Gamemode: Shokugeki no Soma...

By OllveyCrage

Shokugeki no Soma Various x Female Reader. It was a normal day for you, Quarantine was really boring and it w... More

1- System
2- Shokugeki no Soma
3- #75 Examination Hall
4- Entrance Exam
5- #74 Welcome to Totsuki
6- Polar Star Dorm
7- #73 Skipping School
8 - #71 Nikumi
9 - #70 Shokugeki Don
10 - #68 Camp from Hell
11 - #67 Inui and Sekimori
12 - #63 Shinomiya's Class
13 - Shokugeki Legumes
14 - Preparation
15 - #61 Last Day of Camp
16 - #60 Saiba Joichiro
17 - #59 Joichiro VS Soma
18 - Back Home
19 - #58 Karaage
20 - #57 Alchemist
21 - Date
22 - #56 Soma and Hayama
Special Chapters Introduction
Scenario A:
Scenario B:
Scenario C:
Scenario D:
Scenario E:
Scenario F:
Scenario G:
Scenario H:
23 - #55 Elections
24 - #51 Autumns Preliminaries
25 - #49 1st and 2nd Round
26 - #47 3rd & 4th Round
27 - #45 Mimasaka Subaru
28 - #44 End of Preliminaries
30 - #38 Stagiaire
31 - Stagiaire Completed!
32 - #36 Hot Springs
32 - A
32 - B
32 - C
32 - D
32.5 - Maple Event
33 - Moon Festival Pt. 1/2
33.5 - Moon Festival Pt. 2/2
34 - #29 Part 1/3
34 - #29 Part 2/3
Author's Note Please Read ♥
35 - Part 3/3 ♥ Special Chapter
36 - #27 Saving Polar Star
37 - Celebration
38 - ♥ Going to the Market
39 - The Key
40 - ♥ Favor
41 - #25 Central VS RS
42 - ♥♥ Rentaro VS Ryo
43 - ♥ Eishi's Class
44 - #23 Motivation
45 - #22 First Day Of AE
46 - ♥♥ Part 1/2
47 - ♥♥ Part 2/2
48 - #15 ♥ Training
49 - ♥ Dad is...
50 - The Past
51 - #13 Part 1 of 6
52 - #13 Part 2 of 6
53 - #13 Part 3 of 6
54 -#12 Part 4 of 6
55 - Part 5 of 6
56 - Part 6 of 6
57 - #10 Part 1 of 5
58 - Part 2 of 5
59 - Part 3 of 5
60- Part 4 of 5
61 - Part 5 of 5
62 - #9 Rest Day
63 - #6 Part 1 of 3
64 -Part 2 of 3
65 -Part 3 of 3
66 -Part 1 of 4
67 -Part 2 of 4
68 -Part 3 of 4
69 -Part 4 of 4
70 -5th Bout
71 - Gifting
72 - New Director, New Elite Ten
73 - We're 2nd years
Unlocked Endings
Ending A - Aldini Isami
Ending B - Aldini Takumi
Ending C - Hayama Akira
Ending D - Ibusaki Shun
Ending E - Isshiki Satoshi
Ending F - Kurokiba Ryo
Ending G - Tsukasa Eishi
Ending H - Yukihira Soma
Ending I - Nakiri Erina
Ending J - Nakiri Alice
Ending K - Sakaki Ryoko
Ending L - Tadokoro Megumi
Epilouge
💞 💞 💞
I wonder how-

29 - #40 Finals

11.2K 418 823
By OllveyCrage

[3rd Person's Point of view]

You alarmed your phone last night so you can come with Megumi and Soma to the market. You went to Soma's room and saw him packing things up so you laid on his bed.

You wore a (preferred color) (sweater/hoodie) and (preferred color) (pants/ shorts). You tied your hair into a (ponytail / messy bun/ twin tails/ braid)

"Ohayou Soma." you greeted.

"Oh! (Reader)! You're awake so early." Soma said smiling.

"I want to come with you, Kuro and Alice will be there too." you replied so he smiled.

"Great!"

"Soma-kun? are you going somewhere? Ah! (Reader)-chan!" Megumi said so you waved at her. She was blushing while looking at you. You looked at her confused.

