

She had always adored that about him and had to hold in her laugh when Newt turned to her with a slight smile on his face.

"In New York City?" Jacob questioned and Newt nodded his head, like this was the most serious thing in the world.

"Central Park?" Betty suggested and Jacob turned to her, nodding his head slightly.

Newt nodded his head, seemingly happy with the answer he got, "And where is that exactly?" He asked which elicited a small laugh from Jacob.

"Where is Central Park?" He repeated and Newt nodded his head again, a very serious look on his face.

"Well, look, I would come and show you, but dont you think its kind of a double cross." He suggested and the two British wizards looked at him with a ever so slightly confused look on their faces that almost mirrored that of the other. "The girls take us in, they make us hot cocoa."

Newt sighed, walking a little bit closer to Jacob, "You do realize that when they see you've stopped sweating, they'll obliviate you in a heartbeat." Newt explained and Jacob scrunched his face up slightly, almost in an attempt to make any sort of sense out of the situation.

"What does Obliviate mean?" Jacob asked and Betty laughed slightly, trying to find some sort of way to let him down lightly. But really there was no other way to explain it to him.

She turned to him and gave him a half-hearted smile, "It'll be like you wake up and all memory of magic is gone." She explained and Jacob looked at her with a shocked face, turning to look at Newt for some kind of back up or reassurance.

"I won't remember any of this?" He asked and Newt shook his head.

"You'll remember nothing," He explained, basically summarising everything that Betty had just said. Jacob looked at the two wizards.

"You live with the girls what do you think?" Jacob asked her and she thought about it for a split second.

"I think that they'll understand, if not I have another business opportunity I can pursue," she said, turning and saying that last bit to Newt, smiling when she saw the happy looking smile on his face.

"All right, yeah, okay, I'll help you." Jacob said, weighing out all of his options and really as much as he thought Queenie was very attractive he also knew that this may be a once in the life time opportunity. Newt smiled at Betty.

"Come on, then." Newt said, making his way towards the ladder that would take them out of the suitcase.

1571 words

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

28.9K 531 15
Bella wood a workaholic wizard who ends up working at MACUSA , investigating the disappearance of Grindelward. Trying to busy her self from the const...
9.2K 94 14
This is a oneshot, xreader book. like the title already said this is for Harry Potter characters I am really busy with school and life so I am ending...
53.8K 1.3K 25
Your mother had always told you that magic was real and meant to find you again, even after she passed away. You didn't know how right she was until...
18.2K 856 29
(*COMPLETED*) (This is book one, look out for #2 which will be called, Reaching For You! I advise you read this before reading the second one.) It's...