"Oh, sorry! Did we wake you up?" Soma asked.

"What're you both doing so early before dawn?" Megumi asked; still blushing.

"Quick trip to the fish market." Soma said then you followed him.

'Oh...' Megumi thought blushing.

"Want to come Megu-chan?" you asked.

"Mhm! I'll go get ready!" Megumi replied and ran away.

"We'll be waiting outside. First, I have to figure out what to make." Soma said. "You didn't compete on the Autumn Preliminaries because you already know what was going to happen, right?" he asked so you smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I feel like it'll be like cheating." you replied then he laughed.

"It's not like you wanted to have it anyway." Soma answered. "You're sticking with Kurokiba and Hayama recently." he added looking serious.

"Yeah, you jealous?" you teased.

"Yes." Soma replied smiling which caught you off guard.

~ ( 🍽 ) ~ Market ~ ( 🍽 ) ~

"How much for a kilo?! / Gimme the big one in the back!" the market was buzzing with different noise.

"Sugoi! It's so lively!" Megumi beamed which made you giggle. "This is really exciting!"

"Oh, the yellowtail amberjack's cheap." Soma said. "The horse mackerel, too."

"Soma-kun! Don't you think the other fish can wait until next time?" Megumi asked.

"Oh, right." Soma said chuckling.

"I can treat you guys some other time if you want!" you offered.

"Great!" Soma replied smiling widely.

"(Reader)-chan please don't spoil him so much." Megumi said sweat-dropping. "Soma-kun, (Reader)-chan have you ever been here before?"

"Yeah, I came with my dad a lot." Soma answered.

"Sometimes, my dad would also take me here." you replied when the system showed you some flashbacks.

"Oh, there it is! Pacific saury!" Soma said as you all looked at the glistening fish in front of you. "I gotta say, this time I think the recipe testing process will be pretty smooth. This was always on our fall menu at Yukihira. I'm pretty confident when it comes to Pacific saury."

"Oh!" Megumi said looking behind Soma so you looked too and saw Kurokiba and Alice.

"Ara! (Reader)-chan!!" Alice beamed and rushed to hug you; which you gladly returned.

"Kurokiba-kun, Nakiri-san?" Megumi said.

"You came to look at Pacific saury, too?" Soma asked. "What a coincidence!"

"Wow! Kuro, Alice you look like new wedded couples strolling in the market." you beamed. Alice let go of you and pouted while Kurokiba pinched your cheeks. "Ittai!"

Kurokiba looked at Soma while still pinching your cheeks. "What coincidence? I've been coming here practically every day." Kurokiba informed.

"I only come sometimes." Alice muttered while yawning. "The fish market opens too early in the morning!"

"Oh, but it's not just about gauging with the eye." Soma said as he touched each fish. "There's a way to tell by touch, too!" Soma took a fish and held it by its tail. "Look."

"Oh! Sugoi! Even though you're holding it by the tail it's standing straight up!" Megumi beamed. "It's proof that the flesh is still firm!"

"The eyes and belly look fresh too. Without a doubt, this is the best Pacific saury this shop has to offer today!" Soma replied then Kurokiba held the fish.

"You're wrong. I'll take this one." Kurokiba said as he took a Pacific saury. "You don't look convinced."

"You guys, I'm hungry." you groaned then your stomach growled which made them look at you. "Ehe?"

"Uhmm.. Etto... doshiyo..." Megumi said panicking while Alice laughed at you.

"If we make sashimi with these two fish, you can tell which one's of higher quality, and which one of us has the more discerning eye." Kurokiba said.

Both Soma and Kurokiba wore their bandanas. "Sorry for doing this at your storefront." Megumi apologized to the store owner.

"Oh, it's fine since they're Totsuki students." Both Kurokiba and Soma then started slicing the fish carefully but fast. Everyone on the market stared at them amazed.

They both removed their headbands when they finished. "Try them, (Nickname), Tadakoro Megumi." Kurokiba said. Megumi took one of each and ate it.

"Ah! Soma-kun's Pacific saury... is less firm." she commented which made Soma surprised. While Alice was explaining you sneaked and ate the sashimis.

"Wahh Yummy." you said then Kurokiba pinched your cheeks.

"All you do is eat." Kurokiba said.

"All chu do ish pinch mah cheeks." you replied while chewing the fish. Kurokiba continued doing it while staring at you as you looked at Alice who was explaining.

"Well, not that it matters to me." Kurokiba replied to Alice.

"What's with that?! I went through the trouble of explaining it for you!" Alice exclaimed so, you laughed.

"You two really look like a couple." you said so Alice huffed her cheeks.

"I don't like Ryo-kun! Besides, Ryo-kun likes (Reader)-chan, right Ryo-kun?" Alice asked.

"Osu." Kurokiba said while pinching your cheeks.

'Wait... Did he just?' Soma and Alice thought.

"Ah, Kurokiba-kun just confessed to (Reader)-chan." Megumi said so you laughed.

"What are you talking about Megumi-chan? He meant as a friend." you replied while Megumi shot you a confused look.

"Listen, Yukihira. When something's in season the quality of the ingredient and its flavor dramatically increases to incomparable levels." Kurokiba said.

"The flip side of that is, if you can't get the best, you're already putting yourself at a big disadvantage. I won't take a back seat to someone who's judging quality with half-assed knowledge." Kurokiba said before letting go of your cheeks.

"Excuse us." Alice said. "Bye bye (Reader)-chan!"

"Bye." Kurokiba told you as you waved at them.

~ ( 🍽 ) ~ Polar Star ~ ( 🍽 ) ~

You were heading outside the dorm to buy a canned coffee and to return Hayama's shirt. You saw Soma sitting on a stool with legs crossed.

"Heading out?" Soma asked so you nodded.

"Hey, let me give you a hint." you said so he looked at you. "Shun, Ryoko and Nikumi." you said then smiled before walking out of the dorm.

You went to a vending machine and took out a coffee. "Satte satte... Time to return this." you mumbled then opened the can to take a sip of your drink.

You were outside Jun's laboratory then you knocked before peeking your head inside.

"Ah! (Reader)-chan!" Jun greeted when she saw you.

"Heya Jun-san, been a long time huh?" you greeted before entering.

"Are you here to help Hayama-kun?" Jun asked so you shook your head.

"I'm going to return his shirt." You said then she pointed a room that had a sign 'Do not enter'

"Are you sure I can go inside Jun-san?" you asked then she nodded so, you went inside. You saw Hayama testing out his spices. "Aki." you called out.

"Oh? (Nickname), why are you here?" Hayama asked so you gave him the bag. "What's this?"

"Oh, I came here to return it." you said then smiled. "Do your best!" you said and gave him a thumbs-up. "If you need help, I'm only one call away." you said before leaving the room.

"Thanks Jun-san. I'll be on my way now." you said and she nodded and waved you goodbye.

Hayama stopped what he was doing and peeked through the bag. He saw his shirt neatly folded inside, a black container; a white thermos and a note. "Good luck Hayama Akira!"

{MEANWHILE}

"Ryo-kun!" Alice called out.

"Ojo, I told you not bug me today." Kurokiba growled out still keeping his eyes on the pan.

"Eh? Okay, I'm going to open (Reader)-chan's gift then." Alice replied grinning when Kurokiba turned to look at her. "(Reader)-chan came by to drop this for you." Alice said and gave a brown paper bag to Kurokiba.

Kurokiba's ear immediately perked up and rushed to take the bag forcefully from Alice's hand. He opened it and saw a white container, a black thermos and a note. "Go Kurokiba Ryo! Fighting!"

~ ( 🍽 ) ~ 3 days after ~ ( 🍽 ) ~

You woke up in the middle of the night and you were on your way to drink water from the kitchen. You saw the lights were still on; It's probably Soma.

You opened the refrigerator and took a bottle of water and poured it into a glass.

"Time to go buy Pacific saury." Soma said then stood up. "Ah! (Reader)-chan! How long were you there?" he asked jumping back.

"Ah, a minute or so-so." you replied then drank the water. "Fumio-san might help you out." you said before leaving him behind clueless.

~ ( 🍽 ) ~ Main Tournament Finals ~ ( 🍽 ) ~

"Thank you for waiting everyone! It's the Autumn Elections Finals! The 3 candidates will enter the arena!" the emcee said.

"The Prince of Aroma, Candidate Hayama Akira!" the emcee said as Hayama entered.

"The Dictator of the Kitchen, Candidate Kurokiba Ryo!" the emcee announced then Kurokiba entered.

"And the third, from the downtown diner, Candidate Yukihira Soma!" the emcee said as Soma entered.

"What the heck's with that lame name?" you asked.

"We'll now begin the Autumn Election Finals!"

"Allow me to introduce to you our honored judges today." Isshiki said. "First, serving as the chair is Academy Director Nakiri Senzaemon-dono."

"Executive Chef of Totsuki Resort and head of the tourism division, Dojima Gin-senpai."

"And we have one more! Head of Nakiri International, Totsuki's research division, Nakiri Leonora-dono!"

"Would you be so kind as to say a few words." Isshiki asked as he gives her the mic.

She then cleared her throat before talking, "G-good day, everyone! I am Nakiri Leonora, yes. I live in Denmark! Judging feels hard, but I'll try my best!"

"Mother, you should at least tell me when you're coming to Japan!" Alice ranted then Erina stopped her.

"Hey Alice, only staff can be in here!" Erina yelled.

"Oh, Alice good to see you. You too Erina-chan. You're super angry as usual." Leonora said smiling which made you chuckle. Like mother, like daughter.

"It's because of your daughter!" Erina commented.

"You're Yukihira-kun who defeated my daughter? I was big surprised! That's why I'm looking forward to your dish, okay? If it's not good, I might get angry!" Leonora said.

Soma stared at her frowning. "First, let us see each candidate's Pacific saury." Isshiki said. Kurokiba and Hayama took their fishes out.

"What exquisite shine and firmness. They have nice fat too. They're like drawn blades!" Gin-san commented; obviously amazed.

Soma then brought out his fish that was covered in a brown-like stuff. Everyone felt disappointed at what Soma did.

"Honored guests, the time for the Autumn Elections Finals to begin is almost here! Please look up at the ceiling!" Isshiki said so you took your phone out.

"Wow / Amazing! / The ceiling's splitting apart!" the students murmured.

"The cooking time in the finals will span approximately 2 hours. This is the time it takes from the moments the moon appears in full, traverses across the skies and becomes hidden once more." Isshiki said. You took a picture of the blue moon.

'Moon? Tsuki... Tsukki?' you laughed at yourself for having such thought.

"Ready! Let the cooking Begin!" Senzaemon-dono yelled.

Alice suddenly appeared by your side and pulled you towards the stage. "Mother, this is (Reader)-chan!" Alice said then suddenly her mother hugged you.

"Ah so you're the famous Yamaguchi (Reader)-chan you're so cute from up close." Leonora said which made you sweat-drop.

"Ryo-kun has faced me in cooking battles for a very long time now!" Alice said then her mother laughed while still hugging you.

"Very nostalgic. You're both so young, very cute it was!" Leonora said.

"You knew him back when he was still in Scandinavia, Leonora-obasama." Erina said so you laughed.

"Obaa-sama? How rude!" Leonara then squeezed you tighter. "Showing off your youth! Selfish, Erina-chan!"

"That's not what I said! 'Oba-sama' and 'Obaa-sama' are two different words!" Erina said.

"Leonora-sama I can't breathe!" you said then she let go of you.

"I'm sorry (Reader)-chan!" Leonora apologized.

"I'm done." Kurokiba said and opened the oven. He then served it to the judges.

"Wow! Still simmering inside the pouch!" Leonora said as you backed away to fix your clothes.

"Now, have a taste!" Senzaemon-dono said as they opened the pouch. Alice then went to hug you tight.

"My dish is Autumn Pacific Saury Cartoccio!" Kurokiba yelled.

"It seems we'll see my mother's 'baring'." Alice said. Suddenly Leonora spoke in Japanese fluently after that, Senzaemon-dono went bare-chested.

"Next, Candidate Hayama will serve his dish!" Isshiki announced.

"Well, let's tast--" Gin-san was then cut off.

"Please wait for a moment. There's one last step." Hayama said before turning the torch on. "Done. My dish is Seared Pacific Saury Carpaccio!" Hayama said.

After they ate it, Leonora did the 'baring' again and Senzaemon-dono went bare-chested. Soma was the next to present his dish.

"It's Salted Rice Bran Pacific Saury Rice." Soma said smiling. The judges didn't budge, Senzaemon-dono didn't even go bare chested.

"I'd like you to have seconds too. Does no one want more?" Soma asked.

"It's the end of the line." Gin-san said. "With this, we conclude the evaluatio--"

"If it means you'll have seconds, I'd like you to pour this over the rice and dig in." Soma said as he showed a pot of white soup. "My Pacific Saury Dish isn't complete yet."

"Let's have seconds." Senzaemon-dono said placing his bowl in front of him. So, Leonora and Gin-san did the same.

"This is my dish, Porridge-Style Pacific Saury Rice. Enjoy." Soma said. The judges took a bite then suddenly Senzaemon-dono went bare-chested.

"With this, we conclude the evaluation! We'll now enter the final assessment!" Senzaemon-dono said so, the crowd cheered.

"First, well done. You presented each of your unique strengths well in a clash befitting the finals!"

"First, regarding your cooking techniques, all three of you are on par. Next, regarding your ability to judge ingredient quality."

"Kurokiba and Hayama are clearly exceptional. However, Yukihira closed the gap through his creativity."

"His inventiveness is exceptional among the three!"

"All three dishes had flavor that were nearly equal."

"However, the deciding factor was to what degree the dish was a reflection of the chef as an individual." Senzaemon-dono said.

"The one who deserves victory is the chef who best pursued his own cooking! The chef who truly sought what his cooking should look like!"

"And that person's name is... Hayama Akira." Hayama then raised his fist in the air as the crowds cheered for him.

You saw Jun-san ran to Hayama so you ran to Soma and Kurokiba. You pinched their arms. "What's with those face Kuro? Soma?" You asked smiling.

"Tch.. I lost to that spice bastard." Kurokiba said looking away.

Soma then looked at you and put your hand on his eyes. "I lost (Reader)." He said looking up.

"Ryo-kun! Jeez Jeez Jeez." Alice said as she repeatedly hit Kurokiba on his back. "I can't believe you lost right in front of me!"

"Hey that hurt! What's that for, bitch?!" Kurokiba yelled.

"How dare you call your master a bitch?" Alice yelled then you gasped when Soma hugged you.

"Soma?" you called out then felt everyone staring at the both of you.

"Let's stay like this for a while." Soma said then buried his head on your neck.

"Uhmm... Soma!!" you called out again while blushing. Kurokiba and Alice pulled you.

"Oi! Don't think that you can take even (Nickname) from me!" Kurokiba yelled.

"Huh? When was I yours?" you asked then you felt someone tug your shirt.

"Heh... I'm the victor have you forgotten?" Hayama asked then you knocked their foreheads using yours and went beside Alice.

"Ow..." they groaned out.

"Geez you guys! Stop pulling me! I'm not a rope!" You yelled as they caress their foreheads.

"Sorry (Reader)-chan!" / "Sorry (Nickname)! / "Osu."

"Anyways, Hayama, can you still make that carpaccio?" Soma asked Hayama.

"I have the ingredients, I guess." Hayama answered.

"Let me have a taste." Soma said.

"Huh? Why?" Hayama asked.

"Let me have some." Soma said.

"Me too!" You said raising your hand while Alice was hugging you. Alice gave you a pat before running to her mom.

"Let me try it too, bastard!" Kurokiba said while glaring at Hayama so you took his bandana off.

"Why're you acting like you're trying to start a fight?" Hayama then made the three of you his carpaccio.

"Yummy!"

"I would've been able to make it better." Kurokiba said.

"Huh? A poor loser, huh." Hayama said which made you laugh.

"Ah! Kurokiba's a poor loser!" You said then Kurokiba pinched your cheeks. "Ittai!"

"You round foodie, eat more food." Kurokiba said so you frowned and flicked his forehead.

"Who are you calling a round foodie Huh?!"

"You should show me respect from now on." Hayama told Kurokiba and Soma as you stuffed your mouth more of Hayama's dish.

"Want to have a rematch right now?!" Kurokiba yelled.

"Sure, the outcome's still the same." Hayama answered.

"Now, now, Hayama, you made a pretty good dish." Soma said.

"Why're you talking down to me, third place?" Hayama yelled.

"You don't know that! Don't make things up!" Soma yelled.

"Do you mean I ranked below you?" Kurokiba yelled as the rice from his mouth splattered out.

"Don't yell while eating!" Soma, Hayama and you yelled at him.

~ ( 🍽 ) ~ TIME SKIP ~ ( 🍽 ) ~

You baked cookies today so you planned to share it with the guys. "Excuse me!!" you yelled as you entered the room

"I made tea!" you heard Jun said.

"You don't have to play hostess Jun! And why're you offering such high-quality cookies? They'll be fine with cheap snacks!" Hayama said.

"Hey, we can hear you." Kurokiba said.

"Oi you guys I brought cookies!" you yelled then Jun's face lit up when she saw you. "Jun-san Good morning. Heyo guys!"

"Good morning (Nickname) / Ah... (Nickname)... / Oi (Reader) you're here too?!" Hayama, Kurokiba and Soma greeted.

Kurokiba then shoved all the cookies in his mouth which made you giggle. "Oi Don't cram them all into your mouth!" Hayama yelled.

"Hayama I want to compare dishes One Seared Pacific Saury Carpaccio, thanks." Soma asked casually.

"Make that two.." Kurokiba said. "I have cookies left you want one (Nickname)?"

"Sure, try mine too." you said. You placed the cookie on your mouth and didn't eat it yet while rummaging through the bag you brought. Kurokiba bit the cookie that was on your mouth.

"Ah, sweet." Kurokiba said as you froze on the spot. Jun was blushing while Hayama and Soma frowned then they suddenly attacked Kurokiba.

"Either way, first-years in our high school division can only relax for a short while." Jun-san said. You noticed that the three boys were looking at the cookie between your lips so you quickly ate the remaining cookie.

"It's that time of the year huh~" you mumbled.

"What is it? / What do you mean?" Soma and Kurokiba asked.

"Soon, you'll be tossed outside the academy." Jun answered while you sip your canned coffee. "It's going to start."

"The Stagiaire." you said before smiling.

~ ( 🍽 ) ~ ~ ( 🍽 ) ~

"How are the two omelette wraps?" Soma asked us. "This one's with chili sauce, and this one's with basil sauce."

"I can make it better." Kurokiba said so you laughed.

"Do you guys ever stop eating?" Hayama asked while his arms crossed. You walked to him and held out one of your omelette wraps to him.

"It's yummy. Try it." you said then smiled when he bit on it.

"So, Shiomi-senpai, (Reader)-chan about this Stagiaire thing? What is that about?" Soma asked.

"Stagiaire is a French word meaning 'resident'. It's a program to send high school first-years to various businesses in the food industry." Jun said.

"I doubt even professionals would be better than me." Kurokiba said so you laughed at him before pinching his cheeks.

"I bet you'll go and yell at the chefs." You said before letting go of his cheeks.

"All the Stagiaire partners have all agreed to take on students because they trust the academy! If you cause any problems that would negatively impact Totsuki's reputation, you might even get expelled!" Jun said while raising her index finger.

"So, you pass if you do your job without causing problems?" Hayama asked. You then tied Kurokiba's hair into a ponytail then took a picture of him.

"The criterion to pass it is to make a 'visible mark' during your time in residency." Jun answered.

"A visible mark?" Soma asked.

"Gad Kurokiba you look cute!" you said giggling then looked at Soma. "It's like you'll do something that would help the place where you're assigned."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 11.4K 71
Just two people with completely different personalities. Some would describe him as the sun while they would describe you as the moon. He was a walki...
3.1K 53 17
It is after the Regimental Food War and (y/n) is a student at Totsuki Academy. She was invited to join the council of ten by Soma Yukihira, Erina Nak...
11.7K 176 15
Here are some Oneshots for the Anime/Manga called Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma. Hope you all enjoy them. :)
19.3K 676 31
-Bokuto x Fem!Reader (plus some Kuroo x Fem!Reader) -Bokuto's your neighbor. Your childhood friend. Of course, you had a crush on him back when you...